reborn in the beast world

By heartsonfirenovel

Because of a bracelet that attracted me , I was reborn as a nonexistent character of my favourite novel the b... More

ch1 : space bracelet
Ch 2 : reborn in the beast world
Ch3: my first bonfire banquet
ch5: The camel valley
ch6:Winston mark (+18)
Ch7: meeting Curtis
Ch8: a dangerous situation (+18)
Ch9: going back to the beast city
Ch 10: pregnant
Ch 11: giving birth
Ch 12 : visiting the fox tribe
ch13: new friend
ch 14: meeting him again
Ch 15 : soulmates (+18)
Ch16 : decorating the castle part 1
ch 17: decorating the castle part 2
ch18 : Eudora
Ch 19: Bonfire
ch 20 : bonfire 2
ch 21 : last visit before winter
Ch 22: Bai is here
ch 23: new trouble
Ch 24: saved

Ch4:stupid parker being framed

10.4K 356 14
By heartsonfirenovel

Winston pov:

I feel like I am living a dream , the daughter of the leopard queen is asking me to be her first mate . I had long give up the idea of having a mate , but now a heavenly beautiful female wants me as her mate.

Every moment with her , I felt so happy . When she kissed me on my cheek I was shocked by her her physical approach .

What shocked me even more is her room , all kind of weird and new furniture is placed in front of me : a big bed with many furs on it and a big warm blanket on it , a big wardrobe that contains all kind of beautiful clothes , most of them with a fabric that I have never saw .

After arranging and decorating our new house , she pulled me to the bed and hugged me to sleep.

I felt my heart beating so fast and a rash of heat attacked me .I couldn't sleep , I kept looking at my new female face. The more I looked the more I felt that I was living in a dream . I refused to close my eyes ,afraid that I would wake up .

When I felt her calm breathing and was sure that she was asleep , I couldn't help myself hugging her waist to pull her closer to me , and I rested my face on her neck to smell her sweet flower scent.

End of the pov

I wake up in the morning feeling wetness , I opened my eyes and saw a huge white tiger curling around me .

"Winston , let me sleep more "

He transformed back into his human form :

"well .. That your brothers and fathers are in front of the house ... I tried to stop them but I think I can't hold them anymore."

After what he said , I woke up directly and get out to see them.

"Lily my daughter , I heard that you choose your husband . But that .. why don't you choose someone else .. I mean he's strong but ..."

(Lily is my nickname)

"Dad stop it , I really find him attractive , I like him from the first time I saw him, you may think I have weird taste but who cares ?"

"then that why don't you come back home with us and wait until you have your first heat to mate with him"

"No I want to build our relationship and love him so when we mate I will have his mark on my chest"

At my world , dad was shocked and kept quiet .

"That ... sister .. I will be leaving ... so ..."

This time it was Parker that spoke .

"Where are you going ?"

"I was framed by Rosa last night because I refused to be her mate , she said to choose between leaving or becoming her mate , like hell I will have an ugly female as my wife , so I just choose to leave "Said Parker while clenching his hand hard 

"where did you choose to go ?"I asked with sparkling eyes

"Camel Valley"

Without letting him finish his words I said : "I will come with you "

"Really? ... I thought I was your least favorite brother ... I knew that you liked me too"He said while grinning like a fool

Well you are my least favorite brother stupid , I thought to myself .

"Lily you can't leave without protection , you need someone to protect you on your way ...Why don't you let this fool leave alone?"

"I just want to discover the world , I spent sixteen years in the palace , I've really got enough of that , so just let me be , okay daddy" I said with puppy eyes

Dad just sigh then glared at Winston and said : "protect her well okay "

Winston just nodded and bowed for my dad .

"Sister , we will come with you too, we will leave that fool in that village and come back together , that way we can protect you ." said my brothers

"okay" i finally compromised

Anyway , I knew that I had finally the chance to meet Curtis and Harvey before the heroine arrive .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.9K 37
Beam never wanted to fall in love again,but what if his dead lover returns... hello guys this is my first story so pls support me I will update on ra...
98.8K 4.8K 41
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...
178 0 33
I was born of betrayal, but raised with love, because of this, I was born to become a beast tamer. My past was what shaped my future. I will no longe...
37.6K 1.6K 16
Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will be mine, and some won't, the Manhua I'm...