My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

FFXV Finale- Tap

80 4 0
By DioMcBrando

The plan was simple. Fort garrison was an old military base that the imperials took over. You were to infiltrate the fort and take it down from the inside. However, Prompto made a mistake and was spotted. So now the base was on high alert.

"Well, no need for silence anymore!" Ignis says as he summons his daggers "What's the next move?!" Gladio asks as Noctis summons his engine blade "Just do whatever!"

Prompto loads his handgun "Not very helpful Noct!"

As the imperials start to converge on your position, you summon your Keyblade And ran after an imperial trooper as you swung your keyblade twice. Once with a downward attack and then you flung your keyblade upward as he flew up into the air. Then you spun and smacked him as he flew backwards and slammed into a small group of them.

Just then you're shot in the back as you yell and stumble forward. You quickly turn and hood out your hand as you throw up a reflect wall as the bullets start to bounce off and go everywhere.

A small formation of soldiers are shooting at you as you spin your keyblade in your hand a few times and hold it up "THUNDER!"

As you cast a spell a massive thunder strike collided with the ground in the center of the formation. Immediately killing the formation as they fly in separate directions and are electrocuted

You then turn and use your evade skill as you slide on your back to dodge a swing from a large axe.

When you stand up you see an Imperial axeman as he tries to swing again.

A reaction command appears as you trigger it. You then quickly swing your arm out as you parry his swing. And when he loses balance your keyblade turns into a sword as you thrust it into his chest. He falls to his knees as you put your leg on his shoulder and rip your sword from his chest, to which he falls back.

Your keyblade reverts as you turn and see a group of snipers setting up on a walkway above you all.

One of them fires at you but you use a skill you learned when you visited Yharnam as you vanished and reappeared to the left. A special quickstep.

However as more start to fire, you throw up another reflect as you block the bullets. Not seeing a way around this as you can't move. The focus meter reaches level 1 as you initiate a limit command.

Quick fire

"Prompto!" You shout as he slides next to you and stands up. The limit gauge appears on the top right of your hud as it flashes yellow at full.

He nods as he draws a second handgun, both of them being Machine pistols.

You then change your keyblade into a pair of automatic guns too as you use magic to teleport you and Prompto into the walkway on either sid rod the sniper group.

You and him then walk forward as you open fire. Letting lose a garage of bullets. The two snipers at either end fire first before you and Prompto switch weapons. He switches to a lever action shotgun as you do the same. He fires his shot and knocks the snipers to the floor as you copy him.

Then both do you flip your shotguns to reload them and point them down as you execute the next two snipers.

Finally the two of you switch to big guns. 2 rocket launchers as the last sniper looks left and right at both of you. As the final limit command appears, you and Prompto both fire as the rockets fly and explode when they hit the sniper. Blowing it to bits.

Then the walkway collapses as you and Prompto fall to the ground and recover with a roll.

As the limit gauge hits empty, the limit ends as your MP starts to recharge.

And Prompto high five before you return to the fight.

Just then, a group of drops hips arrive as they shine lights on you all.

"Well we'll! Our favorite group of kiddies! And they brought a plus one!" A man speaks over a radio "But do not worry you shall all die the same!"

The 5 of you group up as you all form up in a line.

As more imperial soldiers drop from the ships and run out of the buildings around you to join the fight. Noctis growls "Damnit! No end to these guys!"

Just then, Aranea falls from the sky as she stabs an imperial trooper with her lance as she pulls it up from the ground and walks backward "Aranea!" Prompto says

"Thought you guys could use a hand!" Noctis looked at her "but your an imperial too!" She shakes her head "changed my mind!"

As she says this the man speaks again "Our own commodore! Going against us! You shall be punished for this treason!"

She looked at you "You're still around?" You nod "yea, I can't go anywhere else!" She looks forward again "Alright then new guy. You and me!"

"Perhaps the soldiers themselves will not be enough! I suppose we will have to do things ourselves!"

As the radio calls again, the two bug dropships move down a little as they open up. Two massive mechs jump from the ships and land in front of you.

"Imperial commanders Loqi and Caligo! Here to end your pathetic existence!"

The big mech says. Everyone looks at eachother "Alright guys! Let's show them what we're worth!" Noctis says as everyone gets ready.

As you all stood ready. A massive demon tower rises out of the ground and knocks the large mech over. "WHAT THE HELL?!" he shouts as he hits the ground.

Everyone looks up to see the demon tower fly around in circles before it flew down at The party.

You quickly react and jump into the center of them as you hood up your hand and cast reflect. Creating a massive barrier around the party.

But it's no use as the demon tower crashes straight through it "WHAT?!" You shout as barrier breaks. Then the demon ride collided with you and Gladio as everyone else managed to jump away.

When the demon tower goes into the ground, you and Gladio are missing as everyone looks around "What?! Y/N!" Noctis shouts "GLADIO!!" Prompto yells.

///

The demon tower rises out of the ground in a completely different area. It looked like a volcano area. You and Gladio fall from the tower as it spat you two out. And you both land in an open circular area with magma coming from the edges forming a ring of lavaaround you.

Gladio hit the ground with a heavy thud as he falls onto his chest and is unconscious.

You land in your back but roll to keep momentum and recover as you stand up. The demon tower flies higher into the sky. You then turns round and see Gladio as you run to him

"Gladiolus!" You shout as you crouch beside him. He just groaned as he remained still. You then heard a noise as you turn and look. The demon tower flies back down and slams into the ground as a bunch of darkness speed out like a geyser. But after a moment the darkness starts to come and take shape.

"What?" You stand up as you walk towards the shape. And soon it forms into...you

"WHAT?!" You shout. The heartless version of you stares at you before it starts to shake and fold in in itself before it retakes a different shape. This time it takes the shape of you again, but this time it resembles you from when you first joined Ventus and the others. When you first got your power. It looked exaclty like you as it held out a weapon that resembled your old Keyblade. Well, origin keyblade as you've had 2 new ones.

The heartless enters your combat stance as you tilt your head with confusion "alright then" you say as you re summon your keyblade. "Let's do this!"
As you shout and get ready, the lava around you in the ring started to create flames as they built a wall of fire around you and the heartless. While Gladio layed still.

Then a symbol appeared as the boss battle started

As you stood ready. The camera spins around and focuses on your heartless as it copies you. Then an information bar appeared

Fight back the heartless mimic

Then the camera focused on you as you got ready. Before the Boss fight began.

The heartless ran towards you as you did the same. When it reaches you, it attempted to swing. But you slide around it with reversal as you attacked it from behind. A 3 hit combo attack with the final hit knocking it into the air. You then jumped up and began an Arial attack.

You swing twice, left than right before you spun sideways and kicked it straight back to the ground.

As it hit the ground and rolled away, you landed and jumped back. Then it hit into a stance as multiple targets locked onto you. It was copying your shotlock command.

Once 50 targets locked onto you in the blink of an eye it begins an attack. The shotlock was executed as the heartless stabbed its keyblade into the ground and twisted it. Suddenly 50 small but extremely fast beams of darkness sprouted from the ground and flew at you.

You watched as they flew at you. But you were ready. Right before the 50 beams hit you, you triggered a reaction command as you held your keyblade forward as you absorbed the energy. Now with your keybalde glowing purple with darkness you yelled and spun as you swung your keybalde and sent fourth a wave of dark energy as it flew with speed and slammed into the heartless mimic as it fell back and sunk into the ground.

After a moment ir reappeared behind you as it attacked you from behind. It lands its attacks as you fall forward. But you quickly recover and dodge slide as you regain footing. The heartless mimic chases after you as you run away. Then after a moment it sinks back into the ground. This time you wait as the heartless quickly re-emerges from the ground as you grab its hand.

You then yank it up from the ground as you spin and slash it. It falls in half as the two separate pieces fade away.

*cutscene begin*

You take a breath to calm down as the heartless fades away.

But then, you hear a laugh. You turn around as you see a black cloaked figure as they clap their hands "Very well done my friend. Even the Mimic Tears can't beat you"

You stand still as you growl "what do you want." The figure pulls his hood down as you gasp "Tap!"

He chuckles "yes! I told you we would be watching! You are needed for our goals!" You then point your keyblade at him "What is the point of all this! I just want to go home!" He nods "don't worry! You will, just not yet. We still have more use for you"

You growl as you get in your combat stance "I'm done with this!" He looks at you for a moment before he shakes his head "oh well, I suppose I'll have to calm you down a little"

He holds out his hand as his weapon appears only now it's different. It's. Large hammer like weapon.

"Get an upgrade tap?" He chuckled again "Yes, it seems we both like new toys"

He then e where'd his combat stance as you focus "I'm ending this!"

Battle resume

Tap stands with a sly chuckle. While you stay focused on him.

Then as he gets ready you do the same. Gladio remains unconscious as he lays there.

Then Tap began his attack. He held the hammer over his shoulder as he sprinted at you. "EYHAAAAA!" he screams as he slams it down in the ground. You slide around him to counter but he raises his leg and kicks backward as you are hit and fall. You roll backwards to recover as you attack again.

He holds up his hand as a shield appears as he blocks you. But then you switch your keyblade into a greatsword like weapon as you stomp and lean forward. Then you yell as you swing upward with it as you flung Tap into the air.

He yells before he hits the ground and lays there. You then revert your keyblade as he slowly stands up. You attack him with a 6 hit combo attack.

But once he gets to his feet he spins and kicks you as you fall back. He then holds his hammer back over his shoulder. While he runs at you, you do the same.

Then a reaction appears as it flashes twice. The first time it said reversal then the second time it said yrden and finally as everything went in slow motion, the Yrden reaction command is triggered as you quickly slide in your back and cast a purple magic trap underneath Tap as he gets stuck "what?!" He says as he can't move.

You then stand up and take your chance to attack. You give him 4 attacks before you trigger a special command as you jump into the air and cast Ragnarok. Firing a swirl of magic beams at him a she takes the damage.

Then he breaks out of the magic trap as he grabs his hammer an turns. You land in the ground a she throws his hammer "RAAAAAA!" it flies and smacks into you as the camera spins to focus on Tap as he dashes with speed and grabs his hammer as he hood sit up and smacks you with it. You fall onto your back before he laughs psychotically and slams it down on your again.

You take extra damage before he jumps away.

You stand up and throw up an item as you use a potion as a ring of flowers spins around you for a second before vanishing.

But then Tap laughs again as he slams his hammer onto the ground and anchors it. His body then glows white as he switches weapons. He then retrieved a sword as he summons it.

You don't have time to react as he jumps into the sir and floats there for a second.

Then eh dashes at you and swings his sword with such speed, multiple slashes appear around you in a circle as you take multiple hits. He repeats the attack again before he lands in the ground and delivers one final waterfowl.

As he does this. Everything goes in slow motion as you yell and fly back. Your health draining immediately.

Cutscene start

You yell as you fly back and hit the ground. You roll backwards as you land in a crouch position. Panting heavily.

"Where the hell did you learn that?"

Tap laughs as he holds the sword at his side "Not important" as he laughs, he smirks "have enough yet? Or do I need to beat you a little more"

You stand up straight as you use a high elixir. Completely restoring your health and Magic.

Tap sighs as you get ready again. "How many times have we done this?" You ask as Tap shrugs "More than I care to count" you chuckle as you continue to catch your breath. "We used to be friends tap. But then our world was taken. And you and zip joined the wrong side"

Tap rolls his eyes "we are not discussing this yet again" you shrug "Seems like we will. Plenty of times in the future"

He holds his sword up "Enough" he then dashes at you with great speed as you react and use your keyblade to block.

As the two of you push back against one another, he speaks "You've gotten stronger" he says as you reply "You've gotten more annoying"

Then the two of you dash backwards causing dust to fly up in a line that lead to both of you.

Then as he gets back in his stance you do the same as the fight continues

Battle resume

Tap rushes you a she begins another waterfowl combo. But you cast reflect to counter his attack. When he hits the floor you react with a vicinity break as you hood up your keyblade as the deflect shield explodes out and deals damage.

He grunts as you retaliate with a 4 hit combo with the last attack knocking him back. Tap yells as he switches weapons and then anchors his hammer to the ground "SUFFER!" he shouts as darkness flies up in a beam attack to which you absorb with your keyblade and send it back at him.

But he summons a shield to guard the damage. Then he removes the shield as he runs at you with his hammer. He jumps up and tries to slam it upon you, but you raise your hand and cast reflect again.

As his attack is useless he jumps back as he switches back to his sword. He then turns invisible as he spins.

You run forward where he last was. But just then you are stabbed in the chest as he laughs and reappears "Darkness will take you" he says as he smirks and pulls his blade from your chest and kicks you back.

You land with a roll and recover as you enter your shotlock. You target him with 50 locks extremely fast before you spin your keyblade around and stab it into the ground.

As you do so, a mixture of Fire, Ice and lightning orbs fly out of the ground and shoot towards him extremely quickly.

He takes lots of damage from the attacks before it ends. He growls as he stomps his foot as darkness surrounds him "KNEEL!"

When he stomps a shockwave moves towards you. But you slide out of the way.

Then he runs at you again and attack with a 6 attack combo. He hits you with it before he flings you into the air.

He jumps back as you hit the ground and roll to recover.

He chuckles as he begins to hover into the air as darkness surrounds him. "Let it consume you!" He shoots a she hood sour his arms like he's being crucified before he falls back down and is now buffed.

He dashes at you and begins another waterfowl attack. You once again cast reflect to deflect to attack. But in his enhanced state there is an extra move added to this combo as he slams down and stabs his blade into the top of your deflect shield. It cracks before he uses more force and shatters it.

You stumble back as you lose balance before he stabs you in the chest again. You cough as he laughs "So much for your skills"

He rips his blade from your chest again before he teleports away from you. He then switches back to his hammer as he runs at you again.

But you stand up as you growl. You then move your arm in front of you in a circle like motion as you quickly form a glyph. Then you smack it with your hand as you shout "STOPZA!"

you cast a powerful grand magic and time stops. Everything turns photonegative as the sky turns into a bunch of gears and hands.

With time stopped you summon aquas keyblade as you begin a dual wield combo attack.

You trigger Ars Arcanum.

You begin with a flurry of attacks. You swing your left keyblade out and attack as you follow up with a slash with your right. Then you spin and slash with both keyblades before your swing your right keyblade upwards then you thrust forward with your left and spin around and slash with a downwards right attack with your right keyblade. Then you spin both keyblades and hold them over your hips before you swing them both and slash with a double swing. Finally you finish with an Alls End as you swing your left keyblade left and your right keyblade down. Dashing through Tap with a Zanetsuken attack as you finish.

As you stand behind Tap you spin your keyblades around before you swing them out to your sides.

Then the spell wears off as everything returns to normal.

Tap takes multiple hits at once as he grunts and falls to a knee.

You then let go of aquas keyblade as it vanishes. You turn around as he remains vulnerable. You then attack him with your combo before you trigger a special command as you swing your keyblade up and fling him into the air.

As he flies up you point your keyblade up at him as magic swirls around the tip of your keyblade before it dies at him. It hits his chest as a keyhole appears on his chest. Then you spin your keyblade around as you twist it and lock it before you hood it over your shoulder. Then you snap your finger as Tap explodes with a massive ball of flames and magic as he yells and flies back before he hits the ground.

He lays in his back before he spins his legs and gets up matrix style as he pants.

Cutscene start

You walk towards Tap as you hood your keyblade at your side. "Give up. You're not going to win Tap. Even as kids you lost. Leave it be"

He shakes his head as he sighs "I suppose it cannot be helped" he holds out both arms as he takes a breath then he starts to charge energy as he begins to rise into the air.

As he does this. Darkness surrounds him "We shall meet again! We have plans for you! And when we are done! You will never see your friends again! Not even that Blue haired whore!"

As he mentions Aqua you get triggered as you yell "oh yea!"

Gladio opens his eyes as he sits up on his knees "huh?"

He then hears you yell as he watches. Tap flies backwards and to the ground as a portal opens and he vanished through it.

You sprint towards it as you quickly activate your armor as your body flashes white before the light fades and your armor surrounds you.

"HEY! KID!" Gladiolus shouts. But you ignore him as you charge straight into the Portal. He holds out his hand "Wait!"

But the portal closes after you enter. Gladio just sits there "what happened? Where am I?"

///

Tap flies backwards as he watches you. "Not down yet?!" He shouts as you run after him. You sprint towards him in an all black glide with purple smoke flying around. There is no ground or sky. Just darkness.

He stops flying as he growls "FINE!"

He then gets ready as you enter your combat running animation and continue to chase him. "TAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!"

FINAL BATTLE COMENSE!!!!

The cinematic battle begins as you race towards him. He holds out his hand as his sword appears as you jump and engage him in battle.

He floats to the side as he dodged you. He then retaliated as he swings his sword at you. You trigger the reaction as you bend backwards as you limbo to dodge his attack. Then you jump and spin as you kick him as he falls back.

You then begin your attack. As you swing at him twice. He blocks both attack as you two weapon lock again. Then he holds up his other hand as darkness flies towards you from behind.

It hits you as you fall forward and he floats away.

You roll with momentum and return to your feet as you swing at him again. He evades backwards before you swing again. He hood sour his hand as an orb of darkness rips your keyblade from your hand as he throws it away as it was swallowed by darkness.

"Hahahahaha!!! With no weapon! How do you intend-"

You deliver a heavy punch to his jaw as he yells "AH!" you then punch him 3 more times before you spin and kick his chest as he falls onto his back. You resuming your keyblade as you hood it up and attempt to stab him. But he vanished as he teleports behind you.

You quickly trigger the next reaction as you turn and point your keyblade at him as a beam of light fires.

He tries to block it with own reflect spell made of purple glass.

But your light shatters his shield as he stumbles. You then trigger the next reaction as you suddenly hold your keyblade forward and take Clouds combat stance.

As Clouds spectral form stands beside you.

Tap gasps as he sees it. "Your power cannot stop me!"

You then dash at him with focused thrust as he takes the hit. He flies backwards before you trigger the next reaction as you start to spin and wind up and attack. Then you jump and flip as you deliver a heavy smash to him as he hits the ground and slides.

Then you run at him again. He stands up as you trigger the next reaction as you use Cross-Slash

You slice him 3 times and form an Ominous symbol at the same time. He yells with pain as he flies back again.

You the. Return to your own combat stance as clouds spirit disappears.

He then slowly climbs to his feet but he is hunched forward with a hand on his chest. While his right hand holds his sword. He can barely lift it.

"It's, impossible" he says. You then yell as you rush him again. He fires a magic beam at you as you trigger the first reaction. You jump left to dodge. He fires another as the second reaction has you jump right. And the last reaction has you slide under the last magic beam as Tap yells with frustration.

"NO! NOT YET!"

You then hood your keyblade up as you yell and trigger the final Reaction.

Ars Arcanum you trigger the reaction as you begin with a quick flurry of attacks. An upward strike then a downward strike, 2 spin attacks to the right the. You keep spinning as you jump and spin as you perform a downward right slash. The. You step back as you thrust forward then swing left and finally the combo finisher as you spin and jump as you perform multiple slashes as you fly into the air. Then you stop as you fall and land. And with the final attack you jump backwards and hood your keyblade up like a katana.

Tap yells "NO!"

Then you dash past him and slash as you hood your keyblade at your left hip with both hands.

Tap takes massive damage as he yells and everything goes in slow motion. Then after a few seconds, Tap falls forward onto his stomach as his weapon vanished.

BOSS BATTLE! COMPLETE!

Boss battle complete!

Total Enemies killed:47
Total Experience earned:42000
Maximum HP Increased!
Maximum Magic Increased!
Maximum AP Increased!
Y/n is now level 7!
Y/n is now level 8!
Y/n is now level 9!
Level up bonus:WaterFowl Dance!
New skills unlocked!

Cutscene start

You crouch down beside Tap as he rolls onto his back.

He takes breaths as he turns to look at you. The darkness of the void is instead changes as Doves fly up from the ground as everything brightens. Revealing you are standing in Tap's station of Awakening.

The picture has tap in his regular clothes sleeping a she holds his sword. And beside his head are portraits of his closest friends. And it's revealed that your portrait remains intact.

You see it as you look back at him. He coughs as he speaks "I suppose it had to end at some point. I became human again. And I wasted my second chance."

You smile "no. You didn't. You had a goal. And you wanted to complete it. Your goal just happens to require sacrifice"

He chuckles "oh shut up" he says. "Even as kids I couldn't stand that positivity you had"

You chuckle as you hold out your hand and take his "Maybe this time you can Rest In Peace" he sighs as he squeezes your hand "yes I...Suppose I should."

You squeeze his hand back "we are still friends. Lucas"

He rolls his eyes "Please. You know how much I hated my name" you smirk "yes. But it's still your name"

He just stares up. "Just. Make me a promise" you nod "of course" he then looks back to you "Zip...Ethan is still in the organization like is was. He will still try to kill you."

You nod again "I will. I promise" he nods "thank you. You know, I thought maybe if I rejoined even after no longe evening A nobody. Things would be different. But I suppose...I'll just head home"

You stand up as he lays there "Our home was restored when you and Sora defeated Ansem. I suppose I'll go home. And wait"

You deactivated your armor as it vanished. Leaving you in your regular clothes as a door appeared to your right.

"That door will take you somewhere. Not sure where but. It's close to home" you then put a hand on your hip "Which home?" He then closes his eyes and turns his head "Whichever..."

He then takes a last breath as his body turns into shimmers of light. Floating up before they fade.

You look back down at a Keychain laying on the ground. Beside a Wayfinder.

"Well. Look at that" you bend down and pick up the keychain as well as the Purple wayfinder.

You put the keychain in your pocket before you hood up the Wayfinder and shine it in the light

"Don't worry Lucas. A promise is a promise. I'll get Ethan home to you"

You then gently place the wayfinder Inside your jacket as you turn to the door.

You approach it and grab the handle. You take a breath and exhale before you pull both doors open as the a light blinds you.

When the light fades you open your eyes and see your standing in a big open field.

"Huh? Where am I now?" Just then a roar is heard as you turn around and see a massive group of lizard like animals running towards you. "WHAT THE-" you turn and start running as they get close and pass you. At the same time, vehicles drive past you as people shout and yell as they attempt to get close to the creatures.

Just then, as you run a hand grabs your hood and yanks you into one of the vehicles. You yelp as you slump back into the seat of the vehicle. "What's going on?!" You shout "where is this?!"

The driver of the vehicle yells "you're on Isla Sorna kid! What the hell are you doing here?!"

As he drives, a man holding a gun and wearing a hat turns around "aren't you a bit young to be here?!" You hood up your hand "I don't even know where here is!"

He rolls his eyes "look! Just stay in the car and you will be fine!" He then looks at the driver "Do we have any Sightings of the Tyrannosaur?!"

The driver shakes his head "No! Just the big heard here!"

You sit up in the vehicle as you hood the roof bars and look around. Giant creatures everywhere as these vehicles and men try to stop them and grab them. You are confused but amazed.

"What are these things?!"

Then the man with the gun shouts "Never heard of a dinosaur?!" You shake your head "No I don't think so!"

Then, the camera zooms out to show a massive jungle and forest like area surrounding the Field.

And then the Title card Appears.

Final Fantasy 15 Complete!

World 3: Isla Sorna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 53 44
final destination
786 121 20
A series of short stories... A kingdom hearts fanfiction...every pairing involved
12 0 15
Just really cool