Timeline/ AOUAD (ON HOLD)

By -xiaos_wify-

A traveling spirit travels different timeline to get a feel of life at different points in time, when someth... More

Prologue
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:1:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:2:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:3:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:4:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:5:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:6:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:7:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:8:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:9:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:10:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:11:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Authors Note!!!

80 2 0
By -xiaos_wify-

Hello my Xiaolings, Mika here to update you on what has been happening behind the scenes of Timeline.

More chapters are coming don't worry! I just finished Chapter 14, but that's not the reason I came on and stuff. I came on to tell you that until i finish however many chapters are left I won't be posting. The reason why is because I know how inconsistent I am with what I write and I think it's a problem ngl....

ANYWAYS! Whenever I finish writing and editing Timeline i'll post more stories. I already have some plans for the up in coming years, so please look forward to that.

But for now here are some spoilers for the book that may or may not be happening.

-----------

Something will happen with woo-jin and yeong-ja?

New enemies?

New memories about Yeong-ja's past and the person she was?(Confirmed)

------------

That's all for now. Remember to stay healthy, drink lots of water, and FIGHTING!!ᕙ('▿')ᕗ

BYEEEEEE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 12 7
(I made a small change. There will be a love plot now) Also I do not own AOUAD or the story. I only own Nali and how she effects the plot. ~~~~~~~~~~...
186K 7.5K 20
DISCONTINUED "I've never feel this way...When we all survive let's all make a fire again and tell stories that we've always want to tell eachother." ...
449 2 5
[This has been collecting dust so I'm publishing this now] Hak Ji-Ho was just a normal student of Hyosan High School when all of a sudden a virus com...
1.6M 80.8K 51
"ya... a whole horde of zombies versus one y/n? this is going to be fun!" [complete!] [wu-jinxreader] [variousxreader] [started: 31/01/22] [extended...