(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:8:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Su-hyeok?" On-jo said looking around the room. When she didn't see him she started to panic. "Where's Su-hyeok?!" She asked but no one answered not knowing where he was. "You were with him right?" On-jo asked Cheong-san. Cheong-san hesitated to answer the question.

"He was behind me." He said looking at a worried On-jo. "Then where is he now?" On-jo asked hoping he knew the answer to her question. Seeing the worry in On-jo's eyes made Cheong-san look down for a second. "I don't know." Cheong-san said as On-jo looked down at the floor.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. It's okay. " I-sak said as she rushed over to On-jo trying to comfort her. "Yeah, Su-hyeok can handle himself. I'm sure he's okay." I said as I tried to calm her down. "Here sit down" I-sak said as On-jo sat down on the floor. "Hey, I'm sure everything will be fine." I said, still trying to calm her down or take her worries away, but nothing was working.

I looked up at Cheong-san for help, but I could tell he was worried as well. I let out a sigh as I sat down next to On-jo and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

After 5 minutes or so. The intercom suddenly started going off. Making us cover our ears from how loud it was.

"Students and teachers of Hyeosan High School." We heard someone say over the intercom. "I'm Park Sun-Hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking others indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place. And if any student or faculty hears this and is able to, please call the police and fire department." Ms. Kim said giving us some advice on what to do and warning us of what is happening. "Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out. I'll say it again. Some students are..." Ms. Kim said before pausing confusing all of us. "Hey, everyone... You're okay, right? You're not hurt? I don't know what's going on in here or how this whole thing happened, but still, find a safe place and hide. I...I'm sorry... I can't help. Don't get hurt, okay? Please, let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?" Ms. Park said sounding like she was crying. Some of us started to tear up because of how scared we were and hearing Ms.Kim's voice was quite refreshing.

I looked over at everyone, seeing that some of them were already crying. Soon my eyes met with Dae-su. Seeing how much blood was on his face made me feel bad. I went to take out a wet wipe from my bag and realized it wasn't there. "My bag?!" I mumbled loud enough for a few people. I started looking around to see if I had honestly left it in the classroom. Sure enough, the bag was nowhere to be seen. How could I be so stupid! I just lost our only chance of surviving in this place. I thought scolding myself.

"Here." Cheong-san said putting the bag in front of me before looking away to the door making sure the zombies were still outside. "How did you...?" I questioned looking at the bag in shock and confusion before my eyes looked up at Cheong-san. "I knew you would forget it trying to help others. That's why I stayed behind. Just to make sure" He said still not looking me in the eye.

A smile soon appeared on my face as I got up and hugged him. "Thank you" I whispered into his ear before letting go and grabbing the wet wipes. "Dude..." Gyeong-su said as he nudged Cheong-sans shoulder.

"Here, you go Dae-su." I smiled as I handed him the wipe. "Thank you, Princess." He joked as he started to wipe his face with it.

After I handed the wipe I walked over to On-jo who was at the window looking like she was thinking. "On-jo you okay?" I asked but no response. I looked over to I-sak who shook her head. "I'll be right back." I-sak said as she walked over to Cheong-san.

"So are you going to tell her?" I-sak asked. "Tell her what?" Cheong-san asked in return. "You know." I-sak said making Cheong-san sigh. "What's the point in asking if you know the answer... I-sak I don't want to force her to remember. And if that means that it saves her from being hurt, then I would gladly do it" He said as he looked down at the floor. "You know maybe it's like one of those romance dramas. Where you kiss her and all her memories come rushing back and she falls in love with you all over again" I-sak said trying to lighten the mood.