(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:7:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

What the fuck?! I thought to myself as I looked back at Na-yeong. I wanted to turn around and yell at her for using me as a human shield, but I couldn't turn my back to the zombies. I'll deal with her later. I thought giving her the side-eye. When I looked back at the zombies there were more. It was overwhelming. I started to have doubts if I could handle them. When Su-hyeok came from the back. Making the zombies fall like dominos. Everyone started to backup leaving the zombies to Su-hyeok.

Then I remembered this body was a national-level taekwondo fighter. Okay, Let's see what this body can do. I thought as a zombie came running towards me. When it was in close enough distance from me, I round housed it into a window, almost making it fall out of the school. My eyes widened at how strong Yeong-ja's kicks were. Oh my god... That was awesome! I thought to myself as I looked at the zombie in my window. As more zombies came I prepared to fight them with Su-Hyeok.

"Be careful! Don't get bitten!" Su-Hyeok yelled at me as she slammed a zombie into a window. "I know!" I yelled back as I punched a zombie. As we fought the zombies, I had turned my back for a second to kill one of the zombies that had gotten past us and didn't notice a zombie running straight at me. Su-hyeok had jumped on top of it causing a zombie to jump on top of him and almost bite him.

After this, we started to struggle there were too many zombies for just two people. And if we let just one get pasted us it could cause casualties.

The fight started to get tiring. Why am I slowing down? I thought to myself as more zombies came. As I got ready to continue fighting and endure the pain, I was pulled back by the girls as the guys jumped in instead.

"You shouldn't overdo yourself. You could pass out." I heard On-jo say. I looked back at her to see a worried expression plastered on her face. "I'll be fine, but we should really start helping the guys push back the zombies." I said to her with a smile trying to reassure her. Although she was still worried she nodded in agreeance.

When we got to the staircase we all ran upstairs trying to get to a safer space. We turned down a hallway to only realize there were more zombies there than downstairs. "No! No! Turn back!" Ji-min screamed pushing all of us backward.

As we up another flight of stairs I tripped over a puddle of blood. Shit! I yelled at myself as I looked back to see zombies running towards me. "Yeong-ja!" Cheong-san yelled as he ran back down the stairs to get me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me as quickly as possible. Su-hyeok followed close behind and fell just as I did. Cheong-san tried to go back to save him just like he did with me, but Su-hyeok told him to go up to the science lab with the others.

When we had gotten there we were cornered. "It's locked. we gotta go somewhere else." I-sak yelled as she rattled the lock. "Nowhere to go! We're surrounded!" Dae-su yelled as he struggled to push the zombies back. "It's locked didn't you hear me!" I-sak yelled as she shook the lock in an attempt of getting it lose. As everyone was trying to push the zombies back, I decided to help with the lock.

"I-sak! Here, switch!" I yelled as we switched places. I took out my switch knife and tried to get the lock unlocked. I started twisting it but it wouldn't unlock.

Come on! Come on! Come on! I thought as I tried to get it on locked. I started to lose hope when I was soon pushed out of the way.

On-jo started to hit the lock with a firehose. After a few hits it got unlocked and we all rushed inside.

Everyone was a bit shaken up by the interaction. As we all started to calm down a zombie reached its hand through a broken window onto Dae-su's face causing him to scream. As everyone scrambled to get the zombie hands out, This caused Jim-in to break another window.

"Get a desk!" Cheong-san yelled. As the guys started to barricade the window, some of the girls got scared. Especially Na-yeong. "Give me the phone! I'm gonna try calling again." Na-yeong said grabbing On-jo arm. "Sorry, I lost." On-jo honestly admitted. This made Na-yeong pissed at On-jo for being so careless with their only source of contact with the outside world. "How could you lose it?!" Na-yeong yelled shoving back into a desk.

"Who cares? We gotta secure the room now." Gyeong-su said grabbing one of the desks and moving it towards the door. "Like you can talk." Na-yeong said making Gyeong-su turn around to her in disbelief. "What?" Gyeong-su asked in confusion on where she was going with this. " It's because you didn't lock the door. If you had done that, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us. We almost died because of you." Na-yeong argued pinning the blame on him. "Then why didn't you do anything yourself." Gyeong-su argued back, as he turned to leave the conversation Na-yeong said something that made him turn back around. "You're so fucking annoying." Na-yeong yelled making Gyeong-su turn back around.

"You Bitch."

"Don't you touch me!"

All the fighting started to piss Yeong-ja off. The fights are always between these two or Na-yeong and someone else. Na-yeong seemed to be the problem here. She's always using people as shields and telling people to risk their lives so she didn't have to.

The fight started to escalate quickly. It looked like it was going to become a physical fight, so Yeong-ja ended it quickly.

"Yah! You two stop it. This isn't the time for this. Unless you want everyone in here to die I suggest you stop right now. Especially you Na-yeong. Since you're the most worried about it. So either you two start calming down or I start making you." I said with a harsh voice, looking at both of them. "Gyeong-su door. Na-yeong go sit down." I said as I grabbed a desk and moved it to the door.

"Su-hyeok?"

--------------------

Sorry it took me a month to upload another chapter. I've been overwhelmed by region, but as soon as summer starts I promise i'll try to post more often.

Anyways, FIGHTING!!ᕙ('▿')ᕗ