(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:1:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

When we had gotten there two guys were waiting for us.

"Yo" Gyeong-su said greeting us. I had decided not to say anything so I just waved. Cheong-san just stood there staring. At one point we had made eye contact but I quickly averted my eyes to the floor.

Everyone else watched me and Cheong-san to see what would happen. "Let's go in" I-sak said as she and everyone else started walking into the restaurant. "Hey wait" I said making everyone look back at me.

"I have a question I need to ask. It's important." I said looking straight at them. "What is it?" Question On-jo as she walked closer to me. "Why can't I remember anything about the past" I questioned them making some look to the floor and others looked at me with a sad face. Silence filled the air only being broken when On-jo answered my question

"Didn't we tell you this the first day you woke up?" On-jo questioned. "Sorry I forgot. I guess I was still quite loopy and didn't hear you." I said with a nervous smile. "Oh okay well, You got in an accident that made you lose all your memory. Doctors said we should be careful with you because you could go into cardiac arrest if we force it on you" On-jo said explaining what happened again. I let out a sigh of relief, this confused the others. "That's a relief. I thought I had short-term memory for a sec." I said chuckling making the other relieved. "Let's go inside." I said with a big smile as the other agreed and went inside.

After we got inside and sat down a woman came up and greeted us. "Yeong-Ja sweetheart, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." The lady asked me. "Mom." Cheong-san said calling off his mother. "What? Can't I talk to my daughter-in-law?" She questioned him. "Mom!" he said looking at his mother while the others laughed.

I was taken aback by this question making me look at Cheong-san. Were we dating before the accident? I questioned. No way that's probably my nickname for her.

"Oh, that's right the chicken. I'll be right back." She said as she left to go to her husband to get the chicken. A while later she came back with 2 plates of chicken. Everyone cheered as the chicken arrived.

"Looks great. Thank you." Oh-jo said as Ms.Lee put down the chicken. "Thanks a lot" said Gyeong-su followed by I-sak. "Why'd you bring out so much?" Question Cheong-san while looking back it forth from the chicken to his mother. "Remember On-jo eats a lot." She states making me chuckle and On-jo look up at her. "I don't eat a lot. I just eat well" she stated defending herself. "Oh, yes, sure. That's what I like to hear." she said with a warm smile.

"Eat up Gyoeng-su." She to him with an even bigger smile. "Yep!" Gyeong-su said digging into the chicken."Oh, and you to "Yeong-Ja" she said at me with a warm smile. I nodded at her "I will" I said smiling at her. "You too, A-sak" she said mispronouncing her name. "It's I-sak, not A-sak." She said correcting the woman. "You changed your name?"She questioned quite baffled making I-sak laugh awkwardly.

"Mom. If you wanna change names, you should start with the restaurant. Why are you using my name?" Cheong-san said changing the subject. "I named it Cheong-san Chicken way before you were born"She said defending herself. "Exactly. You named me after the restaurant. I don't like-" He started but was interrupted by Gyeong-su. "Hey. Ah... Quite. Okay. I really like it. It sounds like a tradition." He said reassuring the woman. Cheong-san looked at him in disbelief. Oh-jo and I-sak agreed on the statement. "Ya, I agree it sounds cute" I stated making Cheong-san look at me with pink-tinted cheeks as he played with his cup

"Look, so this is a new recipe we just came up with it." Ms.Lee said changing the subject back to chicken. "So this one is just a little spicy, and ones really hot." She said pointing out the distinction between the two. "What do you think." Ms.Lee said encouraging us to try it. "You can be totally honest."

So I took a bit from the chicken and I soon as I did all I could taste was salt. I wanted to spit it out, but that would be rude so I forced it down. As soon as I did I grabbed the soda and drank all of it almost choking in the process.

I started coughing profusely. "Are you okay?" Cheong-san question as soon as he noticed how much I was coughing. I nodded while everyone was giving their answers. Then all attention turned to me when Ms. lee asked me what I thought. "It's really salty." I said being honest with her just like she asked. "Really? Uhm, Honey! Yeong-Ja says it's salty." she yelled as she walked towards her husband.

"I don't think it salty at all." I-sak said turning toward me. "I guess it was good, but for a good second all of it was salt." I explained to her. Cheong-san looked straight at me grabbing my cup and pouring more soda. "You shouldn't eat anymore. It's salty." He said to me as he poured the cup. "It still tasted good." I said drinking some of the soda he poured.

"Did you hear?" I-sak questioned. "About our science teacher?" I-sak said emphasizing her question. "What about him?" Cheong-san asked her. "Well, he smells like a rotten corpse." I-sak said stating a rumor someone had started. "Oh, Nay-Yeong started that rumor, right?" Cheong-san questioned while eating. "It's true. He was absent after his son went missing. But then he came into class...she said he smelled like a rotting corpse." Oh-jo said trying to convince Cheong-san that it wasn't a rumor, but in fact real. "How does she know what a corpse smells like? Has she smelled one before" Cheong-san questioned still skeptical. "I swear she knows every other smell except that one. Since she never smelled it before, it has to be a rotting corpse." She said still trying to convince him.

"Sorry to interrupt this lovely conversation you guys are having, but who's Nay-yeong?" I questioned looking at everyone. " Nay-yeong is this preppy rich girl who thinks everyone is below her unless there as rich as her." Gyeong-su said seemingly having some beef with her. "Sounds like you don't like her. Were you guys dating before? Is that why you don't like her? Did she break your heart?" I questioned him. Making him look at me in disgust. "Ew as if." He said making me laugh. "Anyways, I think I should get going. It's getting late." I said getting up. "Wait well go with you. We have somewhere to be as well so it isn't much trouble."On-jo said getting up as well. "Okay." I said with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Mrs and Ms lee for the lovely meal." I said bowing at them. "It's no problem at all, come back soon. I would love to see my daughter-in-law once again." She said while wiping her hand with a wet towel. "I will. Bye" I said as I left.

"Come on hurry up!" I-sak yelled at everyone while running up the stairs. "We're late anyway and were gonna be even more late because we have to drop off Yeong-ja!" Gyeong-su yelled back. "Don't blame this on me!" I yelled at him

While I was running up the stairs I noticed On-jo had pulled Cheong-san aside. What are they doing? I questioned in curiosity. I stood there for a few seconds when On-jo let down her hair and Cheong-san looked at her in awe. Does, Cheong-san like On-jo?! I yelled in my head as I just starred at the two with a smile. But my smile soon faded when I-sak called me. "Yeong-ja, You okay?" She asked as she tilted her. "Ya, I'm fine" I said as I ran up the stairs and locked arms with her.

Timeline/ AOUAD (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें