(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:3:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Hey, class prez." I said, but the girl didn't answer. "Class President?" I said leaning over the girl's shoulder, but she continued to ignore me. "Uhm... what's your name?" I said trying to stop the awkward silence from filling the air, but then again she didn't answer and the silence filled the air. I was going to try and fill the silence again but was interrupted by her finally talking. "Yeong-ja-ah I'm trying to study. " She said not lifting her head from her notebook.

I guess she and Yeong-ja used to be close since she didn't address her formally. I thought to myself as I looked at the girl. "Were we close?" I questioned making the girl stop writing. She stayed still for a few moments before shaking her head to my question. "Oh, Were we friends at least?" I questioned her once more. This time she looked like she was hesitant to answer. She nodded her head as she went back to reading. "What's your name?" I questioned again, but she didn't have the chance to answer before a girl wearing a pink cardigan walked in. "Hey!" she yelled as she walked toward the group of boys. When she started walking over to them, one of them looked startled at the sudden approach.

"Get off of there. You stink." She stated as he looked Gyeong-su straight in the eye. "I guess that must be Na-yeong." I murmured as I looked at the girl. "So you can remember who Na-yeong is, but you can remember that we're friends." she said finally looking up at me. "Gyeong-su gave me a heads up yesterday." I nervously chuckled.

As Gyeong-su and Na-yeong fought the teacher walked in. "Hey, you punks." She said making them look at the door. "Come on guys. Take your seats. Come on, move it" She urged them in a timely manner. "Hi there." She said quickly composing herself. "Hello" the students responded. "Hi, good morning." She said as she pulled out a basket and students started to get up. "Time to hand in your phones." She said as some of the students reluctantly did.

"Who's in touch with Hyeon-ju?" She questioned as no one answered her question. "Nobody?" She said in disbelief. "So none of you have tried calling her today?" She asked as she looked around the classroom. "Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since." One of the boys answered giving the teacher a bit of relief.

"If anyone hears from her sometime in the next few days, let me know right away. Okay?" She stated as the students answered. "Exams start next week, so get your act together." she said as she picked up one of the phones from the basket a typed something into it.

One of the phones from the boys in front of me rang making the whole class look at them. "Hey, uh..." one said hitting Dae-su's arm. "I heard that" The teacher said looking at the two boys dead in the eye. "One more time hand in your phones, please." She said as more students got up. The teacher looked in the box pulling out a phone.

"On-jo." She said making On-jo lookup. "This is your phone from last year." she said as the whole class chuckled. "Take it, please. Take it now." She said as On-jo got up and took her phone. She looked in the box one more time before looking at me.

"Yeong-ja." She said looking at me. "Your phone. You haven't given it in." She said as the whole class watched. "Mine broke in the accident, and I haven't had the chance of getting a new one." I said looking at her with innocent eyes. She sighed before looking at the whole class. "Then let's begin." She said.

-------------------

" 'In fact, none of us are completely free from prejudice. We all have preconceived ideas about others.' Here 'Free from' means lacking in or unincumbered by." She said as she looked back at the class tapping the chalk on the board getting all of your attention. "Anyone want to interpret this?" She questioned. Everyone averted their eyes from her hoping they weren't called.

The teacher then turned to me and Nam-ra. I quickly looked away when we made eye contact. "Yeong-ja." She said calling out my name. Fuck. I cursed at myself. "It means no matter the person we all have a view on how we see someone without knowing who they really are." I answer. "Okay." She turning her attention to Nam-ra. As Nam-ra started speaking I zoned out.

So I'm stuck in this timeline for god knows how long, in an amnestic girl's body which makes it hard to know what kind of person she was or the kind of people she hung out with. Which makes it harder to respond to people how she normally would. All I know about this girl other than what was on her file is: One, there is a 50% chance that her and Cheong-san were dating before everything happened. Two, Shes hotheaded when it comes to people she doesn't know well or people that get on her nerve. Three, shes well respected among her classmates to the point they call her 'The class princess'. Even with all of this evidence I still can't tell much about her. All I can do is try to together the pieces together and hope I figure it out. For now, I'll just act like myself and stay low.

I thought to myself as I tapped my pencil on the notebook. I finally snapped out of my trans when I heard people moving around on the floor and the teacher speaking loudly. What's happening? I questioned as I got out of my set. When I walked over to the crowd I saw a bloody girl. What the fuck-. I thought to myself but was interrupted by a spitting heading making me grab my head quickly and almost fall.

I had gotten a memory of the night of the accident. The memory was blurry and I could make out what was happening other than someone falling off of a roof.

I quickly sat back down at my desk grabbing my head. Cheong-san quickly followed behind. "Hey, are you okay?!" He questioned but I wasn't able to answer back. "Here let's go to the nurse." He said grabbing onto my arm trying to get me to stand up, but I pushed myself away. "The nurse already has someone to deal with and her condition is much worse than a headache." I said looking at my hands. "Are you sure you practically shaking right now?" He said as he looked at my hands. "Yeah I'm fine I just need some water and I'll be fine. It's not like I'll die from a headache." I said with a smile, but still, he wouldn't let it go. He walked away to his bag and got some antibiotics. "Here take this." He said handing me some Advil. "Thank you." I said as I took the pills from his hands. "If it gets worse tell me." He sternly stated before walking away.

It didn't talk long for students to start making assumptions of what happened, and one in specific caught my attention. "Hey. I think maybe... Mr.Lee made porno with Hyeon-ju." He said making me gag in disgust as all the guys look at me. "So one of your classmates comes in all bloodied up saying she was held hostage by one of our teachers and the first thing you think of is that he made porno with her. You must be one sick motherf-er to think that" I stated with a cold voice looking at Dae-su.

I averted my gaze when I heard the door open and I-sak walked in. Groups of curious students surrounded her wanting to know what happen. "Where's On-jo" I questioned. "She got hurt." I-sak admitted that was enough for me to get worried. "Where is she?" I questioned. "Outside with her dad." She said as I ran out of the classroom going to see if On-jo was okay.

Why am I so worried about someone I just meet. Why is my heart racing? Does Yeong-ja remember her without knowing? I thought to myself as I ran down multiple flights of stairs and when I got outside On-jo was there getting her armed wrapped up.

"On-jo!" I yelled as I ran to her grabbing her arm. "Are you hurt? Did she bite you? How bad is it?" I questioned basically interrogating her. This made her father chuckle. "I see you still haven't changed Yeong-ja. Even though you're younger than On-jo is you act like an older sister to her." He stated making me look at him.

"I'm sorry for being rude Mr." I said bowing at him. "No need. You two take care. I need to go." He said before going to speak with the teacher as On-jo followed closely behind him. When I turned back we saw Cheong-san standing there. "Stop doing that you'll pass out from exhaustion" He said scolding me. "What were you thinking?" He questioned looking quite annoyed with me. "Sorry." I said with a nervous smile. He sighed looking away with pink cheeks. "Are you feeling sick?" I asked as I turned him around and putting my hand on his forehead. Our faces became much closer since I was on my toes making his face become red. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said while moving my hand from his forehead. "Let's go to class." Cheong-san said as he started walking with me closely behind.

------------

I don't know if i can say mf so i just put motherf-er i hope that's okay