(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:5:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Shit! What the fuck is that?!" Exclaimed Dae-su as he took a step back from the window.

"It's bare-su! It's bare-su!" Dae-su yelled as the three of them went to help him up. Upon him getting inside the building he looked panicked but not for himself. "Nam-ra! Hurry!" he yelled as he put his hand out for her to grab.

When they pulled up Nam-ra into the classroom Su-hyeok collapsed from exhaustion. "It's that isn't it?" Su-hyeok said trying to catch his breath. "Zombies." he said looking at all of us. Silence filled the room as panic set on everyone's faces. I closed my eyes trying to think of what to do or say or even maybe a plan of action, but nothing. When I opened my eyes I was once again in the white room.

I looked around the room when my eyes finally landed on It. "Who. No, what is happening." I asked It. "You know-"It started but never got the chance to finish as I had interrupted It. "No. Answer the question. What is happening and who is meant to die?" I asked with a stern look on my face. "You know I can't answer your question. It will give too much away. " It vaguely said as I grew more irritated by the second. "The reason I called you here is to give you advice. Other than that I won't summon you anymore until the timeline is fixed." It said as it started walking in circles around me.

"1: Put yourself before others. I know you have the habit of helping others when in need, and it has led you to be killed. So I'm warning you now, If you die in this timeline while the timeline is broken, I don't know if you will come back alive. 2: Always Think before acting. You are impulsive, impatient, and reckless. You never think before acting which has once again gotten you killed. Although you can stay calm in some situations knowing you there will be moments when you just do things without thinking, So think before acting. And 3: DON'T fall in love. Naturally, you're a hopeless romantic, but right now isn't the time for love as you can see. So do yourself a favor and don't fall in love." It said finally landing in front of me. "Got any advice for me to get all of us out of this place alive?" I questioned as a small smile appeared on It's face. "I just did." It said making me even more irritated than I already was. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. "Listen-" I said, then I soon realized I wasn't in the white room anymore, but in the classroom.

"Listen to what?" On-jo asked. "Are you okay? You've been a bit out of it today." I-sak said as she put her hand on my forehead. "Ya, I'm fine. I was just thinking of a way to get out of this room." I said with a slight smile. "Okay..." On-jo said looking back at the rest of them. "We should call 112." Nam-ra stated making everyone nod in agreeance.

As everyone started to look through the desk I looked at my pocket and took out my phone. "Guys...Guys...Guys..." I said getting louder with each word, but always getting talked over. Oh well. They can't say I didn't try. I thought to myself as I was about to put my phone back in my pocket. Then I remembered. My dad. "Dad... I should text him just to make sure he was okay."

I texted him a few times but no response. "I found one!" I-sak said making everyone rush over to her. "Who's is it?" On-jo asked as I-sak looked at the desk. "This is Yeong-ju's desk." She said as she turned on her phone screen. "Shit! It's locked" I-sak said as she let out a heavy sigh. "Do something" Nay-yeong said tapping her arm repeatedly. "What do you want me to do? It's locked?" I-sak said looking at an annoyed Nay-yeong.

As the group talked about how to get the phone open Cheong-san noticed the girl outside the door. "She over there, give it" Cheong-san said as he took the phone and walked away from the group. He put up the phone to the zombified girl's face. I let out a smile chuckle making the group look at me. "Wow! Great thinking! The phones totally gonna recognize her face when she looks like that." I sarcastically said making Cheong-san look at me with a deadpan face. "Do you think right now is the time to be sarcastic?" He questioned. "When isn't it the time to be sarcastic?" I questioned him. "You're gonna have to get closer." Su-hyeok said interrupting our bickering. Cheong-san did as he was told turning his face away from the girl not wanting to make eye contact. "You don't need to do that for emergency calls. Just call 112." On-jo said walking to the guy. Cheong-san then dialed 112.

"Hello? This is Hyosan High School. A ton of zombies showed up at lunch, and they're eating people." Cheong-san said as he talked to the operator. "Don't say, zombies." On-jo said, which only confused him. "Then what?" He asked her. "They won't believe you!" On-jo said sounding a little panicked. "Did you happen to see the movie Train To Busan?" Cheong-san once again associating our situation with the movie.

Oh my god, this idiot. Please don't tell me the real Yeong-ja actually dated him. Please. I thought as I rubbed the bridge of my nose. A few moments passed as Cheong-san talked to the operator. As Cheong-san took away the phone from his ear the sound of someone screaming filled the hallway catching the zombie's attention.

"Where are they going?!"

"Why are they leaving?!"

The guys asked as Gyeong-su stuck his head out the door to see what was happening. "What are you doing moron?! Close it!" Su-hyeok yelled at him as he pulled Gyeong-su into the classroom. "Okay! Fine." Gyeong-su said sounding startled. "You scared me!" Su-hyeok said in a joking manner.

"And the police?" On-jo asked attracting everyone's attention. "He said they'll come"Cheong-san said answering her question. Though his answer calmed some, it became worrisome to others "Did they believe you? What if they think it's a prank and decide not to come?"Gyeong-su asked making people worried if the police would actually come and save them.

"Well, then try again! And tell them to hurry up!" Nay-yeong yelled at us as if we could do something. "Shh. Stop yelling. What if those zombies come back." Ji-min said coldly. As Nay-yeong stared in disbelief at the girl.

As much as I wanted to listen to everyone's conversation and the call On-jo was making to the fire department. I decided to think of ways this body could be useful in the situation.

Okay...What can I do to twist the situation to work in our favor? I thought to myself as I wrote down my ideas. For starters, Yeong-ja is a national-level fighter, which benefits the group greatly. The only problem is that I would have to come in contact with the zombies for that to work which leaves me a much higher chance of being bitten. I thought to myself as I left a question mark next to the question. I could also use the skill in my past lives such as the murder and the doctor. I thought of putting a checkmark on the idea.

As I was yet again deep in my thought a fight had broken out within the group between the Nam-ra and Nay-yeong. And then Nay-yeong and Gyeong-su. All though the fights were pretty loud I couldn't care less about their altercation and more about how to get out of here alive.

The one thing that had broken me out of my thoughts was the door opening and Gyeong-su bumping into me messing up my writing.

-----------------

This was meant to come out 2 days ago😐