(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:2:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

When I got home there was a man in the kitchen. And when the door closed he lifted his head. We made eye contact and didn't do anything.

"Your home." He said trying to fill in the awkward silence. I started walking closer to him, but I soon stopped as he started to speak again. "I'm sorry." He said as he clenched his fists. "Why?" I questioned as I started walking closer. "If only I had gone with you that day. If only I wasn't so busy. If only...I was there, none of this would have happened to you. You would have never gotten into that accident and you wouldn't have lost your memories. I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm so sorry..." He said as tears started coming down his face.

So this is her father? The SOU officer? He must have cared for his daughter very much.

"It's not your fault. Just because you didn't go with me that day doesn't mean it's your fault. One way or another this would have happened whether you went or not. So it isn't your fault, so please don't say that it is." I said as I stood behind him not wanting to move any closer. He didn't say anything after that.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said breaking the silence, but still, he didn't say anything. At this point I got worried so I went up to check on him. "Appa?" I questioned as I looked at his face. And when I did I could see he was crying even more than before. "Appa..." I said with a concerned face. "When did my baby become so mature?" He questioned with a smile on his face.

"Hey you should go to sleep, you have school tomorrow." He said finally looking at my face. I didn't move, still worried about him. "Go, I'm fine" He said rubbing my head. "If you pass out it's not my problem." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "YAH! I'm still in my mid-thirties!" he yelled as he wiped his tears away. "The gray hairs on your head say otherwise." I said as he grabbed his hair in a panic. "Are you being serious?!" He asked but I ignored him and continued walking to my room. "YAH! Yeong-ja!" He continued to yell at me as I closed the door.

—----------

I'm tired. I thought to myself as I dried my hair. And as soon as I plopped down on the bed I fell asleep. And when I woke up I was in a white room.

Is it time already? I questioned myself when a white figure appeared in front of me.

"What time will I wake up in now?" I asked. "You won't wake up in a new body this time." It said leaving me confused. "What do you mean 'I won't wake up in a new body'?" I questioned.

"The timeline is broken" It admitted leaving me shocked enough that I could say anything for a good 2 minutes. "How long until it can get fixed?" I asked it. "Weeks. Months, years. We still don't know at best we're seeing a week." It said, causing some sort of relief. "Tomorrow bring lots of food and water, 2 Blankets, a phone to contact for help, and a weapon" It said making me more confused than I already was. "Why?" I asked but it didn't give a response. "5 people are meant to die. You have the choice of saving them, just know that may alter the timeline" It said giving me a heads up. "Wait! Who-" before I could finish the sentence I woke up.

"Shit..." I mumbled as I got out of bed. I took a shower and got changed in the school uniform of green, black, and white.

I grabbed a backpack and put all of what It told me to grab, but the phone since I didn't have one yet. The phone is gonna be a problem. I thought as I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I was greeted by Yeong-Ja's dad.

"Morning" He said as I sat down. "Morning" I said in return. "Here." He said handing me a present. "what's this?" I questioned him. "Open it" He said with a big smile on his face. and when I opened it there was a black phone. I looked up at him in shock while he just warmly smiled at me.

"You broke yours, so I thought should I get you a new one. Long press 1 to call me, long press 2 to call the police." He said. I got out of my chair and hugged him. "Thank you." I said while still hugging him. "One more thing" He said pushing me away from his body. "I was called into duty a little while earlier. So I won't be home when you come back from school today." He said as his warm smile started to drop. "It's okay. I'll be fine. And if anything happens I'll just call you." I said showing him the phone he had just given me. "Come on. I'll drop you off. " He said grabbing his car keys.

"By the way Yeong-ja..." He said making me start backing away slowly from him. "Is it true I have Gray hairs?" He asked making me walk faster. "Yah! I'm driving you remember!" He yelled at me I just kept walking out the door.

--------

"Be safe." He said as I got out of the car. "I will." I said as I closed the door of the car. "Bye." I said I went into the building.

When I got into the school build, I soon realized that I didn't know the layout of the school.

"Wheres my class again?" I questioned as I looked around. "Yeong-ja? Kim Yeong-ja is that you?" Someone behind me questioned. When I looked back, I saw a tall boy with neatly parted hair and unlike the other boys, he was wearing a blazer and not a vest. "It's me, Su-hyeok. We're in the same class." When he finished talking awkwardness filled the air. "Oh that's right, you don't remember anything." The silence continued. "You said we were in the same class right?" I questioned. He nodded in response. "I'm sorry if this is a bother, but could you show me where the classroom is?" I asked him which he quickly with a sure.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Su-hyeok said as he walked me to my classroom. "Ya. What have you been-" I started but was interrupted by people talking shit about me.

"Wow, you've changed." He said as we went up the stairs. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "The old you would have told them off and scared them so bad they would even look twice at you." He chuckled out. "Why would I care what anyone thinks of me, when in the end the only person who gets a say about what I do or how I live, is me." I said as we stopped in front of a classroom. "I guess you haven't changed at all then." He said rubbing my head before walking into the classroom.

When I walked into the classroom I was greeted by a whole bunch of concerned classmates. "The class princess is finally here." Someone said as they put their arm around my shoulder. "Hey, Dae-su don't put your arms around her, you stink." Said another pulling him off of me. "Come on brother-in-law don't act like you're not happy to see her." He said teasing the kid. "Who said I'm not?" he questioned. "You know who must be happy to see her."Su-hyeok stopped and looked at Cheong-san making everyone else laugh.

"Yeong-Ja!" I hear I-sak say making me look at her with a smile. "Come here, you sit next to the Class President." She said pointing at a girl. "Oh okay." I said walking over to her and placed my bag down.

"Hey, Class Prez."