WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Our Head

633 19 0
By FragOpHeda

“Are you going to behave?” Magneto's smile is smug, his tone clearly condescending.

“It’s... not me... you need to... worry about.” Eddie angrily churns out through gritted teeth, the pain still stinging every one of their nerve endings. She glares up at the mutant when he chuckles.

Magneto levitates down that last two inches, his shiny black boots gracefully settling on the concrete. He then, crouches down, levels his eyes with hers as he talks to the alien. “No need to be defensive, my little symbiote. I just wanted to get a good look at you, is all.”

‘I AM GOING TO TEAR HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!’ Venom practically roars in complete outrage. His LITTLE symbiote?! How DARE he!? He belongs to nobody, but Eddie! And that’s only because they belong to one another.

Magneto smirks knowingly when he sees her wince. “I almost wish Charles was here. I would love to know what goes on in that pretty head of yours.”

“Just ask... and find out...” Eddie sneers out, still glaring back at him.

Magneto chuckles as he slowly rises back up to stand before her. “Oh, I’m sure I can guess along the lines of what you’re both thinking right now.” He can’t help the amused smile that plays across his lips when a rather animalistic snarl rips passed those pretty pink lips.

‘How about we SHOW him what goes on in our head instead?!’ Venom snips, tone clearly threatening.

‘Oh, yeah? HOW?’ Eddie snips back at him. ‘You need to let me handle this.’

‘And what if he hurts you?’

‘He’s already hurtin’ me! He came to us. Alone. He wants somethin’. So, shut up and let me find out what!’

Venom tuts, then huffs out, ‘Fine!’

‘Thank you.’

‘But I get to tear his head off if he so much as lays a finger on you!’

‘I expect nothin’ less.’ Eddie breathes through the pain, though, it’s less intense. She doesn’t know if that’s her growing used to it, or the mutant just easing off, but she’s grateful either way. “We’ll... behave.” She finally grits out, though, rather begrudgingly.

Magneto smiles, triumphantly and happily. He slowly lowers his hand, watches her sag in relief from the pressure of his power releasing her so quickly. “Very good.” He takes a step back to give her some breathing room, but keeps his slightly cautious gaze on her. “He listens to you. What a good lad, he is.”

“He’s not a pet.” Eddie snips, lifts her glare back to the mutant. She keeps that glare on him as she lifts herself back up to stand. She winces at the stupid heels, kicks them off and doesn’t care about her bare feet now pressed to the dirty ground (not like Venom would ever let her catch any diseases anyway. And she’s too angry to even notice the cold night’s bite of the concrete.)

“Of course not.” Magneto looks rather offended that she would assume that’s what he meant. He is simply teasing her about their special bond, not about the creature itself. “I’m sorry, darling, I dirtied up your lovely dress.” He pouts dramatically, smiles when she rolls her eyes and huffs rather adorably as she glances down to take in her attire.

‘Yes, Eddie, look at what he did! Every time he is remotely involved in our life, there is a crime being committed upon fashion! You should definitely let me kill him.’

Eddie almost cracks a smile of amusement, then, quickly remembers why she’s pissed off. Many nights she has spent watching Ru Paul’s Drag Race with the alien – the very reason he seems to be interested in human fashion in the first place – but right now, Eddie pushes away those fond memories and glares back up at the mutant again. “What do you want, Erik?”

Magneto arches a brow. “She does her homework well, I see.” He chuckles when she arches a brow, then, pretends to look offended again. “My dear girl, I am almost old enough to be your grandfather. A little respect goes a long way.”

Well, I tend to respect people less when they attack me.” Eddie bites out, that sarcasm of hers that Venom admires so much dripping from her every word.

“Technically, your... friend attacked me first.” Magneto points out. His brow is still raised, though, he clearly looks smug.

“Uh, no. You attacked us first.” Eddie shoots him an incredulous look. Maybe he’s old enough to have dementia, too!

“I did no such thing.” Magneto scoffs out.

Venom’s noodle-head comes spiralling out of her left shoulder. “Yes, you did! He angrily snuffs out.

Magneto purses his lips, bites back an amused smile as he sees two little inky arms folding over themselves. Those large milky eyes are narrowed in on him and if it weren’t for all the truly horrid things he had already seen in his very long and strange life, he’s sure this creature’s angry maw (covered in razor-sharp fangs) would scare the ever living shit out of him. As it happens... he couldn’t be more thrilled. What a fine soldier this creature would make, he thinks.

Eddie nods in agreement, folds her arms over her chest as she adds, “You totally did.”

“You invaded our magnetic fields! YOU started it!”

“Oh, that? Merely a little test of what you’re both made of.” Magneto explains, still wearing that smug shit smile –

’– AND that ridiculous shitty helmet of his!’ Venom chimes in her thoughts without tearing his eyes from the mutant.

“I’m impressed with you, too, Edith.”

Eddie scoffs. “Gee, thanks, grandpa. I’m flattered.” NOT!

‘Let me FLATTEN him, Eddie!’

‘And have all his stupid moron lackeys come houndin’ after us until the end of time? No, thank you.’

Venom simply grumbles, both in her thoughts and out loud.

“I already told both fire-boy and Peter that I’m not into the whole real life comic book action scene thing.”

Magneto’s eyes narrow, though, obviously not at the two of them when he spits out, “Peter Maximoff?

Eddie merely nods as Venom settles for hovering over her shoulder (just waiting for the mutant to strike so he can strike back... and simply just waiting for Eddie to say the word and let him attack first altogether.)

Magneto scoffs, shakes his head.

“Kid trouble?” Eddie can’t help the taunting little smirk that tugs at the corners of her lips.

Magneto arches a brow, looks slightly surprised. “My, my, you really do dig deep for that homework of yours.”

“Bein’ nosey has always been kinda my thing. Besides, wouldn’t be a good journalist otherwise.” Eddie simply states with a small shrug of her shoulders.

‘You BECAME a journalist for that very reason.’ Venom quickly chimes into her head. Because even now as he’s worried terribly for her safety, he still can’t help himself from teasing her. It’s kind of their thing; banter. He loves their banter.

‘Don’t make me hand you right over.’ Eddie threatens, though, it’s clear there’s no real bite to her threat.

Venom’s smug scoff rings in her mind. ‘You wouldn’t. You love me too much.’

Eddie scoffs back in her mind, adds a teasing, ‘You should be so lucky.’

Venom growls quietly in her mind. Though, this time, he doesn’t allow her clear mockery to actually mock him. Instead, he seeps out under her dress and under her silky black panties and curls a thin tendril around the swell of her left ass cheek. ‘Maybe I should spank you before I dance with you again...’

“Maybe I should kick your ass!” Eddie purses her lips after the words angrily (stressfully) rush out of her mouth.

“Alien trouble?” Magneto can’t help smirking as he notices her body go slightly ridged.

No.” Eddie glares at him. Then, glares at Venom when the little shit has the audacity to turn his head just to grin cheekily back at her. She lets out a barely audible gasp when she feels his tendril give her ass a quick, but firm squeeze. “Stop it. Now.”

Venom grins back at her, but does as he’s told. The tendril slides away from her ass cheek and slowly seeps back into her suddenly very heated skin.

The alien may be a tease and an asshole, and he may literally be an invasion to any human body that isn’t Eddie’s, but he understands sexual consent; understands the particular kind of fucked up trauma that kind of thing can bring to a person. Even before Eddie finally let him into those thoughts and memories of her father to see for himself. (Sometimes, he really wishes he hadn’t even asked to see them, to feel them. But he did it for Eddie, so that she would no longer have to bear them alone... and all the time, he wishes he really could heal emotional pain.)

Magneto chuckles, but is quickly glaring to himself again when he remembers, “So, Charles got to you first. Typical.”

“Like you’re any better right now, and technically, no. I told your kid to get lost. Same as I’m about to tell you.” Eddie scoffs when he arches an expectant brow. “Lemme guess – you’re hear to try to persuade us to join your side, or to try to force us to join your side, or to force us apart so you can turn him into your little murderous lapdog.”

‘I will NOT let that happen, Eddie.’ Venom’s voice is as fierce as it is protectively promising.

‘I know you won’t, love, so get ready for a death match.’ Eddie’s voice starts out soft and reassuring, then, ends with her sounding just as fierce and determined as her other half.

‘I like it when you call me that.’

Eddie almost smiles at his quiet and half purred out preening words. ‘Venom, focus, please. You make me look like an asshole when you don’t focus...’ She gently scolds him instead.

‘Right!’ Venom chimes back, focuses his glare back on the mutant instead.

“I would never dream of forcing the two of you apart. I understand that you are the one who makes the creature its strongest.” Magneto looks distraught by that notion, albeit, clearly mockingly as he presses a gloved hand over his heart. “Although, I have to admit, until I did my own homework, I was prepared to buy the creature off of you at any price you desire.”

“His name is Venom, and he’s not for sale at any damn price.” Eddie mumbles out through gritted teeth, and Venom feels a lovely tingling all over his inky being at how very lovingly dangerous and possessive his “other half” sounds right now. And it’s because of him! He really couldn’t be happier right now. Even with this fucking idiot old man interrupting their “hot” date.

(...does this mean Eddie thinks Venom is hot?)

And now, Venom isn’t focusing again. Can’t focus on much else for the moment as his mind begins to wonder.

Magneto chuckles, nods. “Venom. Of course. My apologies. Beautiful name for a beautiful creature.”

Venom is now focusing a lot more, because he’s not an idiot! He sees the appreciative once over the old idiot even has the nerve to give her. His eyes narrow, but he says nothing... for now. Though, from the corner of his eyes, he does see Eddie wrinkles her nose in what looks like disgust. And that does make him feel a lot better.

“You know who I am, so you can’t blame me for wanting to add such a valuable asset to my ever growing army.” Magneto states, like that makes even makes anything better!

“So, where the hell does that leave us?” Eddie huffs, arches a brow.

“The ball is in your court, my dear.” Magneto takes a step back. “Unlike Charles, I am not in the business of forcing others into anything.”

“So, he’s basically God, and you’re like the Devil who tempts us, huh?” Eddie can’t help smirking at the similarity.

“That was funny.” Venom bobs his floating head in approval as he turns to give her a silly cheesy grin. He despises religion (despises even his own – fuck Knull, that fucking asshole! He never did a good thing for Venom!) so enjoys when he hears a mocking joke about it.

Magneto laughs, too. “He definitely has a god complex.”

Eddie scoffs. “Pot. Kettle.”

Magneto narrows his eyes ever so slightly. “He thinks he’s better than everyone. I only think people like us are better than the rest of these mindless miserable sheep. And that’s because it’s true. We are the evolved.”

Eddie scoffs, but otherwise doesn’t comment. Instead, she arches a curious brow and asks, “So, you’re lettin’ us go?”

Magneto nods once. “It appears so.” He grins when she looks even more confused now. “I’m a patient man. When the war between man and mutant finally hits breaking point, you may find yourselves seeking me out.”

Venom scoffs loudly, but it’s Eddie who bites out, “Yeah... don’t bet on it.”

“And we are not mutants! We are Venom! ...and Eddie! We are Veddie! Venom adds on with a petulant huff.

No.” Eddie groans at the mention of that stupid “ship name” – she’s going to kill Anne.

‘You will not!’ Venom gasps out in horror in her mind, then is tauntingly adding, ‘You would not kill your ONLY friend.’

‘Oh, you’re bein’ like that, huh?’ Eddie scoffs, bites back a smile as she all too innocently and causally adds, ‘Y’know, I think Patrick’s interested in bein’ more than just friends...’

Venom doesn’t miss a beat, is just as calm as he tells her, HIM, I will kill while you sleep, Eddie. Do not test me.’

“OK, then, Veddie.” Magneto laughs.

No.” Eddie glares at them both. “Venom and Eddie is fine, thank you.

Magneto smirks, but is serious as he arches a brow and asks her, “You’re not a mutant, but you’re no longer really human anymore. At least, not when bonded. So, when it’s finally all man against mutant, who do you think man will side you with, Edith?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
19.3K 554 31
Normal. What a peculiar word. A word used often to describe those without a nagging symbiote within their body. Elise Brock is the daughter of Eddie...
165K 5.1K 30
(Y/n) has been moved from foster home to foster home all her life, she was born with strange abilities and still can't harness them. Now at 24 years...
834 41 21
*MCU nerd Alert!* --- Based off the Marvel Movies // Venom Movies & the Comic book Story Line from Donny Cates--- Eddie gets transported to Earth 61...