WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Unprotected

829 22 1
By FragOpHeda

“Glad you could make it.”

“Don’t sound too surprised.” Eddie says with a smirk as they both embrace one another.

Anne chuckles as she pulls away. “So, you and Patrick, huh?” She teases with a small smirk of her own. However, it’s not just Eddie she’s teasing...

‘No!’ Venom firmly echoes. He’s not stupid; he just knows Annie is teasing him, not Eddie... stupid Annie.

No.” Eddie firmly states with a roll of her eyes, almost smiles when she can hear the symbiote rumbling happily.

Anne’s smirk widens. “What’d you have to bribe Venom with for him to let another man even touch you?” She can’t help the smugness in her tone, can’t help still teasing... them both.

‘Annie is mean when she is drunk.’ Venom grumbles.

Anne narrows her eyes when Eddie laughs. “What? What’d he say?”

“He doesn’t like you when you’re drunk. Says you’re mean.”

Anne can only grin a rather dangerous (dangerously taunting) little grin.

‘Traitor.’ Venom quietly snips at his host.

Eddie laughs. “V wanted to dance. So, I let him dance... without causin’ a scene on your special evenin’.” She adds the last part while wearing a pointed look.

“Oh, God.” Anne mumbles, eyes slightly widened. “Please tell me Venom didn’t body hop the poor guy.”

‘He should be so lucky.’ Venom scoffs out.

Eddie bites back a snort of amusement before answering her friend. “He did not.” She confirms with a nod, smirks when the blonde deflates in relief.

“OK, good.” Anne nods her approval. She grins up at Eddie, looks into her pretty green eyes and tells the symbiote, “Extra kudos and chocolate for you tonight. Another hour and you can come out, V.V, OK?”

‘Eddie...’

Eddie frowns softly as she hears his hesitation. “Yeah, love?” She asks, tone softly encouraging him.

‘I would rather go home and have that dance with you.’

Any other time, Eddie would taunt him for actually refusing a single morsel of chocolate. This time, however, she really doesn’t have the heart to. Instead, her heart pangs in the most lovely way she ever thought possible. “You sure?”

‘Yes, Eddie.’

“What? What’d I say?” Anne looks slightly worried when she sees Eddie’s soft frown.

Eddie chuckles, shakes her head. “Nothin’. We got a hot date planned for after your shindig.”

‘Shindig?’” Anne looks slightly offended now.

Eddie smirks. “It literally means party or lively event for special celebrations.”

Anne rolls her eyes, because the stupid strawberry blonde has her there. Still, Anne can’t help it, planning this wedding has been stressful from the get-go because of her asshole family members and Dan’s overbearing mother trying to stick her nose in all the time. But then, she actually registers what her friend just told her and suddenly can’t help the teasing grin that crawls across her painted red lips again. “A hot date, huh? Is V finally gonna give you his D?”

‘Yes. Absolutely.’ Venom’s voice holds more teasing than Anne’s, but Eddie can practically feel his stupid excitement... can feel her own stupid thrill of excitement (and arousal) shooting up her spine and straight back down to her fucking core.

“Oh. My. God.” Eddie sighs deeply, shakes her head. She turns away from that silly grin and swoops up another full champagne flute from the top of champagne tower of flutes.

Anne laughs, grabbing herself a flute, too. “Well, I will drink to you finally popping Venom’s cherry.” She grins, raising her glass before downing half the contents.

Eddie shoots her a withering look as Venom happily states, ‘Oh, I like cherries, Eddie.’

●●●

“I fuckin’ hate heels.” Eddie huffs out. She walks through the alleyway just around the corner from their apartment building. As soon as the words leave her mouth, he is seeping out of her knees. He spirals down her legs, covering her ankles and feet (shoes, and all), simply to cushion her steps as she continues slowly onwards.

‘Better?’

Eddie can’t help the amused smile that spreads across her lips. “My little Venom boots.” Her tone is both teasing, yet fond. She chuckles when she hears his grumblings. “Much better. Thanks, love.” She grins when those grumblings turn into happy little purrs.

‘Eddie...’

“Yeah...” Eddie nods as she halts her steps. “I can feel it, too...” She cautiously glances around her, sees nothing out of the ordinary and that they’re still alone. But they both know better. Well, Venom more so. But Eddie still feels it through him. It’s like a low vibration under their feet (under Venom’s huge inky paw-like feet.)

‘Our blood itches, Eddie.’

Eddie doesn’t like that the symbiote sounds just as uneasy as her. He’s rarely afraid, so she thinks her feelings are pretty reasonable. She also feels just what he’s talking about – it’s like their blood is moving without their permission. “We should leave. Immediately.”

‘Good idea. You want up? It would be quicker.’

“No, no, my darlings. Please do stay.”

Eddie doesn’t get to answer him neither verbally or mentally, because then they aren’t alone anymore. Her eyes widen when she sees him levitating out of the shadows a few paces away from them. “Oh, shit...”

Venom’s noodle-head comes instantly spiralling out of Eddie’s left shoulder. “You are Magneto!” Venom’s voice is a burst of excitement, but he can’t help feeling a little starstruck in that moment. He turns his head to his host, eyes wide with just as much excitement. “Eddie, look! It’s Magneto!”

“Yeah, I see that, V.” Eddie would smile at his adorable enthusiasm... if she wasn’t so worried about why Mag-fucking-neto was following them.

Venom shoots her a big grin before turning his floating head back to the mutant. We are Venom, and I am a BIG fan of your trouble causing!”

Eddie scoffs at him. “Really?”

Venom turns his cheesy grin back to her. “I just wanted to tell him before you let me kill him. Oh, this is SO exciting! I get to eat Magneto!”

Magneto arches a brow as he stands just two feet away from them. Though, there is a small, amused smirk tugging at one corner of his mouth.

“No, no.” Eddie’s eyes widen, hands going up in surrender as she glances to the powerful mutant. “We don’t want any trouble. I already told your boy I don’t want any part of your... group.”

“Actually, she said –“

“Shut up!” Eddie hisses. She digs her hands into him, pulls his stupid floating head away from the infamous mutant. ‘Jesus Christ! Are you tryin’ to get us killed?!’

‘I will DESTROY him before I let him touch a single pretty hair on your bossy little head, Eddie.’

‘No, you won’t! There’s no way you can take him! He can suck the iron outta our blood before we even knew what was happenin’!’

“He talks to you inside of your head as well, does he?” Magneto looks highly intrigued as he continues to observe them. “Fascinating.”

Eddie and Venom exchange rather withering looks.

Magneto smirks. “But I wonder...”

He doesn’t finish his sentence, but then, he doesn’t have to. He simply raises his right gloved hand and along with it, Eddie is yelping in pain. Instantly, Venom shrieks along with her, his floating head spiralling back into her.

‘It hurts, Eddie! The vibrations – GAAARRGGHH!’

Something inside of Eddie snaps when she hears his pain-filled shrieks deafening her mind. And for the first time ever, she doesn’t know how she does it, doesn’t know if Venom does either, but she can feel how grateful and relieved he is when it finally happens. “STOP.” Venom’s inky skin floods forward, covers her whole as his hulking form bursts out of her. In the next moment, Eddie pushes a tendril out, just big enough to smack the mutant into the bricked wall beside them. They both let out a breath of relief when whatever that fucking hold was over them vanishes altogether.

Magneto laughs as he slowly levitated himself back up. Though, it’s more of a happy laugh than a taunting one. “So, you are brain and he is the brawn. Very impressive.”

Venom takes over their body when he’s finally able to stop their brain from rattling. He turns to glare at the mutant and lets out a loud battle cry of a roar before charging straight for him.

‘V, stop!’ And this time, Eddie is more afraid of the symbiote being hurt than herself.

Venom doesn’t listen and of course, Magento only lifts the same hand and the same sensation of deeply routed itching pain floods their entire body once again. Venom shrinks back into her body automatically, is fucking forced back into her, leaving her unprotected!

Eddie falls to her knees, hisses at the scrape, because her other half is currently a little too busy to help her with the pain. “V, stop, baby, please.” She grinds out to him, while she tries to catch her breath from the fucking searing pain.

Magneto sighs as he floats gracefully over to stand right before them. His hand is still raised as he stares down at them with a calm expression. “I didn’t come here for a fight, my darlings.” He smiles rather warmly down at them even as Eddie is glaring rather murderously back up at him. She really is just as resilient as her alien “friend” and he can’t help admiring both their combined strength. “Although –“ He adds, well spoken English accent grating on Venom’s last nerve. “I am rather disappointed that you didn’t squash Cody like a bug for me... boy is insufferable.”

He adds that last part with a snort of derision, and Eddie almost wants to laugh, because even now, as they’re both trying to fight that itching, searing pain electrifying their entire nervous system, Venom still manages to bitch at her with – ‘Ugh! I TOLD you, Eddie! DEFINITELY not forgiving you for that one!’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 226 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
195K 7.8K 96
Ollie finds herself trapped in Stark Tower as New York City goes into full lockdown over Covid. She doesn't have control of her powers, she's stuck i...
23.9K 392 18
Amanda Walker: "Y/N Brock, aka Venom. He the son of the infamous Eddie Brock. His father carry an alien called a symbiote. It attaches the host and t...
2.8K 100 14
After the freshly caught blood-bag got a haircut and tattoes etched into his back he was sent off to his personal little cage. Soon joined by a feral...