EX // Minsung

נכתב על ידי jxwxxngie

Jisung has a crush on every cute guy he lays his eyes upon, only this time Jisung's interest seems to be reci... עוד

1. Library boy
2. Sleepovers are always fun
3. Study session
4. Head in the books
5. Parties bring surprises
6. Back pain
7. It feels good talking to you
8. That bitch
9. Everything's wrong
10. Lockdown
11. Time for a project
12. Hurt again
13. The truth
14. Cuts and bruises
15. I forgive you
16. More apologies
17. Maybe it's going somewhere after all
18. Didn't quite expect that
19. The perfect date
20. A real date
21. It's not over yet
22. The aftermath
23. A turn of events
24. I thought I'd be first
25. M.I.A.
26. You have a good influence on me
27. New kid
28. The story's out
29. So much is happening
30. It just hurts
31. Isolation
32. One step forward and three steps back
33. Room 0.325
34. He smiled again
35. Just accept me already
36. It's getting hot in here
Author's note
38. A party ahead
39. Party party
40. Getting caught
41. Defeated
42. The plan
43. The execution
44. The trap
45. Almost there
46. Found family
47. Plans for revenge
48. In motion
49. Sanha's POV
50. Change of plans
51. Goodbye Yeonwoo
52. Good riddance
53. The meal of their lives
54. Epilogue
Acknowledgements

37. So take off all your clothes

349 6 5
נכתב על ידי jxwxxngie

Minho leaned down to kiss Jisung. Minho's hands traced all over Jisung's body before slowly stroking the boy's inner thigh.
Jisung used one hand to hold Minho's neck and the other went up to tuck at his hair.
"You're confusing." Minho chuckled.

Jisung was kind of taken aback and stopped in his tracks. "What do you mean."

"You have your hands on my neck to keep me close, but pull me away by my hair."

Jisung slowly pulled his hands away, too embarrassed to look at Minho.

"You're cute, Jisung. I love you."

"I love you too."

Minho wrapped his arm around Jisung's waist and flipped them around. Jisung was now on top, he definitely didn't see that coming.
"God, you just look good in all angles, don't you." Minho noted out loud.
Jisung blushed at the comment and kissed Minho's lips again. Sweet kisses grew hungrier the longer they kissed.

Jisung was on top, but Minho was definitely still in control. The bed softly squealed underneath them as Minho helped Jisung find a comfortable position. But Minho's hands just couldn't stay in place. While kissing, Minho squeezed Jisung's butt a couple of times. At first Jisung thought it was a bit odd, but when Minho got around to massaging instead of just squeezing he had to let out a couple of moans.

"Don't hold yourself back." Minho said with his head nuzzled in the crook of Jisung's neck. He then grabbed Jisung's behind and pressed their hips together. "Please, Jisung. Don't keep me waiting."

Next to Minho on the bed was Jisung's phone. From the corner of his eye, Jisung could see a message pop op. From Sam.

Sam
Today Innie reversed the roles, can't wait to tell you about it😳

Jisung smirked. This time he would have something to report back to Sam. He would make sure Sam wasn't the only one with a story.

Without hesitation Jisung's hand moved down to Minho's belt. He ripped it open one handed. Minho's zipper was already open before he could make a remark.
"There will be no waiting." Jisung whispered before he moved down.

Jisung moved Minho's shirt up and kissed from the boy's chest to the crotch area. The closer Jisung got to Minho's dick, the more Minho moaned.
Jisung kissed down to Minho's thighs and made sure to linger around his bulge. All Minho wanted to do was to grab Jisung's hair and guide him to the right places. He knew he should be patient and let Jisung do as much as he was comfortable with, but he just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck." Minho moaned almost unhearable. Jisung smiled to himself at the affirmation. He kept kissing Minho's erection while teasingly tugging at his underwear.
Minho couldn't take it anymore. Quickly he kicked off his pants and pulled his underwear down.
"Jisung, I want you now." Minho really emphasized the last word.

Jisung did as he was told. But not the way Minho wanted to. He wouldn't let all the fun end this quickly.
Jisung held Minho's cock in one hand and used his tongue to swirl around the tip. Jisung felt his pants get tighter at every moan Minho let out.
"Jisung- ah- I can't- I want more-"

Jisung knew what Minho was hinting at when he saw Minho's hands clawing the sheets. Preventing them from touching Jisung.

"It's okay." Jisung consented. "You can use me."

Minho didn't ask for affirmation. Immediately his hands grabbed Jisung's hair and helped him down. Everytime Minho pulled Jisung's hair the younger boy moaned.
"Ahh~ Jisung-ah." Minho moaned, making Jisung pick up his pace. Unexpectedly, when it started to feel really good, Jisung pulled back.
Minho groaned and squeezed his eyes shut when he felt Jisung's warm mouth pull away.

"You didn't think you would get away with that, now did you." Jisung loved to teased. It was his love language.
"What do you need, baby?" Minho didn't even look at Jisung, he just tried to gently pull his head down again.
Jisung refused.
"You're not the only one that wants to be pleased." Jisung crawled up and looked Minho in his eyes.

Minho had the biggest grin on his face.
"Do you want to be fucked by me baby?" He asked eagerly.
Jisung nodded and bit his bottom lip
With one movement Jisung was on his back again. Some of Jisung's saliva dripped from Minho's cock onto Jisung's clothes.

"Let's get you out of these then." Minho already tore away the dirty clothes, undressing him completely. His hand stroked Jisung's inner thigh and made his way up. Minho's soft fingers traced all around the area but never directly touched what was so eager to be pleased.

"When are you going to-"

"Beg for it." Minho interrupted.
Jisung looked up at Minho, not sure if he should. Minho didn't care, he just waited. Touching all around the place where Jisung wanted to be touched the most.

"The sweeter you beg for me, the better I'll make it for you." Minho spoke so smoothly as if it wasn't his first time have sex with a guy. Truth was, he had fantasised about this moment more than Jisung could ever imagine. All Minho wanted right now was to play out his imagined scenario.
With one finger Minho traced over Jisung's dick, barely touching it. The slight contact made Jisung arch his back, wanting more.

"Come on then, baby. For me?" Minho asked sweetly before placing a soft kiss on Jisung's thigh.

"Oh fuck, alright." Jisung pressed the back of his head in Minho's pillow again. "Please Minho, please. I beg you, please!"

Minho smiled at Jisung's beautiful words. Without hesitation he spit on Jisung's tip and spread it down. Soon Minho's lips followed and the sensation spready through Jisung's entire body. Everything tingled and ached to be touched, wanting Minho's hands everywhere.

"Good boy." Minho whispered, he stopped to hear Jisung's whimpers. Minho sat up on his knees and took off his own shirt. Jisung's eyes traced over every piece of skin that Minho revealed, leaving nothing to his imagination.

God, my boyfriend is hot.

Minho threw his shirt on the ground and went back up to kiss Jisung. Minho was now sitting between Jisung's legs, their erections touching everytime they moved their body. They tried to move in sync and they deepened their kiss. At some point Jisung's lips began to feel numb. He didn't care. He loved every single one of Minho's kisses.

"Open the top drawer." Minho nodded towards his nightstand. Jisung did as he was told and pulled it open. A small bottle with a clear liquid came rolling forward. Minho reached inside, grabbed the bottle and a circle packaged in a black square.

"Only if you're okay with it." Minho presented the items to Jisung.

"Minho, I swear, if you don't take me now..." Jisung sighed while gasping for air.

"Hm, if you're already out of breath now, wait until I'm done with you." Minho smiled and tucked a strand of Jisung's hair behind his ear.

Minho opened the square packaging, took the condom out of it and rolled it down on himself. Before Minho could grab the bottle, Jisung was already handling the lube.
The clear liquid dripped from the bottle into his hand. Slowly Jisung rubbed it down on the condom.

"Ah~" Minho moaned, both in surprise and pleasure. "It's cold, but you feel so good."

Jisung rubbed the remaining lube on his hand at the edge of his hole.

"Can I?"

Jisung nodded.

Minho slowly inserted himself into Jisung. Both boys moaned at the feeling. Jisung slapped his hand into his mouth. He hadn't expect himself to moan so loudly.
Minho removed Jisung's hand and interlaced their fingers.

"Don't cover up or hold back those pretty sounds, I want to hear them all." Minho whispered into Jisung's ear. He started moving again and Jisung let out a breath. After easing in to it, Minho started thrusting faster. He really wanted to take his time, but he just couldn't with Jisung moaning and panting below him. It turned him on like crazy.
Tingles spready through their bodies and they moved in sync.

"Minho, please..." Jisung wasn't afraid to beg for what he wanted anymore.

Minho took Jisung's dick in his hands and started to move to the rhythm of their bodies. Jisung moved his hips up and down like crazy and Minho couldn't hold it anymore.

"Jisung, I-" but before Minho could finish that sentence Jisung let out the loudest moan, squeezed Minho's hand and clawed at the bed sheets with his other hand. Seeing the white liquid leaking from his boyfriend delivered the final blow for him. He thrusted hard and deep inside Jisung until he came too. Minho groaned as he let it flow out.

"Fuck, Jisung. Fuck, you're hot."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4K 45
Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration that Han Jisung barely (if ever) leaves his...
247K 15.4K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
9.1K 405 6
Jisung is taking evening dance classes, but his nerves are getting the best of him, especially since his instructor (Minho) is ridiculously hot. His...
72.8K 2.1K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...