Our Little Miracle (LeoxRaph...

By betheyes

Summary: Although raised as brothers, they are not related whatsoever or so they think? One turtle is keeping... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Final Chapter

Chapter 13

219 2 0
By betheyes

"And who might you be?!" Leonardo asked, annoyed at the intrusion. The oldest twin in the more navy colours stepped forward slightly, he tilted his head and removed his mask. To reveal black hair with a purple streak in. "My name is Ikkou and you are?" the calm tone made Leonardo frown, he looked at the other one who signed something to Ikkou. "His name is Akio. We are from the Japanese Foot Clan in Japan. We are the middle brothers in the Saki Clan'' Ikkou said, crossing his arms slightly, Saki nodded in respect to his two brothers. Saki was the one who asked them to come over since one of their family members was being targeted. They certainly got here fast.

"Now the question is, who are you?" Ikkou asked. 

"My name is Leonardo Hamato, I am part of the Hamato Clan" Leonardo announced himself in his Captain Ryan's voice, his brothers had to maintain their expressions especially when Ikkou raised an eyebrow. Ikkou looked back to see the shake of his twin's head, the one who still wore a mask and was dressed in a more violet blue.

Soon enough introductions were all done. The only one who hadn't introduced himself was Raphael, the teen was still angry at them all. Ikkou grinned to his twin who made a hand signal to Dantzer, the assassin explaining what had happened. 

"And who might you be?" Ikkou directed his question at Raphael who had made himself comfortable on the counter of the kitchen. 

"Raphael" the blunt reply made many smile. Ikkou only raised an eyebrow, "Does one have a last name?" Ikkou asked, fiddling with something in his hand. Raphael only smirked, "I've had many. There are some options, Hamato, Saki, Claw or Talon" Dantzer smiled after hearing the last one. "I would prefer not to be known as Hamato or Talon so if I had to pick and choose probably Saki-Claw" Raph answered honestly, the Hamato Clan looked sad at his response but they understood. Raphael wanted nothing to do with Hamato Yoshi, not that the others could blame him. 

"So you're the one with the bounty then?" 

"Yep," Raphael said, crossing his arms looking bored of the conversation already.

Ikkou smiled, "I like this kid" he whispered to Dantzer. "Well he is your blood nephew" the tired assassin was quick to reply. Ikkou looked at Saki who nodded, "oh god, don't tell me. Raquelle?". Saki only nodded with a grim expression.

Akio signed something that looked like a symbol of death. Saki smirked, giving the brothers his answer. The twins looked at one another, eyes meeting a mask and grinned. 

"So what are you here for?" Karai asked with a snarky tone. Ikkou looked at Saki then back to her knowing there was a story in there somewhere. A pat on his back confirmed it, Saki wore the expression almost to say, 'I will explain later'. Ikkou nodded, turning to the room, "Saki sent us an airmail. To say we have a problem. We came here to say hi" he joked earning himself glares from almost everyone. 

Letting out an exasperated sigh, "We have the location of your father and Aruma" Ikkou said, earning himself quizzed looks. “Who’s Aruma?” Casey asked, Tigerclaw shook his head. “Arum” He said with a raised eyebrow, “It’s his full name” Alopex finished for her already stressed out annoyed brother. Casey shook his head, he didn’t understand the point in taking one letter away for a nickname, he thought he’d have a cool nickname like. A hand tapped his arm to bring him out of his crazy thoughts. Looking to the side he saw Raph staring at him. Casey shook his head reassuring his best-friend. 

"How do we know it's not a trap?" Donatello asked from beside Leonardo who was still on edge. 

"Why don't you ask monkey brains if I'm lying or not?" Ikkou said, his frown turning into a smirk. The Hamato Clan were confused looking back at the mighty mutanimals. "How!" Mikey shouted. Rockwell was impressed by the assassin's aura, the telepathic man didn’t need words to see the familiar stance from the masked man who had his own mind shielded. It made many of them wonder, just who these two were.

"Akio can see the animal spirits around each and every one of you. If you were to harness them, you could do what us brothers do" Ikkou gestured at he, his twin and Dantzer. All of them looked confused, Ikkou only sighed. "We can turn back into our fox spirits, it's not hard. You could go back to being turtles, reptiles or even a pigeon. Everyone, although they may not know it, has an animal spirit inside of them. Whether they use it is up to them. Some of us are stuck with it whether by experiment or because they can't control it" Ikkou explained, looking directly at Saki then Karai who shifted beside Leonardo. The blue masked teenager did not look impressed the slightest. 

"Also, some of you have different animal spirits to what you actually were" Ikkou said with a bored expression, his nephew seemed to be mirroring his stance with the exception of Raphael nodding off asleep. The pregnant teen looked sick and was pale white.

"Okay thanks for the history lesson. So Leo! What's the plan?" April asked Leo who looked at the mutanimals who all nodded to say they were with him with whatever he decided. Akio and Dantzer had moved to the bathroom so the older one could do first aid on him while Ikkou caught up with Saki. 

Tigerclaw turned to face his sister when Raphael's body caught his eye. His son was fast asleep on the counter, his back leaning against the fridge and his arms crossed tightly over his chest. He looked peaceful but uncomfortable. 

"You might want to move him before the clown twin brings humour into the soon to be arguments" Alopex said gesturing to Ikkou with a smile, Tigerclaw only shook his head as he scooped Raphael into his arms, "Can you handle this? I need to see if I can contact Aruma?" Tigerclaw whispered quietly to his sister. "Go, I've got this. I'm gathering you will be on your own floor?" Tigerclaw shook his head, "I will be in Raphael's room. Tell Leonardo for me" Alopex nodded watching as her brother left. 

The Hamato Clan didn't even notice the absence of their family members, all but one. Casey smiled at Alopex and the two shared a nod. For a whole two hours, the Clan made different plans. It turned out Splinter was captured and held in the old TCRI facility. An abandoned one just outside of town, not far from the farmhouse. The problem was the catacombs underneath the facility would be the major step back. As satellite imagery didn't really help and as much as Donnie hacked into it, he couldn't find a direct way in. 

By this point, Dantzer had fallen asleep leaning against the masked Akio, the man hadn't said a word but continued to sign to both Saki and Ikkou. 

"Yo man what's the deal!" Casey directed his words at Akio, "What's with the mask and no words?!" Casey said insensitively. April slapped his head but she was wondering the same thing. Akio only turned to look at Ikkou who wore an angry look. Saki had a hand on his arm, he gestured a sign with his hand at the twins. Ikkou frowned, he picked up the sleeping Dantzer and stormed out the room with Akio following. 

"Where are they going, Shredhead?" Casey asked. Oroku Saki only shook his head, he looked at Alopex before he left the room after his brothers. It was only then that Leonardo noticed Raphael's absence. The oldest Hamato frowned, shifting to look around the room when a hand landed on his arm, "He's upstairs with Tigerclaw in your room" , Alopex explained. Leonardo frowned, letting out a breath. He turned to look over the plan when something caught his vision. 

A singular red dot was aimed at Mikey's chest. His eyes widened as did Donatello's.

Footsteps behind them and a bang alerted the group to something. It sounded like a scuffle in the corridor. 

Casey and April moved to investigate with Leatherhead shifting left Mikey vulnerable to the one controlling the red dot.

A voice from the doorway alerted them all.

"GET DOWN!" April screamed. 

Bodies dropped to the floor on instinct, Leo dived for his youngest brother just as the glass around them shattered from bullets flying. A loud booming sound came from below. 

"LEO!" 

His brother's scream alerted him to the shaking of the building as the floor gave out on them. Hands grabbed him pulling him in one direction, the open air assaulted his lungs just as his eyes closed. His ears opened to what sounded like the roaring of the building crashing down to the ground.

"LEO WAKE UP!" Mikey's scared voice reached his ears, Leo sat up abruptly to find himself on the rooftop of a nearby building. Mikey held a grappling hook in his hand. Leo grabbed his scared brother and pulled him into his arms. Mikey cried feeling safe in his big brothers arms. The clearing of a throat made him look around to see Casey, April, Alopex and the mighty mutanimals.

"Where's Donnie?" Leo asked. April had tears in her own eyes as she pointed behind the leader in blue. Leo turned only to gasp. The apartment complex was now a huge pile of rubble. 

His eyes drifted all around trying to find the others. 

"Guys, where's Raph?"

The worry evident in his tone…

All heads hung.

"April?"

"I can't feel anyone Leo"

"No!" Leo tightened his grip on Mikey just as movement to the right alerted him to a few individuals. 

Donatello appeared climbing over the side of the building with a disgruntled Karai and….

"FATHER?!" Leo had never felt so confused as Hamato Yoshi appeared.

But that would soon all change…

"Leonardo…"

The leader in blues eyes narrowed, this felt wrong. He looked at his father and then noticed something totally off. Since when did his father have purple eyes? Reached forward, Leo grabbed his siblings. The three of them were startled. Karai looked at her brother in shock.

"Just who are you?" Leo asked.

"Good eye Leonardo. My name is Sid and I am the leader of the Crux Clan" as he said that he changed forms to a black wolf with purple eyes and a streak of white across his left eye before he switched to his human form. The man smirked when he brought his gun up. 

"Now you are all going to come with us or I will kill your father…" Sid said with a smile as their father was dragged in chains by two wolves from a nearby van. 

"No you won't," Casey said mockingly. 

"Won't I, let's test it. Who do you love more in this little family? The orange one or purple one? Hmm" Sid said with a psychotic look. Leo put himself in the way as the gun was brought up. 

"GET DOWN!!!" 

Ta Da! Two shorter chapters but more to come soon!
Thank you for the votes, comments and reads - much appreciated :-)
Please be patient! :)
Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 18 13
Maria Sanava is a country girl, but unlike her parents, she isn't interested in working on an apple farm her whole life. She wants to do something th...
145K 3K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
17 0 6
The legend of Shredder and foot clan turned out to be real but there could be hope. The last hope of defence is young mutant turtle, who's life just...
223 2 7
Thousands of years ago, two brothers stood on opposite sides of the battlefield, one fought for peace while the other wanted violence. They were a se...