WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Perfect

715 22 4
By FragOpHeda

“What’d you know about Magneto?”

Eddie blinks, because she’s literally just sat down and – “What? No hellos first?” Jeez, he's as bad as Venom.

Venom’s scoff brushes through her mind. ‘Why would I ever need to say hello to you, Eddie? We are never apart... stupid.’

You’re stupid.’ Eddie mentally scoffs back.

‘No! Your face is stupid!’

‘Thought my face was your favourite.

‘Do not taunt me!’

Eddie almost laughs. ‘Then, don’t make it easy for me.’ She smirks to herself when he simply grunts through pure annoyance.

Patrick sighs, runs a hand over his tired looking face. “Sorry. Rough night... we found the girl.”

“Oh, thank fuck.” Eddie lets out a relieved huff, leans back in her seat just as the waitress brings their coffees over.

“Yeah, I’m lucky John loves to boast about his sick fantasies.” Patrick scoffs bitterly as he takes a sip from his steaming mug. “He had her chained and locked up in some rusty old shipping container out in the middle of goddamn Nevada.”

“So, why do you wanna know about Magneto? I don’t know anything the general public don’t know.”

“So, he didn’t try to recruit you into his cute little mutant cult?” Patrick arches a brow.

Eddie shoots him a withering look. “He tried to get one of his moron side-men to recruit me, actually.” She says, tone slightly snooty. “Is that really what you wanna ask me?” She arches a brow right back at him.

“Fine.” Patrick huffs, looks her in the eye as he asks her, “Are you working for him?”

No.” Eddie bites out firmly, gaze unwavering.

‘How dare he! We do not work for anybody!

Patrick notices her wince ever so slightly, arches a brow as he asks, “What’s he saying?”

‘Tell him I will bite his stupid head of if he ever again has the AUDACITY to accuse us of –’

“He says you still owe him that chocolate truffle cake for savin’ your damn life all the time.’ Eddie says, tone clearly hinting.

No! Wait... yes! What you said is better!

Patrick stifles a laugh, nods. “Alright, no problem.”

Eddie nods, takes a few gulps of her coffee. “You know I’m not a mutant, right? I’m not entirely convinced Magneto was actually recruitin’ me. Seemed more like he wanted to test if I’d be any trouble for him.”

“I know.” Patrick gives her a sincere, almost apologetic look. “But I wouldn’t be doin’ my job if I didn’t at least ask.”

Hmph! That’s not all he wants to ask you.’ Venom scoffs out. He knows he’s being childish, but like most times, he doesn’t care. Especially when it comes to Eddie. (Stupid Eddie...)

‘What? What’re you talkin’ about?’ Eddie is confused, slightly concerned.

Venom doesn’t get to answer. He doesn’t need to. He already knew what was about to happen. Ugh! Now he knows why the stupid Detective gives Eddie such a hard time... now he knows why the Detective is always extra nice to him. Venom almost scoffs again. He may be able to win Eddie over, but Venom knows a loser when he sees one... because he was one... is one without Eddie...

“Hey, listen, uh, Anne invited me to her wedding, I’m sure she told you.”

Eddie simply nods. Though, his slight, but sudden nervous demeanour has her intrigued. It’s very rare she ever sees him like this. If at all.

“Right.” Patrick nods, smiles sheepishly, fingers anxiously gripping his empty mug. “I was wondering if you’d like to go together... like on a date...”

‘I knew it.’ Venom bites out, though, his tone is casual. Is knowing. ‘You already have a date. Me.

Eddie ignores his snooty tone ringing in her head as best she can, as amused as she is. By them both. “Like on a date or actually on a date?” She quirks a brow along with her half smile.

‘Neither!’

Patrick smiles meekly, heat rising to his cheeks. “The second one.”

‘NO!’

“Hmm.” Eddie hums thoughtfully.

‘Do not make me show myself and ruin these lovely people’s afternoon lunches!’

Ordinarily, I’d say yes.” Eddie bites back a smirk when she feels Venom’s adorable relief wash through them both.

“Oh, great.” Patrick sighs, practically deflates with disappointment. “You have but face.”

Eddie blinks, because what? Rude...

‘HOW DARE –‘

No, no, shit! I didn’t mean it like that!” Patrick holds up his hands, eyes widened in horror and pure embarrassment when he finally glances up to see the rather offended look on her lovely face. “I just meant that you looked like you were gonna say the word ‘but’...

‘Oh...’ Venom huffs when he feels her amusement flowing directly towards him. ‘Well, he is just terrible at this courting thing.’

Eddie offers a smile of understanding, but Patrick lets out a huff almost as similar as Venom’s. “I’m terrible at all of this dating shit.” He lets out a light, but humorous chuckle, adds, “I’m sure you can tell.”

Yes. We can.’

‘V, be nice. He’s sweet.’

Venom scoffs even louder this time. ‘He’s a loser. Like Dan. I’m sweet.’

Eddie ignores him as she speaks. “But –” She shoots Patrick a humorous grin in return when he smiles. “– I, myself, am no longer ordinary. Even if I was interested, Venom and I are kind of a package deal, so... I mean, I don’t think there are many people who would want a threesome with his scary ass.”

‘Please.’ Venom scoffs quietly, sounds rather smug as he adds, ‘You love my black ass.’

‘OK, you don’t have to deal with racism. So later, I’m gonna take a moment to explain to you everythin’ wrong with you sayin’ shit like that. But for now – SHUSH!

‘Pff...’

‘Don't you “pff” me!’

“Oh.” Patrick looks surprised, but surprisingly to Eddie, he doesn’t look particularly disturbed either. “Are you two... y’know?”

Yes! So, back off, pal!’ Venom hisses, then all but growls out, Tell him you’re mine, Eddie.’

“Eh, kind of?” Eddie shrugs, by some miracle, suppresses a shiver over that possessive tone rippling throughout her body as well as her mind.

Patrick chuckles lightly, leans back in his seat and shoots her an odd look. “Is that a question?” He asks, quirks a brow, looks almost amused. Though, he’s mostly intrigued. He kind of figured something was going between the strange (somehow also strangely sweet) couple.

“We’re still workin’ things out.” Eddie keeps it simple. Mainly because it’s nobody’s business, but their damn own.

Damn right!’ Venom cheers his agreement.

●●●

‘And you call me a loser, Eddie.’ Venom’s tone is clearly taunting.

“I’m not a...” Eddie huffs. “OK, I am loser. But that’s not why I’m shoppin’ for a damn engagement party dress all on my lonesome... oh, wait, I’m not alone, am I? I’ve got you, in my ear, whining again, about Anne. Honestly, I bet you wish she was your perfect host instead, huh?”

No, Eddie. We have good times. Anne is lovely, but she is not you.’

Eddie ignores the lovely swell of her heart, narrows her eyes at her reflection in the full length mirror. “Don’t try to butter me up for forgiveness. If I wasn’t so worried about you poppin’ out, like you do when you get all excited, then I would be shoppin’ with Anne and her stupid girl friends... and not that I trust you not to come out now, but at least I won’t have to worry about seeing any of those people out there at Annie’s weddin’.”

‘I promised to behave!’

“Your promises mean nothin’. And don’t pretend to get all upset over me sayin’ that, ‘cause you know it’s damn well true.” Eddie mumbles, half distracted as she turns to look at the back of the purple dress. Ugh, disgusting.

‘Sexy.’

Eddie scoffs out a laugh. “Your fashion sense also means nothin’. It’s hideous.” She chuckles when she hears him grumbling. “Unzip me?” She purses her lips to hold onto a smirk when he grumbles again, but does as asked. A tiny tendril seeps out of her bare shoulder, tugs the zip carefully downwards (he almost ripped the first dress before Eddie slapped his inky black fingers away and showed him how.) She slides the dress off, folds it over neatly before trying the golden sequined dress.

Venom waits for her to straighten, tendril still waiting. This time it's at the side, easier for her to reach, but he quickly reaches out and zips it up for her anyway. See? He can be a gentleman. Only for Eddie, though... and sweet Annie, of course.

“Thank you.” Eddie chirps, shooting him a sweetly grateful grin through the mirror.

‘Welcome.’ Venom mumbles out, is fully distracted. He can only stare through their eyes at her reflection. He’s only ever seen the women on TV wear dresses like this. Ones that make Eddie’s chest look almost as mouth-watering as her lovely backside. In all honesty, her ass is his favourite part of her. But he’s definitely not going to embarrass himself by telling her that. Anne teasing him about it is already far too agonising enough.

“You’re silent.” Through their reflection, Eddie shoots him a clearly mocking look of concern. “Is it that bad?” Her eyes rake downwards, taking in the dress. It certainly brings out her stocky, but curved enough figure. It’s definitely better than that purple dress. It’s just not Eddie's usual taste. It’s... kind of slutty. “Wow, it must be bad.” She laughs then when she realises he still hasn’t answered.

‘You’re right. It’s... it’s a little too revealing.’ Venom tells her, voice oddly calm and low. Only I get to see you like this! Only I get to see ALL of you! – is what he really wants to say. But doesn’t dare to. (He really does fucking despise this embarrassment thing... stupid Eddie!)

“Yeah, I know.” Eddie laughs, obliviously, and amused. She raises her hand to side of the dress, and smirks when he unzips her before she can do it for herself. “I know I’m not all that girly, but sometimes it’s nice to just play dress up for a while.” She chuckles fondly, lets him see the memories. “When I moved in with Anne and her parents, there was this awesome costume shop called ‘Harlequins.’ It was on my school route. Every day after classes, I used to spend hours in there, just tryin’ on different superhero costumes... or any costumes in general.”

‘Anything to forget the pain.’

Eddie scoffs at his ever bluntness. "Yeah. Thanks for remindin’ me for bein’ a runaway loser." She slips the dress off. Huffs and doesn’t dare to look at their stupid reflection. To look at the stupid parasite.

Venom lets the “term of endearment” slide, this time. But only because it so clearly comes from a place of hurt (one that, thankfully, he isn’t the cause of.) He simply lets her have her little tantrum, knows it’s only the pain they both share of being shunned by those who are supposed to be there for them. ‘I wasn’t mocking your pain, Eddie.’ He finally says as she carefully steps into the next dress. ‘I was acknowledging it. I... I understand it. Sadly, more than your tiny human brain could ever comprehend... as much as I know you’d like to try... that’s another one of my favourite things about you... you’re as determined as you are annoying.’

Eddie can’t help the small smile that tugs against her lips, has to purse them to keep from doing so. She stays silent, only lets his unusually sweet words sink into her “tiny human brain.” She slips her arms through the straps, feels his tiny tendril carefully rolling the zip up the centre of her back. She suppresses a shiver when he slips back into her, glances up at her reflection, finally. ‘Hm. Not bad.’

The blue almost matches her eyes (his second favourite thing about her), but it’s the way it perfectly hugs her every equally perfect curves that sets his symbiote soul alight, makes him feel... fuzzy? He can’t put a name to it, only knows that it’s the best damn feeling he’s ever felt... seriously, better than eating heads!

“Or not?” Eddie clearly mistakes his silence for something else.

Venom can feel the nerves flooding her, beginning to seep in with his own. He doesn’t know where whose ends or begins. Mainly because that’s exactly how their bond doesn't work. They are one, after all. In more ways than one. He quickly decides he really doesn’t like that unsure look she thinks she’s hiding from him. Is even quicker to decide to do something about it.

Even with the rather lavish and expensive dressing room they’ve got all to themselves, Eddie is only half shocked when his hulking form suddenly grows out behind her. The other half of her is amused by his large and looming figure taking up half the space of the room. She can’t even really turn to face him, is left looking at his reflection instead.

Their reflections are now two, instead of one. And for a moment, Venom is left rather thrilled and somehow breathless (seriously, he didn’t know that was possible for him) as he sees them both standing together.

Eddie almost asks what he’s up to, but he’s large inky hands come up and gently rest on her shoulders. His familiar warmth seeping into her bare skin silences all her thoughts. Her eyes catch his already waiting to catch her gaze with those large milky swirling pearls.

Venom grins back at her reflection, knows he looks as dopey as that funny Ross does whenever the lovely Rachel is around him. Though, he really doesn’t care. Not when he can feel Eddie’s lovely soft skin practically humming beneath his hands. Finally, he speaks, voice low, just for her to hear, “Perfect.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.5K 33
Sen was an ordinary girl, but not after a certain symbiote took her as a host. Living on a run, she thought she had seen it all. An uneventful night...
19.3K 554 31
Normal. What a peculiar word. A word used often to describe those without a nagging symbiote within their body. Elise Brock is the daughter of Eddie...
176K 4.1K 26
Venom Movie 2018 Fanfiction _______________________ "You're the Reason Y/n'' IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU THE STORY IN THIS DESCRIPTION!! πŸ˜† You have to rea...
24.2K 549 23
This is just another run of the mill symbrock story nothing else to it really. might be smut might not depends on how this goes (and if I'm up to wri...