Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

20. Proud boyfriend...

1.6K 149 63
By Sona_Ghosh

NANDINI'S POV

We both were kissing each other when we heard this loud shout . We turned to look what happened to see a huge crowd forming. Manik wore his cap and goggles as he could be recognized as we both runned there to see an old man about 80 years old has fallen losing conscious. I Hurriedly went to him and began to check him.

N- Someone call an ambulance first.

I saw Manik speaking to someone for the medical emergency. I snatched his phone and began to explain myself.

N- Hello he is losing consciousness and speaking gibberish and having sudden vision loss. It might be hemorrhagic stroke. Please hurry.

I quickly noted down the time this all happened as this might be needed for his treatment.

Soon an ambulance from our Mumbai's branch Murthy nursing home came and we both went with him. On the way we informed his family members and the hospital we are taking him and asked them to come there as fast as possible.

As soon as we entered the hospital we took him to the Operation theater after about 2 to 3 hours I and my colleagues finished his operation. I came outside to see Manik talking with few people. I went there to  find they were the family members of the patient.

As soon as I reached there they bombarded me with questions I assured them that now he is out of danger and no need worry and was about to take my leave when suddenly.

Man- Nandini Murthy right? Raman Murthy's daughter.

I turned to see a well built handsome man but of course not more than Manik ask me. How did he know me. Manik , my father and brother made sure to keep my identity hidden as much as possible. But still nodded in agreement.

Man- Well I am Rahul. I know Raman uncle actually the person admitted here is my friend's father. First of all thank you so much for saving him. And secondly I now know why Raman uncle is so proud of you. You are really a beauty with brain.

MANIK'S POV

This b*s*ard this is a hospital not a park or club that you are flirting. But to my badluck I couldn't say anything because of this stupid secret relationship.

Ra- You know you are seriously so so beautiful just like a nymph of heaven.

And you are so so ugly just like cow dung 💩  . You a*s*ole. Leave before I kill you.

N- Oh thank you so much. I am not that much beautiful.

Ra- What are you saying. Believe me agar mera bas chalta toh ma tumhe Abhi ka Abhi sadi Kar leta.

OK now that's enough. I can't tolerate anymore.

M- NANDINI.

N- Ya .

M- (Shouting) will not go home?

Ra- Hey who are you Shouting at her.

M- What did you say. Tu...

N- OK OK cool down guys . Actually he is my family friend he came with me and now I need to leave.

Ra- oh but why is he hiding like this.

N-  oh actually he  is a little introvert.  OK bye bye.

Ra- Hmm bye. Hope to meet you soon beautiful.

In your dreams gaay ka gobar.
M-(mimicking) Hope to meet you soon . Hmmp.

The whole ride I avoided Nandini.  I know she is not at fault but I can't my stupid jealousy.

N- Manik..

M-(no response)

N- Manik are you listening..

M-(no response)

N- OK if you are not listening so what can I do I thought to give my boyfriend a big kiss for staying by my side. But now he don't want my bad luck..

Hearing her I started to melt.

M- You know you should never give up..

I said not making it clear that I am desperate for the kiss.

N- ya you are correct(making my face lit up )  I never gave up. Thanks to you for teaching me this. For this only I am a doctor today..

I thought she understood but Hearing her reply my dreams shattered .

M- Ya I know that's really nice. But you know you should make up with the one you made angry..

N- Ya I know . But who is angry ..

Ohh she is really making me frustrated now..

N- Say Manik who..

M- OK fine I forgive you now come kiss me..

N- Why will I kiss you ??

M-(whining) Nandini

N-ok OK ha ha.

Saying that she attached her lips on mine. After being shorten of breath we broke the kiss .

N-(panting) Manik remember you were , are and always be the most handsome, caring, charming and my love my safe heaven so never fill insecure OK... I love you only you..

M- I love you too Nandu I love you too.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After we reached home . We were bombarded with questions to why we are so late and all. After answering them they all appreciated us especially Nandini for what she did. And I stood there as a proud boyfriend..

We freshened up and had our lunch and We were informed by our mothers that they have something important to discuss in the evening. And then took a small nap. Waiting for what this evening holds for us.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
NO ONE'S POV

Evening everyone came down as according to Neyonika and Ishita they have something important to discuss.

Ne- OK so since everyone is here let's start our meeting and it is about the performance for Mukti and Abhimanyu's weeding.

M- What the Mom this is your important work.

Ne- Just keep quite MANIK it's important and I and Ishita had decided the partners for dance.

C- OK so who is whose partner?

I- Patience my child.

OK so our first group is obviously Mukti and Abhimanyu.
2nd is Cabir with we four oldies as Navya cannot dance in this condition.
3rd is Alia and Dhruv
And last but not the least is Manik and Nandini.

M&N-(in mind oh balla balla saba saba my love is my partner yeh . HARE RAM HARE RAM HARE KRISHNA HARE RAM HARE RAM HARE RAM HARE KRISHNA HARE RAM ) (but outside) What No way...

Ne- Why why no way I will not hear any other thing..

N- But I cannot dance infront of so many people .

M- Ya mom I will never dance with her.

A- Don't worry Manik I am there na for you .

I-(ignoring Alia) Oh its a big problem Nandini don't dance infront of so many people. (Pretending to think) Now what do you think we should do Neyonika.

N&M(in mind oh God I think we shouldn't have done this drama now what will happen if they change our partners o no God no.)

Ne- Ya that's a serious problem I think we should ch...

M-(cutting her off) Means I don't have any problems OK it's just she can't dance. Otherwise I am born perfect I can do everything..

N- What did you say??

M- (Pretending)I am saying do you even know how to dance in barat Nandini Murthy.

N- Are you challenging me??

M-(pretending)Challenge are done to those who can do that thing. But you I don't think...

N- Then let me show you what I can do...

Saying this she left..and everyone started to scold Manik for always fighting with her....

After 30 mins..

C- Where is my Nandu ?

Ne- God knows . Means had hai Manik what was the need to challenge her.

M- Mom now wh...

He was cut of by sudden darkness in the room ..

Ne- What is happening..

M- Gooooooooo

His jaw dropped seeing the nymph infront of him..

There stood Nandini under the spot light  looking beautiful and hot as f*ck.

He was brought out by his dream hearing others shout..

C & R -(hooting) Wohhwww.

Mu- Go Nandini Go and show what can you do..

Ne- Nandu mere Ya useless bete ka bolti band karwa do..

He looked at his family members and then at his jaan .

Ne- Wooh awesome Nandini just Awesome.

Mu- Yeh so graceful..

Na- Nandu my nanad I am proud of you..

Manik was watching in her in aww the dance has already finished but he was still in daze looking at his hot girlfriend.And seeing his friend like this how can Cabir miss the chance to notice it and tease him..

C- Manik

M- Huhh

C- How was the dance ?

M- Hot..
(But got out of his trance hearing Cabir's laugh ) I mean OK OK.

C-  So what do you think of her being your partner?

M-(pretending to careless) OK you all decided so what can I do it's good that she can atleast do the minimum dance..

But then he heard another voice..

"What are you saying Manik minimum dance she is fabulous, hot,beautiful, graceful and what not you should be lucky she is your partner. (Whistling) Seriously Nandini you are the best "

Making Manik's jaw clinched and blood boil , his hand turned into a fist.

M- How dare he ? And wait a second why on the first place he is here . Who called this motherfu*k*r.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

WHO DO YOU THINK THE VOICE BELONGS TO?

By the way a very very happy dhanteras and advanced Diwali 😊 to all of you.

And thank you so much for completing the target.

TARGET- 65+ VOTES.

Words limit- 1600.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 6.4K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
29.6K 847 10
Peek in to know more, for manan fans...
147K 9.3K 24
KINGS CHOICE| {COMPLETED} So being a prince has its own pro's and con's you can live your life but under danger you can aim for the sky but miss the...
64.7K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...