One Bullet ||LevixReader||

Door EvelynYang0

**Modern AU** You're starting at a new school..... again, having personal problems at home, that you don't wa... Meer

Chapter 1 ~ Loner
Chapter 3 ~ Price
Chapter 4 ~ Titans
Chapter 5 ~ Job
Chapter 6 ~ My World
Chapter 7 ~ The Past
Chapter 8 ~ A Deal? Who?
Chapter 9 ~ Falling For Him
Chapter 10 ~ Family
Chapter 11 ~ F/n?
Chapter 12 ~ Start to Grow
Chapter 13 ~ Training
Chapter 14 ~ My First Kiss
Chapter 15 ~ I'm scared
Chapter 16 ~ Brat
Chapter 17 ~ The Extraction
Chapter 18 ~ Gamble
Chapter 19 ~ Through The Door

Chapter 2 ~ The New Kid

8.3K 438 302
Door EvelynYang0

[A/n]
So, I didn't want this to be just a random fanfiction. Once in an awhile in the [A/n] I will ask a question.

{Official Publish} April 27th, 2015

{Republished on} June 14th, 2016

{Word Count} 2871

* * *

Your POV

'A bully, in the school already. It's still my first week at this school.' I thought.

Rumors have spread that a new student arrived a couple days ago. Hearing from the other students, he was nicknamed the Bully. One reason was because he threatened to harm another student, and also it was a simpler name people could remember. I don't think many people know him by his real name.

The Bully was extremely rude, yet some girls would talk about him, saying he was pretty good looking. For me, I prefer to avoid people like him.

"Today, I'll be talking about the-" I mumble to myself but stop, face-palming my forehead with my left hand. I shuffle my small note cards, setting the neat stack at the corner of my desk.

Today was a presentation that I had to do, and it was a majority percentage of my grade.

My chest rose as I inhale to calm my nerves down. I laid my head upon the desk, my cheek squishing against the cool surface while facing the windows.

Outside looked perfect, white puffs of clouds were gliding through the sky and the bright sun was out. I felt the refreshing breeze, blowing on my face from the open window.

'Maybe I should take Miya to the park?' I thought the days were getting colder and shorter. Good thing it wouldn't snow in this area, but it would feel as if it were an actual snowstorm.

My e/c eyes saw the Bully sitting in his assigned seat which was directly next to the windows. His attention was diverted outside, and his eyes were locked onto the horizon beyond. His elbow was propped on top of the desk, while his face was resting on his hand. He wore a bored, unmovable face, nothing intriguing to him.

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

The bell had rang for third hour, and classes were beginning. That also meant the decision of my final grade for the first semester.

"The faster you get to your seats, the faster class will end smoothly!" yells the teacher then sitting in her desk, typing on her computer and taking attendance. Couple minutes passed and she stood up in front of the class.

"Now, I'm sure you remembered our last project we did, about discussing activities in the world. Well, we have one more person presenting and I want you to listen." She says then giving me a long look.

I felt my heart thump loudly, starting to feel a tingly sensation in my stomach.

'You got this...I think? It won't take long, just be really quick.' I mentally encourage myself, making my wobbly legs stand. I pick my papers off my desk, carefully holding them and slowly shuffling my feet to the front of the classroom.

"U-Um!! I-I-I am presenting about the-"

I was so nervous that I didn't even notice my papers had slipped out from my grip, flying to the ground.

~Knock~Knock~Knock~

At that same moment, someone rattled against the door three times. From the sound of it, this person is strangely excited for some reason.

The teacher walked around me, trying her best not to step on any of the papers. When she swung the door wide open, there was Hanji with a crazed smile.

Beside Hanji was a short boy, he had black hair that was cut into an old fashion undercut. His eyes were a motionless, silvery gray. He wore a dead-pan look which gave him a cold, silent, bad boy aura.

I was a hundred-twenty percent positive that most of the girls gasp at the sight of him, all but me. All of them began to murmur amongst themselves, gazing back at him. I gave a small eye roll, looking away while picking up my many papers.

'A boy like that has to be a jerk.' I thought to myself, beginning to pick up most of my small lined note cards.

"Hello, hello! You have a new student to your class!" Hanji says with a grin and emphatically pushes the short boy into the room.

The boy stumbled but caught his balance with ease, standing up straight, twisting his head over his shoulder and giving Hanji a deadpan look. He clicks his tongue loudly, putting his hands in his pockets and looks at the class.

"Please introduce yourself to us," the teacher asks with a gentle smile while standing by the door frame next to Hanji. The new student gave a heavy annoyed sigh, which made the teacher slightly cringe up nervously.

The student was wearing a black jacket which was zipped open, he wore a dark blue navy shirt underneath along with black pants.

"I'm Levi." He replies monotone. At that precise moment when he spoke, all of the girls screamed like banshees maybe even louder than banshees, almost causing me to go deaf. I wince, seeing Levi purse his lips in disgust, already knowing that these girls would be a problem.

"Are you a singer?!?"

"Can you sing for us?!?!?"

"What's your next class?? Maybe I can show you!"

Questions, praises and more screaming began to pile on Levi, coming in one after another until decided to Hanji budge in, her voice louder than all of them combine.

"NOW, NOW!" Hanji began, the girls quieted down, rubbing their earlobes from Hanji's powerful voice.

"Girls, girls. Calm yourselves down." She said, her voice turning soft after raising her tone. She stood next to Levi with a grin and chuckles. "Good luck," she says to him then walks towards the door. "By the way.." she pauses.

"Levi's single," Hanji says in a fake cough then smiles innocently as she exits out the room, skipping.

Being prepare, I place my hands over my ears, covering them, but I could still hear those girls shrieking their hearts out.

After the brief moment of excitement was done, I took a glance at the new kid who kept his attention at the door. His face darkened and completely frozen, staring at the door. Mainly because Hanji created problems and a path of annoying clingy girls in his way.

'Girls find that hot? That's scary...' I thought, staring at him with an eyebrow raise and a blank face.

In a split second, his head twist and his eyes met mine. Those eyes looked so...

'Angry but... Is that loneliness underneath?' I thought as we continued to stare at each other.

Loneliness, being lonely, a loner, an outcast, forsaken and deserted. I was a first-class master of all of those. I know it when I see it within others.

Literally, within a blink, his eyes changed moods, giving me a motionless look matching with a stoic expression.

'Scary... He doesn't look lonely anymore..' I thought, quickly turning my face away from him and still picking up the last of the papers.

Levi strides past me with his hands in his pockets, he had no hesitation picking his seat. Problem was, he chose the seat next to mine.

Blurs of different colors raced to him. Soon, the new student was hopelessly surrounded by a pack of chattering female students.

I bent down to pick up the last of the papers but someone bumped into me, making me spill them once again. Without mercy, the papers were scattered, stepped on and ripped throughout the room.

Some male students were giving envying expressions and others simply didn't care at the new student.

"Ladies! Ladies! Please! Sit down, like what Hanji said, you have all day to talk to him!" the teachers says, trying her best to keep down the volume.

With dissatisfying groans, the pack of wild girls went back to their seats obediently.

Standing up, I locked my eyes with a girl who was sitting in my seat. The girl was too busy staring at Levi to notice I was giving her a smug look.

In defeat, I let her be.

"So! F/n, are you ready?" the teacher says encouragingly but her smile dissipate, seeing my ripped and dirtied papers all around. "I'm terribly sorry, you know what? It's fine. You don't need to give me pictures or a copy of your project, just say what you can remember and you'll be great."

"Thank you very much," I said, giving a nod and bowing down to her. She smiles, patting on my back and wishing me luck then walks back to her desk.

'I can do this, I can do this...' My train of thought vanish completely, leaving it blank once I stood in front of the class.

Luck was on my side today, most of the girls were still heads over heels of the new student, not wasting a second taking their eyes off of him. Which lessen my worry that people would tease or make fun of me, but it still made me feel ignorant that they were tuned out, not listening to a single word.

I clear my throat, trying to find my voice. 'I got this... I think?'

"The Titans are a mysterious group. No one knows where they came from, who they are or why they are rebelling." I began my speech, but most girls still had their attention on the new kid.

"The group of the Titans started somewhere in the south around nine years ago. They're famous for suicidal bombings and bombing in known public places." I said.

"No one knows who created them, but I think that they're doing this because they believe that humanity must be punished and it is because of their price of freedom." I said quietly, but loud enough for people to hear.

"F-freedom has a price." I stammer, ending my speech.

The teacher nods her head in approval then jotting the paper on her desk. I went back to my former seat which was seized by the love-struck girl who didn't dare to notice me, I knelt down, retrieving my backpack which was by her feet.

Standing up again, I held my backpack in the both of my hands. Involuntarily, my eyes matched with the new student, again.

Then, out of the blue, my eyes were paired with the female student who seized my seat, I shift my eyes to look at her. Her expression looked furious, she sent a silent message with her eyes, telling me to back off from him. Naturally ignoring her, I snap my head away, looking for an open seat.

After finding my new seat, I zip my backpack open, taking out my notebook and wooden pencils.

"Take out your books and turn to page fifty-five!" the teacher yells, I bent down from my chair, grabbing my book till my pencil rolled off my desk and falls onto the ground.

Sighing, I stood from my desk, grabbing my pencil but...

At the corner of my vision, I saw two pairs of eyes staring at me. Sharply turning my head, in my view I saw more girls trying to show Levi which page to turn and on my right was the Bully continuing to daydream by looking outside.

Shrugging it off, I return back to my seat. 'It was my imagination.'

* * *

Throughout the week, I made absolute zero progress making friends. What I did learn was, I'm able to bring my backpack to my classes, which meant there was no need to have a locker when I could carry my things.

I went to my usual spot of the cafeteria, a table which was excluded from the rest and hid away in the corner. Alone, again.

From my backpack, I fish out a crumbly brown bag. Opening it, I took out a semi-hard, rough abnormal looking peanut butter sandwich. I brought out my earbuds, placing them into my ear and plugging them into my phone.

'Hm, what should I listen to-'

~THUD~

Not being able to think, I jump up out of fright, dropping the sandwich on the ground. Sadly, I stare at the sandwich then shook my head, 'I wasn't hungry anyway...' I convince myself.

I look up, seeing Levi. He had literally dropped by; dropping his tray of food on the table. His tray of cafeteria food was planted on the table, already making himself comfy and sitting across from me. He didn't seem to notice that his dramatic entrance made me drop my lunch.

His silver hues glared at me, then I realize I was squinting at him with a confuse appearance.

"What brat." He commands, his inspection was like an uptight, strict parent that caught their child in trouble.

I sway my head side to side, "n-nothing, sorry..." I replied in a hushed tone. Thoughts raced in circles in my head.

Minutes of pure, silentness torturing me.

"Levi!"

Our heads turn to the voice, seeing it was nonother than Petra Ral. She wore a smile, running toward us but her sight was only upon Levi.

"You weren't here last week!" she exclaims, "What are you doing here alone? Come on!" she says, immediately taking his tray and catching his arm to bring him to a new table.

For a moment, I was glad he was gone, but on the other hand, I felt pulses of lonesome. To my knowledge and my perspective, he was the only one who noticed my presence. Then again, Petra came along, not seeing me even though I was in front of her.

'Do I have the magical ability to disappear?' I thought to myself, hunching down under the table and picking up the poor-excuse-called-my-lunch off the floor.

Raising my head, a new pair of eyes bore into me without warning. Instinctively, my head swirled back from getting any closer.

Nearly having a heart attack, I took a better look, seeing that is was the Bully who was sitting right beside me. His face was to uncomfortably close to mine that I needed to take another scoot back, reaching to the other side of the lunch table.

"Hey, what's your name?" he says, not taking his eyes off of me.

"F-f/n L/n..." I said quietly as a mouse, I embedded the floor sandwich in my brown paper bag. Adjusting my position and scooting a few more inches away from him.

Rebounding the Bully was quick to react, using his arm and trapping me between his body and constricting me under his arm.

"P-please do not touch me.." I manage to slip through from under, sliding to the opposite side of him making a feet space between us.

That didn't stop him...

Fast as he could be, his arm snakes around my waist, pulling me back to him. "So tell me more about the Titans," he says in a low voice.

'So he's those kind of people?' I thought, 'he's going to use copy off of me.' Moving away from him again.

The Bully gave an uncertain expression, then his eyes lit up. "Ah, I see, you thought I wanted to copy off your speech didn't you?" he laughs, as if he was reading my mind. "Don't worry, I don't want to copy off of you. However, I do want something else." He says, grabbing my chin and bringing me closer to his face.

'I-Is he going to kiss me?!' I mentally screech, my face was slowly burning up. My hands tried to push him off, but his free hand held down both my arms with an ox grip.

I close my eyes shut, clamping my mouth tightly. I could feel my face continuously coming closer to his, I could feel his breath on my lips and only millimeters from contact.

I felt his hand let go of my chin, and his body was ripped off my mine. My e/c eyes snapped wide open, the first thing I saw...

Levi, he was holding a fistful of the Bully's shirt. The Bully was taller than Levi, but the new student remained unfazed by the difference in height. Both of them glared at each other, not making sudden movements.

The nearby students stood from their tables, surrounding the two. So far, no one had ever stand up to the Bully, ever.

The tension between the two hushed the entire cafeteria. They continued to stare each other down until the Bully was the first to say something.

First, he smirked, looking back at me. "Look at that." He says with a scoff, holding a cocky smile at Levi. "Is there a chance that you might be jealous?" the Bully grins.

Levi dart his eyes around, seeing the crowd they brought attention to. He loosens his grip, letting go of him. "She doesn't want to kiss a piece of shit like you." He says and walks past the mass of people without a care.

My mind took awhile to process had happened, I stare amazingly transfixed, watching Levi walk away.

'D-did he just help me?...'

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

473K 7.2K 5
𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 || 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 "Ser una Black digna de su apellido" Madelyn siempre tuvo esos pensamientos al saber q...
164K 4.4K 30
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerán en sus mundos aunque también agregare otras cosa...
1.5M 135K 41
¡Está historia ya no está disponible para su adaptación!. →Dónde Jungkook es el padrastro de Jimin y descubre que Jimin tiene OnlyFans← - Quiero que...
184K 10.4K 25
Chiara se muda a Madrid en busca de nuevas oportunidades para lanzar su carrera como artista. Violeta se dedica al periodismo musical, trabajando en...