Avatar The Last Air Bender X...

By SomeoneName0

( Oja, Y/N) a former Noble of the Fire nation but you are different with other fire benders instead your an E... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1 "South Pole"
Chapter 2 "Boy on Ice"
Chapter 3 "Avatar & Lighting"
Chapter 4 "Southern Airtemple"
Chapter 5 "Kyoshi Island"
Chapter 6 "Imprisoned"
Chapter 7 "Water bending Scroll"
Chapter 8 "Jet"
Chapter 9 "The great divide"
Chapter 10 "The Fortune teller"
Chapter 11 "The Deserter"
Chapter 12 "The Northern Air temple"
Chapter 13 "The Northern water tribe Masters"
Chapter 14 "Siege of The North pole"
Chapter 15 "Siege of the North Pole (Part 2)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Chapter 16 "The Avatar State & Dragon Form"
Chapter 17 " Return to Omashu"
Chapter 18 "The living Nightmare"
Chapter 19 "The Blind bandit"
Chapter 20 "The Blind bandit"(Part 2)
Chapter 21 "The Chase"
Chapter 22 "Bitter Work"
Chapter 23 "Zuko's Lesson"
Chapter 24 "Toph's Training"
Chapter 25 "The Library"
Chapter 26 "The Library" (Part 2)
Chapter 28 "The Desert"
Chapter 29 "The Desert" (Part 2)
Chapter 30 "Full moon Bay"
Chapter 31 "The Serpent's pass"
Chapter 32 "The Drill"
Chapter 33 "City of Walls and Secret"
Chapter 34 "Tales of Basing Se Y/N"
Chapter 35 "Tale of Basing Se Zen Goku"
Chapter 36 "Tales of Basing Se ???"
Chapter 37 "Lake Laogai"
Chapter 38 "The Earth king"
Chapter 39 "The Mysterious Monk"
Chapter 40 "The Mysterious Monk" part 2
Chapter 41 "The Crossroad of Destiny"
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! (BOOK 2 END)
Chapter 43 "Katara's Log"
Chapter 44 " The Awakening"
Chapter 45 "Firenation"
Chapter 46 "New Allies"
Chapter 46 "Blue fire"
Chapter 47 "The Ghost of Maizu Village"
Chapter 48 "Team Y/N"
Chapter 49 "The Runaway"
Chapter 50 "The Painted Lady"
Chapter 51 "The puppet Master"
Chapter 52 "Combustion man on the Train"
Chapter 53 "Nightmares and Daydream"
Chapter 54 "Day of Black sun"
Chapter 55 "Douglas Kazan"
Chapter 56 " Western Air temple"
Chapter 57 "The ancient Sun warrior village"
Chapter 58 "Agni Kai"
Chapter 59 "Ruler of Hell: Thamuz"

Chapter 27 "Wan shi tong Vs Y/N"

943 39 4
By SomeoneName0

After the attack you did to Wan shi tong. You and Wan shi tong are standing face to face While you were holding your weapon.

Wan shi tong: How dare you raised your weapon against me? To your teacher.

Y/N: Im sorry but I won't let you hurt my friends.

Wan shi tong scoffs and raised his wings and sends a Gust of wind.

Wan shi tong: Do not interfere and leave. I'll deal with your friends for disrespecting me and My library.

Wan shi tong starts to fly but you went in front blocking his path  and smash him in his head. Wan shi tong coated his head with haki and crash down to the lower level where you two before. The Books from the shelves were falling and Wan shi tong gets up grunting.

Wan shi tong: All right that does it. You want to fight?

You tighten your grip to your weapon signifying that your are ready to fight. Wan shi tong look down.

Wan shi tong: Forgive me fereya if it comes to this.[Neck stretches.]  For your son needs another Lesson!

Wan shi tong come at you and Peck but you dodge his attacks then he screech sending a Shockwave crashing you in the wall of books.
Wan shi tong charge again but you do the same dodge his Attack by jumping to Smash his head and Spin to gain a momentum and swing the kanabo hitting his cheeks making him flail his Head.

As you landed you coated you're weapon with Haki and Cover it with lightning Hitting him in the Chest knocking him back. Wan shi tong swing his wings surprisingly it was very sharp. So he swings another again but you swing the kanabo as well and both of your Haki's are clashing. Specs of lightning coming from the haki are releasing from the clash.

Y/N: It doesn't have to be this way!

Wan shit tong: You all broke my trust! I am willing to forgive and let you walk away but instead you raised your weapon Against me!

Both of you grunts and break the clash and the two of you attack again. Wan shi tong jab you with his Sharp beak. Each peck you dodge it leaves a huge holes crushing the floor. You swing the weapon upwards hitting Wan shi tong below his beak and he performs a spinning back wing attack. Driving you back and he slash you with his sharp talons causing you to growl in pain.

You raised your weapon and tackle Wan shi tong to swing your weapon downwards to his left side and swing another one to the same side and throw a left hook then strike his chest He felt the pain then he slice you with his sharp right wing but you blocked it and Wan shi tong Pummeled you to the ground with his beak and he kicks you away. You got up and dashed towards him again with a battlecry Raising the kanabo in one hand lightning trace can be seen following your weapon as you bash it to your Teacher.

In the Upper floor. The siblings, Aang, Momo and the Professor are running until sokka Stops.

Katara: Sokka, let's go.

Aang: Sokka come on! We've gotta get back to the surface!

Sokka: But we still don't know when the next eclipse is gonna to happen.

Katara: Don't be stupid! We'll find out later!

Sokka: No, we won't. If we leave this place, we'll never get the information. Y/N is buying us some time so i might as well do it! Aang, come with me to the planetarium, [Aang runs up to him.] I need cover just in case. Katara, take Momo and get out of here!

Katara: But...!

Suddenly a loud screech and thunder can be heard and the platform shakes making them loose balance as they cling to the slopes.

Sokka: GO!

Katara: Hurry, Sokka!

Sokka and Aang run back to the planetarium while Katara and the professor run into different direction.
Back at the bottom floor of the library You were running from Wan shi tong's screech because it is chasing you. You stop and dashed towards your teacher hitting him with the weapon but Wan shi tong blocked it with his wings imbued  in Haki.

You look slightly to the future and you saw Wan shi tong is going to Slice you with his other wings and peck you and so he did He swings his other wing at you and you dodge it followed by the peck and dodge it as well.

Wan shi tong sends a Strong gust of wind trapping you in a tornado dust. You were flinching by the dust and As the tornado disappear Wan shi tong is ready to strike you with his talons. You got hit by it smashing and pinning you to the ground. Wan shi tong grab you and flies upward then downward coating his talon with Ryou. In such speed tossing you by the power of gravity.
As you crash to the floor you shouted in pain and coughed some blood because you felt the damage in the inside as well.

Y/N: Damn it! *Retch*

Wan shi tong: Just because i stay in the Library it doesn't mean im weak. I know how to fight and I know all the techniques of Haki. You're still just a Fledgling.

As you stand up you look slightly into the Future and saw Wan shi tong is going to send a barrage of wind slices. So he did Wan shi tong Coated his wing with Haki and as he flaps it A strong wind with slicing airs came out.

Y/N: GUNDARI RYUSEIGUN! (Gundari meteor shower!)

You spins the kanabo to build up momentum, imbues it with Ryou, and then delivers a series of high-speed swings with your weapon, barraging Wan shi tong's attack.

Deflecting it the Air blades are hitting  the Walls destroying the Books. After the attack you dodge to side and Wan shi tong surprises you and jab you with his beak. but you counter it with the kanabo Imbued with Ryou blocking his Beak. Your attacks aren't touching but it is clashing. Then you break the clash and sends a Double kick to Wan shi tong's head Smashing to the wall. Wan shi tong screech and attack. You charged your Weapon imbued with Ryou and lighting.

Y/N: HORAI HAKKE! (Roaring Divine Thunder)

As the attack hit Wan shi tong thunder roars around the Library. Crashing wan shi tong to the wall again. As you jump and use your sky walk and perform another attack.

Y/N: KOSANZE! RAGNARAKU! (Conquered Three Worlds: Ragnarok!)

You quickly spins the kanabo above your head as you imbues it with Haki, making it exude red lightning. As descending, you swing the kanabo down with a great force, smashing your foe into the ground.

Wan shi tong directly hit by a great impact. Smashing him to the ground and being flinched. You step back breathing heavily Wan shi tong gets up  with a rage in his eyes.

Wan shi tong: That does it Y/N. *Angrily* Now your making me mad.

You get into your fighting stance clenching your weapon and swallow in nervous. Preparing for the worst that has about to come.

Wan shi tong: [Sigh.] I hope you don't think that your the only one who can predict the future.

Wan shi tong disappear in your sight very quick as he appears on your back with such speed. You were in shocked and look the side with your eyes only.

Wan shi tong: I'll take a page out of your book.

Wan shi tong's beaks coated in Ryou and an Air spiraling on his beak in speed like a drill and he Pecks you. You dodge it but your Leg got hit by it and its painful.

You tried to strike many times but he keeps evading it and none of your attacks are hammering him.

Y/N: What the?!

Wan shi tong is Attacking you in every direction with such speed. Wan shi tong became too fast. You use your kenbunshoku and predict his attack. But his too quick so You only dodge several of them. You swing the kanabo to where his going to strike But Wan shi tong foresaw this as you swing Wan shi tong Stop in Mid air and Fly upwards in speed Evading your attack.

Wan shi tong: Hmph, Pathetic.

Wan shi tong Jabs you three times each peck are flinching you then he sends a spinning back wing followed by a kick but you stop his talons with the kanabo. Then Wan shi tong step back and sends an Airblast  crashing you to the Wall again. He did grab you again and Fly upwards.

Y/N: Shit!! Not this Again!!

Downwards coating his talon with Ryou in speed instead of throwing you he smashed you and pinning to the ground.

Wan shi tong: You Should've walk away when you had the chance Y/N.

Wan shi tong coated his beak with Ryou and Perform the drill beak again Drilling you. The pain is exaggerating as you shout trying to remove his beak from your stomach and Punching him to the head.

Y/N: Let me Go!! [Punching him while Shouting in pain.] Let me Go!!

You coated your arms with Ryou and a unexpected happens a flame emits in your arms.

Y/N: I Said let me GO!!

As you punch him the flame Explode in Wan shi tong's face. Releasing you from his attack. Wan shi tong looks at you with a surprise on his face.

Wan shi tong: Well would you look at that?

You were standing and Gasping in rage while your arms are in blaze.
Wan shi tong Attacks you again but you meet his Beak with your flaming fist Knocking him Back. Wan shi tong look slightly in to the future and he saw you Attacking from above. So you did but Wan shi tong block you with his wings But you break his defense and Grab his neck. Wan shi tong gasp and you smash him to the floor and flame Explode around him.

Wan shi tong gets up and engage in a  close combat the two of you are clashing and you throws a barrage of punches at him you were gaining an advantage as you hit him more and Drive him back. Wan shi tong grunts and Sends another barrage of slicing Winds. You predicted it and dodge all of his attacks and smash the ground with a hammer fist and repeatedly punching the ground causing an explosion ahead towards Wan shi tong and Dash towards him and headbutts his chest. Sending a  strong cross forming a head of the Dragon in flames from your right hand and strike Wan shi tong.
The flames and Ryou went inside to his body and explode from the inside. Wan shi tong screech in pain as he crash hard to the wall burning.

You were breathing heavily from the attack as you saw Your teacher lying on the ground weakly. You stare at your flaming hands and Hug yourself with because you remember the felt the warmth of that flame.

Y/N: Mother.

As you hug yourself the flame fades and You picked up your weapon Wan shi tong gets up.

Wan shi tong: Why are you doing this Y/N? [Gasping.].... I thought you better than this... Are you becoming one of those pathetic Humans? [Breathing heavily.]

Y/N: I know you hate the *Grunts.*  humans for using your knowledge for v..violence. [Breathing heavily.] But that knowledge also the reason why the world i live in is dying...
This... Library maybe your world but i wont stay still and be stupid just to protect your beliefs [Breathing heavily.] My world is unbalanced, dying
[Exhaling.]I would use the knowledge to free my Home and my people so that they can learn and live without fear. 

Wan shi tong look down and drop resting on his books on the ground.

Wan shi tong: Leave... Leave me be. I want to be alone for now.

Y/N: Sir. Im sorry if it goes down like this... Forgive me.

Wan shi tong: I... I think i do understand you a bit. Know that i am not completely mad at you. Just... Go.

You approach Wan shi tong and Place your forehead against his. Wan shi tong accepted it.

Y/N: Thank you Sir. Bye.

Wan shi tong: Farewell my student. You've grown strong. Strong enough to be admired.

As you let go you picked up your weapon and Use your sky walk out of the Library where you came in. It's completely buried but you cover yourself in lightning and Crash into the spire setting yourself free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.3K 48
There is an old folklore about the Children of the Forest. They were mortal spirits who were the First Benders with the ability to travel freely to t...
4.7K 176 28
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...
1M 30.8K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
43.9K 1K 23
A Young Firebending boy has floated towards the Southern Water tribe on an Ice Berg, and was taken in by the Airbending Master Tenzin as a student...