The Broken Mate

By HumbleSmith123

Lola's life came crumbling the moment she met her mate, Alpha Torian, smooching and kissing another lady in h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 75

15.4K 424 70
By HumbleSmith123

"I know you regretted saving me when your pack Alpha and Torian tortured you for it. I am sorry," he mumbled meekly, placing his palms on my cheek and caressing it with his thumbs.

"I did, but now I am grateful to God for that action. See where it got us to? You are now my king!!" I squeaked abruptly as adrenaline rushed through me.

"Yes! I am so happy that I chose your room to run in! You are now my queen!!!" He squeaked too, and just as if we both had it in mind, our heads drew forward and both lips connected in a deep kiss. Our eyes closed as we devoured each other's lips like our lives depended on it.

At that moment, I felt like I was floating on the moon with no one other than Blake. The way he suckled and licked my lips was just so sweet and sexy that I felt myself getting wet.

His hands were roaming from my neck down to my butt, and each squeeze on my butt sent electric shocks that made me lose control of my brain. I was getting so turned on.

But in the middle of everything, an echoing sound blared through the entire building, forcing me to break the kiss.

"Finally, they are done oppressing us," Jace whispered to Bella, who began to laugh immediately.

"That is the emergency bell for all the vampires in this kingdom. Why was it rang? I asked with a confused look, and Blake smiled sweetly, pointing his finger at me.

"You are the reason. The whole world has to know I have found my queen and the one woman my life is attached to!" He purred, and my heart fluttered at those heartwarming words.

"Who would have known that the coldhearted Blake could be so romantic." Bella snickered, and Jace began laughing, like he was being tickled.

"Crazy people.." Blake rolled his eyes playfully, swaddling me in his arms, which made me chuckle. Lying in his arms was so cozy and warm.

"Let's go to the palace. There are people there waiting to ask for your forgiveness. And outside this mansion are the entire vampires waiting to receive you as their next queen!" His voice croons inside my ears.

"Let's go and meet them. As usual, they would ask for forgiveness and expect me to forgive, even when they never did the same when I was on my knees begging for their mercy. " I muttered with a deep sigh, recalling all that Torian and some of my pack members did to me.

"We just have to forgive and free our hearts from any burden. What matters is that you're above now, and they'll crawl to their knees while talking to you," he smiled, and my love for Blake grew much deeper within me.

He must be the fresh breath of life that I will rely on to survive.

*********

I was curled up in Blake's powerful arms in a bridal style when we got into the palace, and as expected, they were all there kneeling.

Torian, Sophia, the Luna, the Beta, pack hunters, and royal guards are among them. All were on their knees with their heads lowered in a bow.

Blake dropped me, and I walked closer with folded arms.

"As usual, asking for my forgiveness and being sorry for what you all did to me, just because I overcame it all and became victorious." I shrugged, and Torian was the first to lift his head, followed by Sophia.

Torian's hazel eyes, chiseled jaw, and pink lips all reminded me of the last time I drooled and desired him like I would die without him. Those days when I was obsessed

"I feel ashamed. Just look at you... Truly, destiny can never be denied. I am so sorry, and I promise to be a changed man who will never maltreat anyone in this life. Thank you for saving my pack from those demons," Torian mumbled with gulps as he tried not to cry.

"Thank Sophia, who was of help to me. She helped me." I smiled at Sophia, recalling how she helped hold back those guards from taking me away. She bought me more time to get my powers triggered by the mark from Blake.

"Torian made me defy the demons and help you, so I think he should take the appreciation," Sophia said, and I was amazed to hear that.

"Please, I was possessed by the demons. That's why I...." The Beta chipped in, but I won't wait for him to finish up those words. I already knew he was being controlled by the heart demons, which were triggered by his obsessiveness of having the Alpha pay with his life for his mate.

"I know all that. I forgive everyone..." I announced, and they all screamed in glee, but were ashamed to come close to me. Only Sophia and Torian could hug me.

Jace walked in at that moment, and Torian ran into him with a hug too .

"Please accept me back as your friend and also be my Beta. I beg you..." Torian pleaded, and even went on his knees. Wow.

"Now it is my turn to ask for forgiveness again..." The vampire queen broke in.

"You did no wrong. You were only protecting your son from the wolves because of the enmity between them both. Now I hope the vampires and werewolves will live in harmony" I spoke out, and there was an uproar of excitement as the vampires hugged the werewolves.

"Time to introduce you to everyone!" The Alpha chirped in happiness, standing up from his throne. He walked to me and took my hand, leading me out while the others followed. Blake was holding my other hands, and now I felt like a real princess guarded by two giants.

"Here comes the next queen of our kingdom!!!" I heard the announcer scream just as the front door was opened for me, and my jaw dropped as I saw the crowd gathered in front of the building. It was filled up, and just as I came out, they bowed. The whole fucking crowd bowed to Lola.

The girl who had faced hatred since she returned from her grandma's place. From being painfully rejected by Torian to becoming a slave for saving a vampire, As if that wasn't enough, I lost my parents to death in cold blood right in front of me. I was bullied by every soul in the pack and school.

Now I am being bowed to.

Isn't this a dream?

"We will serve you forever and your wish will forever be our command!!" They all chorused again and again.

I looked around and couldn't hold back my tears of joy.

"You deserve it all." Blake whispered to my ears, and it made my skin tingle.

I found myself laughing as it dawned on me that everything was happening for real. It was the end of my miserable life. The end of my torture. It was truly the end of my sufferings!

Blake's father, the King, stepped forward after the entire crowd had risen to their feet. All attention was fixed on him.

"From today henceforth, every hatred or enmity between the vampires and werewolves has been dissolved, and that means we are now friends with the werewolves, especially the Blue Moon pack. Here is their Alpha and Luna." He announced and gestured at Torian and Sophia, who were quite shy at the sight of the eyes on them.

They could make a little wave and short eye contact.

"Those two also helped in destroying the demons and keeping us safe and alive. Werewolves aren't as evil as we thought. Some may have done us bad in the past, but that should not create a notion that they are all bad. At the very least, Lola had made us understand that by saving my son from being killed by her pack's pack hunters, she had also given him all of her hybrid powers," he added, and there was a frenzy atmosphere.

The next thing we all heard was my name being chanted by them all. It was so sweet and made my head swell with pride.

This is the best moment of my life, and the fact that it marks the end of all my sufferings makes it so heartwarming.

"From a mere pack hunter daughter, hated and bullied by everyone in her pack, to a queen rulling over the vampires and respected by all the werewolf pack. Wow... a story to tell our kids." I spoke out to Blake, and he couldn't just control his emotions as he drew me into his body, kissing me again and making the crowd scream happily. Our tears of joy rolled down our cheeks into our locked lips.

"We will make babies and tell them our love story." He cooed with a mind link as we weren't ready to break the kiss, not minding we were in public.

"Let's go and make those cute babies now," I replied, and his eyes glittered in excitement.

He broke the kiss and carried me into his arms, carrying me into the room while the crowd clapped and continued their wild screams.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 504 38
Having a mate is supposed to be the best thing in a person's lives right? Wrong. When I first met my mate I found out something that changed everythi...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...
234K 7.1K 15
"No way in hell are we mates," Cameron spat, his greenish-blue eyes glinting with hatred as he sneered at me. Ignoring the sensation of my heart brea...
399K 13.9K 56
He had strength, she had powers she didn't know she had. He hated her after what her parents did to his family, she didn't know her parents were eve...