Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Professor of Love😌

244 55 61
By Romantic_Fanatics

Darsh shook his head and went towards Mihir gripping his shoulders making him look straight at him.

Darsh: dude.. tu overthink kyu kar raha hai? You always believed in your love.. you loved her selflessly and without any expectations. You have been loving her since so many months. You're not new to these things but she's. Tu uska point of view se ek bar dekh.. usey toh shayad realise bhi nahi hua hoga ki uske words kis tarah se nikal ke ate honge. I'm sure usne unknowingly woh sab keh diya.. woh kehna kuch aur chahti thi par keh kuch aur gayi..

Mihir gave him a look crossing his arms over his chest.

Mihir: why are you defending Her?

He asked cocking an eyebrow to which Darsh grinned..

Darsh: because she's AB.

Mihir raise a brow at him.

Mihir: Amitabh Bacchan?

He asked making Darsh laugh out hard.. he shook his head before replying which brought a smile on Mihir's face even when be tried to hold it back.

Darsh: Almost Bhabhi.

Here on the other side Shravani walked towards the parking area where she parked her car while Sanya followed her silently glaring at her back.

Shravani: why do I feel tu mujhe gusse se dekh rhi hai? Precisely ghoor rahi hai.

She said turning back to see her glare hardened.

Sanya: yeah because mujhe sacchi tujhpe gussa aa raha hai.

She said huffing making her confused. Opening the cat door she got inside throwing her bagpack in the back. Sanya walked to the other side and got inside doing the same after closing the door.

Shravani: ab kya kia maine?

She asked crossing her arms over her chest. Sanya sat straight facing her. Her face serious and eyes demanding.

Sanya:  you don't have any idea what have you done?

Shravani: no I don't. Kindly enligt me.

Sanya: kya bol rahi thi tu in the auditorium? Ki tu kuch time tak tere aur Mihir ke Relationship ko secret rakhna chahti hai.. I thought because you wanted to enjoy the sneekin around phase.. but no.. tujhe kuch time date karke dekhna hai.. how does it feel. And by that time if you doesn't get sure about Mihir then it's over? Seriously Shravani?

She whisper yelled glaring at Shravani. As soon as she heard her realisation dawned in her and she understood what her words meant and sounded when in reality she didn't meant it like that.

Shravani: what? Tujhe aisa laga? God.. Sanya.. I.. damn mera matlab nahi tha trust me.

She kept her hand on hers trying to make her understand but she jerked her hands away.

Sanya: sirf mujhe he nahi Mihir ko bhi yehi laga.. and that was the reason.. he went silent all of a sudden. He was lost while we all were talking. He didn't stopped and initiated a hug or said goodbye even when like everytime you clearly ignored and left frkn there without even bidding him a bye.

She said throwing her hands in air completely exasperated by her stupid and somewhat arrogant bestfriend.

Shravani: shit.. shit.. shit.. Sanya.. trust me mera woh matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha.. what I wanted to say is that just now we confessed and started dating officially. Abhi .. for now I want to live this dating phase with him.. I want to go on dates.. I want to have late-night conversations with him.. I want to send goodmorning and goodnight texts to him.. I want to sneak around with him .. I want to have those sneaky romance..

She said whinning.. honestly ringing in her voice..

Shravani: I just got back my mumma and dadda.. and now we are really getting closer. We are building up our own relationship. Abhi achanak se jake main mere aur Mihir ke bare me unhe nahi bata sakti.. I'm just not comfortable. That doesn't at all mean that I'm not sure about him. Of course I'm warna main confess he kyu karti? Aur dating ke liye bhi agree kyu karti yaar? You know I don't believe in filings that's the reason I have been single throughout. When I said I want to experience I really meant experiencing a real relationship with Mihir. Waqt ke sath hum aur close a jayenge.. eventually ek na ek din toh hume apne family ke samne yeh reveal karna be hai but by that time we'll be more confident to admit it in front of them.. by that time I and my parents will be back to the same like we were before mom got kidnapped. I meant it that way Sanya.. I swear.

She said sighing. Sanya looked at her right hand which held the phone and smile looking up at her bestfriend. She pressed the red button cutting the call and straightened herself to have a girly conversation with her bestfriend.

Here in the corridor.

Darsh: see..  maine kaha tha woh kabhi waise mean nahi karegi..

Mihir sighed in relief nodding..

Mihir: I almost broke my heart by misunderstanding her..

Darsh: glad that it's clarified now.. now I'm seriously warning you bro.. you won't become a devdas or Kabeer Singh next time by any such thing.. you'll go and talk to your girlfriend.

Mihir: yeah man.. I know.. I will.. I understood that my girlfriend needs proper lessons to learn everything about dating.

He says smirking making Darsh laugh at his double meaning words.

In the car, Sanya set her hands on the top of Shravani's when her eyes snapped up to look at her face.

Sanya: I am sorry.. maine tujhpe gussa kia..

Shravani shook her head and looked at her frowning.

Shravani: you know this is my first relationship. And mujhe zero knowlege hai about dating and stuffs. Damn main bolne kuch jati hu bol kuch aur he ati hu.. I seriously and genuinely don't want to hurt Mihir anymore..

She said quivering her lower lips cutely. Sanya nodded holding her hands smiling.

Shravani: almost everyone of you are an expert. Only I'm new to this.. you have been Darsh's girlfriend for a long time now.. and j know tujhe bohot idea hoga how to be a good girlfriend. So now I want you to guide me..

She said pouting making her laugh.

Sanya: damn Shravu.. you're sounding damn cute right now..

Shravani rolled her eyes at her comment but grinned eventually.

Sanya: I believe tu khud he sikh jayegi.. but still I'll be there by your side always.. to help you.

She said grinning making her smile widely as she leaned forward taking her in a hug..

Shravani: thanku so much bestfriend.. I love you..

She said happily making her laugh.

Sanya: love you too..

In the evening..

Shravani seny the text after reading it for the fifth time checking if the text was perfect for an apology.

When she finally clicked on the sent button she kept her phone on the bed plopping down beside as she closed her eyes crossing her fingers.

Shravani: I just hope you won't be hurt or mad anymore.

Mihir who was writing something on his notebook looked at the phone which buzzed showing a text from Shravani. He picked the call entering her chat and saw a long text from her.

@SS: hey.. good evening.. I hope you're not mad or hurt on me.. but if you're then I'm praying that after reading this text you won't be mad or hurt anymore. Mihir.. I want to say sorry to you if unknowingly I have hurted you. You know when I said that there, it didn't meant that I an not sure about you or rhat I need time tk be sure about you.. it was truly meant for me to get more comfortable with my parents. You know alot of things are happening in my family and I can't go right away and throw a bug bomb stating I'm in love which I'm .. I just want to enjoy these moments just with you and me. Secrets have its own charms.. and eventually we'll tell them right.. and by that time we both will be settled and no one will object our relationship. That was the soul reason I said that.. it wasn't meant about you.. I hope you trust my words.. I'm a new fellow in this love world.. I know I'm not an idle girlfriend.. but I'm trying to be one.. please don't be mad or hurt.. I am new to all these.. and I want you to make me familiar to all these. Don't don't be sad because you and only you are the one for me. Love you. ♡ ♡

A beautiful smile crept his lips as he finished reading the text. He shook his head at his stupidity of doubting about her surity about him..  he plopped down on the bed and replied her smiling mischievously.

@MA: how will be mad or hurt when you'll send such cute and loving texts.. I'm fine love . And you don't worry.. I understand you're new to this and you definitely need a lesson don't you? ;) Well I would like to be the Professor of Love for you.. love you! ♡

As soon as Shravani read the text she blushed and kept her phone away shaking her head at her perverted boyfriend.

The next day. In the auditorium.. alot of students came to participate for the cultural performance.

After making them understand what they need to do Shravani finally went and grabbing Mihir's hand she took him to the other corner making him stand and stood right in front of him.

Mihir: I'll be your Professor of Love later.. right now teach me to dance..

He said smirking down at her while she left a chuckle nodding her head up and down.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

She took his right hand and placed it on her waist .. her eyes focused on his .. they  never averted their gaze from eachother as if their life depended on it. Her right hand went to his left as she laced her hands with his bringing it up in the air.

Shravani: now move you right leg forward when I move my left one back and vice-versa.

She said softly.. their eyes remained still on eachother as he nodded so softly that she might have missed out.

Ishq bulava jaane kab aave
Ishq bulava aave jab aave..

With that they started moving softly. She stepped her left leg forward while he stepped his right one back. And they did the same with the other legs repeating it multiple times.

Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta baitha kol tere…

She nodded her head in appreciation as he catched the rhythm. His grip on her waist tightened bringing her closer to him .

Tainu takda ravaan
Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan

He looked down at her beautiful hazel black orbs while she smiled biting her loew lips looking down at their almost touching bodies making him smile.

Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansaanda ravaan
Tainu takda rawaan…

He pushed her  back slightly removing his hand from her waist as he twirled her thrice before bringing her back to their previous position.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Wrapping his both arms around her waist he leaned her towards the floor as she gaped up at him with her hands locked around his neck .

Their ehes stayed locked  at eachother until they heard the sound of clappings. They broke apart immediately coming out of whatever they were in. He made her stand as they looked at everyone who were smiling looking at them.. their gang smirking at their direction.

Shravani tugged back her hairs behind her ears and excused herself going to the other side. Mihir rubbed his neck smiling before making his way to his friends.

Picking the water bottle from the stand Shravani started gulping the water when she heard a familiar voice.

" So you forgot that I told you something yesterday.."

~ To Be Continued ~

Hello lovelies 😊❤️
Here's the next part.
I hope you all are liking the story so far .
Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story.😌
I'll see you all soon in next part.
Till then take care.😊
Love Love ❤️
Total_ words: 2050

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
230K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
51.8K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...