A Star Wars Story

By N7Legion-Games

Disclaimer: I do not own anything. Everything belongs to their respective owners. This is my what if story. More

Disclaimer
Revan
Bio
Phantom Menace Ch:1
Phantom Menace Ch: 2
Phantom Menace Ch: 3
Phantom Menace Ch: 4
Phantom Menace Ch: 6
Bonus Chapter
Attack of the Clones Ch: 1
Attack of the Clones Ch: 2
Attack of the Clones Ch: 3
Attack of the Clones Ch: 4
Attack of the Clones Ch: 5
Attack of the Clones Ch: 6
Bonus Chapter.
Clone Wars: S1 E1 Ambush
Clone Wars S1 E2 Rising Malevolence.
Clone Wars S1 E3 Shadow of Malevolence
Clone Wars S1 E4 Destroy Malevolence
bonus chapter.
Clone Wars: S1 E5 Rookies
Clone Wars Bombad Jedi
Clone Wars Trespassers
Mini Chapter.

Phantom Menace Ch: 5

6.2K 111 60
By N7Legion-Games

The Palace can be seen in the distance.

Nute sits in a strange, mechanical walking chair, which moves beside Sio Bibble. A group of armed Guard Droids march behind them.

Nute:
Your Queen is lost, your people are starving, and you, Governor, are going to die, much sooner than your people, I'm afraid.

Bibble:
This invasion will gain you nothing. We're a democracy. The people have decided...

Nute:
Take him away.

Bibble is taken away as OOM-9 approaches Nute.

OOM-9:
My troops are in position to begin searching the swamps for these rumored underwater villages... they will not stay hidden for long.

The ship is asleep. Padmé is seen walking through the ship lost in thought over the message she saw, and the gift that Revan gave her, she was then brought out of thought when she hears noises.

BD-2 beeps and whistles.

Revan:
Well, I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, but you wanted this tune up.

BD-2 blorps at him.

Revan:
Calm down, I'm almost done. You know I've encountered many droids in my time but never have encountered one with such a strong personality.

BD-2 let out a series of beeps at him.

Revan:
And such strong language too. Heh heh.

Padmé smiles at this.

Revan:
You're welcome to join us if you like.

She was stunned by this, she hadn't made a sound when she approached him.

Padmé:
Can't sleep?

Revan:
Not really. It's kinda cold, and I tend to tinker when I'm restless. Helps keep my mind occupied, and this was the warmest part of the ship I could find.

Padmé:
Well, you are from a warm planet, a little warm for my taste.

He smiled at her, but saw her face.

Revan:
What troubles you?

Her face fell.

Padmé:
The Queen is... worried. Her people are suffering... dying. She must convince the Senate to intervene, I'm not sure what will happen.

Revan:
I'm sure it will happen the way it's supposed to happen.

She gave him a smile. He looks at her, and sees that she is wearing his necklace.

Revan:
You're wearing the necklace.

He said with a smile.

Padmé:
It's beautiful, I haven't taken it off since you gave it to me. (Small pause as she looks at it, then back at him) Many things will change when we reach the capital, Revan. My caring for you will remain.

Revan:
I too care for you, Padmé.

They gaze into each other's eyes.

Cut to Sabé:

She was passing Jar Jar was asleep, she goes to a monitor, and watches Bibble's plea recording. She looks tired, and she turns to see Anakin sitting in a corner as if he was in time-out. But he was shivering, and looking very dejected.

Sabé:
Are you all right?

Anakin:
It's very cold.

She goes over to him. He looks up at her with tears in his eyes. He is holding his arms to keep himself warm. Sabé gives him her over-jacket.

Sabé:
You come from a warm planet, Ani. A little too warm for my taste. Space is cold.

Sabé:
You seem sad.

Sabé:
The Queen is... worried. Her people are suffering... dying. She must convince the Senate to intervene, I'm not sure what will happen.

He pulls something from his pocket, and hands it to her.

Anakin:
I made this for you. So you'd remember me. I carved it out of a japor snippet... It will bring you good fortune.

Sabé:
It's beautiful, but I don't need this to remember you by. Many things will change when we reach the capital, Ani. My caring for you will remain.

Anakin:
I care for you too. Only I...

Anakin is disturbed about something. Tears are in his eyes.

Sabé:
...Miss your mother.

Anakin looks at her, unable to speak. She hugs him.

We then see the ship as it heads toward Coruscant. The spacecraft flies over the endless cityscape of Coruscant, the capital of the galaxy.

Revan looks out the cockpit window in awe.

Ric Olie:
Coruscant... the entire planet is one big city. There's Chancellor Valorum's shuttle. And look over there, Senator Palpatine is waiting for us.

The ship flies towards a floating platform where Senator Palpatine was waiting along with Chancellor Valorum, and Several Guards.

The sleek Naboo spacecraft lands on the platform high above the street level of the galactic capital. The ramp lowers. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, Revan, and Anakin descend the ramp first and bow before Palpatine, and Valorum.

Capt. Panaka Two Guards Queen Amidala, then Padmé, Sabé, Rabé, Eirtaé, and more guards descend down the ramp. Queen Amidala stops before the group. Revan, Anakin Jar Jar stand on one side of the Queen. Padmé looks to Revan and begins to smile at him, and he smiled at her. Sabé then smiled at Anakin who smiled back. Palpatine bows to the Queen.

Palpatine:
It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty. With the communications breakdown, we've become very concerned. I'm anxious to hear your report on the situation. May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum.

Valorum:
Welcome, Your Highness. It's an honor to finally meet you in person.

Amidala:
Thank you, Supreme Chancellor.

Valorum:
I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the currant situation. I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position.

Amidala:
I am grateful for your concern, Chancellor.

Palpatine starts to lead Queen Amidala and her retinue off the platform toward a waiting air taxi.

Palpatine:
There is a question of precedure, but I feel confident we can overcome it...

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan stop to speak with Valorum as they watch the group head towards the taxi.

Qui-Gon:
I must speak with the Jedi Council immediately. The situation has become more complicated.

He then turns to Revan who was wondering just like Anakin on where to go.

Padmé:
Ani, Revan, come on.

But Revan stopped as Qui-Gon approaches them.

Qui-Gon:
I'll take Revan with me for now. Anakin I'll call on you later.

Anakin:
Okay. Bye Rev.

Revan:
See ya Ani.

Padmé looks at Revan with concern as they sped off into the distance.

Queen Amidala is sitting, and Listening to Palpatine advisory. Eirtaé, Padmé, Rabe stand behind her. Sabé is nowhere to be seen. Anakin, and Jar Jar are in an adjoining room, they can see the Queen but can't hear what is being said. Capt Panaka is seen entering the room.

Palpatine:
...the Republic is not what it once was. The Senate is full of greedy, squabbling delegates. There is no interest in the common good. I must be frank, Your Majesty, there is little chance the Senate will act on the invasion.

Amidala:
Chancellor Valorum seems to think there is hope.

Palpatine:
If I may say so, Your Majesty, the Chancellor has little real power... he is mired by baseless accusations of corruption. The bureaucrats are in charge now.

Amidala:
What options have we?

Palpatine:
Our best choice would be to push for the election of a stronger Supreme Chancellor. One who will take control of the bureaucrats, and give us justice. You could call for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum.

Amidala:
He has been our strongest supporter?

Palpatine:
Our only other choice would to be to submit a plea to the courts...

Amidala:
The courts take even longer to decide things than the Senate. Our people are dying, Senator... We must do something quickly to stop the Federation.

Palpatine:
To be realistic, Your Majesty, I think we're going to have to accept Federation control for the time being.

Amidala:
That is something I cannot do.

Cut to the Jedi Temple:

Revan was following Qui-Gon, and a displeased Obi-Wan. But he paid no attention to him. He was in awe of the Temple. But he couldn't help like he had been here before. The vast halls, the statues, monuments all of it, but he also felt way under dressed. He was still in his peasant's garb, and he was given sideway looks from others who passed by them, but he paid them no mind.

Qui-Gon:
Just keep calm, Revan. And stay close to me. It's easy to get lost if you don't know where you're going.

Revan:
It's a beautiful place, but I feel like if seen this place before. Like I've been here.

Obi-Wan:
That's not possible.

Qui-Gon:
Well, tell me then. If you've seen this place before, then where would we go to the Council Chamber?

He asked in a soft tone. Revan thought for a moment before walking in the direction of the Council Chamber. Qui-Gon smiled, and Obi-Wan was stunned by this. How can someone at his age know where to go? How has he seen this place? Was it in a dream?

Later they were all but Revan were seen Standing before the Council. In a unique building with it tall spires stands out against the Coruscant skyline. A small transport passes by the vast temple.

Qui-Gon stands in a tall stately room. Twelve Jedi sit in a semi-circle. Obi-Wan stands behind Qui-Gon in the center of the room.

The Senior Jedi is Mace Windu. To his left is an alien Jedi named Ki-Adi-Mundi, and to his right, the Grand Jedi Master, Yoda.

Qui-Gon:
... He was trained in the Jedi arts. My only conclusion can be that it was a Sith Lord.

Ki-Adi:
Impossible! The Sith have been extinct for a millenium.

Mace Windu:
I do not believe the Sith could have returned without us knowing.

Yoda:
Ah, hard to see, the dark side is.

Mace Windu:
We will use all our resources here to unravel this mystery and discover the identity of your attacker... May the Force be with you.

Obi-Wan turns and leaves, but Qui-Gon continues to face the Council.

Yoda:
Master Qui-Gon more to say have you?

Qui-Gon:
With your permission, my Master. I have encountered a vergence in the Force.

Yoda:
A vergence, you say?

Mace Windu:
Located around a person?

Qui-Gon:
Two boys to be specific... their cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have ever seen in a life form. It is possible they were conceived by the midi-chlorians.

Mace Windu:
You're referring to the prophesy of the one who will bring balance to the Force... you believe it's one of these boys??

Qui-Gon:
I don't presume...

Yoda:
But you do! Revealed your opinion is. A presence I feel of one now do I? Hmm strong with the Force he is.

The council were alarmed by this.

Qui-Gon:
Yes, in my short encounter with the boys I've never felt anything like this from him. It seems he has a strong connection to the Force. It was like I was staring into the heart of the Force. He claimed that he has seen this place before but he has never left his home planet. He even used the Force to momentarily stun the enemy.

Mace Windu:
How is that possible?

Yoda:
Hmm, interesting the boy is. Wish to see him I do.

There were no objections to his request. Most were intrigued by this. A boy having that sort of connection to the Force was unheard of in a long time. And Yoda was the most well respected Jedi and held in high regard by the Council. So of course no one objected.

The door opens to reveal a twelve year old boy. He was tall, thin, and had black scraggly hair. He basically had rags for clothes, but as he enters he had no fear, and bowed before everyone giving them all respect.

Yoda:
Hmm, strong with the Force you are.

Mace Windu:
How is it you came upon that?

He points at his glowing necklace.

Revan:
I found it in Mos Espa, where I lived till recently. We have traders, thieves, and other sorts of individuals who come through pawning, and buying anything they can get thier hands on Watto tossed this at me saying that it was my payment, and it was as useful to him as Republic Credits. So I kept it. Since then it began to glow, I was afraid that Watto would take it from so I hid it, till recently.

They all sense truth in his words.

Yoda:
Know what that is do you?

Revan:
Well, if I had to guess, I'd say this was a crystal used to power your lightsabers.

Yoda:
And correct you would be. A Kyber Crystal that is.

Mace Windu:
Qui-Gon, tells us that you claim to have been here before. How?

Revan:
I have visions. Almost like memories.

Yoda:
Tell us, what you see.

Revan closed his eyes, and was quiet.

Revan:
I see the great hall, I'm walking with an older woman. A teacher perhaps, a master? She is admiring my willingness to learn. I see a war with men in helmets. A battle that I'm fighting in. I'm leading them into battle. I find one of their helmets, and wear it. That's all I see, Master Yoda.

Yoda:
Hmm, reincarnation it seems. Visions of your past life you are seeing.

Ki-adi:
How is that possible?

Yoda:
By the will of the Force it seems. To become one with the Force your past life ready it wasn't. So reborn in you it was. Test you we will.

Mace Windu:
Are you sure?

Yoda:
Sure, I am. Promise he shows. And What of his brother?

Ki-adi:
The other boy is your brother?

Revan:
Yes, he is, Master.

Mace Windu:
You know attachments are forbidden in among the Jedi order.

Revan:
I'm willing to do what it takes, Master.

Mace Windu:
(Sighs) Bring the boy before us then. As for you...

Revan:
Revan, Master.

Most of the Council were stunned by this name. It was a respected, and feared name. But Yoda was even more interested. Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan were sent away, and the test for Revan began.

Anakin, tentative, walks down one of the long hallways in Senator Palpatine's quarters. He stops before a door that is flanked by a guard

The guard speaks into his comlink as ANAKIN looks around a bit nervously.

Guard:
The boy is here to see Sabé.

Rabe:
Let him in.

The doors open, and Anakin enters the Queen's quarters.

Rabé greets Anakin as two other handmaidens come and go into the next room.

Rabé:
I'm sorry, Ani, but Sabé is not here right now.

The Queen speaks out in the next room.

Amidala:
(O.S.) Who is it?

Rabé:
Anakin Skywalker, to see Sabé, Your Highness.

The Queen moves into the doorway and studies Anakin. Anakin bows and looks down, then takes a peek at her.

Amidala:
I've sent Sabé on an errand.

What Anakin didn't know, was that right now, it was Sabé who was standing in front of him wearing the Queen's attire.

Anakin:
I'm on my way to the Jedi temple to start my training, I hope.

The Queen just stares at him.

Anakin:
I may not see her again... so... I came to say goodbye.

She smiled at him.

Amidala:
We will tell her for you. We are sure her heart goes with you.

Anakin bows again.

Anakin:
Thank you, Your Highness.

The Queen dissapears behind the doorway, and Anakin leaves.

Back with Revan, who was standing before the twelve Jedi. Mace Windu was holding a small hand-held viewing screen. In rapid succession, images flash across the screen.

Revan:
A ship... a cup... a ship... a speeder.

Revan got every single one of them right.

Yoda:
Hmm... how feel you?

Revan:
I'm fine.

He said with conviction.

Yoda:
Afraid are you?

Revan:
No, sir.

Yoda:
See through you, we can't.

Ki-adi:
It's hard to read you, son.

Shaak Ti:
It's like trying to read a wall. But Qui-Gon Jinn was right.

Yoda:
Like staring into the heart of the Force it is. Hmm.

Shaak Ti:
What are you thinking, Master Yoda?

Yoda was quiet for a moment.

Yoda:
Great promise I see in you. But if not accepted by us your brother...

Mace Windu:
Would you be willing to let go of your attachment to him, like you did with your mother?

Revan looks to all of them with a serious look.

Cut to a large dome:

A large, distinctive looking domed building stands out amid the cityscape of Coruscant.

The Senate chambers are huge. Thousands of senators and their aides sit in the circular assembly area. Chancellor Valorum sits in an elevated area in the center. Senator Palpatine, Queen Amidala, and her handmaidens, and Capt Panaka were sitting in the Naboo congressional box which was actually a floating platform.

Valorum:
The Chair recognizes the Senator from the sovereign system of Naboo.

The Naboo congressional box floats into the center.

Palpatine:
Supreme Chancellor, delegates of the Senate. A tragedy has occurred which started with the taxation of trade routes, and has now engulfed our entire planet in the oppression of the Trade Federation.

A second box rushes into the center of the Senate. It is filled with Federation trade barons led by Lott Dod, the Senator for the Federation.

Lott Dod:
This is outrageous! I object to the Senator's statements!

Valorum:
The Chair does not recognize the Senator from the Trade Federation at this time. Please return to your station.

Lot Dod reluctantly moves back to his place.

Palpatine:
To state our allegations, I present Queen Amidala, recently elected ruler of Naboo, who speaks on our behalf.

Queen Amidala stands and addresses the assembly. There is some applause.

Amidala:
Honorable representatives of the Republic, I come to you under the gravest of circumstances. Naboo system has been invaded by the droid armies of the Trade...

Lott Dod:
I object! There is no proof. This is incredible. We recommend a commission be sent to Naboo to ascertain the truth.

A third box representing Malastare moves into the center of the room. Aks Moe, the Ambassador, addresses the convention.

Aks Moe:
The Congress of Malastare concurs with the honorable delegate from the Trade Federation. A commission must be appointed.

Valorum:
The point...

Valorum confers with several of his aides, and Vice Chairman Mas Amedda. Palpatine whispers in the Queen's ear.

Palpatine:
Enter the bureaucrats, the true rulers of the Republic, and on the payroll of the Trade Federation, I might add. This is where Chancellor Valorum's strength will dissapear.

Valorum:
The point is conceded ... will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?

Queen Amidala is angry but remains composed.

Amidala:
(angrily) I will not defer... I have come before you to resolve this attack on our sovereignty now. I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a
committee.

A bone chilling silence fell over the crowd.

Amidala:
If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed... I move for a "vote of no confidence"... in Chancellor Valorum's leadership.

This causes a great stir in the assembly. A loud murmur cresendos into a roar of approval and jeers.

Assembly:
Vote now! Vote now! Vote now!

Chancellor Valorum is stunned and stands back, speechless. His Vice Chair, Mas Amedda, takes over.

Mas Amedda:
Order!

Things settledown a little. The Federation box settles next to Amidala.

Palpatine stands next to Amidala.

Palpatine:
Now they will elect a new Chancellor, a strong Chancellor, one who will not let our tragedy continue...

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stand outside the temple on a balcony.

Obi-Wan:
The boys will not pass the Council's tests, Master. They're too old.

Qui-Gon:
Anakin, and Revan will become Jedi ... I promise you.

Obi-Wan:
Do not defy the Council, Master... not again.

Qui-Gon:
I shall do what I must, Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan:
If you would just follow the code you would be on the council. They will not go along with you this time.

Qui-Gon:
You still have much to learn, my young apprentice.

Cut to Revan who was sneaking around the forbidden parts of the Temple. For whatever reason he is hearing whispers, calling out to him. Voices speaking to him or each other? He couldn't tell. Deep down in the deepest parts of the temple there was a vault, and inside were countless of relics from times long since past. Some of it evil, some good. But there were two relics that were calling to him.

A lightsaber, and a helmet.

Revan touched the Lightsaber, and felt a wave of memories flow through him. All he has done, all he's accomplished.

An(I thought this was a cool video)

Memories returned to to him, and he remembered everything he had done.

Revan:
I. Am. Revan.

Cut to Anakin who stands before the twelve Jedi, Mace Windu like with Revan was holding a small hand-held viewing screen. In rapid succession, images flash across the screen.

Anakin:
A ship... a cup... a ship... a speeder.

Mace Windu turns the viewing screen off and nods toward Yoda.

Yoda:
Hmm... how feel you?

Anakin:
Cold, sir.

Yoda:
Afraid are you?

Anakin:
No, sir.

Yoda:
See through you, we can.

Mace Windu:
Be mindful of your feelings...

Ki-Adi:
Your thoughts dwell on your mother.

Anakin:
I miss her.

Yoda:
Afraid to lose her... I think, hmm?

Anakin:
(a little angry) What's that got to do with anything?

Yoda:
Everything. Fear is the path to the dark side... fear leads to anger... anger leads to hate.. hate leads to suffering... I sense much fear in you.

Cut to the Queen Amidala's quarters.

Queen Amidala is standing, staring out the window, with Jar Jar. The lights of the city shimmer before them. Eirtae and Sabe stand near the door. Jar Jar turns to face the Queen and sees her sadness.

Jar Jar:
Yousa tinken yousa people ganna die?

Amidala:
I don't know.

Jar Jar:
Gungans get pasted too, eh?

Amidala:
I hope not.

Jar Jar:
Gungans no die'n without a fight... wesa warriors. Wesa gotta grand army. Dat why yousa no liken us, mesatinks.

Palpatine and Capt Panaka rush into the room and bow before the Queen.

Capt. Panaka:
Your Highness? Your Highness, Senator Palpatine has been nominated tobsucceed Valorum as Supreme Chancellor.

Palpatine:
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. Your Majesty, if I am elected, I promise put an end to corruption.

Amidala:
Who else can be nominated?

Capt. Panaka:
Bail Antilles of Alderaan and Ailee Teem of Malastare.

Palpatine:
I feel confident ... our "situation" will create a strong sympathy vote for us ... I will be Chancellor.

Amidala:
I fear by the time you have control of the bureaucrats, Senator, there will be nothing left of our our people, our way of life...

Palpatine:
I understand your concern, Your Majesty; unfortunately, the Federation has possession of our planet.

Amidala:
Senator, this is your arena. I feel I must return to mine. I've decided to go back to Naboo.

Palpatine:
Go back!! But, Your Majesty, be realistic! They'll force you to sign the treaty.

Amidala:
I will sign no treaty, Senator. My fate will be no different from that of our people. Captain!

Capt Panaka:
Your Highness?

Amidala:
Ready my ship!

Capt Panaka:
Please, Your Majesty, stay here... where it's safe.

Amidala:
It is clear to me now that the Republic no longer functions. I pray you will bring sanity and compassion back to the Senate.

Amidala leaves and Palpatine had a grim look on his face.

Cut to the Jedi Temple, in the Council Chamber.

Anakin was with his brother who looked different, and Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan were with them.

Ki-Adi:
The Force is strong with them.

Qui-Gon:
They're to be trained, then?

The Council members look to one another.

Mace Windu:
No. They will not be trained.

Anakin, and Revan are crestfallen and stares at Mace..

Mace Windu:
He is too old.

Qui-Gon:
Revan is powerful to become a great Jedi, and Anakin is the chosen one... you must see it.

Yoda:
Hmm... Take Revan on as an Apprentice I will.

The Council all looked at him with confusion.

Yoda:
Managed to find a way into the relic vault did you? Find something did you?

They all turned to Revan who was holding a lightsaber.

He ignited it and a purple blade was seen,and he held it as if he knew how to use it. As if it was made for him.

Revan:
It called to me, and I found it. This was a weapon I wielded long ago in another life. I know most of you here doubt me, and would see me locked up, or dead, but I feel it in my soul, that the Force wants me to be here, that I'm here for a reason. I fought Mandalores, and I saved the Republic twice. I will do what I must to keep the balance, and the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. So I'll make sure to uphold this promise to you.

Anakin was shocked to hear that Revan was talking like this.

Yoda:
(Giggles) Like you I do. Yes a good apprentice to me you will. But Clouded your brother's future is.

Qui-Gon looks at Revan who deactivated his lightsaber. Then to Yoda.

Qui-Gon:
I will train him, then. I take Anakin as my Padawan learner.

Obi-Wan reacts with surprise. Anakin, and Revan watches with interest.

Yoda:
An apprentice, you have, Qui-Gon. Impossible, to take on a second.

Mace Windu:
The code forbids it.

Qui-Gon:
Obi-Wan is ready...

Obi-Wan:
I am ready to face the trials.

Yoda:
Our own council we will keep on who is ready.

Qui-Gon:
He is headstrong and he has much to learn of the living Force, but he is capable. There is little more he can learn from me.

Yoda:
Young Skywalker's fate will be decided later.

Mace Windu:
Now is not the time for this... the Senate is voting for a new Supreme Chancellor and Queen Amidala is returning home, which will put pressure on the Federation, and could widen the confrontation.

Ki-Adi:
And draw out the Queen's attacker.

Mace Windu:
Go with the Queen to Naboo and discover the identity of the dark warrior. That is the clue we need to unravel this mystery of the Sith.

Yoda:
Needed with them you are my new apprentice. Trust in the Force you must. To Qui-Gon you listen to, till your return. May the Force be with you.

The four of them bow before leaving.

Qui-Gon:
The infamous Revan has returned to help destroy the Sith. I'm glad to have you on our side Revan.

Revan:
I'm glad to be here where I'm needed the most.

Later the four of them were on the landing platform outside the ship. R2 Whistles happily, and BD was happy to see Revan again.

Obi-Wan:
It is not disrespect, Master, it is the truth.

Qui-Gon:
From your point of view....

Obi-Wan:
The boy is dangerous... they all sense it. Why can't you?

Qui-Gon:
His fate is uncertain, he's not dangerous. The Council will decide Anakin's future... that should be enough for you. Now get on board!

Obi-Wan reluctantly boards the Naboo spacecraft. Qui-Gon goes over to Anakin who is standing next to R2.

Anakin:
Master Qui-Gon, sir, I don't want to be a problem.

Qui-Gon:
You won't be, Ani... I'm not allowed to train you, so I want you to watch me and be mindful...

R2 turns and rolls over, and began to talk to BD.

Qui-Gon:
... always remember, your focus determines your reality. Stay close to me and you will be safe.

Anakin:
Master, sir... I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I've been wondering, what are midi-chlorians?

Qui-Gon:
Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living cells.

Anakin:
They live inside of me?

Qui-Gon
Inside your cells, yes... and we are symbionts with them.

Anakin:
Symbionts?

Qui-Gon:
Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to you.

Anakin:
I don't understand.

Qui-Gon:
With time and training, Ani... you will... you will.

The taxi pulled up with Queen Amidala, Capt Panaka, Queen's Handmaidens Padmé looks to Revan who had a lightsaber attached to his belt. What did she miss? Why does he have a lightsaber? The rest all poured out to board the ship.

Qui-Gon:
Your Majesty, it is our pleasure to continue to serve and protect you.

Amidala:
I welcome your help. Senator Palpatine fears the Federation means to destroy me.

Qui-Gon:
I assure you, I will not let that happen.

Everyone begins to board, and Jar Jar was getting excited.

Jar Jar:
Wesa goen home!

Anakin:
C'mon, Artoo.

They all move onto the ship. The ship takes off.

An(And that's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it, and I will see you in the next chapter).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 0 5
Set during the reign of the Galactic Empire. 7 'Ghosts' fight against the rebel alliance, enter Task Force Echo. Tasked with special operations too d...
110K 2.3K 31
"i didn't ask for a new padawan. this has gotta be some mistake" "well, master yoda doesn't usually make mistakes so i'm pretty sure it's true." in...
2.1K 43 6
Between normal episodes of the Mandalorian, I have written cute Dinbo/Bodin stories, keeping as in cannon as possible. Thank you for reading! (Cover...
Stories By The Writer

Mystery / Thriller

299 4 99
One person. A whole story to tell. "Disclaimer" i own what i own, and the stuff i put that i don't own they belong to their original owners! have...