Who made me a princess (gende...

By lightofimmortality

Just as title say. It's Wmmap gender bender fanfic. There will be strong language. Story is mine but It will... More

Profile
Prolouge
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42

Ch 32

215 10 0
By lightofimmortality

I went to the boys group chatting among them.

As I went little closer to them I saw a black haired man and roger for a moment. When I blinked there was no trace of both of them.

He definitely... had black eyes, right?

For a moment, they looked like jewel eyes...

I approached them smiling gently. It's been a while since I talked to strangers. I hope my social skills come in use.

"That white lily broach suits you very well."

I complimented a cute boy with light brown hair and green eyes.

All the boys were surprised seeing me.

"May I also join you?"

"T-Thank you for gracing us with your presence."

Other also followed her actions.

I smiled and said, " pleasure is all mine."

We were talking and chatting about various things and unexpectedly I was getting hang in perfectly.

They were talking about various subjects like their future plans, next projects and girls mainly one boy son of marquis Issac Eticas who was talking all about girls.

"Your highness, that beautiful girl with whom who danced. who was she ?"

Other get silenced at this. His surname is Eticas and three years older than me. I have read about them in class how corrupted their family is.

If I remember rightly he was kicked out from Artlata academy for sexually harassing the girls. Does he have eye on Lucia?

I was about to shut him but a very familiar voice was heard in my ears even through I never met that person.

"Your highness, you had dropped your broach."

I turned my head. The thought has crossed my mind a few times.

Will I be able to recognise the grown-up Jeremy straight away even if no one tells me his name?

Now that answer is in front of me.

Jeremy was smiling brightly at me. His tender blue eyes were sparkling with goodness and kindness.

I also smiled.
"Thank you. I should go now, my partner must be finding me. Have a nice time."

I said to them as I take broach from him nicely and left from there.

I glanced a little at Jeremy who made a troubled face.

Was he thinking that it was rude of him to approach the prince so brashly like that?

Is that how he made appearance in novel?

Are they planning to change his eyes in front of Claude later?

Was there a scene like this?

I was so much lost in my thoughts that if she didn't called me I could have bumped in her.

"Prince Athanasios."

"This is my honour to be your acquaintance."

****

"Wow!"

the two of us are now in the middle of the dancefloor, dancing to a new song.

"You are a very good dancer, prince."

"You too, Kelly."

(Kelly dress.)

Kelly and me are dancing. If you are thinking this then you are 100% right.

When we were talking to each other I realised that we are in the middle of dance floor and everyone were watching us. They were expecting us to dance and having no choice I have to dance with Kelly.

Oh! by the way Claude had already left as an urgent case come up.

"You know prince, I was feeling very guilty.."

What does she mean?

"About what I said to lady Lucia."

Ah! Well you should be thankful that I was there or else..

"You should apologise to her."

She was very upset and I hate seeing her like this.

"If you say so."

We were dancing silently while other were seeing them with smiles except one. Lucia.

Lucia was surrounded by some boys and she was glaring at me.

I can tell she is cursing me in her mind and how I left her in those nobles alone.

She really hate nobles.

The crowd of guests who had been staring at us started to clap as song ended.

As the song ended I hurriedly went to Lucia to rescue her like a Prince Charming in silver armour.

"Well if you don't mind can I have some quality time with my partner?" I said to the boys.

"Y-yes your highness."

As they left Lucia went somewhere without saying anything.

I run behind me but I lost her.

Still I'm trying to find her. I saw every corner and room. But there is no trace.

Where did she go? I was out of breath a little.

"..ill... stupid...hat...why..."

I think I heard something? I went closer to the sound. The sound was getting clear as I approach closer and closer.

"I should forget all things!"

It's Lucia voice and it's coming from balcony. I went there and saw her sitting on railing and eating sweets.

"I should kill them all."

I hide and listen to her with all ears.

"It's so annoying! Would that he die in hell's fire!"

Is she talking about me?

Why she is so angry? Did they said something to her.

I was about to go to her but she suddenly was already in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Did something happened?"

What she is saying?

"I think we should tell this to your dad."

Why she is suddenly talking Claude in this.

"N-No! I came out to find you!"

"Me?"

"Yeah. I'm tired. Can we go back?"

She hmm and with magic we came back but why in front of Claude palace. And why Claude is here!!

"What are you doing here?"

Gah!! He saw us! I turned my face to Lucia, huh, Lucia that bitch! Where did she go?

Come back you fool!!

"Athan what are you doing here? You should be in ball."

"The ball is not over yet, right?"

"It's almost the end of it so I thought I might just go home."

I want to rest. I need to get to bed right away.

"You've been looking forward to this debutante for so long, why would you leave so soon?"

"Huh? I-I just..."

"Did someone bother you... or did someone behave rudely or say something that upset you?"

Gah!! What he is saying?

"We're returning to the hall." He said as he start walking outside the palace.

"It seems that I've been quiet for too long."

He seems both angry and annoyed.

"D-Dad?"

"Don't worry. It seems those fools truly wish to die."

"Those who dared to speak badly to my son will have their tongues cut."

"And those who forgot their manners and behaved rudely will have their hands and feet cut off and hung on the gate as an example."

I could feel my heart is beating rapidly and even sweat broke out.

"D-Daddy! Wait, don't go!"

"D-Don't be mad! I really had nothing to be upset about!"

Why I am doing this?

"I'm your son! Who would dare to treat me badly?!"

"Then why are you here and where is that girl?"

Gaahhh! Why is he being like this all of a sudden?!

"I was missing you and she teleport me here."

"I came here for you because I wanted to spend time with you! So what's the point of you leaving me again?!"

D-Did it works? He had stop moving.

"The ballroom is too noisy and crowded, I don't want to go back in there. please?"

What's all this?! It's hard enough to save my own life already.

"It seems I have no choice. Let's go back."

Th-That was close!

We start going back to garnet palace. I told him that I want to sleep with him.

Lucia and Daddy sometimes are very similar to each other.

"If there is anything else you wish for, just say so. I can give you anything you want, so don't worry about it."

Am I a problem?

I keep calculating and analysing, but I can't tell what Claude is thinking.

That expression when I left him in ball room and the way he said my name
'Athanasios.'

"Athanasios."

Huh.

"Hmm." I looked up to Claude.

"Congratulations on your fifteenth birthday and your debut."

I took a sharp deep breath.

" I want you to be the first to congratulate me on my fifteenth birthday and my debut too."

"Heh! Daddy, you're late! I've already been congratulated by others on both my birthday and my debut."

But still...

"Then should I take it back?"

"Ahahaha!"

It feels good.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 23.2K 200
Due to Wattpad's 200 chapter limit... This is PART TWO of the original story You Belong To Me. Disclaimer: This fic is an emotional rollercoaster. I...
10.9K 208 12
a lucas x athy short story! includes lots of fluff, (some hurt/comfort), definitely a tinge of enemies to lovers <3 ; runaway princess What if- Athan...
5.7K 290 16
Athanasia is busy working and studying along with so many things going on in her life.. What will happen.. When she get entangled with a mysterio...
2.7K 158 16
๐ŸŒธin the side story of lovely princess novel ๐ŸŒธ a new character was introduced we get introduced to the first princess Claude first daughter before...