Unwavering Destiny (Hiatus)

By LykuroKurato

After having enough with everyone who wanted him to stop. Join Ash as he journey around a new world with his... More

Profile: Ash (Kanto & Johto)
Profile: Ash (Hoenn & Sinnoh)
Profile: Ash (Unova & Kalos)
Profile: Ash (Alola & Galar)
Profile: Ash (Special)
Profile: Others
Prologue: When fate comes knocking
Chapter 1: An Opportunity
Chapter 2: Welcome to Pasio
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: Not Alone
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: The battle for the first badge
Chapter 7: An Ambush... Really?
Chapter 8: Meeting Together
Chapter 9: Egg-xiting Adventure
Chapter 10: Meanwhile
Chapter 11: Soaring high, a battle in the sky!
Chapter 12: The Battle Villa
Chapter 13: A Past Trauma
Chapter 14: Past and Realisation
Chapter 15: Bonds and Trusts
Event 1: Strongest Figthers! Part 1
Event 1: Strongest Fighters! Part 2
Event 2: All Aboard The Victory Train
Short Story 1: Brute Vs Blade
Short Story 2: Pasio Fashion Passion
Event 4: Good Cold times
Short Story 4

Event 3: Fright Night

262 5 1
By LykuroKurato

Scottie, Bettie, Rosa and Lillie who they're familiar with were taking a stroll through town, everywhere they went was decorated for the festive season of Halloween.

It was late evening as they were walking around the Plaza as they received countless of prizes, most of them being candies.

Rosa: Great work everyone, look at all these treats we got!

She said as Scottie was a bit behind them pulling the load on a wagon, his Pikachu wasn't helping since he's sitting on the bag, munching on some treats.

Scottie: Uh-huh-huh... Can we take break, I need to take a rest real quick.

Lillie: That is quite a load we earned, will be able to finish them all?

Rosa: I'm sure maybe we can share them with everyone else.

Bettie: And I'm sure Gloria's Zacian wouldn't mind having what's left.

Scottie: I could use a break please, how about we stopped by over there.

The girls followed where Scottie was pointing and saw a giant purple house as big as Lear's Castle with a wide lawn around, the material seems to be made of wood with many Pumpkaboo lanterns and Zubat cutouts hanging from the window with yellow light shining from the inside. The door was big and painted red, the yard around the house was wide with purple streamers across it. The roof was unique with two taller towers on the sides resembling a castle. Standing in front of the entrance was an old man with a lab coat.

Lillie: Hey that's-

Prof. Oak: Oh! Hello there. I see you all arrive at this new attraction.

Scottie: Umm, who are you again?

As he said that, his friends fell to the ground, knowing where he was going with this.

" Ah, I see. Well could you tell me, are you a Boy or a Girl? " Professor Oak shot back with another joke making the group dumbfounded.

Scottie: Ehe-he Wait! I was just joking.

Prof. Oak: (Chuckles) You're not the only one who can come up with jokes.

Bettie: Sorry for brother Professor.

Prof. Oak: It's quite alright, I've been waiting for someone to ask me that line again.

Rosa: Ignoring that, what's all this about?

Prof. Oak: Well, Lear came up with an idea for this year's festive event and has ask me for some help.

Lillie: What kind of help?

Prof. Oak: Well I could tell you, but I think it'll be more fun for you kids to find out yourself.

He says that while leading them to the building.

" Now before you all enter, I'm sorry to say this but it would be best for your partner Pokémon to stay inside their Pokéball, and I would like to ask one of you to hold on to this." He says as he gave them a Pokédex.

Scottie: A Pokédex? Why would we need one for?

Prof. Oak: Well, inside you'll discover that you'll not be alone, it's filled with Pokémon. It'll be a great chance for people to learn more about them.

Lillie: Um-m Are they W-Wild?

Prof. Oak: Well, some of them are, but I've asked a few trainers to help me with this event.

Bettie: Come on! What are we waiting for, let's go!

Rosa: Hey wait up! Come on Lillie!

Lillie: I-aaAAHH!

Scottie: Hey wait for me!

All four of them had entered the building with the door slowly closing behind them. Professor Oak just stood there with a smile.

Prof. Oak: I hope they'll have some fun.

Not far from the haunted house stood a trio wearing identical masks.

???: Hehehe~

___________________________________________

The group soon entered the living room, the fireplace was lighting the room, the shelves were filled with books and a few dolls placed on the sofas and tables.

Bettie: Woah! They did all this in just a few days?

Rosa: Everything looks neat and tidy.

"You called that, tidy?" Scottie said pointing at the cobwebs.

Rosa: Relax, they're just decorations and- Lillie? What's wrong?

Lillie: I-it's nothing, just a little n-nervous tha-ts all...

Bettie: It's okay to be scared a little, just hold on to that doll in your hand, it'll probably help make you calm down a little.

Lillie: But I don't have it on hand?

Soon everyone looked at the doll she somehow had in her hands. Looking closely at the face, it was slightly distorted before it began to float. The rest of the dolls that were laying on the sofa started to float as well coming towards them.

All: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Soon, the dolls stopped in front of them before laughing could be heard. Hearing that, Scottie took out the Pokédex they borrowed and scanned around the room.

Pokédex: Banette, the Marionette Pokémon. Born from hatred, an old doll came to life, seeking it's previous owner with a grudge. Misdreavus, the Screech Pokémon. To replenish themselves, they roam the night looking for unsuspecting victims before startling, before using their red orbs to absorb their fear.

As the device finish speaking, the doll Lillie held transformed, revealing to be a Banette as several Misdreavus appear beside it laughing.

Bettie: Hey, that wasn't very nice!

The ghost Pokémon just laugh before disappearing from their sight.

Rosa: (Sigh) Well, at least no one got hurt.

Scottie: Can we go no-

Something bump against his legs as he looked down to see it was a Pikachu.

Scottie: Huh? A Pikachu?

Bettie: It's not mine, my Pikachu is still with me.

Before they can discuss further, the Pikachu soon went away from them, leaving to the next room.

Scottie: Should we follow it?

Rosa: Someone probably lost their partner, let's go look for it.

Lillie: W-wait for me!

Not wasting time, they followed the yellow mouse, seeing a glimpse of it before it turned right at a corner, leading them to a garden.

It was mostly empty with some bushes around, the only exception was a large tree in the middle as the moonlight shines on it.

Bettie: Hey? Where'd it go?

Rosa: I don't know? Hey! What's that over there!?

Rosa pointed at the tree, on the bark was a single insect.

Scottie: I think it's a Nincada!

Lillie: But what's it doing out here?

They got their answers soon when Nincada started to glow, from the back it splited open and a pair of wings emerged . Whatever was inside slowly emerges from behind before the wings started to beat quickly. When the evolution finishes, a Ninjask was hovering where it was before it took off.

Bettie: Woah, that was fast!

Lillie: That was a Ninjask, but what about that?

Lillie asked, pointing at what remained on the tree. Bettie took out the Pokédex as Scottie went up to take a closer look. Nearby was a Pokémon hiding in the bushes, looking at the group before its eyes glowed red.

Pokédex: Shedinja, the Shed Pokémon. Rumor has it that whoever peers into it's hollow body will have their spirit taken.

With this new piece of information, the girls soon realised that Scottie was close to Shedinja.

Bettie: Scottie! Come back here!

But, Scottie didn't reply back to her, he was standing still. They quickly ran towards him to check if he's okay.

Rosa: Scottie are you alright!

But when they look at his face, they scream with horror as his eyes were lifeless.

Bettie: Brother! Wake up, this isn't the time for jokes right now

The Shedinja finally noticed it wasn't alone so it turned around to face them.

Bettie: RUN!!!

They quickly left through the closest door. As they left, a head popped out of the bush laughing. While Scottie's motionless body soon rose to it's feet and follows them. As it left through the door, a flash appeared and everything in the garden fades away.

The two girls soon stop to catch their breath.

Bettie: Is everyone alright!?

Rosa: Yeah I'm fine, how about you Lil- Lillie! Where is she!

Bettie: Oh no! We must have left her behind.

Rosa: But where are we?

They finally stop to look around where they stopped. They were in a room filled with ice sculptures, various ice designs were all over the place with chandelier above illuminating the room.

Bettie: This is amazing! I wonder who made them all.

Rosa: Come on! We have to look for Lillie!

Rosa grabbed Bettie's arm and started running. They were feeling that they were in a maze, though they could see the next exit, the statues were blocking their path wherever they turned.

Rosa: This is hopeless, there has to be- a-a-a

Bettie: Rosa! What's-

Her sentence paused when she looked where Rosa was staring. It was another ice statue but instead of a Pokémon, it was shaped like the person they were looking for. Her expressesion was scared with her hands up front trying to protect herself.

Both: LILLIE!

Rosa: Oh no what happened!

Bettie: Rosa! Quick we need to hide!

They quickly moved behind to another statue as they heard something approaching their frozen friend.

Glalie: Gla-lie

Rosa: A Glalie? What's one doing here, I thought only Ghost type are here.

Bettie silently pointed the Pokédex at the floating head to get more information about it.

Pokédex: Glalie, the Face Pokémon. Glalie can lower the surrounding temperature to below zero with ease, freezing their prey. Once immobilised, they will begin to-

Rosa slams the Pokédex shut with fear as Glalie was demonstrating what it was about to do. The Ice Face Pokémon opened its mouth and began gnawing at their friend.

As they couldn't handle it any longer, they tried to move back slowly. Unfortunately, Bettie slipped on the ice that was on the floor and fell. This alerted the Glalie to look where they were at.

Now being the center of attention, both girls quickly ran and left the room quickly. The Gallie just look at them before towards the newly arrived Pokémon. They exchanged a few words before it left Glalie on it's own.

Back to the two girls, they went upstair and went inside the closest room before locking the door.

Bettie: What's the point of locking the door, ghost can phase through them!

Rosa: That's a Glalie not a Froslass, they're not Ghost-Type!

As they rest up, they look around the room that was filled with old antiqus on the table, swords and shield hung on the wall with paintings displayed beside them. The most notable thing in the room was a sarcophagus standing at the back of the room behind the desk.

Rosa: Umm, is it me or do you think we're not alone here.

Bettie: No, it's not just you.

The coffin soon moved as the front portion opens up and reveals two red glowing eyes and a smile.

However it wasn't the only Pokémon in the room, swords unsheathed themselves revealing them to be Honedge and their evolution, the cups and teapot ooze out showing faces of Sinistea and Polteageist. From the painting the eyes moved before a smile appeared before the face disappeared and a Gengar rose out in front of them.

Rosa: Pl-Please don't hurt us...

Cofragrigus's smile grew bigger, open itself up revealing a boy sleeping inside. It was Allister who was wearing his new outfit.

Bettie: Huh! What! What are doing in there!?

Allister: (Stretches and yawns) haa~ O-oh? You guys are finally here... Did I miss my que?

Rosa: Que?

The Gengar went to the door and unlocked it, revealing three people, Scottie, Lillie and Ash.

Scottie: Ha! So what did you girls think about this?

He was met by several fist pounding on him.

Bettie: That wasn't very funny, what happened to you back there!?

Rosa: Yeah and where did you go Lillie?

Lillie: I was outside the whole time.

Bettie: What! Then who was-

Lillie: (Giggles) Sorry, couldn't resist. I was behind you two when you both ran off, you didn't see me entering a different room.

" As for me, what you thought it was me was actually him. " Scottie said as he steps aside revealing another him. But a flash occurred, the light dimmed down to show it's real identity. A Zoroark.

Rosa: A Zoroark?

"He belongs to me." A voice came from outside. A teenage boy with a hoodie came out.

Bettie: Gladion!?

Lillie: He's my doppelganger's brother. I asked him if he could ask us out.

Gladion: I had better things to do but I'm here to make sure Zoroark doesn't have too much fun with his pranks.

Rosa: Lillie, you were in on this too?

Lillie: Yeah, sorry for doing to you two.

Scottie: It's not that surprising since she has two Ghost-Type with her...

Bettie: Wait!? So you all planned this just to scare the two of us.

Scottie: What! Noooo~

???: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

They looked out of the window to see Hilbert running.

Scottie: This was made for everyone to have fun.

Glalie: Li-e

Glalie came into the room with Pikachu on top of him.

Ash: Oh hey, welcome back you two.

Bettie: What about the room full of ice statue and the frozen Lillie?

Gladion: Zoroark was following behind you after you left the garden. Though it was disturbing to see a replica of my sister being eaten.

Gengar floated towards Glalie and Pikachu as they are now having a chat.

Rosa: Huh? Your Gengar seems to be good friends with them, Allister.

Allister: He's... not mine...

Lillie: It's getting late, we're about to close this place.

" I've already told you to go away!" They heard Professor Oak yelling outside. Through the window they see members of Team Break were harassing him.

Gladion: Oh great, what do they want now.

They rushed outside to see Team Break already released their Pokémon to attack Professor Oak.

Ash: Knock it off! What are you guys doing here!

(TB)Beauty: Isn't it obvious little boy~ This place is officially Team Break's new base. So move along now so that we can claim it.

Bettie: Not on our watch!

Scottie and Bettie sent out their Pikachu's along with Ash's. The rest just stood there incase something goes wrong.

(TB)Street Thug: Get them Yamask! Astonish!

(TB)Collector: Show them what you're made of Kirlia! Disabling Voice

(TB) The spotlights are on us, Drifblim! Ominous Wind!

Scottie: Use Thunder!

Bettie: Thunder Shock!

Ash: Use Electroweb!

Yamask vanish into thin air before reappearing besides Scottie's partner giving a spook. His Pikachu hastily fired Thunder which only missed. Luckily Bettie's Pikachu Thunder Shock hits it instead it hits Kirlia before it fire it's attack. Drifblim conjured purple winds around it before sending towards the group as Pikachu leapt up into the air and created a huge electric net which blocked Ominous Wind causing an explosion, which Pikachu lands back on the ground from the force.

Ash: Volt Tackle!

Not wasting time, Pikachu picked up some speed and made hit the opponents Pokémon one at a time with his immense speed.

Scottie & Bettie: THUNDER!

Gathering their remaining strength, the two Pikachu's unleash Thunder at the same time knocking out Kirlia and Yamask.

(TB)Beauty: Uggh, I'm so tired of you meddling kids! Fine! If I can't have it, then no one will! Drifblim! Use Shadow Ball at the house.

Floating in the air, Drifblim began to charge a ball of ghost energy before firing it off.

Allister: I... Won't.... Let you!  Max Guard!

Just as Shadow Ball was about to hit the Haunted attraction, a shield formed in front of the attack, creating a cloud of smoke.

Gladion: Did you think this was a normal house. (Snaps his fingers)

Zoroark: Zo-roark!

Zoroark roared releasing an illusion that he'd conjured since the beginning. A flash occured within the smoke as it starts to fade away.

(TB)Beauty: N-No way, you've gotta be kidding me...

Towering over everyone was tongue, belonging to a Gigantamaxed Gengar. He wasn't very happy with what Team Break was trying to do.

(TB)Beauty: N-nice scary ghost house.

The Gigantamaxed Pokémon roared with Allister as his translator. "He doesn't... Take k-kindly to rude people like you..."

(TB)Beauty: R-Rude!(Angry)

Gigantamaxed Gengar shot back at her with anger.

Allister: H-he's done playing nice... Max Darkness!

Opening his mouth, Gigantamax Gengar  released a bunch of dark streams that made their way towards Drifblim. Drifblim was overwhelmed and had fainted after the move was finished.

(TB)Beauty: Tch, you haven't seen the last of us kid! (Returns her Pokémon and ran away with the others)

" Phew, they're finally- " He couldn't finish his line as his sister began grabbing his collar and shaking back and forth.

Bettie: When were you planning to tell us that we were inside a Gengar, not to mention a Gigantamaxed one!

Rosa was about to say something until she thought of trying something out. She took out the Pokédex and aimed at Allister's Gengar.

Pokédex: Gengar, the Shadow Pokémon, Gigantamax form. It has the ability to change its interior into different environments, torturing it's victims that enters through it's mouth.

Allister: Gengar... Used to do it for... fun ... I thought others would enjoy it... As well.

Allister said it in a tired voice as various Pokémon that helped out left it's mouth and return to their trainers who just arrived to pick them up before Gengar shrunk back down. One trainer was ecstatic that his Pokémon evolved and gets to keep another one.

Rosa: I can't believe we just enter a Pokémon. ( Shock )

Prof. Oak: I hope you kids enjoyed tonight. ( Taking back the Pokédex and putting it away )

Scottie: Finally I can have something to eat. ( Starts running away with the candies )

Bettie:. Hey! Those aren't all yours!

Everyone just watched the siblings antics. Some laugh as they enjoy the show, behind them in the sky a few ghost Pokémon floating in the air.

Everyone: Happy Halloween!

___________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it.

What I wrote about Gigantamax Gengar information may not be real but I just change the information of the official, if loved ones can be heard then that means it can alter something inside to do it. And to prove it doesn't (Intentionally) lead anyone into the afterlife, remember what happened to Marnie's Grimmsnarl.

By the way...

Looks like Morty really does earn the title "The Mystic Seer of the Future"

A few months later...

That's all for now, see you all next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 258 29
Ancienverse Book Five. In the wake of the battle at Heahea City, Ash and the others continue their adventure in Alola, oblivious to the tipping point...
1K 91 20
[#1 Victini { Sept 2019 } ] [#3 Pokemonstory { Sept 2019 } ] [ Sequel to Pokemon: Jisedai Burst ] A month later after the events of Shadow Pokemons t...
33K 620 13
Some years after Serena is in Sinnoh and Ash comes back from Alola, the path crosses once more after 5 years. Will he still remember what happen'...
62.3K 980 13
It's been six years after Ash's time with the World coronation series yet his ambition to be the very best was still unreached in his own eyes. He pl...