LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

FANTASY

2.5K 125 13
By Blackmermaid44

She.....a painful memory......a beautiful past.....his unknown wife.......love........

Hrishika.....

Except Ashwa no one knew about his hidden wife....even ashwa wouldn't have known.....

Sometimes he doubts...is she a fantasy?? No those beautyful and passionate moments are hard to be delusional....

If dream can be origin...then hrishika born out from his aspiration.

To the world he is the ruthless warrior who never knew the sore taste of defeat..... Arrogant lowborn....

But for her he is the most soft hearted man....a man with empathy and compassion for every being around him....a rare side of him which she only discovered.....

Ahh!! Suyo gonna be mad if he ever knew that he kept a secret from him...a secret of he having a babhishree.... what's so new in this when his entire existence is a secret......

Laying in bed he once again thought about the sacrifice he have to do very soon..... thankfully as a diversion once again his thoughts invaded by her memories......

She was a shadow who invoked the most beautiful feeling of love in his heart being supportive through his dream.....

When was she entered on his life..... ofcourse after challenging kuru prince at kalapradhashan.....after he becoming the king of Anga........

Those days were eventful....he never knew a small change of occurrence whould have prevented a lot of lose in the future....

Yes!! This war is inevitable....but she whould never approve the idea of war...she is like the lotus born in mud.....

A riddle which he always failed to solve....she is a commoner...but who is wise... intelligent....brave and at top beautiful as goddess as even to put every royal queens in shame......

She came as a cool breeze and stormed out much easily....no... that's not true.....even her absence were powerful enough to make him understand the reality of life.....

Her entry to the story of this low born was majestic and created a love saga of her own with him..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Renovated walls of palace of Anga shined in moon shore and the newly made king stood at the top of his palace gazing the entire Kingdom by radiating the aura of restitution around him......

The path to the throne of Anga was not easy.... accepting kuru prince's friendship was easy but not the same in case of the land of Anga........

Fighting with his own insecurities first...then with the society. And atlast what he gifted was a title only...rest were his hardship. He built a kingdom from nothing in the short time available.....

The day...son of suta crowned as a king.....he have already saw many emotions in his people's eyes....and sure there are some with admiration and expecting a lot from the young fearless warrior who literally claimed his feat infront of royals......

Parashuram shishya pointed his ears at the north where from a massive flapping of wings heard and his eyes narrowed at a pair of eagle eyes that piercing the darkness......

Gigantic bird descended down fearlessly and fixed his gaze on son of Radha. Covering the frown vasusen took the note that tied on his uninvited messenger...... The next moment making sound it flew high and faded in dark......

Unfolding the roll his eyes ran through the words on that note....

" My sincere condolences to the new king of Anga.....

Greed and power are other side of blindness....

Hope you won't become blind after getting what strange to you all these days....."

An amused smirk graced on his lips after reading that small note. Who sent it?? Whoever it's a mocking....

At the same time he sensed the unwritten emotions that hid behind those words of warning. He let out a laugh at the word   ' condolences ', sure being a king is not a simple task....

Not letting his mind to wander on this unnecessary note he returned to his royal chamber........

************************************

Smoke filled the royal chamber of king of Anga....and everything were drowned in fog. Coughing hard Adhirathanandan blinked to get a proper view around him and archer's eyes failed.....

Fog filled thoughts made him more vulnerable...why couldn't he think properly... it's like someone tied his hands. The one with the power of thousand elephant flounders like a feeble one and he ashamed on the panick attack he caught in.

A tap on his shoulder distracted him...but no one in his vision. He felt gentle caress on his head and cheek as someone trying to calm him. Blinking furiously he tried get a proper vision and saw all fog in his chamber mustered into a figure.....a feminine frame.....

It was then he realised that he calmed down by the touch of this women made of fog. Her face is void...but he could sense the warmth of compassion and affection on her touch....

Unknowingly as if she enslaved him...he leaned more on to her touch...but disappointing him those pair of arms retreated along with she disappearing in thin air......

Losing the comfort he yelled, " Don't go........"

**********************

" Don't go......."

Mighty bowman awaken with a scream and pants along by sweating profusely.... He looked all around the chamber ......

Everything were shelved and ordered....such calmness that only his inhaling is heard. A slight disappointment itches on down of his heart....that soothing presence and warmth of affection were not real.

Kicking away the quilt he stood and let out a thoughtful sigh on the dream he just had. That lady..... someone very close, but yet faraway.....

A cool breeze arrived by it's own wish and the curtains flew high.... moonlight grazed his bare torso and those lengthy golden locks fell on the radiant face.

A small parchment rolled from the head table and hazel eyes widens as if he solved a puzzle....this message and she.... somehow related... His inner voice have already finalized that it is sent by a lady who have came in his dream.....

Till now he were not eager to know about that intruder who wrote a warning to him....but now there is something new....and he was sure soon he will get another message from her.....but why??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Bhrata......"

A broken call from his sister made Radheya awake from his thoughts and he managed a smile at duryodhanapatni infront of him. Behind her his friends too stood all tall in a proud of victory and he well know why it is.....

Each kaurava is happy for the addition of support they got...and he is confused, why udaipur offering their aid to kurusena??

Pulling him to a embrace gandharinandan chuckles and says, " Don't think too much.....mitr....now no one can defeat us...."

Suryanandhan faintly smiled at his friend's enthusiasm and kuru prince continued, " Udayasena will be here by dawn.....mitr be there on time....

Don't know will empress herself will come or only the commander will come......"

With that suyodhan left in a haste and  Rani bhanumati glanced her brother with a tint of worry in her eyes... All he could do was assure her with a smile....

Grasping his hand on her she says, " whoever join or not....bhrata....am entrusting my family with you....."

With that she too follows her pati and he unknowingly reminded of how he first met this sister of him. Bhanumati is always a wonder...

Being a royal princess she always considered him as her own brother. Bhanumati is still the same vibrant and childish young girl apart from the  weight of tension added on her shoulder by the awaiting war.....

His lips twitched to a smile recalling it was cause of bhanumati's abduction he got another message from her....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shining orbs of the young valiant king of Anga darkened in fury. Yes...he were kinda waiting for a letter from her, but what he got was insulting.....his eyes once again ran on the words in that small note,

" Deep respect for you king of Anga...

A standing ovation from my side to the  rebellious warrior who once questioned the entire aryavart for the spectacular act he done now......

Abduction of a women plus defeating all those who tried to stop.....words are not enough to praise you mahaveer.......

So just like all others to secure your throne you will do anything.... aren't you?? "

Gritting his teeth and letting out a frustrated groan he screamed in anger. Those words are like rubbing salt on his bruises. He despise himself for what he done to the princess of Kalinga.....

He were curious to get another letter from the woman whom he have saw in his dream. But what he got was a remainder to check  dharma on his act he committed in this short period after he became an king.

He could already feel these words are from a woman who is courageous and brave to question anyone. She is fierce..... interesting. Very soon he will rip apart the fog of mask that hid her from him.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Red clothing that covered the mighty Vijaya bow which is gold in complexion and only yielded by maharathi karna were flew high by catching the attention of  wielder of Vijaya who merged in his memories...

His eyes traced the red gem that he studded on center of Vijaya. pain...lose..... that's what he feeling at the sight of that shining stone.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.6K 37
Destiny mourned the loss of not just great warriors, but also great people in the Kurukshetra war. One of them was Suryaputra Karn. Even the gods wep...
80.7K 5.2K 68
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐯? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫�...
97.7K 6.5K 47
Major Jayant Roy, who got killed in a commando mission, got a unique chance to reincarnate as Duryodhana by Mahadev himself. Now he has only a single...
164K 7.6K 52
"Truth is like the Sun, whereas Realization is the first encounter with reality." But when woven, an unwavering path of Self-Realization is created. ...