Love Beyond Limits

Por Punkwritter

Tharn belong to a conservative and aristocrat family so he was homophobic as he was raised like this... But t... Más

First meet
invite
celebration
Vacation
Games
saved
Friend?
Thief
Sleep
Act
Apart
7years later
Interview
first day
Reveal
Feel
fire
Team
Event
Picnic
Close
No...
Kiss
Luck
newbie
Ignore
The meeting
Good news
Good news
confession
Mood
angry
Ending
Ace Nora
life
New tutor
Bully
Threat
save
fail?
Realise
Dadda
Going out
Greedy
a cute story...
understand
punishment
hopeless
Dream
Princess
bad mouth
freedom
Misunderstanding
something bad
Worst
Die
After 7 years...
meet
Camp
Freeze
Rejection
marriage
Hurt
Scold
mistake
Scared baby
Accident
Party
Stupid
End
Special chapter

Guest

502 57 16
Por Punkwritter

Nora was studying with Ace beside him when he got stuck in a difficult question..

"Ace  solve this" he said tapping the guy's shoulder as the guy was sitting opposite to him...

"Hmm..give me" he took the notebook and solved it immediately...

"You have to multiply the first equation to second one see" he showed and the other guy nodded and taking his notebook back he began to do the remaining sums...

"Can I sleep?"Nora asked as he was feeling little bit tired...

"Hmmm..only for 2 hrs.." Ace said and laying down beside Ace the guy closed his eyes...

Ace looked at the guy and was continuously staring at him when Nora opened his eyes...

"Is there something on my face?" He asked as Ace's staring was making him shy....

"N-no..I mean yes a mosquito" he rubbed Nora's lips corner and threw something away...

"Oh..." Nora sighed and again closed his eyes...

Ace spanked his own head and turned around to another side and began to study...

~~

When Nora opened his eyes he saw Ace was still studying and its been three hours since he fell asleep...

"You didn't wake me up?" He sulked and instantly after wiping his mouth the guy sat down to revise for English language...

"You look ado...I mean you looked tired so I didn't wake you up.." Saying that he continues his work and rolling his eyes Nora sat down to study too...

~~~>>

Finally it was almost Middle of the night so pulling Nora in his lap the guy placed him on the wheelchair they were walking out when Nora hurriedly went out leaving Ace back...

Ace followed him and found him. Talking to a random guy who was eating icecream from the bowl(Type)

"Do u need anything" Ace asked looking at Nora and the guy pointed at fridge..

"Icecream" Nora replied so taking out the bowl Ace held the wheel chair and returned back to his room...

Nora was eating his icecream where Ace was just staring at him with a serious gaze.

"W-what!" Asked Nora and stopped eating...

"N-nothing" pulling out his books Ace began to study when Nora frowned and pulling out the book he placed it at the corner...

"Not now...it's 2 am" Nora said..

"I just like books so much, after my parents this is the only thing that makes me happy and..." Before he can say anything the other guy closed his mouth...

"No talking about books please" he said and nodding Ace sat down staring at his phone..

Finally Nora was done with eating so he laid down on the bed and instantly fell asleep...

Ace bend down and began to Stare at the young beautiful guy...

You are very beautiful!

~~~

It was early in the morning when the new guest Type was staring at both guys who were eating their diet food...

"I don't like him, he's ugly"Nora murmured in Ace's ears and the other guy glared at him so he kept his mouth shut...

They already had plans that they will go to forest behind their school in upcoming vacation but Type gave the Idea to go out of city which spoils Nora's mood...

They were in the car while Nora was sulking with Ace...

"What happened? We will go there some other days" Ace said trying to make up...

"I know,i m just pissed.
Ignore me" he said crossing his arms when the other guy pulled out a picture and handed it to Nora...

Nora's eyes widened and he looked at Ace who was looking proud...

"How did you managed to take this picture? " It was a picture of pink Lilly which are rarely found in the area where they live...

"I have my own ways.." Ace said looking outside the window and the other guy was just internally very happy looking at the picture....

Finally reaching at the school Ace was pulling Nora out when the little guy accidentally fell down...

"Hehehe little disable master fell down" one of the guy from a  group said laughing at him and all of the students near them began to laugh...

But immediately stopped when they saw Ace's eyes which was red...

"I-i apologize "saying that Ace pulled the guy up and put on his glasses again...

Making him sit on the wheel chair he turned to close the car's door and when he turned around he saw Nora was standing infront of the guy who just teased him and in another moment Nora kicked his little baby and the guy groaned out in pain holding his dick and rolled down on the ground...

"You deserve this disabled guy" a girl said and running Ace instantly followed him and held his wheelchair before he can hit the girl.

"Are you ok?.."Ace asked

"It's ok...I was in too much hurry...i forgot I m just a burden" he said moving forward faster than the other guy...

Ace followed him but couldn't find the little guy and got sick worried that what if Nora fall down... finally he saw Nora passing from the basement area so he ran towards him..
Ace held his wheelchair and stopped the guy from going inside...

"Don't move too fast...when I m here you need to walk with me only...am I clear?" Ace asked looking into Nora's eyes and the other guy ignored him...

"Am I clear?" He shouted at him and the other guy replied...
"Yes clear now I m getting late" he said pushing the wheel Ace made Nora sit beside window and clear the whole seat for him...

"Make sure no one sit beside him ok?" He told the monitor and was returning back when he saw Nora was stil upset as Ace shouted on him .

Sitting down beside Nora the guy sighed and wanted to make up with him but he really didn't know how to express his feelings..he feels too much for this guy so much that not even a poet can describe but he can't express it...he don't even know how to smile as during those years when he lost his parents he completely forgot about expressing his emotions, talking his personal things... he's scared that people will judge him or somehow he can't do that too..

"I m sorry"he wrote a letter and gave it to Nora and the other guy immediately threw it away...

"Take this' he pull out a big bar of chocolate and gave it to him but even that Nora threw it on the class president...

"Eat that" he said looking at the guy and the other guy happily walked away with big bar of chocolate

"Nora don't make this face...I already said sorry"

"I didn't asked you to say sorry...go away" Nora burried his face down between his arms putting his head down...

Ace forcefully pulled his face up and held his chin...

"Smile" Ace said looking at the guy...

"You can't order me something which you can't do...you never smile then why should I do it?' he said...

"Ok I will smile see" Ace tried hard to smile and looking at his face Nora end up laughing a little bit

"Your smile is the only thing which can make me laugh,it more like you are crying..." He said tapping his own cheeks to control his laugh...

"I m glad,...now study hard and don't go out" he said standing up...

"Today my classmate Oscar has invited me in cafeteria in lunch period  he will take care of me can I go?" He asked...

"Nope you won't go, he's not a good guy. . I will come here in lunch period ok" he stated and the other guy pouted...

"You never allow me for anything" he again sulked...

"Just behave or else I will kiss you.."

"What?" Nora asked in utter shock...when Ace came closer to him..

"Behave otherwise I will kill you" he whispered and walked away making the little guy scared...

I thought he wants to kiss me but now he's a murderer who wants to kill me...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.5K 526 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
67.5K 5.3K 51
Type's life was going so smoothly with his long-time lover Sam, but then Sam made the difficult decision to leave him. It left Type feeling completel...
176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
83.5K 3.9K 19
This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and finds peace in the warmth of Gulf's inno...