Dear, Alliance With My Enemy

By Sweet_Dily

The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four... More

Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Palace
Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation
Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle
Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding
Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East
Chapter 7: 5 Years later
Chapter 8: The Sneak Out
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Realization
Chapter 10: The Guild Master
Chapter 11: Threatening Offer
Chapter 12: The Sword Bet
Chapter 13: Nicole River
Chapter 14: Prison Cells
Chapter 15: Noah
Chapter 16: Monster's Den
Chapter 17: Aiden's Past
Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes
Chapter 19: Authority
Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness
Chapter 21 Guest Preparation
Chapter 22: Delegates
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Dominating Women
Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear
Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies
Chapter 28: Aspen Academy
Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy
Chapter 30: Maniac
Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?
Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?
Chapter 33: Take Responsibility
Chapter 34: Rotten
Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love
Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat
Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns
Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?
Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria
Chapter 40: Young Dukes
Chapter 41: Identity Exposure
Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom
Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader
Chapter 44: Become Mine
Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not
Chapter 46: The Element You Die
Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid
Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians
Chapter 49: Dieor
Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath
Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen
Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!
Chapter 54: The Fall Of The Feminine Productel
Chapter 54: Execution Or War

Chapter 25: Love And Obsession

841 14 2
By Sweet_Dily

**WARNING: Contains foul language.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 25...

'She walks as if she doesn't see me and she wears that dress..it makes me pissed that each delegate couldn't  take their eyes off her. I can't, I'm going crazy!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden quickly got up.

'Step, Step'

Fast walking.

'I just want to cover her with my coat so other men can't look at her figure, she has no idea how many perverted men are out there!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Step, Step'

Fast walking.

'Including myself...' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Step, Step'

Fast walking

'Halt'

Steps end.

'Clan'

Aiden held Aneria's right wrist to stop her.

At his action, Aneria turned her body to face Aiden face to face as he held her wrist.

Aiden furrowed his eyes and lean down.

"I think dressing too much for a meeting is going overboard. Your face would be enough to attract a flock of crazy men, so you should wear a little more to cover yourself"(Aiden, said)

Aiden whispered in a provocative voice in Aneria's left ear.

Unfortunately for Aiden who didn't know how to express his feeling came out rude and sounded disrespectful to Aneria. When Aiden only wanted Aneria to be alert of the perverted delegates and himself.

'Ha, this is the first thing he tells me after years, what a shame his only good quality is his face' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'But to speak to me in such a rude manner how dare he!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

A right vein formed near Aneria's brows.

'Swish'

Snatch

She snatched her right hand away as she faced Aiden.

"Don't ever touch me like that again. You are no different than them. I am not an object, so let's make one thing clear. Just because we are married doesn't mean you get to tell me what I wear and what I can't wear" (Aneria, said)

She said as she raised her voice with cold eyes looking at Aiden's displeased eyes.

"You" (Aiden)

"Why do you think you get to control everyone as you please?"(Aneria, said)

Aneria  snickered as she asked.

'Why is she acting as if she's offended? I only gave her advice..she is always so hostile to me.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Then why the hell would stick up for me...I don't understand her?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'She's confusing my heart..I'm unsure if I'm fooling myself now taking it as love.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'It must be lust...but..she must have felt something too, at least anything to defend me..." (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"Then why did you defend me?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden asked as he gave Aneria a side smirk.

It was as if he was teasing her.

'I need to know ' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

At that Aiden's tone, Aneria flinched.

'Can he not smile like that? He's so disrespectful to me and yet my heart is beating for this man. I'm so fricken pissed at myself that I can't control this stupid heart!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Badump, Badump' (Aneria)

'Really Aneria? Out of everyone, you can not trust this man. After all, he's my enemy.'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

She finally regained her reasoning and grabbed her fan and set it under Adien's chin as Aiden sharp eden's apple moved when he gulped down.

'Don't think about it Aneria. Focus!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Don't flatter yourself. I don't like wasting my time with worthless people. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't for you. I just like to avoid the drama, it drains my mood." (Aneria, said)

Aneria snickered as she said looking at Aiden with cold eyes.

She then removed the fan off his chin and gave him one last cold glare before walking away.

'Bang'

Closed door

Aneria left leaving Aiden behind in the conference room.

'Badump, Badump' (Aiden)

Aiden's heartbeat ran wild once again.

'Plop'

Aiden dropped down to the ground and crouched down with a wicked flustered psycho face.

"Ha, you think your insults hurt me?" (Aiden's, said)

Aiden asked himself out loud.

"Pushing me away will no longer work on me my princess." (Aiden, said)

Aiden thought to himself out loud trying to figure out his feelings.

"Was it pitty? Was it guilt? No... those eyes that stared fiercely made me insane. Maybe that's why I didn't leave your side." (Aiden, said)

"Haha, it was those eyes on our wedding day that captivated me first just like today as you looked down at them." (Aiden, said)

"Those hateful eyes that I always hated but couldn't resist" (Aiden, said)

Aiden's left hand swept across Aiden's blushing yandere face.

Aiden laughed as his feeling became conflicted.

"Then did I want her without knowing?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden said out loud with his blushing face.

"You sure drive me crazy, my princess."(Aiden, said)

"Whatever this feeling is I will find out and when I do I won't let you go" (Aiden, said)

Aiden said as he looked at his palm that held Aneria's wrist.

On the other side-

Aneria had gotten out of the conference room and the servants around her were looking at her with admiring eyes.

'They didn't hear anything did they?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'It's not fair to have such looks  like that and who does he think he is? What if I want to wear something modest or sexier, that's my body, not his. Ughh..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria was fuming inside as she was walking toward the knight training grounds.

'I won't let him nor anyone ruin my day...now I just need to do one last thing.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria had finally arrived at the knight's training ground as she noticed the group of knights that stayed in the castle and the knights that had barely arrived from the field chatting.

'Chater' (Knights talking)

'Now to do what I came here for.'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

It didn't take Aneria long to realize all the heart eyes from the distance coming from all those knights.

"Wow is that her?" (William, asked)

"Yup a beauty isn't she" (Lucas, said)

"Not only that but she has a golden heart." (Noah, said)

"Hey Noah, mind your eyes. I am already pissed enough that you're dating my sister." (William, said)

William glared at Noah with dissatisfaction.

"Hey don't worry I only have your sister in my eyes. I only admire the princess as I admire the prince." (Noah, said)

"Mmm.."(Wiliam)

Williams's face brightened a little bit.

"Well, anyways those rumors were really true about her looking like a goddess." (William, said)

"Haha. I bet the prince was left speechless." (Jacob, said)

"Well, I don't think he will let her out at this ra-" (William, said)

Jacob quickly covered William's mouth as Aneria approached the knights.

'She's so much pretty up close!!' (Knight's inner thoughts)

"Hello, sorry to interrupt you. You must all be very busy so I won't take much of your time." (Aneria, said)

" For those who don't know me let me introduce myself. I am Princess Aneria of Celestine"(Aneria, said)

Aneria elegantly showcased a small bow. grabbed

Quick enough the knight's expression became shocked because Aneria was of higher status than them. She was a noble bowing down to low-ranked commoner knights.

Her actions showed her outermost respect and acknowledgment toward the knights.

Once Aneria finished introducing herself she looked up and began to talk again with a smile as the knight's heart eyes beaten on beat with each other.

" I sincerely wanted to thank you for those who went on the subjection mission. You all have worked hard including the knights that stayed behind to protect the Aspen Castle." (Aneria, said)

"For the knights that have recently returned you must have been worried about any relatives or family members that you left behind. Since you barely return you must not be aware of the changes here, so I came to let you know that while you were out there fighting with blood and sweat I did not let your efforts go in vain." (Aneria, said)

Aneria was saying that for the returning knights that had no idea what she changed around the castle.

"You see some of you have families outside the  Aspen castle if not your either staying at the Aspen castle knight corridors." (Aneria, said)

"Therefore, for the knights that live outside of Aspen castle, we have provided you with better homes, as for the knights that will be living in Aspen Castle we remodeled your living spaces. We have prepared a set of fresh clothes at the knight's corridor for you including the knights that stayed behind." (Aneria, said)

"Better homes?" (Jacob, asked)

"Yes, that is correct. However, I also came here in person to apologize and asked  forgiveness." (Aneria, said)

"Why would her highness have to apologize?" (William, asked)

William was confused by Aneria's apologetic look.

"I apologize for taking the liberty of investigating both your  families and your living conditions. I did this to know what I needed to provide them with." (Aneria, said)

"As you can see now Aspen is at place that can provide the necessary tools for your families to live a better life. In any case, I needed to know which of your family members needed a job so I could  provide them with one. If any of you had siblings, children, or any children's relatives they are now attending Aspen School Academy as of now. "(Aneria, said)

Aneria continued.

"Lastly it is your choice if you want to head home right away but for those who would like to stay I have held a banquet for you to enjoy with your families." (Aneria, said)

Aneria then kindly smiled and said.

"Now, that is all I wanted to say so enjoy yourself's" (Aneria, said)

There were some crying nights some, hugging knights, and some with their jaws open.

Since some knights were too shocked to talk to Aneria she was starting to feel awkward so she quickly spoke again.

"Then I shall take my, thank you for your time." (Aneria, said)

Aneria bowed once again as she turned around and then

'Bop'

Aneria hit her nose with something hard and felt one big arm wrap around her waist and the other big hand lift her chin.

"Are you okay?" (Aiden, asked)

She saw Aiden's concerned face in front of her.

'Ha, now you want to ask if I'm okay after you insulted me....wait how long has he been standing there? Did he hear everything too...how embarrassing!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria had a little blush as she made eye contact with Aiden.

'After all..it's my fault I should have watched where I was going.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"I'm alright, accidents happen." (Aneria, said)

'Why does he keep looking at me like that?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Badump, Badump' (Aneria)

'Gosh he's even more handsome up-close look at those long lashes, his thick eyebrows, and his jawline is so..wait what? Focus don't get swayed Aneria looks aren't everything!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Why are you looking at me like that?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked coldly.

Suddenly Aiden mumbled.

"Pretty" (Aiden, said)

'Badump, Badump' (Aneria)

'Did he just say pretty? No, I must have heard him wrong, I have become delusional at this point just by staring at his face..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Still... it wouldn't hurt to ask' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"What did you just say?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria was confused and conflicted trying to confirm is she heard it right but Aiden did not say anything only held her chin looking at her while his other hand was gripping around her waist.

"..." (Aiden)

'So he's going to remain silent, I see. Then why the hell is he staring at me like that?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"So are you planning on not letting go or what?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked coldly with a disapproving face.

"No" (Aiden, said)

Aiden quickly mischievously answered.

"Then -I" (Aneria, said)

"Wait what?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked with a flustered face as Aiden's hand still remained on her chin.

Then Aiden spoke again indifferently.

"Nothing" (Aiden, said)

He shamelessly removed his hands off after flustering Aneria.

'Hah, now your gonna act like I didn't hear you?'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

This made Aneria mad.

'It's my fault after all. Who is to blame but myself. I could have removed his hands from the start if I really wanted to and I still let him do as he pleased..so why?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'He acts and does as he pleases and I let him slide with it! I'm so pissed at myself!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Hmph, then excuse me I have more important things to attend to." (Aneria, said)

Aneria said as she grabbed her nose with her right hand embarrassed and furious by the situation.

'I could already feel the knights burning gaze from my back.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Then the embarrassed and mad Aneria left coldly.

As she left in the distance the knights began to talk again while Aiden looked at Aneria walk away in the distance.

"..." (Aiden)

William spoke from behind.

"Dang your highness you just got rejected on the spot." (William, said)

Aiden turned his attention to William with a bothered look.

"Yeah I guess his face wasn't enough to charm the goddess." (Lucas, said)

One after another knight they began to take advantage of Aiden's bad love life as they laughed.

"What a shame the princess must still hate him uh?"(Jacob, said)

Jacob snickered as black anger energy started to flow around Aiden while the knights added fuel to the fire.

The knights quickly noticed Aiden's murderous looks and changed the subject a little.

"Wow, but we are so lucky she so kind to all of us those rumors were true." (Jacob, said)

"It's a shame she seems not to like you" (Jacob, said)

Jacob added.

"Not only is she beautiful but extremely intelligent and caring."(Jacob, said)

"..." (Aiden)

"Hehe pretty princess." (Jacob, said)

Jacob said like a lost love puppy. While William added.

"What a goddess."(William, sang)

"I'm so jealous." (Jacob, said)

Then the  knights began  joyfully singing and praising Aneria while Aiden was deciding who should he choke first.

**Next chapter..you will see ml teach the delegates a lesson in the night...you will see fl and ml interacting *Cough* and sharing a room...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 87 21
It's a mad world and they're too good at hiding it. *** Sierra Montrose didn't like her life. If anything, she wanted it gone. The end. It was a life...
1K 8 107
{{CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING}} A kingdom across the sea, a man in pain clawing at a hated king who bears two shadows who protect him. A child, born...
72.6K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
33 1 43
"Never ever, compare me to a princess." Deep in the slums of the gorgeous city of Queen Valley, lived a beautiful girl named Kareena Acharya. With a...