Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

An experimental relationship!

188 54 45
By Romantic_Fanatics

Shravani came out of the principal room followed by Sanya and a girl and boy .

Shravani: chalo... Permission toh mil gayi . Now we can start the preparations.

She said looking at the other two.

Sanya: yup.. what I was thinking... Pehle puch lete hai kaun kaun perform karne me interested hai.. jo log bhi interested honge they can join us.. aur idhar Ahana aur Gautam tum dono decorations ka kaam shuru kardo.. take some more people in your group.

The two nodded looking at her..

Shravani: that will be great.. toh auditorium chalte hai.. sab wohi further  discuss kar lenge yeah?

Sanya: han.. dance ka toh tu dekh rahi hai but music toh Mihir karne wala hai right?

Shravani: oh han.. ruk main usko bhi bolti hu humse mile ake.. then we can start.

She said and dialled his number. He picked on the fourth ring.

Mihir: Yes love? What's up..

Shravani: Mihirr.. we have got the permission.. the written permission.

She chirped looking at the page..

Mihir: that's great .. that means we can start.. . kaha ho tum?

He asked coming out of the library followed by Darsh & Kaustav.

Shravani: hum principal office ke bahar hai.  Tum vhu Darsh ko leke pohcho.. hum auditorium he ja rahe hai.. then we can start discussing the plan.

Mihir: ok.. done . Hum ate hai..

Shravani: ok.. bye..

Cutting the call she turned to them smiling.

Shravani: woh log pohoch he rahe hai . Let's go .

They went to the auditorium while Tanya who was standing on the hallway smiled at their retreating figure. Her two friends who were absolute bitches like her looked at her confused.

Aliya: Tanya... Why are you smiling.

Tanya: nothing Aliya .. you know everyone has alot of expectations from that Shravani.. sabko lagta hai koi bhi kam jaise uske bina ho he nahi sakti . She has to lead everything. She has to perform everytime.. it's just Shravani.. Shravani and Shravani everywhere.

She said smiling crossing her arms over her chest.

Adity: so what is going in that brain of yours babe?

The other one asked looking at her curious.

Tanya: simple guys.. sabko over confidence hai.. over trust hai..

She said flicking her hairs as they started walking away ..

Aliya: Shravani pe...

Adity: exactly.. toh ab hume kya karna hai?

Tanya: unko galat prove karna hai.. unka over confidence torena hau aur unke viswas ko tore girana hai..

She said smirking looking at her freshly manicures nails while the other two smiled smirking knowing exactly what Tanya was going to do.

In auditorium.

Shravani: so what I was thinking is.. let's just inform everyone that we have got the permission and whoever wants to be a part of it can come and join us...

Ahana: yeah but how?

Darsh: we definitely can't go from person to person to spread the news.

Mihir: we can put it on the notice board ..

Shravani: good idea.. aur deadline kal tak ki de dete hai..

Sanya: yeah now come on hurry up.

With that they started writing the notice and taking the page Ahana and Gautam left from there. They came bacn exactly after 10 minutes and sat on the stage with the others.

Kaustav: how many performances are we planning?

Shravani grinned and narrated everything she had in her mind... By the time she finished everyone has huge smile on their faces.

Darsh: Perfect  Shravs...  I'm sure everyone will love it..

Shravani: thankyou.. but this time sirf gana gane se nahi chalega..  both you and your bestfriend will have to perform.

She said smirking at him and then Mihir who looked at her with wide eyes..

Mihir:  what? Me? No.. never.. dance mujhse.. damn tumhare bhai ke sagai me dance karke meri band already ek bar baj chuki hai.. mujhe dubara nahi bajani..

He said and started getting up from the stage floor  when she pulled him back making him sit beside her on the stage .

Kaustav , Ahana and Gautam who were looking at them were shocked to see Shravani's change of behaviour.

Shravani: stop overacting ok.. tumne bohot accha dance kia tha uss din.. and farewell me bhi tumhe karna be hogaa.. you get that?

Mihir left an exasperated breathe..

Mihir: arey yaar Jaan tum meri koi baat nahi manti..

As soon as those words left jis mouth... Ahana, Kaustav and Gautam gasped screaming at the same time.. "jaan?"

Ahana: when did she got ok with you calling her with all those lovey dovey names?

Gautam: why is she even being so nice to you?

Kaustav: why are you guys acting like a couple?

Ahana+Gautam+Kaustav: wait! Are you guys dating?

The asked as soon as realisation dawned upon them. Shrahir looked shocked realising they forgot their presence while Darsh and Sanya looked everywhere but at them covering their face with their hands.

It was decided that their relationship will be a secret.. as Shravani is daughter of The Mahir Sehgal.. her life must be kept as a secret otherwise every now and then she would be in the front page of the newspaper. Also if anyone comes to know in the college about her in a relationship the news will spread like fire and in no time the whole world will get to know about Shravani Sehgal's first ever relationship with her college mate which will result into her family knowing about it which she doesn't want as of now.

Shravani: guys... It's..

Ahana: no no no.. youu tell me.. did you accepted him?

Kaustav: when and how?

Gautam: you guys hid it from us? Seriously? Aren't we a gang?

Shravani looked at Mihir defeated while he asked her eyeing if they should reveal it now. She sighed defeated..

Mihir: yeah.. we are committed officaly ...

He said throwing his hands in the air.. a smile coming on his face as he spoke those words.

Ahana: oh.....my.....god...

Gautam: wohoo man ... Finally..

Kaustav: congrats guys..

They came forward giving them hugs and congratulating them..

Shravani: guys.. thanku.. thanku .. thanku.. but..

Kaustav: but?

Mihir: we have a request..

The three of them raised tgeir brows..

Shravani: please just keep it as a secret.. all of you..

Mihir: you guys know right who's she.. uski personal life me kya chal raha hai yeh janne ke liye. Reporters din rat uske ageu peeche .. udke mansion ke bahar ghumte rhte hai.. all they want is spicy news.. and Shravani doesn't want that nor do I. We want to keep it private..

He explained while they nodded in understanding.

Shravani: hum chahte hai hunate bare me sabse pehle humari families ko pata chale.. uske bad duniya ko.. aur abhi toh bas humne date karna start kia hai . Let us experience it.. if we ever get sure in future ki hum hamesha sath rehna chahte hai then we can go to our families and tell them.. right Mihir?

She asked looking at him who was already looking at her.. he was slightly hurt by the last words.. he was feeling bad that she wasn't still sure about him.. dhe wanted to be sure.. she wanted yo experiment.. and if the experiment doesn't turn out positive then he'll be just out of her life.. which he couldn't afford.

Shravani: Mihir? Bologe bhi..

She asked shaking him... He came out of his world of thinking and looked at her face . She was looking at him with her brows raised.. he swallowed the lump formed in his throat and gave a slight nod turning away.

Shravani: because we are a gang.. I'm trusting you.. and I really don't want ki yeh news kahi bhi out ho..

She said looking at all of thek who nodded at her . Sanya looked at Mihir who was not looking at anyone. He was looking away lost in his own world.. she knew what might have affected him.. she looked at her bestfriend who was talking to Ahana totally unaware that her words had affected someone badly..

Sanya: ohk guys . I guess for now we should just get back to our homes.. it's late..

Darsh: yeah actually we'll meet tomorrow yeah.. bye..

Shravani: ohk then.. see ya .

They all got up taking their bags.. Mihir still sat there lost. Darsh apped his shoulder breaking his trance.

Darsh: chal bro..

He nodded and got up slowly.. taking his back he turned expecting Shravani to be there but she was long gone.. smiling to himself at his fate he started walking out of the auditorium.

Darsh was talking to Mihir telling him soemthings while he was still thinking about Shravani's words .. not paying attention to whatever Darsh was telling him..

Darsh: so tu hi bata vro main thori galat tha..

He looked at Mihir for a reply but got none..he wasn't even looking at him.. he was looking straight and walking in a daze.. Darsh ran some steps stopping him holding his forearm.

Darsh: bhai bhai bhai ruk.. kaha chale ja raha hai? Kya hua hai tujhe?

He asked breaking his trance. When Mihir didn't said anything and still looked confused Darsh pulled him back holding him by his shoulders so that they were now face to face.

Darsh: baat kya hai Mihir?

He asked concerned.. Mihir looked into his eyes which showed how much worried and concerned he was for him. He finally decided to let his thoughts out.

Mihir: suna tune usne kya kaha?

Darsh looked confused.. he looked at his right and left and then back at him..

Darsh: kisne? Kisne kya kaha?

Mihir: Shravani... She said she wants to keep our relationship secret.. which I'm fine with.. I don't have any problem with everything she said except that she is still not sure about me.. she wants to see where this relationship goes.. once she gets sure tabhi woh reveal karegi.

Darsh looked at his friend who was almost breaking.. he sounded so much hurt that it pained him to see his bestfriend like this..

Mihir: this is nothing... But a fucking experiment to her. She's not sure.. she's just experimenting our relationship.

He said leaving a humourless chuckle removing Darsh's arms from him..

Mihir: This is nothing.. but .. An Experimental Relationship.

He said bitterly and felt his heart breaking into pieces at the realisation .

~ To Be Continued ~

Hello lovelies ❤️😊
Here's the next part.
Hope you all liked it.. if you did then please kindly vote, comment and share the story!✨❤️
See you all soon in the next part!
Take care 😘
Love Love ❤️
Total _ words : 1750

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
92.8K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
441K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...