Love Beyond Limits

By Punkwritter

Tharn belong to a conservative and aristocrat family so he was homophobic as he was raised like this... But t... More

First meet
invite
celebration
Vacation
Games
saved
Friend?
Thief
Sleep
Act
Apart
7years later
Interview
first day
Reveal
Feel
fire
Team
Event
Picnic
Close
No...
Kiss
Luck
newbie
Ignore
The meeting
Good news
Good news
confession
Mood
angry
Ending
Ace Nora
life
New tutor
Bully
Threat
fail?
Realise
Dadda
Going out
Greedy
Guest
a cute story...
understand
punishment
hopeless
Dream
Princess
bad mouth
freedom
Misunderstanding
something bad
Worst
Die
After 7 years...
meet
Camp
Freeze
Rejection
marriage
Hurt
Scold
mistake
Scared baby
Accident
Party
Stupid
End
Special chapter

save

486 55 19
By Punkwritter

Smirking Nora jumped off from the roof pushing his own wheel chair forward but Ace was fast enough,he instantly held the guy's hands looking down scared to death...

"What are you doing?"Ace asked yelling at the guy...

"I m scary not scared.you don't dare to mess up with me otherwise you will regret of your actions" Nora said pulling his specs up looking at Ace...

"You are such a stubborn kid..." Pulling the little guy up Ace sighed and glared at the guy...

"No matter what you do but I m not leaving this job..no way" saying that Ace turned around to leave when the other guy said his name in low Tone...

"Ace..."

"Now what? Don't talk to me just come down its almost closing time" Ace said without turning around as he forgot Nora can't walk....

"I can't walk...carry me or call Tharn" the other guy said kneeling down on the ground staring at Ace like a lost puppy...

With a guilty face Ace walked towards him and carried him up in his lap...

Walking in the lift they were going down when Ace spoke...

"One day I will surely find something very big against you and will show sir that what kind of kid you are" he said looking at the guy who was in his lap...

"Do whatever you can" Nora said holding the guy tightly...

Walking out they saw their car was already Parked and the driver was waiting for them...

Sitting down in the car the driver started the car and looked at Nora...

"Where's is your wheelchair little master?" He asked but none of them replied anything so he just looked infront of them...

~~~

Reaching home Nora was waiting for aunt marry to feed him when Ace walked in his room in his shorts and tank top sitting down infront of Nora...

"Aunt marry went out of town as his son is sick...eat this" giving his food the guy began to read his books...

.
.
.
"I m done" Nora had his food and placed it at the side table when the other guy gave him a notebook...

"Learn all the questions from this notebook in three hours...i will ask you everything" he said and the other guy threw the notebook away which Landed on a random chair...

"I m tired not now" saying that the guy laid down on the bed and kicked Ace hard enough for the guy to stand up from there...

~~~

At night when Tharn walked into his room Nora was playing game on a phone which was Ace's phone as the guy forgot his phone there...

"Baby I heard you lost your wheelchair how?" Tharn asked standing infront of his son who was busy playing...

"I don't know" Nora said keeping the phone aside looking at Tharn little bit irritated...

"Ace told me tomorrow is your test...study well ok...Dadda love you so much" he said sitting down infront of him...

"Hmm...ok" the younger guy said and pulled out his books and began to study while clenching his fist...

"Btw I have ordered new wheelchair...see this" Tharn showed him a cute wheelchair which marsh pushed into Nora's room...

"Thanks..." Nora said with his straight face putting on his specs...

"Tharn can you send Ace here...I need to talk to him" he said and the elder guy nodded and left...

As soon as Ace walked in the room a thick book landed on his face and he groaned in pain...

"You told my ...I mean Tharn that tomorrow is my test?"

"Yes,do you have any problems?" smirking Ace walked in and sat down infront of him...

"I will literally kill you son of a bitch" he said looking into Ace's eyes and another moment he was pinned on the bed and the guy was on him...

"You are a bitch... don't dare to abuse my mother" he glared at the young guy who was looking troubled...

"Ace leave me"

"No,I won't... what will you do?" Ace asked and the other guy shouted...

"Tharn save me... Tharnnnmm" he yelled but no one came...

when Ace realised he was going overboard the guy stood up and pulled the little guy up...

"I hate you so much" Nora said wiping his tears...

"Cry beg or die but you have to walk on my path and my rules ,it for you only and you think you can mess up with me,no one will come to save you not even your Tharn"Ace said holding his cheeks...

Pouting angrily Nora took out his book and began to study for his test...

"I hate you"

"Hate me but utilise this life when you can as many are dying for the opportunity to study and to live a life like you have ..."Ace replied still looking down at his books...

After few days...

Ace was sleeping when Nora carefully pulled out his wheelchair and jumped down but instantly fell down from the high bed and hit his hands..

He looked up Ace was still sleeping so struggling he sat down on the wheelchair and began to move out... finally opening the backyard gate he went to the deep dark backyard from which there was a way down the hill..

Standing infront of the cliff which wasn't too high but high enough that if someone gonna fall they would die as the down road was filled with concrete...

He was just looking up at the sky when suddenly someone held his wheelchair from back and he saw Ace was glaring at him... another moment a slap landed on his face and he looked at Ace with shock..

"If you are so eager to die then die like a brave guy...this is too coward... i-i just want to beat the shit out of you" he said and the other guy's eyes were bloody red with anger...

"You fucking bastard...I didn't came here to die...I often come here to take fresh air...this is my favourite place...I was feeling too much angry and exhausted so much that I could kill anyone so inorder to not do that I just came here to release my stress" he explained wiping his tears...

"Umm? Still it's not safe for you to go out in night...it's almost midnight" This time Ace kneeled down checking if he hit the guy hard...

" Don't worry you will still get your salary bloody  idiot now leave let me stay here" Nora said

"No,let's go"

"I will go back with you if you slap yourself too but 10 times otherwise I will jump off from here" he said and moved back...

"Nora let's go... don't be dramatic" Ace held his wheelchair and began to move back towards their house...but realise that the guy was literally digging his skin with his nails and his hand was bleeding just then he remembered Tharn's word...

Nora have many diseases like he have weak limbs,weak heart and weak body because of child malnutrition but his main and biggest problem is he have Intermittent explosive disorder involves repeated, sudden episodes of impulsive, arrogant behaviour...so sometimes it's really hard to calm him down so please do whatever he says as he can hurt himself if things don't go according to him...

"Why are you so stubborn?just stop harming yourself" Ace asked kneeling down when the other guy just ignored him...

"Slap yourself otherwise I will hurt myself more,you slapped me too"he said looking at the guy

"Ok fine if that's you want...stop doing this" he said and Nora stopped digging his own nail

As asked Ace slapped himself one time and hoped that the guy will stop him but the other guy didn't care at all..

"10 times I m counting" Ace slapped himself again and again for 10 times and looked down at the ground...

He turned around and looked up at the sky as this time he was just very angry,very sad and very Low...a single tear escaped from his eyes and he closed both of his eyes to control his tears...but it was very hard ...he began to cry and kneeled down on the ground...

Only if I was at your place...I would show you...only if I was rich enough to survive then I will show you...only if I wasn't poor then I will show you what's slapping means..

Wiping his tears he turned around and held Nora's wheelchair who was continuously looking back and forth at him...

"Are you sad? " Nora asked and the other guy chuckled sadly...

"I thought you will slap slowly...it's your fault to slap yourself hard...stop let me see your face" Nora said and pulled Ace's hands...

"Shut the Fuck up! Please fucking stop...how can a person like you exist on this planet?if there's one person I want to make disappear right now,it would be you... that's why everyone hates u,you should die...you are such a burden for everyone especially for me" yelling at him he moved Nora inside..

Pulling him up the guy make him sit and walked away from the bed and laid down on the couch...

Nora just clenched his fist and began to Stare at the guy who was facing to opposite side...

You will regret yelling at me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.6K 40
Tharn Kirigun was supposed to marry his boyfriend until an accident happened that put his fiance into a coma. Blaming himself, he went into self dest...
286K 18.2K 72
Tharn a only son of a Psychiatrist Mr Dean Li.. Dean is a very kind hearted and being a single parent he always give time to Tharn.. one day he came...
3.3K 233 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
397K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...