Just Another Romance Story

By MindfulWriter1666

Outside of the apartment, I'm just an ordinary intern at a white collar job. Just a woman who gets work done... More

Meet The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 36

44 7 0
By MindfulWriter1666

Yn's POV

I got up and hurried out the room, feeling extremely embarrassed.

"How could you cum so quick? He'll definitely become turned off after that!" Anxiety yelled into my face.

Being a virgin sucks dick!

Dong Wook followed after me.

"Yn, it's okay." Dong Wook assured me. "Why are you walking away?" Dong Wook asked.

"B-because that was just...agghh!" I groaned out.

I even refused to even look at him in the face because I can't without even feeling embarrassed.

"So, it was your first time having an orgasm, there-"

"Second time, actually." I corrected him.

"S-second? When did you...ohhhh." Dong Wook mumbled as he remembered my little fun toy.

Dong Wook turned me to face him.

"It's okay Yn...there's nothing to be ashamed of." Dong Wook assured me, trying to me make me feel better. "That means you're still learning and experiencing sex for the first time."

"Well, I sorta got the learning part down already." I stated.

"Oh?" Dong Wook asked as he cocked an eyebrow.

"Joo-ryung gave me this, so that's how I was able to learn." I explained as I took out the notebook and gave it to him.

Dong Wook flipped through the pages and chuckled.

"Well, she's not wrong on this." Dong Wook spoke with a smirk. 

Then I realized that I came onto to him first...without his consent!

"Oh no, I'm sorry I kissed you without your consent." I apologized as I looked away.

"No, no, I'm actually starting to like it when you show me what you want." Dong Wook mumbled as he pecked my forehead. 

I nuzzled his neck as he began to sway us back and forth.

"Still, that was inappropriate of me." I stated.

"Oh, trust me...you're far more from inappropriate." Dong Wook chuckled out.

I...guess I'll take that as a compliment.

"And besides..." Dong Wook began as he dipped me, catching me by surprise.

"I can be way worse than you." Dong Wook spoke in a seductive tone.

"Is that so?" We heard a female voice speak.

We both looked up to see Seong Hee then Dong Wook quickly got up, dropping me in the process.

"Ow!" I yelled out.

"Ah, sorry." Dong Wook apologized as he helped me up.

Seong Hee chuckled.

"I only came up here to check on Si An." Seong Hee explained. "Next time take that to your house, unless you want mom to walk in on you two." Seong Hee lectured as she went into the bedroom.

Well, in this case I'm glad that it was the sister, and not the mother.

Dong Wook looked at the clock to see that it was 8:45 at night then went downstairs to grab our coats.

"Well, we best be on our way." Dong Wook announced to his mother as she walked into the foyer.

"Aww, already? Well, don't catch a cold okay." The mother lectured as she pecked Dong Wook's head then pulled him into a hug. The mother then turned to me and hugged me tight.

Damn, for an elderly woman she's a strong hugger.

"Bye! Saranghae!" The mother yelled out as we walked to the car.

During the car ride, I still felt embarrassed about the whole orgasm issue.

"Still embarrassed about you coating your little panties?" Dong Wook asked.

"When you say it like that, you made it even more embarrassing." I groaned out.

Dong Wook chuckled.

How is he so chill about this?

All of a sudden, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Ha Jun.

Ha Jun: She said yes! She said yes!

I smiled big as I replied back.

Me: Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Ha Jun: Thank you for the song suggestion.

Me: Np.

Dong Wook's POV

Dong Wook looked at the corner of his eye to see you smiling while texting.

"Mind I ask what is making you happy on your phone?" Dong Wook asked.

"Oh, Ha Jun texted me." You replied.

"What? What's she doing texting him when she's with you?" Jealousy whispered into his ear.

"Oh no! Is she seeing Ha Jun? Are they secretly daters?" Anxiety frantically asked.

"Oh, really?" Dong Wook asked.

"Yes, he just told me that Ho-yeon said yes to his proposal." You explained.

Relief immediately took over Dong Wook's body.

"Hmm, tell him I said congrats." Dong Wook spoke.

"Okay." You replied as you began to text.

"Okay, Jealousy you need to get the fuck out." Common Sense stated. "Do not ruin this man's relationship."

"I will once she realizes that she can't be with other men besides him." Jealously scolded.

"Dude, she can have other male friends!" Love exclaimed. "It's not that fucking deep."

"Yeah, and watch how he's gonna wind up having history repeat itself." Jealousy muttered as they rolled their eyes.

"I've been trying to tell them." Self Control stated.

"I still can't get over the fact she came while he was giving her a hickey." Lust spoke.

"Shut up Lust!" All of the other emotions yelled out.

Dong Wook bit his lip as the sound of you squealing from your orgasm began to play in his head.

"So...how did you enjoy that bullet?" Dong Wook asked, making you choke on your spit.

"I-It was fine." You stammered.

Dong Wook smirked as he continued to focus on the road.

Why, out of all things, he asked me that?

I just looked out the window as he continued to drive.

When he pulled up to my apartment, he walked up upstairs with me then we stopped in front of my door.

"Have a goodnight Yn." Dong Wook spoke.

"G-goodnight." I quivered out.

Dong Wook chuckled as he walked off.

Wait, I just have one question in mind;

Are we dating?

Jung Jae's POV

Jung Jae was happy to be out of the hospital. However, the sucky part is that he's now on crutches.

Anupam has been visiting him weekly to help him regain his mobility.

"Okay, you're almost there." Anupam encouraged as Jung Jae limped his way to his front door.

"Aish, I hate these crutches so much." Jung Jae complained. "They hurt my armpits."

"The doctor said it'll only be a few months." Anupam stated. "In the meantime, let's try to keep your mobility in shape."

Jung Jae groaned as he walked into the foyer.

"How you've been holding up?" Anupam asked.

Jung Jae looked down at his foot that was in a cast.

"Fine..." Jung Jae grumbled out.

"Jung Jae, that doesn't sound fine." Anupam pointed out.

Jung Jae sighed.

"Fine, I'm miserable that I'm stuck on these crutches." Jung Jae admitted. "All this because I was so blind to Giselle's greed."

Jung Jae rested his head in his hands.

"Jung Jae, the only thing you were guilty of was being in love." Anupam began. "Nobody can help being in love. However, what Giselle did to you was a crime against love."

"I know that's right!" Love yelled as they snapped their fingers.

"I wanna get revenge on her so much." Jung Jae declared angrily.

"Jung Jae, people will do or say something that'll get under your skin, however how you'll react to it will result in making things worse for yourself." Anupam explained. "First off, how you're handling this break up is an understandable reaction. Moving on will take two things in order to heal."

"And what's that? Crying and mourning?" Jung Jae asked.

"Nope, time and ice cream." Anupam corrected.

"Okay, you're lucky I have a craving for ice cream right now." Jung Jae mumbled out as Anupam chuckled.

"Second of all, before you're ready to love someone else, you gotta love yourself first." Anupam continued. 

"That'll take a while." Jung Jae shulked.

"I know." Anupam replied. "And lastly, if you wanna get revenge on Giselle then the best revenge would be living a better life. Because some people hate to see the ones they wanna see suffer thrive."

Jung Jae stayed silent.

"If that's the case...then how will she know that I'm doing fine without her?" Jung Jae asked. "I'm not planning on contacting her or anything..."

"Oh trust me, she'll know sooner or later." Anupam chuckled out as he patted Jung Jae's back, which caused some pain.

"Aish!" Jung Jae yelled out.

"Sorry, sorry, I forgot about the upper body injury." Anupam quickly apologized.

Jung Jae smiled, feeling hope within himself.

"Anupam, let's go get some ice cream." Jung Jae announced as he got up, only to fall back down.

"Ow! Dammit!" Jung Jae groaned out.

"At least grab your crutches first." Anupam chuckled as he helped Jung Jae up.

October 15th, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 8 7
"Not so long ago, I was walking to work, and standing in this very spot was the most memorizing woman I had ever met. Now, imagine my surprise when t...
6.4K 233 22
'If you weren't the love of my life, I'd have said that I was wrong about life, and not about love.' What happens when a well renowned idol falls for...
1.5K 379 34
"Guys I think we are in videogame which we were playing at yn's home," This is my first fanfiction so there will be some mistakes but I can say that...
16.6K 1.2K 6
"I'll help you. I'll get you a boyfriend." Tay and New are roommates. Tay and New have an arrangement. It is strictly no strings attached. They lik...