A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone

98 5 0
By Noka004

We got to the cabin before Daniel and the others. It was dark put since the weather was snow and rain.

"As soon as they get here we have to go" I shouted out to everyone from my room. I threw my clothing bag across the room and pulled my weapons bag off my shoulder.

I kicked my door shut and began to undress. I pulled and yanked on my suit and zipped it up.

Pulling on leather, water resistant boots over my feet, zipping then tying them.

I rushed downstairs, skipping a more than a few steps at a time. I walked over to the small kitchen and grabbed a breakfast bar.

Opening the fridge, I pulled out several choices of food and laid the stuff that didn't need to be refrigerated out on the counter.

Pan walked to me, he started to pull at my hand. He looked nervous.

"What Pan?"

"Where are you going? You leave a lot" He mumbled

"Because I have work" I ruffled his hair "I'll be back, food in the fridge, Daniel, Jay, Vasco and Zack will be here"

I pulled my hand away and started eating the bar in my hand. I haven't eaten since yesterday.

Naroo walked down the stairs in his new suit, Poppy next to him. Kuro really does his best to fit the personality. Several built in holsters were on his hips and a small one for a hideaway gun behind his neck. loose, tough fabric around the legs, back and arms, leather around his neck.

He pulled at the neck of it a bit. At least he would stay warm in the cold. Poppy wasn't prepared at all, she had a bullet proof coat that was in Naroo's bag and then some extra shoes Bella brought then pants that would only prevent her from getting soaked in snow.

He looked back at Bella and Misty who walked down after him.

Bella looked like she took inspiration from fucking Megamind. Her suit was a long one piece with a leather jacket over it, she had leather gloves with the knuckles spiked.

Misty's suit was form fitting with knee high boots, a hip holster, a weird looking belt and brass knuckles on a chain to connect them to her.

Bella ran over to me and happily pointed to her shoes "look, look". She clicked her left heel into her right foot and a blade came out "isn't it nice?"

"Very, your idea?"

She nodded. Her regained her composure and stood next to me, almost stone faced, her lips curled barely but it counts, she's smiling.

Kao slid down the railing to the stairs, Ludo speeding down the stairs to keep up. He took a deep breath before putting on a smile.

His suit stood out from ours, white. It was made of this fabric Kuro made, insanely tough, tough enough to withstand a knife but not a bullet. Kao was being bold, the only one with out a bullet proof suit.

"Looking like a business man" I grinned "Let's go"

Ludo ran to stand next to me, which was usually Bellas or Naroos spot. Bleh, feels weird.

He wore some type of vest, bullet proof I'm guessing, and pants that had strapped on pockets, he had the same hidden gun on the back if his vest, behind his neck.

He looked kinda weird, did he not like the suit? He looks like those fucking a tiktok kid, only actually dangerous and the clothing is better quality.

We all looked at the front door as the handle jiggled, the door opened and the faces of Daniel and his friends seemed very confused.

"Oh right you guys have work"

Yep, and Ludo looks like a fucking weirdo, at least Bella hid her gloves and shoe knife, naroo just put a coat on over his suit.

"Yeah" I opened the door further so they could all shuffle in "There's food in the fridge and we'll bring some home, we don't have our phones on us but our drivers number is on the counter"

As the group shuffled in the crew walked out, Bella slipping on her gloves when she stepped out.

"Also if Pan gets hurt your all dead" I rambled as I closed the door. Though it was snowing heavily I didn't feel very cold.

Everyone got into the car. It was silent, like every mission, almost like our switch got flipped as soon as that door closed.

The car bounced every few minutes, making people in the middle squish a little, a small "sorry" came from Poppy.

I had the driver put down the middle seats since Poppy tagged along, so Misty, Ludo and Poppy sat on the floor of the car and Naroo, Kao and Bella had actual seats.

If this were based on rank Misty and Bella would switch spots since Bella has lost her ranking since she ran but Misty is an ass so she gets the floor.

GPS

What?

Tear it out, what if someone looks at the route we've been and follows it to see a house with dead people in it.

We'll dispose of the bodies and burn the house.

Then a burned house, why would you go there huh?

...fine

I grabbed the GPS and tore it, the wiring dangling from the small box. I rolled down my window and threw it into the white void.

Even if someone looked for it they'd have to dig through feet of snow by thime morning comes.

The driver looked at me like I was insane.

"If you haven't remembered the way use your phone, you're not known anywhere, no one will hack your phone"

He shook his head and kept driving. Usually the drivers know before us when there's a mission so the could memorize the safe routes or the quick ones for a get away.

I pulled my mask out of my bag and put it on, leaning back over to look at everyone else I pointed at the helmet.

They all reached into their own bags except Poppy. Naroo pulled his out, the light purple face lit up as he put it on, forward eyes and sharp teeth are what his suit mask was.

Kuro thought it was a great idea so that victims can tell who's after them, Naroo got a bat, Bella got a hyena, Misty had seemed to have some type of dog, Kao's was a straight faced one.

I've never looked at mine since it only lights up when it's on your head. But from what Hellion told me it just looks like a purge mask.

Poppy has nothing..... I reach for the one I had round my neck, only a face mask but it's something.

"Here"

She jumped, "your voice"

"Yeah, it's a voice changer, this is just a face mask so don't speak until we get to the cabin, got it"

"Y-" she stopped herself and just nodded her head yes.

"Good"

Setlling back in my seat I started pulling on the attached gloves. I turned off projection mode so no one could hear me.

"Turn on hand warmer"

"Turning on hand warmers"

"And projection mode on"

It beeped twice to let me know they could hear me. Still no one was talking. We sat in silence for awhile.

I felt bad for the drive because even if we did talk he wouldn't hear us, it must be awkward for him. Though none of my drivers before ever tried to talk to me, guess it'd be pretty weird to talk to a killer or multiple.

Or a killer that's the number 2 in the entire association, that'd be scary.

Eh, we don't usually kill people who work for us.

"You arrived at your destination"

I look out the car window. This was the area, the house was past that hill. I grabbed my bag and stepped out.

It felt like I was watching a clown car as everyone got out, one after the other. They all dug threw their bags to get their weapon of choice then threw the rest in the car.

I grabbed two pistols and my knives then threw my bag with the rest.

"Listen, we're here to listen to them talk about whatever, K didn't tell me what but if anything comes up remember it, after, kill whoever, turn off the color in your masks"

Nodding, we all walked over the hill. It was hard not to slip on the snow going down.

The large, snow covered building stuck out from its surroundings, the brown wood making it seem like any other cabin out here, though they had a few tree's surrounding the house.

I walked over to one of the eight cars and climbed on the roof, crouching and leaped up towards the roof. The roof was high, definitely had two floors.

I grabbed the edge and my body smacked into the wall, hope the think it's a loose branch.

There's a place for a helicopter up here, so there's a place to get in. I peek over the edge where everyone was. "Find your ways in, be careful and quite".

Poppy stared at me and shook her head in confusion so I pointed at Bella and shooed her.

I drag my feet through the snow to look for a hatch of some sort. Soon my foot bumped into something.

I started digging the snow away, the warmth of my gloves melting some of it from my touch.

Good. I pull it open slowly, I step down a few of the stairs and close the hatch behind me.

The walls on the inside had a deep red paint job, rug lining the floor from each door to the stairs.

I ducked and went near the railings, listening to the muffled speech.

"I'm in" Naroo spoke through the radio.

"I see them through the window" Misty whispered. I looked out from behind the railing and saw her through a window. That means their all in that area.

Humming came in through the radio, "I'm in too" Kao's voice came through, "Ludo's with me" some type of smart-ass tone laced his voice.

"Can you hear them?"

"Yes"

I slowly made my way down the steps, no step creaking, I reached the bottom, if they even glanced over here they would see me.

Going back up a few steps I climb over the railing and hold myself over the edge for a bit.

A loud crash came from outside so I dropped down, hiding the noise from landing.

"I destroyed one of their cars" Bella claimed, I could hear strain in her voice "even if we fail they're not leaving"

Another crash came from outside. Is she serious?

"Bella" I growl "they'll hear you"

"And? Who cares"

Jesus, not a good role model. I carefully walk towards where Kao was. His suit sticks out from everything.

He held a finger up to the mouth of his mask, then took it off. Ludo crouched behind him.

He handed his helmet to Ludo then leaned closer to the wall. Another crash stopped the talking from the room in front of us.

"What is that noise?"

"Just stray branches, anyway, you said you sent people, where is the exact location?"

"Well-" shattering glass made them stop completely this time "I'm going outside"

I pushed and pulled Ludo and Kao into a small closet. "Bella someone's coming"

"Got it"

I peeked out the door, the woman shouted and stomped back in.

"There's whole pieces of tree's in our cars!"

"What?"

"Our cars have been destroyed!" She screamed "There's giant tears in the metal"

"Bear?" A man asked, deep Russian accent.

"Did you say bear? What kind of bear would do this?! This is no animal! It has to be...... something!"

"No ones going outside from now on, we all stay in here" another man spoke, more of a.... English accent, like Bellas.

"And what if I want to leave?" A young woman asked, her voice small.

"Then leave, but you're walking"

From the amount of cars there's eight of them, there could be more, cars are for more than one person.

I open the closet door and slip out, I hold my hand up so Kao and Ludo stay behind.

grabbing my gun clicking the safety off I Leaning against the wall, slowly standing straight.

"While we're here, please continue Miss Wallace"

She sighed heavily, I could hear her heels clicking then a chair screeching.

"They're almost there, I bribed a member, not even that much and they gave in"

"So his business weakening, his people aren't loyal"

"Well some, who'd go through that process to give it up"

She took a loud long sip of her drink. Probably champagne or wine, sounds like the type.

"Though there's a member I want, for myself of course but that's...."

"Impossible? I know who you want, because I want them too, but more then just him"

"Who? He's the key, he wouldn't go against his own son, that kid's all he has"

"Well, not all he has. There's more than Hellion. Hellion's guard, they've not been around him much. Problems create opportunities Miss Wallace"

Hellion?

"So you're saying since his guard and him had a problem, he might join you or me?"

"No, I'm not saying that at all. He could reject us, it's obvious he'd never abandon that girl, anyone could see the care in his eyes when he looked at her"

They've seen me? They've been to a meeting, that's the only time people would see me, him and Kovik together.

Kill them, they're putting our family in danger!

Not yet.

"She's odd, a mere dog but odd"

"You have to train dogs" the Russian stepped in "and sometimes, dogs need beatings before they listen, give her to me and she'll be-"

"No, you put your people in 'dog fights' for money and laughs, they're more than a show"

They want me and Hellion. There's a rat in our business.

Miss Wallace scoffed, tapping her foot. "They should be back, how hard is it to kill some kids"

"Excuse me?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you, kids that have been sited with our mice are near us, cabin not too far away, take about an hour, two and a half with this weather"

"What?! Killing those kids will get us killed! Who is there!"

"The leaders Lieutenants kid, friends of hers-"

"Call them back, now!"

Pan......Jay.

"Y/n! Im going in" Kao shouted.

He rolled past me and shot at them, he dove behind the other wall, screams echoed from the other side of the wall.

"Hey" someone in front of me grabbed my shoulder "Hey, hello?"

Something hit me in the face. I snapped my head towards Ludo, he nodded and leaned out, shooting at our targets.

I shoved past him and ran in the room. Pressure spread from my shoulder, I jumped over the table they used for cover.

I sat next to a woman and grabbed her.

I smashed her face down onto my knee, taking a shard of glass I slammed it tnto her eye.

Throwing her at the wall I stood, grabbing a chair and throwing it at a tall man.

It broke on impact and he glared at me. I grabbed a broken leg of the table and broke it in half.

Naroo ran in, knife in hand and slashed the man's back. The man turned, looming over Naroo. I didn't think that was possible.

He grabbed the back of the man's shirt and pulled it over him. I grabbed a picture and slammed it over and over into a man's face. Naroo had the shirt tied around the guys neck and his legs wrapped around his middle.

Bella smashed threw a window. Catching and breaking a man's arm.

I pulled out my gun, turned and shot someone in their thigh and shoved the burning barrel into a man's mouth.

Shooting the man once I stood and flipped over a guy, my legs wrapped around his neck, I snapped my hips to the side, his neck crunching as we fell, only he was limp.

Kao and Ludo were fighting a very large man. Guessing that's the Russian. I look at the wall and watch a women inch towards freedom.

Misty walks up behind her and punches her to the floor. The woman grabbed a knife of the floor and threatened. Misty pulled at her belt and it came loose.

A long blade connected two handles, the woman stuck her hand out to stab her bur Misty moves the blades over her wrist and sliced her knife wielding hand off.

I felt dizzy, I stumbled across the room. Smacking a table out of my way as I walked to the last man, the only one not fighting with someone else.

My heart was hot, about to break out of my chest, warmth surrounded my hands, making them sweat.

I..need to..outside...

.
.
.

Where are you? I laid in the black puddles, water nonexistent, instead it was as if air rushed beneath me.

Where are you? What do you look like?

"I can't see myself, if I could I'd have long eyes. I think we're in your head, I can't be too sure though... do you see me?"

No. What am I doing, in real life. Is my family I'm danger.

"No. And I've actually figured out, at least a little, why you do what you do when your in here"

What? What do I do?

"It's your instinct, you know how when someone's angry and they want to break something or squeeze something?"

Maybe, I haven't really been in touch with myself, I just...go.

"There's a time like this where you're not awake and I'm not in the driver's seat but instead, something, something you want to do out of anger, so far, you do it"

Then I need to get up.

Right.

Now.

Red. I'd say I was angry but...I'm walking right now, running.. I stopped, I don't know why..I could feel stares.. I was, I'm holding something, like a bowling ball.

There was something heavy on me. Like...blood, I could tell, I smell it off me, whether it's mine or someone else's...a mix.

My eyes stared to clear. I violently blinked them. I felt to eager to see what I've done. I can't tell....fear..or...something else.

It was hard to see, just a little, but when I looked at it carefully, holding it right in front of my face I saw what it was.

An eye looked back at me. I dropped it and jumped back.

"Fuck!" I step back till I hit the wall. Pan, Jay all of them they'll die "Let's go!"

A large hand grabbed my shoulder and I was pulled against someone a lot taller.

"You....we need to go"

Naroo. He threw me over his shoulder. He was running and soon I was sitting.

At the speed we were going the white void seemed to go at a sluggish pace even while storming around us.

What did I do? Why does this happen? I promised it wouldn't happen again..

I need to close my eyes, just a little. It...won't..it'll be fine..

I jerked forward, pain shooting through me. I didn't scream, a soft grunt left my mouth.

"Come on!"

Red. A different kind, it moved unpredictably. Fire. It's on fire I need to get out.

I rip off my seat belt and run I felt cold the pain seeping further and further. I'm not thinking what am I doing I can't wait.

The door was broken, I sprint past it.

"Pan! Jay!" Smoke surrounded the outside of my mask, someone rushed past me and towards a figure on the floor. Bella found someone, that's not Pan or Jay.

Running up the stairs I trip over a body. Zack.

"Someone on the stairs now"

"On it"

Naroo left over the railing and picked him up then disappeared into the smoke.

"I have pretty boy" Misty coughed "I think my mask cracked, I should be fine"

Running and climbing up the stairs. A log from the roof was on the ground, over something.

I crawl closer, I didn't...know..I can't barely walk..

Pan! The log was on Jay and Pan.

I crawl to them and desperately grab on the log, pushing it up, screaming in agony.

My arms burned, a hole in my suit. The log began moving upwards. I shoved it off.

I pulled off my mask and tried putting it on Pan

"Guest mode" I screamed "guest mode please!"

It beeped and I yanked it on Pan's head. "Bella!" I shouted "Naroo!" I pulled them with me, my arm wrapped around theirs.

I heard footsteps behind me. I snapped my head back and I could tell my eyes were begging, screaming for help.

Ludo took his mask off and put it on Jay. He moved Jay so that Jay leaned on his back.

He pulled something out of his pocket and injected it into my thigh.

"Hurry! You have a minute before that wears off!"

The pain disappeared, evaporated within me. I picked Pan up and sprinted as fast as I could with Ludo.

As soon as we got outside I collapsed around Pan, him on top of me, his small but big body moved up.

He was screaming, or he was mad, his movements were crazy, frantic.

I couldn't see his face anymore, I hope...he has my mask..he can see me.. I wrap my arms around him and smile.

"Mom! NO!"

I let my arms fall limp as I rest my head in the snow. I turn to look at the pure, cold, white blanket I laid on but red seeped further and further.

"So pretty"

(Shot corrected to shit? Tf?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 135 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
9K 563 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
40.3K 1.2K 55
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...