𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | r. be...

By mayasbitxh

in which a betrayal brings the popular cheerio and the annoying jewish girl closer than they ever imagined [... More

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
Hell-O
The Power Of Madonna
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Funk
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
season two cast (2)
Welcome To Hell
Homesick
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Sexy
Original Song
Born This Way
Rumors
Prom Queen
New York
Season Two Epilogue: Begin Again
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O' Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
Unruly Heart
Hold On To Sixteen
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-Asaurus
a/n - goodbye for now

Preggers

2.1K 102 20
By mayasbitxh

Autumn sat on the couch next to her mom at her aunt and uncle's house. Terri laid flat on her back – which was propped up with a pillow – as she panted and breathed heavily, practicing for when she'd give birth.

"I don't think that's how this works," the brunette mumbled, taking a sip from her Cheerios water bottle, which was filled with the master cleanse drink her cheer coach gave her. It tasted terrible, but at least her uniform fit.

"You're doing good, baby," Will said. "Just keep breathing."

"No, no, no," Kendra groaned. "Giving birth is not like how it is in the movies. It is bloody and bestial, and you get poop all over your cowboy boots."

"I'm just trying to be supportive," the curly haired man defended himself.

"This isn't about you."

"I'm sorry, Kendra. When was I making it about me?"

"Ugh," Kendra scoffed. "You have to be liked, Will. You're nice and supportive, and you avoid conflict. Your wife is going to be pushing a watermelon out of her boy-howdy in five months. She doesn't need nice. She needs Dolomite."

"I should've stayed home with the Terror Trio," Autumn mumbled, referring to her three younger brothers.

"I can be tough," said Will.

"Of course you can, sweetie," Kendra said sarcastically. "Okay, why don't you come on down here?" she asked as she moved down to the floor. "I'm gonna show you how to rub the gas bubbles out of your wife's stomach."

"Oh no, wait," Terri said, sitting up.

"Oh no, no. You'll like it. Phil still does it to me. Feels great."

"I don't want him touching my stomach. I mean, maybe he would bruise the baby."

"What?" Autumn asked. "Aunt Terri, I don't think it works like that."

"Honey, would you make me a BLT?" Terri asked, turning to Will. "And Autumn can help you."

"I can what now?" the brunette asked, eyes widening. "No way. Not gonna happen. It's bad enough I have to be alone with him at school."

"Auts, be nice," Kendra quietly scolded.

"Fine," Autumn sighed, rolling her eyes.

"It's gonna take a few minutes," Will told Terri.

"That's okay," said Terri.

Will gently kissed his wife's forehead before standing up and heading to the kitchen, Autumn following hesitantly behind.

He better not try to start a conversation with me, she thought as she got out the ingredients for the sandwich.

****

"Hello, Autumn," Rachel greeted as she approached the cheerleader at her locker. "I didn't see you in Glee Club today. Not that you missed anything other than Mr. Schuester trying to ruin my Broadway career."

Autumn sighed and rolled her eyes. She closed her locker and turned to face Rachel with her arms crossed and lips slightly pursed.

"Did you come here just to talk about yourself?" the cheerleader asked. "Cause I have more important things to do than listen to you whine about how you didn't get a solo."

Rachel's mouth opened then closed, not knowing what to say.

"Sorry," Autumn mumbled, her expression and tone softening.

"What's going on with you?" Rachel asked. "You seem distracted lately. I can see Mr. Schuester trying to connect with you, but you keep pushing him away. Earlier he said that if you were there he would have given you the solo instead of Tina-"

"What does it matter? You'd still be pissed you didn't get it."

"N-not really. It's different with you."

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Autumn asked, her tone getting harsh again.

"Look, that's not the point," Rachel said with a slight wave of her arm. "You just seem so... I don't know... sad? Is- is it Puck? Is he still pressuring you?"

"Not as much," the shorter girl mumbled, lowering her gaze.

"I know it's none of my business, and I know I've said this before, but... you deserve better. You deserve someone who respects your boundaries and won't pressure you into having adult relations."

"You can say 'sex' Rachel," Autumn chuckled. "It's not a repulsive word."

Rachel smiled softly and tucked some hair behind her ear. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and tightened her hold on her books.

"I've noticed that you don't seem to like Mr. Schue very much," the diva said. "Why is that?"

"Look," Autumn sighed. "If I tell you, you have to swear not to mention it to anyone else. Nobody knows. Not even Quinn, Santana, or Brittany. Promise?"

"I promise."

"My aunt," the cheerleader whispered, leaning closer to Rachel. "She's Mr. Schue's wife. Making him my uncle, but only by marriage."

"Oh my god," Rachel gasped. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. But please, Rachel. Don't tell anyone. Please."

"Your secret is safe with me, Autumn," said Rachel. "Thank you for trusting me. I'll see you later."

The diva gave the Cheerio a small smile before walking away. Autumn turned her head, her ponytail falling over her shoulder as she watched Rachel walk away.

Snap out of it, the brunette thought as she turned around to head to her next class. She spotted Finn down the hall, looking paler than freshly fallen snow.

"Finny are you okay?" Autumn asked as she approached the quarterback.

"Quinn's pregnant," Finn said, confusion written all over his face.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I don't... I don't know how it happened, but... it happened."

"Is she gonna get a... you know...?"

"No," Finn shook his head. "I have to go. I'll see you around."

Autumn stood there dumbfounded as Finn walked away. Her best friend – and president of the Celibacy Club – was pregnant. And she was keeping the baby.

"What a way to start a Monday..." Autumn mumbled to herself as she headed to her next class. She spotted Quinn down the hall talking to Puck, but decided it was nothing she needed to worry about. They were just friends after all.

****

The rest of the week went by in a blur, and before she knew it, Friday night's football game had started. Autumn stood next to Quinn as they did the cheers Sue taught them. She was finding it hard to focus, as the blonde beside her was clearly terrified, her face traced with nothing but worry.

Autumn was pulled from her thoughts as Single Ladies started blasting through the speakers. She looked over to the group of jocks on the field, and exchanged a look with Quinn as they started doing the dance. The blonde covered her face with her pom-poms out of second hand embarrassment from Finn.

The other team was caught by surprise, so it wasn't a shock when the football players scored a touchdown.

A little while later, and everyone was all tied up. Kurt stepped up to kick the ball, and Autumn looked over at Quinn confusedly.

"Since when is Kurt on the football team?" the brunette asked.

"No idea," said Quinn.

The crowd erupted in loud cheers. They won the game. The football guys lifted Kurt up, and a big smile spread across the boy's face. Finn came over to the Cheerios and pulled Quinn into a kiss.

"Congrats, Puck," Autumn said as the mohawk boy came over to her. "How does it feel to actually win for once?"

"Amazing," Puck said as he put a hand on her waist and kissed her.

****

"Guys, let's give a big Glee welcome to our three new members," said Mr. Schue as he walked into the choir room on Monday. "Fresh off their big win on Friday night, Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford, and Mike Chang. Regionals, here we come."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.6K 26
*I DO NOT OWN THIS FIC* Credit to the creator Apples Within on fanfiction.com https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6213555/1/We-might-fall-hard-We-might-fall-f...
37K 686 45
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
11K 249 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...
48.4K 827 43
(THIS IS A LGBT STORY, YOU ARE A GIRL WHO LIKES GIRLS) This story is about what it would be like if you were a character on Glee and at the end you h...