Manan ff Secret relationship...

De Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... Mais

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024
BONUS 1

18.Dominant Nandu..

2.2K 147 115
De Sona_Ghosh

Soon they arrived in the Malhotra mansion. As soon as they entered all jumped on Nandu

R,Mu,Na,I,A,Ne,C - NANDU we missed you.

M- Guys I think you all forgot that I also came with her just now .

Ne- (ignoring Manik and caressing Nandu's head) Are meri Nandu . How are you I hope my this idiot son didn't disturb you during this journey.

N- Are Aunty what I will tell what he did leave it na.

Ne-(glaring at Manik) What he did something tell me what he did I will teach him a lesson .

N- Aunty I learned that you should learn to forgive others and I am doing that now. Leave it..(making Manik sigh in relief)

Ne- But you know yo..

N- Are live it Aunty.. (To Navya) How is my little princess.

Na- (caressing her baby bump) Are woh toh bilkul thik hai. Ekdum first class.

C-(under his breath) Are she will be ok only Na after making me work this much.

Na-(glaring) Are you saying something Cabir.

C- Are no no I am telling how I am lucky to have both of you in my life.

Na-(smiling) Sachi..

C- Ekdum dum Sachi.

N-ok now I am going to freshen up I am soo hungry.

I- Ya Nandu go and freshen up..

N- Ya mom o before that I forgot something . I have to introduce you to someone.

Ne & I - (in mind) What introduce to someone now don't tell she have a boyfriend. Please God she shouldn't have any boyfriend other wise how will I fulfill my wish (finger crossed)

But they came out of their thinking listening a loud voice. They turned to see Alia shouting at a dog who is pulling her pants.

A-(Shouting) Oh my God from where on the earth did this ugly creature come from. Throw it out.

N-Alia how dare you insult my baby.

A- Baby??

N- Ya guys meet my baby Peeper and his two Parrot 🦜 sisters Chini and Mini Malhotras. (Making Manik's eyes wide)

All- Malhotra

N-( realizing her mistake) Oh sorry I mean Murthy (nervous laugh) Yeh Murthy .

Na- Oh My Matarani they are sooooo cute.

Mu- Ya from where did you find them? How old are they? What do they eat? What..

Ne-(cutting her off) OK OK now it's enough let them freshen up you can ask all this later . Manik and Nandini go and freshen up.

Nandini left to freshen up meanwhile Manik followed Nandu like a lost puppy 🐶 finding a way to talk to her.

As soon as they left from everyone sight Manik tried to pull her but...

N- Ah ah ah Mr.General knowledge collector what are you doing.

M- Nandu yaar you know I was just joking that time.

N- Were you?

M-Ya my love ❤ ,my queen, my jaan, my breath my sunshine my heartbeat, my sun my moon my...

N- Oh that's enough Mr.Malhotra but this time this buttering won't work at me so try something new.Bye and all the best..

Saying this she left leaving a very frustrated Manik behind.

M- And the world 🌎 biggest fool award goes to one and only THE MANIK MALHOTRA. Matlab koi khud hi ke pair me kulhadi marna toh mujhe sa sikha. You idiot, duffer you deserved this.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile downstairs,

Ne - Everyone remember the plans right ?

All shouted in yes except two they were Alia and Cabir.

A-(confused) What plan?

I-(nervous laugh) Oh just the Marraige plans.. right guys..

All- Yes

Whereas Cabir was present in his own world 🌎 along with his Instagram.

C- Wasn't this the same dog Manik gave pictures 5 months back . Wait let me once search

@themanikmalhotraofficial.

My best friend has a tail and furs.
#besty #myPeeper #partner❤.

Ya it is the same dog even the names are same. But why does both have the same dog with same names. How is that possible. But again many have same names. Maybe I am thinking more .Ya I am thinking more.

Na- Cabir where are you my legs are paining come massage my legs..

C- Ya ya coming Rani sahaba.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Soon Nandini and Manik came down to the dining room only to find three sits are empty two beside each other and another one in the opposite corner beside Mukti. And he , Nandu and Alia are left to be sit.

Mu- Alia my bestie come let's sit together today. Come here.

A- But I want to sit there be

Mu-(pulling Alia) Are just come na and sit.

Nandu walked and sat on the chair and Manik went and sit beside Nandu which was the only chair left for him. Making his happiness to no bounds . And was trying to hold Nandini's hand under the table .

N- What are you doing?

M- Holding your hands.

N- Leave me you idiot.

M- No nah never.

But in all this they failed to notice that Cabir's phone fell down and he was under the table.

C- Wait a second isn't that Manik and Nandini's hand.
(Getting up from the table )Ya it is their hand only but why are they holding hands. Wait let me check again.
What they are not holding but I think I clearly saw them holding the hands . Am I hallucinating?

But the actually reason was Manik noticed Cabir's doubtful stare and removed his hand on time.

M-(in mind) I know what you are thinking Cabir. But I am sorry it is not the right time for announcing my and Nandu's relationship. I am sorry friend. But you have to be in confusion for few more months.

He was brought out of his thoughts when Neyonika offered Nandini strawberry Shake making Manik drool at the juice.

Ne- Here Nandu your favorite.

N- Eww I don't like this . I want to have Chocolate shake.

M- Mom if she doesn't like that can you please please give me it looks so tasty.

Hearing both of them it was like the Malhotra and the Murthy was going to have a heart attack.

C- Are you sure behana you don't want Strawberry Shake. See strawberry your favorite strawberry see.

Na- Manik don't you hate strawberry.

N & M - So what can't our preference change.

Ne- Ya but Manik from your birth infact when I was pregnant with you all the time Chocolate was your favorite and you absolutely hated strawberry. What happened now.

I- Nandu baby are you okay ? Why will you not eat Strawberry baby.

N-(fake crying) So now I can't even eat of my choice.

I- No no baby. OK both of you can exchange your drink.

M & N - (high fighing) Yeah !!!!

And started drinking there shakes.

Mu-( whispering) Aren't they acting a bit weird?

C- Ya I too think so.

M-(after finishing the drink) Oh I am full.

I- What don't you like the food why are you eating so less?

N-(continuesly eating whatever she gets in front of her except thing made up of strawberry) Why did you all cook so less today.

I- What Nandu Aren't you eating a bit too much today? Are you and Manik beta are you both okay . You both are behaviors a bit weird.

N-(crying) So you are saying I am fat..

I- No no wh..

R- Leave it na Ishita let my daughter eat how much she wants. Eat beta .

N-(Smiling) Thank you Raj uncle.

C- Are they OK Mukti?

Mu- God knows!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Whole day passed by Manik trying to manofy Nandini while she was continuously ignoring him or something or the other coming up stopping him to go to Nandini making Manik frustrated and Nandini enjoying his condition.

Soon it was night time. Nandini was in her room when she suddenly received a message from Manik saying there is an emerging and she should immediately come to the terrace.

And Nandini being Nandini hearing emergency immediately run to the terrace forgetting her act of being angry with Manik.

But as soon as she reached there she saw no one there.

N-(worriedly) MANIK where are you are you OK?

M- laal laal gaal jaise tamatar
nandu ka gussa chadd gaya chatt par
kaise manau usse laghta hai darr
kahu kuch toh royegii woh batlii bhar bhar.

Nandini turned to see Manik singing carrying all the favorites ice- cream of Nandu in a tray.

N-(running into his arms) Manik Manik are you OK??

M- I am OK jaan . I am sorry for making you angry. Here is a small apology gift for you.

N- AWW Manik thank you so much.
(And started eating with her fingers cutely) umm Manik thank you soo much it's sooooooo tasty.

Manik just smiled seeing his girlfriend cuteness but suddenly she stopped eating.

N-(slapping her forehead) Aiyappa

M- What happen Nandu?

N- I forgot to ask whether you want to eat or not

M- No problem baby you can still give me ice cream.

N- Really? How?

M- Like this.

Saying this he just slammed his rough lips on her soft petals like lips. Making her moan in delight. Sensing her need of oxygen Manik broke the kiss.

M-(joining their forehead)Are you still angry on me baby?

N- No Manik I a...
Wait a second (pushing him away) How dare you make me worried for you?

M- I am sorry baby this was the only way for you to bring to me please forgive me.

N-(Smirking) I can forgive you but in one condition.

M- Yes yes just say I will do anything for you.

N- I want to make love with you tonight .

Making Manik's jaw drop because in this many years this is the first time she took the initiative.

M- Wha..what??

N- What you can't do this?

M-(hurriedly) No no who said I am not I am ready I am ready.

Now how can he miss the opportunity. Right guys?

N- But there is a twist.

M- Again twist.

N- OK if you don't want the twist leave it we will not d...

M- No no OK OK tell what twist.

N-(boldly) Today I will be the dominant one .

M- WHAT!!! Can you ? I mean to sa....

N- What what . So are you ready? I will show you whether I can or not.

While Manik just stood there shocked seeing his expression Nandu pulled him by his collar to their room .

⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ IT PLEASE SKIP IT⚠️

MANIK'S POV

As soon as we entered the room Nandu left making me sit on the bed.

M- Jaan where are you com..
(But stopped seeing Nandini. )
F*CK.

The veiw infront of me made me gulp she was looking so so so fu*king hot and Se*y. Have some mercy on me God.

She slowly came to me and stood infront of me.

N-(tracing her fingers) So how I am looking my love.

M- (gulping)So so se*y..

Saying this I was about to kiss her.

N-(pulling away) Ah ah Mr.Malhotra you cannot do anything today . I will do everything today.

Hearing her I went into complete daze . When I came out of the daze hearing the sound of the music I realized I was tied with the chair. And infront of me was standing Nandu dancing se*yly but what she next did made my jaw drop on the floor. SHE WAS STRIPPING. HOLY FU*K.

M- Baby please remove this..

N- Ah ah baby today I will do and you will just watch.

M- Nandu you are playing with fire.

N- Aww Mani baby I know I am playing with fire and I definitely want to get burn in that fire.

Saying this she started kissing my collar bone trailing higher till reaching my ear lobes. Suddenly she grabbed my rock 🪨 hard d**k resulting a throaty moan from me.

NANDINI'S POV

A smirk formed on my lips hearing his moan. Soon he was a Moaning mess tied under my mercy as I gave him a handj*b but as soon as I realized he as about to release I stooped my movements making him whinch.

M- Nandu what the heck.

N-( innocently) What did I do??

M- Why did you stop ?

N- Oh so Mr. The Manik Malhotra wants me to continue (again started giving him what he wanted earning a loud moan from him) Ha tell .(seductively)

M- Ah.. YA ..Ugh. ah .. ya I want.ah ah.. it.

N-(stooping her movements sitting on his lap) So tell you will ever make me angry ha(kissing and biting his earlobes)

M- No na never.

His breathing and voice was much deeper . His hard c*ck was poking me telling me it's completely working.

Today I will show him who Nandini Murthy and soon to be Malhotra is.

N-Will you ever talk about other girl.

I latch my lips on his neck trailing up his throat bone. Nibbling and sucking on his skin making sure to leave few marks here and there.

M-(Moaning) N oh ah. No never.ah never think.yes yes about another girl.

I parted my lips and pressed myself more on him.

N- Good.. Say you are mine..

M- I am only yours jaan.

Kissing him one last time I pulled away. And just keep looking at the art work done by me making me proud as hell. Lips swollen, a prominent hard on darken lips and body covered with my marks.

M- (irritated )Why did you stop Nandu?

After opening his ropes I walk towards the bed.

N- (faking tiredness)Umm not in a mood anymore.

M- What please Nandu my jaan my baby Don't leave me hanging like this.

Making me giggle 😃 at him. And once he understood I am making fun of him. Within a second I was in a bed with Manik crazily kissing me.

Suddenly he stopped and asked in my eyes for permission once he got what he wanted. He entered inside me making me shout in the pleasure I was receiving.

N-F*ck Manik I am going to c*m.

M- Me too me too let's do it together wait.

M- Now jaan.

Soon we both climaxed.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ENDS⚠️

letting out a grunt he collapsed in top of me.

M- That was the best love making ever.

N- Ya and I completed one of our bucket lists .

M- (confused)Bucket list??

N- Ya the one we made together remember.

M- Oh Ya so you did all this for that.

N-(Smiling sheepishly) Yeah..

M- Oo OK so did you forgive me.

N- Budhu I was never in the first place angry with you to forgive you.

M- WHAT!!!

N- yea this all was just an acting.

M- O toh ma faltu me tension le raha tha . Thank God 😊. Oh Nandu one more thing aren't we both behaving a bit weird.

N- Ya I too noticed it but couldn't understand why.

M- May be for all this travel and all.

N- Ya maybe. Leave it . I am too tired let me sleep. Good night and love you.

M-(kissing her forehead) Good night baby and I love you too.

And like this another day came to an end where we both are constantly falling more for each other . Drawn together more than the day before.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

THOUGHTS ON CABIR.

@Shravaneek15 thank you so so much for the wonderful aesthetic 💛 💖.

TARGET- 55+ VOTES

Words limit - 2640.

And guys Thank you so much for the 10k readers. Please do share , vote and comment my story if you like it please please please.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.5K 927 10
Peek in to know more, for manan fans...
149K 9.3K 24
KINGS CHOICE| {COMPLETED} So being a prince has its own pro's and con's you can live your life but under danger you can aim for the sky but miss the...
28.3K 2K 16
💚All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
66.3K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...