Friendship Turned Into Relati...

By lishaghosh

childhood friendship Soha: hey manik lets hangout tonight in a club.... party from my end lets enjoy. Manik :... More

Friendship Turned Into relationship
1. childhood thick friends
2. First Day at school
3.First Insecurity
4. First Proposal
5. Misunderstanding
6. Fight and seperation
7. Falling Apart
8. Ignoring
9. Earning forgiveness
10.Jealous Manik
11. Planning Plotting
12. Flying to singapore.
13. Different approach
14.
15
16 Romance
17 Flying back
18. MANIK'S BIRTHDAY
19. Prank
20. Proposal
21. Long Drive
22. Shopping
23. Engagement Part 1
24. Engagement Part 2
26. Taking Blessings
27 Taking care
28. Crazy Nandu
29. Separation
30. Missing Each Other.
31. Surprise Visit.
32.
33. Manik on a tough spot
34. Marriage .
35. First night
36. New Beginning
Note
38. Surprises
39.
40.
41. Surprise Honeymoon
42. Honeymoon
43. Honeymoon Part 2
44. Happiness
note
Epilogue

25. Engagement Part 3

715 69 8
By lishaghosh

Thankyou for all your votes and comments guys.

Enjoy Reading guys....

Early morning manik escaped her room and went to his room to take a nap till 7am. Nandu's sleep broke and frowned not finding anyone beside her. she was happy today as well as nervous. Many relation will change from today, she will be having two families to take care of. she was feeling new from today although it is just an engagement but she will be Malhotra's from now. 

She did he morning chores, had bath. someone knocked her door "Yes come in"

Two ladies were standing with her dress and makeup "Mam raj sir and raman sir had sent me to do your makeup please sit down mam"

She nodded her head and sat down silently, they made her hair, and light makeup with Manik's strict instructions. she at last wore her lehenga and was mesmerized with her own beauty. the lehenga was hell gorgeous.  After 3 hours of makeup and hair she was finally ready for the function. "WOWWW"...

Ladies : You look beautiful mam, thankyou for cooperating with us.

They went from there, getting the cue that nandini was ready, Ishita and Raman came to see her. Nandini was wearing her lipstick when she saw someone's gaze on her.

Nandini : amma appa Ayiye na aaplog yaha , do you need something?

Ishita got emotional seeing her daughter like a princes her princess. she hugged her tightly and said "Meri nandu  ko kisi ki nazar na lage, you are looking like princes my dear, god bless you."

Raman said her like a protective father :Nandu kabhi v koi dikkat ho try to handle it on your own, I know you are capable enough to protect yourself and fight your issues but if you need any help by chance just give me a call. Its your home beta and me and your mom will always be there for you, we will miss you. A lone tear fell from his eyes when he hugged him.

Nandu : appa aap tension mat lo, Raj uncle is your friend dad, and Nyo aunty they are our own. i am not going to some strangers home dad. you can come anytime to meet me.

Raman : Nandu i am not just telling you about fighting  my child. Even if you need some help, in your career, or anything you can come to anyone. Don't let down your self respect from your own self nandu, and you have to adjust in certain ways, please do that. i believe all people are different from others, may be Manik can be wrong in some ways, voice it out, if he says you something think about it, its not always love my dear, may be you have arguments, fights, bad time. its life my girl. you have to be strong. 

Nandu nodded her head in agreement and hugged  both of them. 

Raj: oyee raman meri beti ko le a niche yaar, rakh lega kya

they went down listening their voice. Manik's mouth was wide open seeing her bride who is exclusively for her.

Cabir saw this and said "Abe manik, she is beautiful i know, Langoor ke kismast me angoor aaya h. "

Manik glared him and eyed him to keep his mouth shut at least for today. 

Cabir shrugged his shoulders " what ? even she calls you monkey manik malhotra.  HHAHAHHHHA" Manik greeted his teeth at his lame jokes.

They went to the stage, where a priest was also present he chanted some mantras and and they exchanged rings. all the family members and relatives witnessed their lovely engagement and gave their blessings to both of them. 

Cabir : Ladies and gentlemen  aaj mere yaar ki shadi h to dance to banta h dosto, so what are you waiting for start the music.

All of them danced like crazy nandini was moving with the song though her lehenga was a bit heavy. Manik was the happiest seeing everyone happy just by having nandini in her life. She is surely his lucky charm. They had their drinks, with lunch and lots of fun. At night all the family members were sitting together and some were playing dumsharas, some dancing,, the elder people were chit chatting about life, pulling each others legs but having fun. Raj had made a plan for roaming around the local areas, as the weather was good, chilling but the nature's beauty was mesmerizing and soothing.

Raj : Bhai sb koi so jao kl subah we will have more fun, and then manik and nandini I want both of you to take blessings from Vaishno devi temple.

They retired back to their rooms to take rest and catch some sleep, as new day had new fun stored for them. 

They started their journey at 8 am from their villa

APPLE GARDEN

DAL LAKE

They had a lot of fun with thousands of pictures and boating.

NISHAT GARDEN.

SHANKARACHARYA TEMPLE

TULIP GARDEN

They had a lot of fun all through the day, it seems more like a family holiday than engagement. Everyone was praising Manik for his amazing idea. He even did a lot of shopping for their families back at home, to take something as a memento. 

they reached home all drained out as slept in their respective rooms, for the start of new day.  

Done with the update.

Did you like the small tour?

Was the engagement up to mark. i thought of keeping it real and simple.

As the theme of my story was a true story.

Thankyou Lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 46.3K 70
"Dr.Manik Malhotra, home ministry of India reached Mumbai as his grand mother is not well. According to sources she had a paralysis stroke, admitted...
23.1K 1.7K 16
Nandini: We're Best Friends, right? Manik: Yes, of course. Nandini: So be honest with me. Who do you like? Manik: No one. I love someone. Nandini: oh...
93.6K 8.1K 18
Hello people... So here's one more short story from my side... And as a request from one of my readers, I present u A CUTE MANIK and A NAUGHTY YET CA...
531K 40.4K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...