| 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 �...

Fivespotatoe द्वारा

ᴋᴀʟɪ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴇᴇᴠᴇꜱ, ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛɪꜱᴛɪᴄ, Sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴛᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴠᴇʀʙᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ... अधिक

Introduction
Childhood
Childhood (pt.2)
Childhood (pt.3)
Childhood (pt.4)
Childhood (pt.5)
Childhood (pt.6)
Chapter 1
Facts about Kali
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
BIRTHDAY CHAOS *\(⊙~⊙)/*
Chapter 4
Childhood (pt.7)
Childhood (pt.8)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Season 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Apology
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

4.7K 85 46
Fivespotatoe द्वारा

Kali rushed out of her room and came face to face with, Vanya. Kali was relieved that her sister was out of that horrid prison and safe, but when she looked at her sister's face, something was wrong. Her eyes were stark white, and she was extremely pale.

The shaking of the house calmed slightly as the two sisters stared at each other. Vanya stared down at the girl with a blank face, Kali opened her mouth and willed herself to speak to comfort her sister, but like usual, nothing came out.

Vanya stared for a moment more before speaking, "Join me. Join me, and we can make them pay, pay for what they've put us through. We've been left out, put down. Because we lack something that they have. That's not right, Kali. We can stick together and be happy, we won't be put down. Our powers, we could do so much, you don't realize your strength. But I can, I feel it radiating off of you."

The shaking ceased and Kali forced herself to speak, "I-I can't." She murmured.

Vanya scoffed, "They think the same thing of you as they do me. A monster, somebody who can't stick up for themselves. A nobody. They underestimate us, just join me Kali and we can show them how wrong they are. How weak and pathetic they are." She tempted.

Kali knew her sister was hurting, and she was also right about how her siblings underestimate them. But she could never hurt them. "I'm sorry..." She whispered.

Vanya nodded stiffly, upset that her attempt didn't work, but she understood. Kali was too soft, she had too big of a heart. She couldn't harm her siblings no matter what they did to her.

"Go." Vanya demanded and walked past Kali as the house began to shake again. The girl obeyed and made her way out of the house as fast as she could.

She ran past the living room and stopped, Pogo went flying through the air and moose antlers pierced his chest. Kali wanted to cry, to crumble to the ground and sob her heart out and what was worse was that her sister did it. Her sister killed the only person that was closest to a father figure to her. He was gone, her sister was gone, her house was gone, and her siblings were nowhere to be found.

She ran out of the house and the cold air whipped her face as soon as she reached the outdoors. She turned around and watched the house she grew up in, crumble to pieces. She found herself unable to cry. It was torture, she just wanted to yell and scream and let everyone around her how upset she was, but her body and mind was in so much shock that she just... stood there. No emotion evident on her face.

Diego came running from somewhere with Klaus behind him and he began shouting whilst climbing the ruble.

"Mom! Mom! Klaus, come here. Help me search." He yelled.

"Diego." He tried. "Just stop it. Stop." He said grabbing the said man's shoulder sadly.

"No, what- what are you- Let me go. What are you doing?" He struggled against Klaus who began to pull him away from the broken house.

"Stop. Stop. She's gone. She's... She's gone, okay? She's..." He shook his head.

"You wanna-" He stuttered, "Wanna- Walk away from this?"

Klaus shook his head solemnly, "No."

"What about Pogo?"

Luther walked up to his two brothers, "He didn't make it." Kali squeezed her eyes shut; her heart ached at those words. Pogo was gone. Mom was gone. Their house was gone.

"What?" Diego questioned, though he heard what the man said.

"Vanya killed him."

"But Vanya wouldn't-"

"No, I saw it. Just before we got out. Kali saw it too." Luther informed them sadly. All eyes turned to the girl for conformation at this information, but she just stared back blankly.

"Mom. Now Pogo." Diego gasped out and sat on the rocks.

Five appeared into view and Kali let out a gasp of relief, she really needed her best friend right now.

"Guys. This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today." He told them quickly with a newspaper grasped tightly in his hand. Great, just when they thought it was over. Of course not.

"I thought you said it was over." Luther said incredulously.

"I was wrong, okay? This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't change anything. The time could have altered since that newspaper came out this morning." Diego said a valid point.

"You're not listening to me. When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The moon's still shining, the Earth is still in one piece, but not the Academy."

Klaus snatched the newspaper out of Five's hand, "I'm confused." He groaned looking down at the paper.

"Then listen to me, you idiot! Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."

Helicopters and police cars were heard from a distance as they made their way to the ruins of the Academy.

"We have to find her." Luther informed.

The helicopters shined their lights on the six, "We gotta go. Now. Regroup at the Super Star. Go!" Diego announced standing up and running. Everyone began to run in separate directions and Five blinked him and Kali to the bowling building.

Kali looked around the crappy place, a couple lanes were being used by a birthday party of kids around Kali and Five's physical age. Kali walked away from Five and near the farthest lane from the birthday. Five followed behind her and glared at anyone who looked at her.

She sat down on the carpeted floor with her legs crossed and put her head in her hands. Five sat on the hard plastic seats beside her and watched her carefully. She looked up and carefully scanned the room, so much was going on she couldn't think. Kids were cheering, neon lights that were on the walls flashed occasionally and her mind was racing.

She decided she needed to cool down and stood up abruptly, taking Five by surprise. "Where are you going?" He asked as she began to walk away. She looked back at him and pointed to the bathroom. He nodded and watched as she left.

Just as she was about to push open the door to the women's bathroom, the door to the men's opened beside her and she looked at it. A boy with a bow that you usually put on top off presents walked out and looked at her. He had brown hair and glasses and a little smile on his face when he looked at her.

"Hey." He greeted cheerfully. She gave a tight-lipped smile back and was about to head in the bathroom before he stopped her by talking once more, "Um, sorry. But, um, I was wondering if you wanted to come join me and my friends and bowl. It's my thirteenth birthday." He told her proudly.

She looked over his shoulder at his friends and back at him, she swallowed the lump in her throat before answering in a bare whisper, "Sure."

He smiled before looking over his own shoulder and at Five who was in deep thought staring at the floor. "Is that your boyfriend?"

A deep blush crept up her face and she shook her head, looking down at the floor.

He nodded in understanding, "My name's Kenny." He introduced.

"Kali." She whispered looking back up from the floor.

"Pretty name." He told her. She gave him a half smile in response. "Well, come join us when you want. I'll be in lane 4" He informed and walked away from her after giving a small wave.

She walked into the bathroom and realized that for a moment she had completely forgot about all her problems. She smiled to herself, had she just made her first friend other than her siblings? (Kenny just got friend zoned...poor kid.)

She splashed water on her face and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face dripped slightly with dirty water because of all the dirt that was on it. She wiped it all away with her sleeve and sighed heavily before walking out of the little room.

She sat down beside Five's feet, and he looked at her. He followed her gaze, she was looking at the kids across the room, one of the boys looked up at her, - Kenny - smiled and gave a small wave. Five looked down at her and she shyly smiled back.

Five looked between the two with his eyebrows furrowed, "Who the fuck is that?" He asked harshly.

She looked back up at him and smiled brightly, her eyes gleaming with happiness and excitement, "My new friend."

"Since when? I thought I was your friend. When did you meet him? Where did you meet him?" He bombarded her with questions.

Her smile dropped and she murmured sadly, "You are my friend." She looked at her hands in her lap, she hadn't meant to make Five feel left out. She guessed that she got too caught up with the thought of somebody wanting to be her friend that she forgot how Five would feel. (He doesn't feel left out, Kali, I'm sorry. Yet again I'd do the same thing if I was her😭)

Five's gaze softened as he looked at her sad face, but he was still pissed with this random boy for being 'friends' with Kali.

She looked up at him again and he sighed. He looked at the boy who was trying to get her attention and wave her over. "Fine. I'm not mad. Go hang out with your 'friend'" He scowled. This boy was obviously not trying to be her friend. And even though it was like a 17-year age difference in the two, Kali still just wanted to have a friend.

She gave him and unsure look. "Go." He told her again. She gave him a small smile and got up. She walked nervously over to the group, fiddling with her hands.

The rest of the Academy walked in and seen Five, they followed his glare over to Kali who was making her way over to the party. They all sat down, and Diego spoke up, "What's she doing?"

Five huffed and tore his gaze off of Kali, "She wanted to hang out with her new 'friend'" He said putting up quotation marks with his fingers at the word, friend. Every sibling turned around in their seat and looked back at the nervous girl, watching intently.

Kenny walked over to her with a smile and went to grab her hand to lead her over. She stopped in her spot before he could grab her hand and backed up a few steps. He raised an eyebrow at her action but shrugged it off nonetheless and told her to follow him.

They reached Kennys lane that had two more kids playing on it. "So, you know how to play, right?" He asked her. She nodded and looked at the two boys playing on Kennys lane.

"That's Carl and Matt. They're nice don't worry." He told her, inspecting her nervous face as she looked at the two. She nodded hesitantly, looking down at her hands that she was fiddling with again.

"You don't talk much, huh?" He chuckled slightly. She shrugged in response not really knowing what else to do. "That's fine. I don't mind. You wanna try?" He asked referring to the bowling balls beside them. She looked up and looked at the balls before nodding to him.

Klaus chuckled, "Looks like the little man is tryna steal your girl." 

Five glared at Klaus, "She's not my girl, I couldn't care less. And plus, she's too old for him."

Diego gave Five a look, "Really? Cause you're glaring at the kid like he stole your last fry."

Five ignored him and continued to glare at the thirteen-year-old.

It was silent for a moment before Luther spoke up, "Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare."

"For what?" Diego questioned looking away from Kali. Everyone else tore their gaze off of the girl and looked at Number One.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." Allison slapped the man with her notepad. He sighed, "We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullshit. There's always options." Diego shot back. Klaus grabbed a newspaper from beside him and began to flip through it.

"Yeah, like what?" Five questioned.

"I don't know." Diego admitted.

Luther stood up, "Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere."

Klaus stopped at a page and gasped lightly, "Or... here. Look at this." He told them, laying the paper down on his lap.

Everyone walked over to him and stared down at the paper, "That's right. Her concert is tonight." Diego remembered.

"Hello." An unknown voice spoke from behind them, and they turned around. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you are not gonna bowl, you gotta leave. And I seen that little girl with you, and she's bowling right now. You gotta buy her bowling shoes." The employee said, looking at Five at her last two sentences before walking away.

They looked toward the manager who was behind the front counter, and he slammed a pair of bowling shoes on the counter. Five rolled his eyes, "I am not paying for some damn bowling shoes so Kali can hang out with that little shit." He looked toward Kali, "Eight! Come here!" He yelled.

Her head snapped toward him, and she looked back to Kenny and raised a finger to tell him 'Just a minute' before running over to Five and her siblings.

"You seemed to warm up quickly to those complete strangers." He fake smiled. Her smile dropped at his tone in voice, and she bit her lip, looking down at her feet.

"Sit down. They want me to pay for your bowling shoes if your gonna play. And I don't have any money." He told her. Everyone watched as she sat beside Five's feet and watched the kid's play with a longing look. Five didn't look at her though, he knew that he would give in if he looked at her, so he looked aimlessly around the room.

Allison wrote on her notepad and tapped it with her marker,

SHE'S OUR SISTER

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to dad." Luther told her.

Diego snapped at this, "To dad? No, I've heard enough about-" Kali looked at the two when they began to raise their voices.

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one. We can't give her a choice to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one." Five spoke. From what Allison wrote on her notepad earlier and what Five said, she understood what was happening and she glared up at Five in pure rage.

Klaus spoke up, "Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help." Klaus suggested.

"Now is not the time." Luther scolded and Kali turned her glare to him instead.

"No, let him finish. He saved my life today." Diego told them all. Kali dropped her glare and looked at Number Four with pride. Klaus stood up.

"Is that true?" Luther questioned.

"Yeah, yeah, I did... take credit for it. In fact, the real hero... was Ben." Everyone looked at him in disbelief and Kali's lips parted slightly. A spark of hope lit in her chest, and she watched Klaus carefully.

"Today, listen... Today, he punched me in the face. And earlier, in the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life, not me."

"You are unbelievable, Klaus" Luther told him.

"You want proof, is that it? All right, I-I'll give you proof." He told them picking up a bowling ball. "All right, it's showtime, baby." Klaus said, getting ready to through the ball. Kali stood up and looked where Klaus was looking, her eyes pleading for something to happen.

He threw the ball, "Catch!" Five moved out of the way so that the ball didn't hit him. The ball didn't float in the air, Ben didn't appear, nothing happened. And Kali hurt once more, the feeling of hope died quickly in her heart, and she let out a shaky breath.

"Is there any way to silence the voice in your head that screams out to be the center of attention?" Luther asked.

Kali stared at the spot Klaus threw the ball and her eyes pricked with tears. God, she was stupid. Stupid to believe that her deceased brother was there. Unbeknownst to her Ben was looking at her sadly as she bit her trembling lip.

"You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid." Klaus shot back.

Luther's mouth dropped open in shock and Allison looked at the man in disbelief.

Klaus realized what he did and tried to fix it, "Which was a complete... It-It wasn't his fault, cause he was ridiculously high, right? And-and the girl, she thought he was a furry..."

"Stop!" Luther said quickly.

"Okay." Klaus said quietly.

Luther slowly looked towards Allison, she scoffed and turned on her heal, heading out of the building. "Allison, wait." Luther called out and chased after her.

Kali looked away from where Ben was and turned to see Kenny and his mom walking towards them. Kali walked back over to Five and sat down on the plastic seat, she wouldn't be able to talk to him anyways.

"Excuse me! Excuse me, it's my son Kenny's birthday today, and... Uh... wouldn't your son and daughter be happier playing with kids their own age? Assuming it's okay with your two dads." The woman said, gesturing to Klaus and Diego. Klaus looked at Diego in surprise and Diego looked absolutely revolted.

Five looked at the woman, then to Kenny. He glared at the boy, "I would rather chew off my own foot." Five snarled, his voice laced with venom.

The woman gave Five a look of horror and Kali stared down at the ground, ashamed of her best friend.

"Let's go, Kenny." The woman said and led said boy away from the two.

Five stood up and walked away but Kali didn't really care.

"If I were to date a man, you'd be the last man I'd date." Diego clarified.

"You'd be lucky to get me." Klaus snarked back, he stood up and sat beside Kali who looked up and gave him a sad look.

Diego left and began to eat some of the snacks on the tables behind them.

"Kali, I'm sorry." Klaus apologized. She looked back to the ground solemnly. "I meant what I said. Ben is here, really, he is." He tried to convince her. She looked back up at him and searched his eyes, it didn't look like he was lying but it's Klaus, he was a good liar.

"He's here. Behind us, right now. He's always been here, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Klaus continued. Kali's eyes began to water again as her brother tried to convince her.

"I promise you; I'm not lying. I would never lie about this, especially to you." He told her sincerely. She let the tears fall and she tried to wipe them with her sleeve, but they kept coming.

"I-I believe y-you." She managed to choke out as she continued to wipe her tears. Klaus smiled in relief and Ben smiled brightly behind them. Klaus wanted to hug his sister, pick her up and spin around in circles cheering but she'd never let that happen. He just watched until her tears stopped, and she looked up at him again.

"Thank you. I love you, Kal." He smiled. She let out an airy chuckle, "Love you too." She whispered.

Luther came back with Allison behind him, "All right, where's Five?"

"He left." Diego informed casually and Kali looked up, Five was indeed gone.

"Oh, for the love of... Where'd he go?"

"Didn't tell us."

"Well, we're not waiting around for him. The concert starts in 30 minutes."

"All right, so what's the plan?"

"Well, I think that, uh... We go to the Icarus Theater."

"That's a location, not a plan." Diego scoffed. Luther looked lost for words. "What? Is that all you got? Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page, because right now, we're all over the place." Diego said, getting up in Luther's face.

"You're right. We need a plan." Luther admitted.

Kali looked behind them when she heard heavy footsteps and her eyes widened. Men armed with heavy guns and gas masks stormed the building. She pointed to them, and everyone turned to where she was looking.

They began to shoot and they all ducked for cover.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Diego shouted over the gun fire.

"Maybe they're here for Kennys birthday!" Klaus shouted from beside Kali, both of them covering their ears at the loud noises.

"No, I'm pretty sure they're here for us!" Luther yelled back.

Diego stood up and threw a knife at one of the men and it hit him in the chest. The man fell back into the music system behind him and bright flashing lights with loud music began to play.

Kali closed her eyes shut tightly, as Luther stood up and threw two bowling balls at some of the men. Diego threw knives rapidly at the men as well. Klaus grabbed Kennys birthday cake and threw it at one of the man's faces, knocking him down.

"They're blocking the exit!" Klaus shouted.

"So, what's the plan now, Luther?" Diego asked.

Allison tapped Klaus' shoulder and pointed to the lanes.

"Kali, stop the bullets with your powers or something! Then we'll run and go through the lanes!" Luther shouted. Kali pried her eyes opened and everyone was staring at her. She got up on her knees and peaked over at the shooters, she narrowed her eyes and most of the men flew backwards into the walls.

Almost all of the bullet shooting ceased, and everyone stood and ran as fast as they could down the lanes.

Klaus belly dived into the bowling pins and Kali slid on her knees. They dropped into the space behind the bowling pins and ran for the exit as Diego rushed them, "Come on, let's go!"

. . .

They ran into the Icarus Theater and up the stairs, Kali could hear the faint sound of the orchestra playing from where she was.

Allison stopped Luther and held up her notepad,

I NEED TO GO ALONE

"Wha- Allison, I can't let you do that, alright? She's beyond reasoning." Luther told her.

"You hear the music? It's started." Diego told them.

"Do you honestly think she's gonna listen? After everything that's happened?" Luther asked the woman.

"We don't have time for this." Klaus murmured hurriedly.

Luther gave in, "Okay."

Allison ran out to go find Vanya and everyone watched her go.

"You're using her as a distraction, aren't you?" Diego asked knowingly. Kali gave Luther an incredulous look.

"It's our best chance to incapacitate Vanya."

"Oh." Klaus sighed.

"She'll thank us later." Luther reassured himself.

They began walking the same way Allison went.

"So, what's the plan?" Klaus asked.

"Uh, you wait out front. You too Kali." Luther told the two while they headed up the stairs, her and Klaus stopped walking.

"What?"

"Yeah, you're the lookouts."

"The lookout?" Klaus exclaimed. They ignored Klaus and walked away. Kali and her brother sadly turned around and headed for the doors out.

. . .

Kali and Klaus bit into their burrito, "I didn't ask for cilantro." Klaus whined. Kali chuckled at her brother and took another bite out of hers.

Klaus looked beside him, "What?" He questioned and turned around fully. Kali followed him as the man peered around the truck, then she heard the gunfire from inside the building. Her eyes widened and Klaus looked at her, he looked past her and swore, "Oh, shit!" He whispered shouted hiding behind the truck.

Kali looked at what he was looking at and she hid as well, nearly choking on her burrito.

"This is it, mofo. Go time! Go time!" He whispered to who Kali assumed was Ben. Klaus began to run towards the building and Kali followed.

"Come on, man, we're the damn lookouts!" He said to assumably Ben again.

They ran down the stairs and into the room where everyone is, Klaus jumped the railing and Kali did the same, "Guys, it's Cha-Cha! It's Cha-Cha, she-" He stopped screaming when he noticed the shooters.

"Klaus, Kali! Get down!" Luther yelled.

Klaus and Kali ducked between the chairs like everyone else as they got fired at.

Five blinked onto one of the shooters back and made him shoot two of his partners.

Klaus stood up and his fists began to glow blue, Ben appeared and looked around the room. Both him and Ben began screaming as Ben used his powers, tentacles shot out of his stomach and grabbed the men. They all were ripped in half, had broken backs or their sculls crushed as Ben let the tentacles loose.

Everyone stood up and looked at their dead brother in shook, "Oh my, God. It's him. Ben." Luther spoke in disbelief.

'Oh my God' Allison mouthed.

The tentacles went back into Ben's body, and he smiled at Kali before disappearing from sight again.

"No who's the lookout?" Klaus laughed. Everyone looked at him in shook and Klaus waved them off like it was nothing.

Vanya's clothes and violin began to turn white as she played her violin. The building started to crumble just like the Academy had.

Diego came walking back to the group, to be honest Kali hadn't even noticed he went missing.

"Oh, welcome back. Where were you?" Luther questioned the man.

"Honoring a memory." He replied. Allison put a hand on his shoulder and Five and Kali gave him a knowing look. "So, how do you wanna end this thing?"

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles."

"So, it's a suicide mission?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we got." Five told them.

"Are we all in?" Luther asked.

Almost everyone nodded in agreement.

"Allison, Kali?" They both shook their heads no.

Luther looked at Diego, "Stage left." The man ran to said stage. He pointed to himself, "Stage right." He pointed to Klaus and Five. "You guys take the front."

They all ran to their designated spots and Allison stopped Luther, "I'm sorry. There's no time, Allison. If she finishes this concert the world goes up in flames." And with that he ran to his spot as well.

Allison and Kali looked at each other sadly.

"Now!" They heard Luther yell, and all four men ran at Vanya. Before they could reach her, she sent another blast of light, and they were being suspended in the air by energy tentacles.

The energy seemed to be sucking the life out of the four, they all shook and screamed in agony as the light shined through their chest. Vanya didn't show any emotion as she killed her brothers.

Allison stood behind her sister with a gun pointed straight to her head and Kali stood and watched with tears running down her face.

Vanya continued killing her brothers, unaware that a gun was pointed right at her. Allison took a deep breath and right as she was about to pull the trigger Kali pushed the gun with her powers and a loud blast was heard throughout the ginormous room.

The men fell to the floor and Vanya arched her back, a blast of light flew out of her chest and went through the dome, glass ceiling.

Vanya fell backwards, passed out, and Allison caught her before she hit the ground. They all ran up to their sisters who were on the floor looking at the girl in white.

Everyone else dropped to the floor and Luther asked, "Is she alive?" Allison felt the woman's pulse and nodded. "She is? Yeah?" He confirmed. Kali sighed in relief along with Klaus. "We did it. We saved the world."

Allison hugged her unconscious sister and Luther hugged them both, Kali and Five looked at each other in relief.

"Oh, man." Klaus sighed. He looked up at the roof and had to do a double take, he stood up and pointed to the sky, "Uh, guys... You see that big moon rock coming towards us?"

Five stood up and gaper at the night sky. There was, indeed, a big moon rock hurtling towards them. Kali stood up with the rest of her siblings and sighed in exasperation.

"That's not good." Luther pointed out.

"So, this is it, huh? So much for... saving the world." Klaus sighed in defeat.

Five paced behind them. "If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh? The Umbrella Academy. A total failure." Diego said. 'That's a bit harsh.' Kali thought.

"At least we're together in the end. As a family." Luther told them.

"This doesn't have to be the end." Five spoke up and everyone looked at him.

"What? What are you saying, Five?" Luther asked.

"I think I have a way out of here, but you gotta trust me on this."

Words of disagreement were heard by the boys as Kali nodded in agreement.

"Well, the, we might as well accept out fate, because in less than a minute we're gonna get vaporized."

"What's your idea, then?" Diego questioned.

"We use my ability to time travel.  But this time, I take you all with me."

"You can do that?"

"I don't know. Never tried it before."

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"You're looking at it. A 58-year-old man inside a child's body, so there's that." Five scoffed.

"Oh, what the hell? I'm in."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm in." Klaus said.

"Me too." Luther agreed. "Allison?" The girl nodded. "What about Ben?"

"Great. Yeah, he's in." Klaus informed.

They all looked at Kali and she smiled and nodded once again.

"Okay. Great. Luther, grab Vanya." Five ordered. Said man picked up the woman and held her bridal style.

"Wait, should we be taking her?" He asked. "I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse. Isn't that like taking a bomb with us?"

"The apocalypse will always happen, and Vanya will always be the cause, unless we take her with us and fix her." Five reasoned.

They all stood in a circle holding hands, except for Kali who stood behind Five holding onto his blazer and Allison and Klaus who had to hold onto Luther's shoulder.

Five squeezed his eyes shut and groaned as a portal formed above them.

"It's working!" Luther shouted.

"Hold on! It's gonna get messy!" Five yelled. Kali looked at all her siblings, they were all thirteen again, just like her and Five.

The portal disappeared just before everything in sight was destroyed in flames.

(Words: 5152)

AN: Hello, beautiful people! Will you believe me if I told you I somehow wrote this all in 7 hours without any breaks? Well, I don't care if you do or don't, but I did. Jesus, this one chapter took 7 hours away from my life... Okay, moving on. I actually decided I don't give a flying fuck about editing these chapters, because I have the flu. I wanna die rn. I've been surviving off of Timmy's (For all you non-Candian people that's Tim Horton's), hot chocolate and Iced caps. I already live off of that anyways, so I don't mind. Any way's, I'll get started on season 2 now. Love you all <3

-ash :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

613K 25.6K 80
meet the commission's worst spy. ── 𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙭 © 2020
442K 10.5K 27
❝I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Eɪɢʜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ, ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ?❞ ❝Iᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇ...
137K 4.7K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...
292 7 10
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘 : 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 �...