Idhu Enna Maayam?

By Meenakshi_1511

Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that... More

Chapter 1 : Trip to Ooty?
Chapter 2 : One down ! Many more to go!
Chapter 3 : Family's Wrath
Chapter 4 : Away From Home?
Chapter 5 : Task Of Convincing !
Chapter 6 : Startled?
Chapter 7 : Make her Smile !
Chapter 8 : Broken !
Chapter 9 : Spellbound ?
Chapter 10 : First Encounter !
Chapter 11 : Sketching out an Idea
Chapter 12 : Akash Confronts Varun
Chapter 13 : Bring a Smile to Your Face
Chapter 14 : Merci-Thank You ?
Chapter 15 : Enjoy the little things
Chapter 16 : Yearning
Chapter 17 :Unrealised Feelings ?
Chapter 18 : Unanticipated Meet
Chapter 19 : Standing through your thick & thin
Chapter 20 : Family Time
Chapter 21 : Distant from each other
Chapter 22 : Shattered
Chapter 23 : Match Fixed
Chapter 24 : Hello ?
Chapter 25 : Agreed
Chapter 26: Mrs.Sanjana Varun
Chapter 27 : His Care
Chapter 28 : Ride Down the Memory lane
Chapter 29 : Her Experiment?
Chapter 30 : Apology Accepted
Chapter 31 : Feeling Loved
Chapter 32 : Cooking an act of Love
Chapter 33 : Change of Heart
Chapter 34 : Hue of Love
Chapter 35 : Back Again ?
Chapter 36 - Star Stuck
Chapter 37 : Childhood Craziness
Chapter 38 : Visit to Office
Chapter 39 : Will you come ?
Chapter 40 : Seeking Attention
Chapter 41: Zipline
Chapter 42 : His Birthday
Chapter 43 : For her
Chapter 44 : Collapsed
Chapter 45 : Truth Revealed
Chapter 46 : Return of Kavin
Chapter 47 : Things we do for love
Chapter 48 : Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee
Chapter 49 : Movie Experience ?
Chapter 50 : Shades of Mehendi
Chapter 51 : Baby Shower
Chapter 52 : Falling for her again ?
Chapter 53 : Gift !
Chapter 54 : Time for some Basket Ball
Chapter 55 : Entwined Together
Chapter 56 : Snow Fantasy
Chapter 57 : Longing for Eachother
Chapter 58 : Back to him
Chapter 59 : Be all Smiles
Chapter 60 : New Born
Chapter 61 : You
Chapter 62 : Our Home
Chapter 63 : Enraged
Chapter 64 : Mistake Realised ?
Chapter 65 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 66 : Naming Ceremony
Chapter 67 : Trouble
Chapter 68 : Everything is fair in love and war
Chapter 69 : Double Trouble
Chapter 70 : The New Dad in Town
Chapter 71 : Engagement
Chapter 72 : Unlimited Happiness
Chapter 73 : Heartbeat !
Chapter 74 : Tit for Tat
Chapter 75 : Theera kadhale
Chapter 76 : The Big day
Chapter 77 : Arrival of the Two Blueberries
Chapter 78 : Just the beginning
Chapter 79 : Nee-Naan-Naam

Bonus : Cheers to 25 Years

1.3K 170 178
By Meenakshi_1511

Waves were tingling the feets of the 4 members resided on the shore. The inner child erupted demanding to enjoy the waves of the beach.

Inspite of being a father for 23 years old children , Varun was ageing in reverse. He looked like Ved's bestfriend.

Ved dragged Varun and the duo completely got drenched in the sea waves. Who could resist beach and the water ? But yes Sanjana did , she did not want to end up in a messier state . While Swara joined in with her mother.

Ved winked at Varun while the duo had a sly smile playing on there face with there eyes fixed on Swara and Sanjana who were not ready to jump in to the waves.

Varun walked upto Sanjana , she assumed that he was done but what surprised Sanjana was he had pulled her into getting drenched in the water.

Swara knew with the look of Ved what was he upto and started running not wanting to come in hold of Ved. Her legs tripped and it indeed was easy for Ved to pull her into the beach water.

Sanjana glared at Varun and moved while he knew how to convince his lady love . Why not when he has 24 years of learning.

He held her close to  his embrace while she kept knocking his shoulders . He wasn't ready to leave her from his hold until she stops hitting him . Sanjana looked up at his eyes , he winked at her and that was enough to melt her.

"Certain things remain constant " Ved told admiring his parents.

"I have too much expectations , ennaku dadda mari husband venum dot " Swara expressly claimed.

"Vaani is no less than Amma " Ved tried to control his blush when Swara sighed
" Unnaku ennapa , Vikram mama and Dada green signal thandutanga ! Vaani kita nee annaiku Pragati oda veliya ponnadhu solllala? Iru d apa terium if she is like Amma or not ? " She told walking a little away from Ved.

"Kutty pisasu inga va enkita " Ved exclaimed in utter sarcasm.

"Na vara maten ! Nee adipa " Swara confessed.

"Nee varala nalum na adipen " Ved told as he ran behind Swara who was running holding her life in hand.

Varun and Sanjana was least bothered about there 23 year old brats. Once the duo were done playing the beach , they sat on the shore . While Ved and Swara joined them with panting heavily after the chase they had.

Varun took the towel from the bag besides him , his kids thought he would wipe of his hair first but as always he tends to give them a tinge of shock . He wiped Sanjana's head vigorously , since she quickly catches on cold.

"Happy 25 years Sana " Varun told with a smile playing on his face.

Sanjana stopped his hand from wiping her hair and checked her watch , it struck 12.

"Dadda , Ippudiya wish pannuvinga ? " the duo shrieked.

"Unga dadda might not use cheesy lines or pick up lines, he might seem unromantic. But he knows how to love ... Husband material d en purushan "
Sanjana's eyes shimmered as she encircled her hand on his waist.

These two kept setting a benchmark for Ved and Swara . They did not wish for a fairytale love story . All they wanted was to have a 1 percent of the equation which Sanjana and Varun held.

It was Sanjana and Varun's 25 th wedding anniversary.  After constant pestering from Ved and Swara , they finally reached Pondicherry . They dropped there bags in the resort and immediately went the beach.

Sanjana and Varun walked a little ahead of Ved and Swara who were busy on phone.

The wet feet left a there prints on the sand.
Just like the never ending love between the sea waves and sea shore , Sanjana and Varun were etched together for life.

"Namma kaal prints azhaga iruku la Varun ?" She spoke to her husband but she did not get any response.

What Sanjana heard next resulted in her eye balls popping out . If someone had told her that Varun can sing , she would laugh on the comment and move away.  She knew her husband is nt into singing but yes he did.

"Sundari neeyum.. sundaran nyaanum
Cherndhirnuthal thiruvonam"

Irrespective of only being surrounded by few people in the beach, Sanjana was going red seeing the efforts her man is taking to make there day special.

She would definitely Faint, if varun hadn't held her. The reason being Varun had stretched his hands and pulled her along side and with her index finger in held in his captive he rolled her for a dance .

The way he twirled her around and not even for a second he did not leave her hand. Swara and Ved's jaw dropped seeing the dance.

"Neenga dhan dance ada matingale ! Pudikadhu dhana ? " Sanjana asked spell bound.

"Pudikum " He told with his dimples peeking and even after all these years , Sanjana looked the same in his eyes.

"Dadda is a man of few words !" Ved adored his parents.

"Sundari neeyum.. " Sanjana told pointing towards Varun and continued singing "sundaran nyaanum Cherndhirnuthal thiruvonam " pointing towards her

The minute he heard her words , he bursted out laughing and pulled her for a hug.

"Konjam romance pannalam nu pathen Sana , but forgot its Sana and romantic situations never go hand in hand " Varun blushed.

She smacked his shoulders and halted when they heard throat clearing sounds.

"Unga romance ah veetla poi vachukonga " Ved tried to tease them.

"Single ah iruken, enna feel panna vaikuringa ? " Swara whined.

"Vandhuta , Ava Adi mama mariye pesa " Varun rolled his eyes.

The 4 of them continued having a stroll around the resort . When Swara questioned " Dadda was it love at first sight for u two? "

Swara got only a couple of smiles as an answer. While Ved being in a relationship did not understand thr hidden meaning behind the smile of his parents.

"Na ippa enna ketenu , rendu perum badhil sollala ? " Swara demanded.

"Love at every sight " Varun confessed fixing his gaze on Sanjana.

" Didn't I tell u swara ? Ur dada is a perfect husband material " Sanjana gave a told u look.

Swara raised her hands above her head praising there supremacy.

"Ma ! Was Dadda your dream guy ? " Ved questioned with eagerness to know what his mom would say ... more than Ved , Varun was expecting an answer like how a teenage guy would wait for his crush to call.

"Apdi illamaya na avara kalynam pannirupen ? Irukuradhu nala dhan I m not ready to share him with anyone. " Sanjana's eyes glittered with love.

She still knows how to play with her words, the little words were enough to make Varun's day.

Swara : Yaru first propose panna ?

"Unga dadda oru love you kuda sonnadhu illa , idhula propose lam chance eh illa " Sanjana rolled her eyes.

"Madam matum apdiye love you sollirukinga ? Odane ennaya damage panna vendhiyadhu ? " Varun shrugged his shoulders.

"Edheyy love you sonnadhe illaya? " Swara wondered.

"Varthai la illa , we believe in living for it ." Varun and Sanjana spoke at the same time.

The four of them walked to the room , even though Varun and Sanjana told it in simple terms , there was a hidden meaning in the sentence which kept Ved and Swara to keep pondering on . While Varun and Sanjana slept in eachothers embrace

_________________________________________

Hi dears !! Sanjana Varun Ved Swara are back for u all after a long break. Really loved writing this shot , I felt I came back home.

Bonus Update for Varun Sanjana lovers , as it marks one year of them being introduced to you book readers.

1 year went fast by with all your love and support towards Idhu Enna Maayam . Also it marks 1 year of me being an Author , it sounds huge thing for me .

Hope you all loved a small snippet of how Sanjana and Varun's life would gave evolved.

Also the book has reached 120k plus reads , lots of love and thanks for making it reach heights.

With love
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 25.5K 125
An imaginary plot of Kathir and Mullai before their marriage!!!!! This story is completely a breezy one with no negatives , no twists and no turns...
341K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
19.6K 1.1K 20
Again love story - Ivaluku love story ezhuthi bore adikatha nu yosichidatheenga makkale. It's a love story between a journalist and a chief minister...
72.2K 6.1K 35
Kovakkara Kathir, Pasakkara ponnu Namma mulla, this is a beautiful strange and love story