| 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 �...

By Fivespotatoe

ᴋᴀʟɪ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴇᴇᴠᴇꜱ, ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛɪꜱᴛɪᴄ, Sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴛᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴠᴇʀʙᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

Introduction
Childhood
Childhood (pt.2)
Childhood (pt.3)
Childhood (pt.4)
Childhood (pt.5)
Childhood (pt.6)
Chapter 1
Facts about Kali
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
BIRTHDAY CHAOS *\(⊙~⊙)/*
Chapter 4
Childhood (pt.7)
Childhood (pt.8)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Season 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Apology
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

4.2K 81 4
By Fivespotatoe

Everyone rushed out of the car. "Come on! Let's go!" Five exclaimed.

Luther and Klaus carried her in the house, "I don't think she's still breathing!" Luther yelled.

"Well, if we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die." Klaus told him.

They got her to Grace and laid the woman on the table.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood." Grace informed quickly.

All the boys piped up, "I will."

Pogo spoke up from his spot in the back which was just in front of a shaking Kali, "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy, your blood more compatible with mine." He told Luther.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I-I got this, big guy. I-I love needles." Klaus said hitting his arm for Grace to inject him.

"Master Klaus. Your blood is... How shall I say this? Too polluted." Pogo informed. Klaus looked hurt, he was trying to get clean. Kali glared at the back of Pogo's head, he was going further down her list of favorite people.

"Move." Diego said to Luther.

"Yeah. Go on." Luther whispered getting out of his brothers way.

"I'll do it." He said bravely standing beside Grace.

Grace pulled out a needle and he whimpered before his eyes rolled back and he collapsed to the floor.

Five sighed and rolled up his sleeve.

"Master Five, you had previously lost a great amount of blood. You would not be able to give any." Pogo said sternly.

Kali walked up beside their mom and rolled up her sleeve. Grace pulled out a needle and Kali looked down at her feet.

"You might wanna sit down, hun." Grace told her.

Kali sat in the chair behind her and held out her arm without looking. Grace poked it into her arm and Kali bit her lip to prevent any noise coming out. She could feel her blood moving out of her, she could feel the cold metal inside of her.

Out of the corner of her eye she seen Five move from his spot and over to her. She quickly brought her free hand to her chest and Five stopped in his tracks.

He took a few steps back and just watched. The color was quickly draining from her face and her knee was bouncing.

"Kali, stop moving please." Grace asked.

"Sorry." Kali squeaked out and she tried to stop her leg from bouncing. She ended up having to hover her foot over the floor because every time it would be on the ground it would start shaking again.

When Grace finished she took the needle out and put a white bandage on the girls arm.

Kali stood up and quickly walked out of the room before anyone could say something. She went to the living room and laid on the couch holding her arm to her chest, a few minutes later Diego, Klaus and Five walked in. Klaus sat on the couch opposite of Kali and her other two brothers stood in the middle of the room.

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister's still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her." Diego announced.

"Vanya is not important." Five said.

"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five."

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies with along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

Diego thought for a second, "I agree, let's go."

"You guy's can count me out. I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just... I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure on newly sober me, so..." Klaus said.

"You're coming."

"No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree my power's... I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back."

"Klaus, get up." Five demanded.

"You can't make me." Klaus snarked back. Diego through a knife and it landed between Klaus' legs. "Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt. Yeah." He said getting up.

Diego's knife flew out of the couch an inch from his face. They looked towards Kali and she sat up from her spot with glowing eyes and stood beside Klaus. She walked out with her brother as the knife fell to the floor and Diego called out, "Somebody's in a mood today!"

. . .

The four stood in front of Harold's dead body. He had multiple knives sticking out of his chest and other objects.

"It's not exactly what I was expecting." Klaus said crouching down to see the body closer.

"The understatement of the year." Five joked.

"No sign of Vanya."

"Let's get out of here, before the cops come." Diego said turning away.

"In a minute." Five spoke and grabbed the eye from his pocket.

He leant down and took off Harold's eye patch.

"Come on, Five, what are you..." He trailed off when Five put the eye in the murder's empty eye socket.

"Ugh, wow." Klaus sighed. Diego gagged and Kali cringed at the sound.

"Same eye color, same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades, it- It's found Its rightful home."

"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse." Diego stated the obvious and Kali scoffed. He gave her a slight glare in return.

"Yay! Let's go." Klaus cheered turning around.

"No, no. Wait, wait. It can't be this easy." Five said standing up. "Look, this is the note that I got from the commission. The one that says, "Protect Harold Jenkins", aka Leonard Peabody."

"Yeah." Diego breathed out.

"But who killed him? Who did this?"

Klaus spoke up, "I have a crazy idea. Crazy, but why don't we find Vanya..." Five blinked away. "And ask her what happened."

"If Vanya got away from this asshole, she might be headed back to the Academy."

. . .

"No sign of Vanya." Five said.

"She's not in any of the room's" Diego informed.

"She's not downstairs, either." Klaus said. They looked at Kali and she shook her head.

"Well, I'm out." Diego announced walking away.

"Wait." Klaus tried.

"Where are you going? Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha." Five said.

"I know. I'm going to get my things and then I'm gonna head out of here. I got some unfinished business with those fools" And he walked down the hall without another word.

Five sighed and turned to Klaus, "Hey, did dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? Any clues as to how it happened?"

"No. No clues. Truly terrific shave. But no clues."

"Jeez" He sighed again walking away.

"You know, come to think of it, he did mention something about my potential, and how I've barely scratched the surface of my-" Klaus exclaimed following Five down the stairs.

"How did he know about the apocalypse?" Five cut off and Kali slowly made her way down the stairs behind them.

"I don't know, but listen. This whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did... How did you know how to do that?"

"I didn't. You'd realize that if you were actually sober." Five snapped. Kali made Five's head jerk forward with her powers. "Ow." He groaned.

"Hey, I am sober. I've been sober for two- almost two days now."

"Yeah, two days." Five said.

"It feels like 45 years." Klaus whispered.

"Who are you kidding, Klaus? I've seen you fidgeting all day."

"Well, I guess we're both fighting our addictions, then."

"I'm not an addict."

"Yeah, you are. You're addicted to a drug called the apocalypse."

"You're wrong." Five said and his voice wavered slightly.

"First sign. Denial." Klaus pointed out and turned around.

Five blinked in front of him, "You and I, we're not the same."

Klaus chuckled, "I've seen that look in the eye of someone who doesn't know who they are without their high anymore. Trust me. You just gotta let it go."

Five, in a fit of anger, threw the eye in his hand at the wall and it smashed. Kali flinched and quickly backed away from the flying glass as Five stormed out of the room.

"Figuratively, but yeah, that works, too." Klaus looked at Kali. "One day at a time."

She smiled slightly and whispered, "You can do it. You'll do fine."

Klaus nodded proudly and walked out of the room, Kali walked back up the stairs and went to go sit with Allison.

She silently opened the door and crept in. Luther was crying whilst holding her hand and Kali decided not to interrupt. She soundlessly walked over to the wall on the right of Luther and stood in the shadows so that he didn't see her.

She heard somebody knock on the door and decided to wait a minute before heading back down to see who it was. She left the room without being noticed again and as she was heading down the stairs she heard a familiar voice, "I'm done with this life."

She paused in her spot as she processed who the voice belonged to and when she did her head snapped up and she stormed down the stairs. She walked into the living room and seen Hazel staring at her and Five at the bar drinking a margarita with not a care in the world. Then she looked down and seen Diego passed out on the floor with glass everywhere.

She slowly looked back up at Hazel with a deadly glare.

"It's not what it looks like." He tried. Five turned around to see who he was talking to and his eyes landed on Kali.

She raised her hands and Hazel flew backwards and through a stone pillar. "Kali!" Five yelled.

She furiously walked over to Hazel's crumpled body on the floor, he turned around to lay on his back to see her standing over him with a small smirk. 'You tortured my brother. You... are gonna pay for that.' She spoke telepathically and her smirk slowly grew wider, creepier...

"It wasn't...my fault." Hazel rasped out.

She stood up and stomped on his crotch without hesitation, he groaned in pain and tried to roll away. The girl stepped on his throat so he couldn't move, he actually looked fearful of her, 'What? Scared of a little girl?'  She asked him telepathically again. Something flashed in her eyes, and both the men could see it. She enjoyed this.

"Kali. Let him go." Five said sternly.

She didn't look up at Five and kept staring at the man who didn't fight back and let her do what she wanted. She pressed harder on his throat before lifting her foot, he made it boring, she wanted him to suffer, she wanted him to feel all the pain Klaus went through, and more.

She took a few steps back, glaring at the man. She looked to Five who was looking at her with a mix of emotions, 'I've never seen her like this'. The girl snapped out of it and looked down at her hand's fearfully, she had read his thoughts without meaning to. She had only been able to speak through her mind, not hear what people were thinking.

She took a shaky breath out, when had she learnt how to do that? She looked up as Hazel got to his feet, "I quit. I give up being the bad guy. I'm not that person anymore."

She looked down at the floor, you can't just give up, it doesn't work like that. She nodded even though she didn't believe him and he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

She looked up at Five. "What's going on? You've been messed up since Allison." He asked.

She winced quietly at her sister's name. Five was right, she had been messed up since then. Seeing her sister, bleeding out on the floor. It just... sent her over the edge.

Diego woke up grunting, "Shit." He cussed sitting up and holding his head. Kali and Five both looked at him.

"Good, you're up. Ready for a drink now?" Five said casually.

Diego took a second to process then jumped to his feet, "Where is he?"

"I let him go."

"You what?"

"Now that the apocalypse is over, it's time for the fighting to stop." Diego picked his knife off the floor angrily. "Hey, he didn't kill patch. His partner Cha-Cha did."

"So what? They were both there that night."

"This half of the partnership gave me both their guns. Which will clear you, because the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene." Diego looked at the gun's on the counter. "Hazel came here looking for a way out. He wanted a fresh start. And he happened to have in his possession the one thing that could do our family a little good. So it's time to move on." Five told Diego and Kali.

"Not a chance." Diego told him. Kali agreed with Diego, but she was doing this for Five.

"Suit yourself. I am curious. Your girlfriend, Patch. What did you like about her?" Five asked getting off his chair and walking beside Kali.

"A lot of things. Cute butt. Nice legs." Kali scoffed at his answer.

"Anything a little more profound than that?"

"She believed in people. No matter how much shit and filth she saw on the streets. She always saw the good inside."

Five looked down for a second, "Well, I'm sure she'll be proud to know that you're killing Hazel and Cha-Cha in her memory." Five guilt tripped.

Her and Five walked out of the room, "Hey, um, do you mind if I go say goodbye to Delores one last time? Last time wasn't really a proper one. Y'know, cause we got shot at."

Kali nodded and Five thanked her before walking out of the house. The girl went upstairs to see Allison again.

Just as she was about to open the door Luther was led out by Pogo and the two headed down the hall.

Kali walked in the room and shut the door behind her, she turned around and gasped in relief when she saw Allison was awake.

She rushed to her sister's bedside and smiled, Allison attempted one back but it was a little wobbly.

Allison wrote on her notepad,

HI KALI

"Hey." She said in a bare whisper. The girl made the mistake of looking at Allison's neck, she held her breath and realized she couldn't look away. Her eyes filled with tears quickly and she let out a shaky breath when she realized she stopped breathing.

Allison wrote,

I'LL BE FINE. NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO NOT BE ABLE TO TALK HAHA.

Kali let her lips twitch up slightly but they quickly fell back down and she looked at her sister's throat again. She sat down in the chair beside the bed and looked down at her feet, she felt ashamed of herself, she wouldn't want anybody staring at her if her neck got spliced open, so why would Allison?

The house began to shake and Kali stood up quickly. She looked at Allison when the shaking stopped and her sister wrote,

GO

And Kali ran out of the room, she ran to the main floor where the shaking seemed to be coming from in the first place. She checked every room, nobody was there. She came across a door that was opened, they were never aloud in this room.

She walked in and came across an elevator shaft. Did she like elevators? Absolutely not. Was she being forced in? Nope. Did she want to find out where the shaking was coming from? Yep.

So she carefully stepped in, there was two buttons, one for the floor she's on and one for the apparent 'basement'

She pressed the button for the basement and the elevator roughly went down. 

The doors to the elevator slid open and Kali stepped out.

"-Half of what Pogo even told me was true. She is not just a danger for us." She heard the last of what Luther said and slowly crept farther down the hall. Diego, Luther and Klaus all stood in front of something.

They turned around, "Kali, what are you doing down here? I thought you were with Allison." Luther asked.

Kali looked at what the boys were staring at previously and she paled. There stood, Vanya, tears and a look of pure terror plastered on her the poor girls face.

"L-let her go." She demanded quietly.

"I can't do that. She hurt Allison."

Kali shook her head and looked back at her poor sister, her eyes pricked with tears as she looked at the broken woman. (Random fact: It pains me to write 'woman' or 'sister' when I write about Viktor)

"She's staying put. End of story. Go back upstairs."

Kali walked towards the vault her sister was in and Luther stuck out his arm. As expected, she stopped quickly before she ran into it.

"It's just till we know what we're dealing with." He told her.

She closed her eyes and opened them again, she looked up at him with glowing blood red eyes. It was different then it's usual ruby red and surprised everyone in the room.

She pushed him aside with her powers and cocked her head to the side. The handle began to turn and Luther grabbed it to make sure it doesn't open.

"I said, no."

She turned her gaze off of the handle and stared Luther straight in the eye. He didn't look threatened but his mind said otherwise. Kali didn't understand her powers lately, but she did understand that it made her feel powerful, and that was a much better change than feeling powerless all the time.

Her eyes turned such a dark red that they almost looked black. She projected her voice through all their minds - except Vanya, 'You know, you all pretend you're so great. But really, we are all cursed. Cursed, with these powers. Do you think Vanya wants this? No. She is scared and alone. I think we all know how that feels, right? So why do you have to make her feel more alone than she already does? You don't deserve  to be her sister. You're all pathetic.'

They all stared at her in shock, none of them knew she could do that. Kali swayed in her spot, she was extremely drained and tired. "Shit." She swore softly before passing out.

She awoke in her bed and felt like throwing up for multiple reasons, one, it felt like somebody was ringing church bells in her brain, two, she had a massive stomach ache and three, she passed out in the basement which meant somebody had carried her up to her room.

To top it all off, her room began to shake and loud bangs could be heard from a couple halls down. The room next to Five's room blew up and Kali rushed out of her bed.

(Words: 3116)

AN: Hello, beautiful people. So, I just realized I haven't read a fanfic in like a month cause I've been so busy with writing. So I read one and realized that I put like no description into the chapters at all... I suck at writing. I will definitely rewrite this whole book after this season. It's not a maybe anymore lmao. Anyways, love you all <3

-ash :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.3K 21
𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒂 ━━ (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, ❛ beautiful thinking ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
608K 25.5K 80
meet the commission's worst spy. ── 𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙭 © 2020
137K 4.7K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...
784K 17.7K 178
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘱,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"