Watching Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi...

By VioletPaperFlowers

Four couples of the series sit in a room and watch the anime Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. What will happen when all... More

Introduction
First Impressions Are The Most Lasting
A Man Has Free Choice To Begin Love but Not To End It (Part 2)
Extra 1
In Love There Is Both Dotage and Discretion (Part 1)
In Love There Is Both Dotage and Discretion Part 2
Adversity Make A Man Wiser Part 1
Tag Thing
Adversity Makes A Man Wiser Part 2
Love Is Lawless
Love is Lawless Part 2

A Man Has Free Choice To Begin Love But Not To End It (Part 1)

1.4K 44 23
By VioletPaperFlowers

Soooo, it's taking me forever to update and so I'm going to try to divide episodes in 2 parts. You know, make it easier for both of us. Oh, and it would be okay to include future smey yaoi scenes from the anime right? Right. :D Anyways, enjoy!

-Violet

☆~('▽^人)

Takano POV

I woke up first. Ritsu was sleeping soundly next to me; the covers teasingly lying up to his chest, revealing love bites yours truly had left there from last night. I raised the sheets up to his chin so he couldn't catch a cold, and was getting ready to get up when he stirred.

"Mh~" He shifted so his head was practically on my lap. I paused, when I heard him mumbling. "S-n-i." I strained to hear what he was saying until he said it loud and clear.

"Senpai~" He mumbled adorably. That was it. I threw myself on him, not caring that he was still asleep, and started lowering the sheets I had covered him with a few seconds ago.

Of course, this woke him up.

"Takano-san! What are you doing so early in the morning?" He yelled, squirming underneath me.

"Hm? It's your fault," I said, attacking his neck, and pinning him down. "You're the one who saying such cute things in your sleep." This, of course, gave me the reaction I wanted.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, red-faced and flustered.

"You were all 'Senpai~ Senpai~'" I imitated him. "All cute, like you did in high school."

"Get out!" He exclaimed, obviously embarrassed. He pushed me out of the room, leaving me there with nothing but sheets to cover myself.

"Hey," I knocked on the door, "I need my clothes!" The door opened and they were thrown at my face, before slamming shut again. "And don't forget to take it easy on your body!" A thud sounded from the other side of the door, indicating he had thrown something at it. So cute, I thought, smiling.

I turned around only to find everyone already out of bed and eating breakfast that Hatori had made. I put on my clothes as I approached the table.

"Hey," I said nonchalantly, fully aware that they had seen the whole scene.

"Hi!" Yukina and Tori said, clearly not fazed.

"Uh, hi," Chiaki said, trying to keep a straight face, Yuu at his side.

"Masamune," Yokozawa said, clearly annoyed. "Do you have to be so noisy in the morning?"

"Sorry, my drama queen didn't find his wake up call as appealing as much as I did." I took a seat. "Pass me some coffee."

Hatori pressed a cup into my hand. "We're just waiting for you guys to wake up so we could start."

"Oh, yeah," Yukina said, bouncing in his seat. "It's episode two today!"

"Ugh," Ritsu said, appearing from our room, rubbing his back and hips. "Good morning, everyone." Besides everything that had happened that morning, he took a seat next to me, but refused to look at me. A cup of coffee was put in front of him.

"Good morning." Everyone greeted.

I couldn't help myself. "What's wrong? Tough night?" He turned towards me in one sharp movement, glaring at me.

"Shut up! Who's fault do you think it is?" He winced at the angle he was in and returned to sitting forward and straight. "Anyways, lets get started already."

After helping to clean up, everyone took their prior seats from the day before, except that he was a few inches away from me that last time. On the outside I was grinning, but it affected me to see him turn away from me.

"Episode 2, here we go!" Yukina cheered, obviously looking forward to it. I internally prepared myself for what was going to come. I knew where it was headed and so I was ready to see everything that Ritsu thought about. Yuu, being the closest, pressed play.

The scene opened up with Onodera reviewing a list of the best selling authors in the literature department. All to the bottom of the list of best sellers, Usami Akihiko appeared.

'Yes!' Onodera cheered, fist pumping as he saw the result. 'All the books I worked on are best sellers!'

He grabbed two nearby works, smiling brightly. 'Like this one and this one! All my hard work paid off!' He hugged them to his chest, happiness overwhelming him.

He suddenly realized what he was holding. Two shojo manga.

Everyone burst out laughing at Ritsu's odd behavior.

'Wait! These are girl comics!'

"Hey," a familiar voice said right behind him.

'Takano?' Then, to his complete shock, the older male pulled him closer bringing both their mouths together.

'Hey...huh?' Onodera was flustered to no extent at his actions, and in his shock, he couldn't stop the black-haired man when he kissed him passionately.

'Oh my god!' Onodera thought as a skilled tongue began assaulting his mouth...

He woke up from his dream with a scream, sitting up quickly, panting.

"What? When did this happen?" I ask, purposely putting him on the spot.

"I-I don't recall ever dreaming about t-this," he stuttered, the tsundere in him coming out.

"Oh," I said, winking., "but I did dream about you at night."

'It was just a dream!' He thought, relieved at first but then a dark shadow loomed over his face.

"This sucks," he stated, grabbing his head, as, even in dreams, Takano Masamune invaded his mind.

On screen, the title appeared: A man has free choice to begin love but not to end it.

The intro then rolled by.

"Jonestu tte kyuu ni wa michisuu sugiru~" I could have sworn the singing was coming from close by. Sure enough, when we turned, there was a singing Yukina, swaying back and forth to the rhythm of the opening theme. "Hanshateki hikiau youn...a..."

His voice trailed off when he realized he was being watched. "What? Can't someone sing along?"

"No," everyone in the room replied.

"Kiiiiisssaaa-saaaannn!" T^T

Once it finished, the scene shifted to the Emerald Department.

"What?!" Takano Masamune on screen exclaimed, phone in ear. Onodera Ritsu, having heard the angry tone in his voice, looked up from his work. "It's not done?!"

"Why not?!" He popped a vein as he kept yelling at the other person in the line.

"Who was it that said yesterday that it would be done this morning?"...

"Then when?" Onodera observed from the sidelines, exhaustion evident in his gaze.

"What?! You don't know?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

'I see,' Ritsu thought, 'so this is hell week.' A very gloomy Emerald Department rolled by with everyone looking half dead.

"What the fuck?!" Takano exclaimed. "Do you know how much shit we had to go through with the printer to get an extension?!...Excuse me?! Just shut up and get to writing that manuscript already." After the final blow, Masamune slammed the phone down, ending the call.

"Onodera, come with me," he ordered, grabbing his suitcase and swinging it over his shoulder, all business-like.

"Damn," I said, observing the screen.

"What is it, Takano-san?" Kisa asked since I usually wouldn't comment on something unless I had something profound to say.

"Nothing," I said, covering a smirk with my hand, "It's just I look mighty fine when I get down to business." That earned me a smack on the head by my sweet, sweet, lover.

"Get your head out of the clouds! And you say it's me!" An angry brunette scolded me.

"Hai~Hai~" I grinned.

"We're gonna pay this writer-clown a visit." Onodera flinched at

"You mean we're going now?"

"We'll paste in the photo typeset there and grab the last twelve pages." Takano explained as he began to walk out of the office. "And bring your X-Acto knife. You'll end up pasting in the toner, too."

Onodera appeared shocked and nervous at the same time upon being given such a task. "Uh, but I don't have the right skill set for..."

Takano tsked and looked over his shoulder at Onodera. "Well, you're the only one doing jack right now." He then addressed the rest of the workers. "I'm counting on you guys." The only response he got was from Kisa who waved half heartily from where he was currently on the verge of passing out.

Almost immediately after stepping out of the office, Masamune made a call. "Hello, yes, this is Takano from Marukawa Publishing." Onodera quickly got his belongings and chased after the chief editor who was already at the elevator. "May I speak to Sasaki please?"

'So what, now I'm just supposed to go to this author's house?' Onodera thought, slightly annoyed upon the short notice. 'I've never even helped out with manga before. I can't do this...I'm probably just getting in the way.' His pessimistic thoughts were cut off as he became aware of what Takano was saying over the phone.

"Hello, Sasaki? I'm very sorry, but I can't make it today." A pause. "I know that! Yes, all right. Yes."

'Who is Takano talking to?' Onodera wondered, brows forward with slight annoyance.

"You know, Rittie," Kisa said, "I've been wondering, but why do you always seem to be annoyed by something?"

"It's­-not like I do it on purpose," Ritsu pouted. Doki, doki. My eyes widened as I felt my heart skip a beat at seeing him make a cute face. It's true; sometimes I forgot how cute he could be until he got all flustered.

"It's usually because of a certain someone..." He trailed off, looking sharply at me.

"Why, thank you."

"I didn't mean it as a compliment, you know!"

'Could he be talking to the author again?' That instant the elevator arrives, and Masamune began to raise his voice.

"That's why I'm asking you to do something!"

The scene changed to a small apartment house, Onodera's thoughts overlapping the image displayed. 'Why is he so restless?'

Inside, Onodera had a look of shock on his face. 'And why does everyone in the manga business look so lifeless?!' Inside, was a room filled with stressed and worn out-group, hands working furiously on their assigned pages.

Takano approached a woman sitting in the far end of the room, where a single table was next to the window. Said woman had tears in her eyes from stress.

"T-Takano..." she cried, tears streaming down her face.

This, of course, angered Masamune. "If you feel guilty enough to cry, get it done on time!" He yelled at her in his chibi form, a vein throbbing.

"I can't do it and that's that!" The woman retorted.

"How dare you talk back to me?!" Takano smacked her head. "I will strike you where you stand!" This made the woman start to sob.

"Pffft!" Yukina, Yuu, and Kisa burst out laughing.

"I can't believe it! What kind of statement is that? 'I will strike you where you stand!'" Kisa tried to imitate my voice.

"Yeah, Takano! Maybe you should find other ways to make your authors to cooperate with you!" Even Yokozawa seemed amused at the strange word choosing.

"Just who do you think you are laughing at," I growled, throwing daggers at the three men who were still laughing, including a certain brunette who was sitting next to me. "Especially you, be quiet."

"Okay," Onodera said, "oh, great, Takano."

Onodera observed the whole scene; a light blush of annoyance decorated his face.

"And besides," Takano continued scolding the woman. "Why the hell are you drawing the Nikko Tosho-gu on the first page when you're so behind?!" The black-haired male pointed said artwork, gritting his teeth.

"It's better than the Sanjusangendo!" She retorted.

"Shut up and just get back to work!" Everyone in the room yelled at her, tired of hearing their bickering.

The author hiccupped, a sad look overtaking her expression. "I know I'm causing you trouble, but this page will be a featured spread, so I tried so hard to draw it well..." Takano remained silent as she explained her behavior. "They say that you can fix it later for the book release, but I can't allow that." She sobbed.

"If you can't allow that, get it in before the deadline," Masamune reasoned. "Someone who can't even get the basics right doesn't have the right to be contentious." She simply stared at her unfinished work as he scolded her.

"I know that!" She spat back when he finished, and picked up where she had stopped her work.

Ritsu observed the scene from afar, clearly wondering what Takano would do next.

Said editor observed the author as she drew, pen gliding over paper. "How many more pages do you have to ink?"

"Five," she responded, continuing to work.

"You can't be serious," Masamune exasperated. "Hurry up and get it done already!"

"I told you I'd do it, so get off my back!" The author began to sound frustrated and annoyed at his constant preaching.

Takano left it at that and took a seat in an empty desk as to begin working. Ritsu took this opportunity to talk to him.

"Takano," he said, looking worriedly at the author who was furiously working, "She looks like she hasn't been sleeping, so shouldn't you try to be a little nicer to her?" Masamune examined an Ex-Acto knife, showing no sign of acknowledging his words.

"Why don't you get to work?" He motioned to all the other that were currently doing just that. Onodera realized that the most important thing then was to finish up.

"Yes, sir." He immediately began to work. Within a few minutes, the author spoke up, a sudden shadow looming over her face.

"Hey, do you think this manga is any good?"

"What?" Masamune questioned, surprised that she was bringing up the subject at that stage of the cycle.

"Is it too late to fix it?" She paused. "I don't even know anymore, or if it's just crap."

Even Onodera appeared shocked by her words, having this been the first time that he had dealt with this sort of problem.

"Wow," Yuu spoke up. "It must have been hard to be bombarded with all that when you barely got into this industry."

Onodera looked at him, gratitude clear in his face. "Apparently, you're the only one that sympathizes with me."

"In my defense," I said, "you aren't that useless so I thought maybe you could take it..." I glanced at him.

"O-of course I can!" He stated, puffing out his chest.

I grinned and tapped his pouting lips. "I know you can."

His averted his eyes, cheeks flushing red. "Baka."

"Of course it's too late," Takano stated bluntly. "Idiot!"

This tickled off Ritsu as he glared at the black-haired male. 'See your tone!'

"I really want to go back and fix it." She continued to dwell on her previous statement.

"Can it and work," came another cold response from the chief-editor of the Emerald Department. Ritsu kept sending worried glances at the author, observing how she slowly stopped working, and seemed to agonize over it.

'She's really doubting herself.' He thought, and then he turned to Takano, frowning at the manner at which he addressed the author. 'You should be giving her support! Can't you see she needs that?'

"Takano...I..." She started, discouragement evident in her tone. Masamune didn't look up or stop his work.

"Stop wasting calories." The tension in the room became too much for Onodera to handle.

'That's it!' He stood up from his work area and headed towards the author who was now holding her head as a sign of disheartenment.

"Uh," the brunette said, catching the attention of the blue-eyed girl. "I want you to know that I bought your last volume."

"Awww!" Kisa and Chiaki said in unison. "Ritsu is trying to encourage her!"

"Hey," Chiaki said to Tori, "maybe you should learn from him and try to encourage your authors and not yell at them."

Tori seemed to consider this. "Sure..."

"Tori!" Chiaki hugged him, expressing gratitude in that one action.

"But then again," Tori continued in the same tone, "if a certain author would make the deadline at least once I would be willing to...but that's not happening anytime soon."

"What?"

"Uh...Well, you see..." Nervousness was evident in his shaky voice but he continued. "I just got into manga publishing, so now I'm reading everything we publish. Even as a guy, I enjoyed it."

"So when I heard you had a new volume out this month," he continued, becoming more confident in his words as the expression of the author changed to a softer one. "I went out and bought it."

"Can't you get them for free at work?" She asked, finding his words surprising and strange.

"I do," he practically screamed his admiration to her, " but since I liked it so much, I thought I should reward the creator by buying a copy." His cheeks flushed as his emotions overwhelmed him.

Takano interrupted his profound speech. "Because giving money to Marukawa, after Marukawa paid you, makes a lot of sense."

Ritsu thought about it for a second. He turned to the dark-haired editor in shock as he realized what he had done.

"You just realized that?" The older man couldn't let the fact that Onodera had done something so carelessly.

'I'm an idiot!' The brunette thought, a blush decorating his pale (A/N: are they pale? IDK! XD) cheeks.

"Anyway," he tried to recover, "I think your manga is fun to read." He bowed respectfully, his eyes shut with embarrassment. "So please, you're almost done!"

'I just wanted to try to cheer you up a bit. I guess I'm the one who can't tell what she needs.'

He snapped his eyes open when a hand touched his shoulder. Takano had come up to where he was, holding papers in his other hand. "Even the rookie says so."

"Rookie," I teased.

"Stop," Ritsu warned.

"Rookie~" Kisa sang.

"Stop it."

"Rookie~Rookie~" Yukina sang along.

"Seriously-"

"Ritsu is a rookie, rookie," Kisa continued, "Rookie like a cookie. Rookie like a cookie!"

"What does a cookie have to do with anything?" Ritsu asked, but he was ignored as everyone began to sing the "Rookie Song."

Shock was evident in Ritsu's face, as he had concluded that Masamune didn't care about the author's state of mind. "Has there even been a mistake in something where I had approved of the storyboard?"

The blue-eyes girl looked down at her work. "No."

"Then," he continued, "you don't have to redo it." The author turned to him, surprised at his words, knowing what they implied before he spoke his next words. "I talked to the printer, and you have an extension until tomorrow morning."

Onodera gasped, remembering that he had been arguing on the phone before they had arrived to the author's house. 'So that's who he was yelling at on the phone on the way over here.' He stared at Takano, as, for the first time, he was able to see him in a different light.

'He was negotiating with the printer...'

The author was confused. "But I was told to have it done by noon today." By that point, all the other workers in the room where listening to their conversation.

"We know there's now way you can finish it." The chief-editor reasoned.

"Whoa, whoa," Kisa and Tori said, "Takano is being nice?"

"The world must be ending," Kisa said to Tori.

"Most likely," he nodded, "but before that..."

"Someone, quickly, buy these DVDs for safe keeping!"

"Already done, Kisa-san!" Yukina said, showing an extra copy of the DVDs. "Apparently we also have access to Amazon and the Internet in here!"

'But it's so hard to get them to agree to an extension.' Ritsu couldn't quite believe that the usually hard-ass editor was being considerate to another person.

"Just so you know, things like this lowers your reputation." The author nodded as to demonstrate that she appreciated the extension. Everyone else in the room breathed out a sigh of relief upon hearing the news.

The softer tone he had been using thus far disappeared as he turned back to the Takano that Onodera was accustomed to. "Then hurry up and get it done!"

"Yes, sir!" everyone responded and soon everyone was busy working, feeling both refreshed and energized.

Masamune tapped Ritsu on the shoulder, indicating that they were to go back to work as well.

'I didn't have to cheer her up,' the brunette realized as he took a seat across from the other editor, 'Takano-san was planning on letting her finish properly.'

"Sounds to me like someone is falling in love!"

"Who's falling in love?!" Ritsu yelled.

"You are! You are!"

"I mean," I said, smirking "I knew you loved my kiss from before, but there is no need to escalate our relationship so quickly."

That, of course, caused Ritsu to turn into a blushing, stuttering mess. Cute~

There was a shot of the outside of the house as time passed.

"Please paste number forty-one here." A female voice instructed.

"Yes!" Onodera's voice instantly replied, but it was soon followed by uncertainty. "Uh...how do you paste on the tones?"

"Huh? Well..."

The next scene was of the time when night had fallen, a vibrant full moon illuminating the darkness.

Back inside the house, everyone was consumed by their work; the sound of shuffling paper and tools clicking filled the room. Their intense focus continued until finally...

"I did it!" The blue-eyed author exclaimed, joy and relief coloring her tone. "I finished the Nikkou Toushou-guu!" Upon this announcement, everyone cheered and they were finally able to relax as the days work was finished.

"All right!" Onodera cheered, and did a pump-fisted the air.

"You can be childish went you want to be," Yuu noticed.

"I keep telling you guys, he's cute." I grinned,

"You don't say," Zen said, leaning into Yokozawa, and whispered something into his ear.

"Shut up!" He pushed him away, trying to cover the lightest of blushes.

"Hmmm..." Kisa, Tori, and I all shared a look while all the others were too busy deciding what bag of popcorn to open next.

"Good job!"

"Way to go!" The other workers showed their sign of relief. But, even as everyone was relaxing, Takano simply took the pages that the author had been working on and inspected the work.

After reviewing it, his face broke out in a rare smile. "Good work!"

The author, upon receiving approval, returned his smile.

"All right, let's get this to the printer." Soon enough, he was back into working mode, knowing that his job wasn't fully complete until a book was printed and sent out to bookstores.

"Okay!" The brunette editor assented, feeling a surge of energy after finishing that stage of their work.

Morning came just as they had finished all their work, and, for the hundredth time, no sleep was acquired. Masamune and Onodera had returned to the office, both suddenly feeling the exhaustion of an all-nighter.

While they exited the elevator of their floor in the building, Ritsu let out a heavy sigh. 'I can't do this anymore,' he stated in his head. "I'm so tired." He kept on walking forward but the older editor took a right and continued down a different hallway.

'I'm so sleepy,' his mental complaining continued, 'But man, were the people at the printer scary just now when we handed in the manuscript.' He dropped his case on his desk and dragged his way across the office.

"Welcome to the lifestyle of an editor," the whole Emerald Department said, having experienced this first-hand on occasions.

"What kind of life did you have when working on literature?" Chiaki asked. "Must have been heaven" Kisa exhaled exasperated with his current lifestyle.

"Well, unlike others, we always made everything on time, except on rare occasions." Ritsu said.

"Hey," I pointed at him, "turning in things on time isn't the same as having high quality work. More time is more money."

Ritsu popped a vein. "Sheesh, you piss me off."

'So then, once the galley is done, I have to check that and then it's good to go.' Thoughts of the final touches still invaded his over-worked mind.

The scene followed Masamune who was getting a pair of drinks at the vending machine, but Ritsu's voice was still heard. 'I guess the printers still have a lot of work to do once we hand in the proof.'

The older male threw up a can of black coffee and caught it. Threw it and caught it again and again as he made his way to where the other was.

'So I guess,' his mental agonizing continued, 'they'll be glaring at me again when I go to hand in the galleys.' He was now seated in a couch, head in hands as he tried to rest for a few moments. 'Ugh. Who knew the morning light could be this destructive?' He looked up, bags decorating the skin under his eyes, when he heard the sound of stuff being dropped in a desk, and steps approaching him.

"Good work," he said to his boss, "I'm really glad we got it in, in the end."

"And I'm glad you were there."

"What?" The past Ritsu showed his surprise upon hearing those words.

"She's not usually on of the hysterical ones," the other explained as he took a seat next to the rookie, "but this time she was having a real hard time getting it out. I think you gave her back some of her confidence."

"Oh, no," the younger male denied, embarrassment coloring his face "I'm really sorry I did that. I wish I had more tact...But that's me. When something important I blurt out exactly what I feel."

"Come on!" Yukina suddenly yelled startling everyone. "He's your ex-lover from high school! Realize it already!"

"What's wrong with him?" Yokazawa asked, clearly questioning the mental health of the art student.

"Beats me," I said.

"Ignore him," Kisa assured, "he has his moments."

Masamune turned to him, eyes absorbing him in the early morning light. "Indeed," he asserted, a subtle double meaning behind that one word. He held up one of the cans to him. "For you." The corner of his mouth turned up in the ghost of a smile.

This small act of kindness made Ritsu blush as he accepted the drink. "T-Thank you."

'I guess even he smiles once in a while.' He thought as Masamune began to drink, the sound of him gulping down the liquid filling the silent room.

'Well, yeah, of course he does. Okay, so why am I getting all nervous?'

"Because you looooooovvvvveeeee him!" Yukina said.

"You know," I pointed at him "I agree with you."

"Don't agree with him!"

"It's good to be direct," his thoughts were interrupted by Takano's deep voice. "I think it's a huge compliment to say that her comic is fun to read." In that cool manner of his, he lit a cigar and took a drag from it.

"I-I guess that's fine then..." Smoke puffed out of the older male's mouth as he breathed out.

'I might have to rethink my impression of this guy. He draws out the best from the authors, works with them to make something good, and then those books sell,' the brunette took a peek at the other, observing as the smoke swirled from the tip of the cigar and trailed upward. 'He's doing what I dream of doing.'

The morning light made Takano's features glow, enticing Onodera as he stared, as he seemed to realize how good-looking the editor-in-chief could be.

Takano caught him staring, alluring cat-like brown eyes connecting with his own. He quickly averted his eyes, and stared down at the drink in his hands, full aware of those same eyes boring into him.

'I'm an idiot! Why am I getting all nervous?' Takano, oblivious to his thoughts, puffed out smoke.

'He's a guy, for chrissake!' Ritsu tried to calm down his heartbeat, but despite that, a blush colored his cheeks. 'And I told myself I'm never falling in love again, with anybody!' He clinched his hands into fists as an attempt to control his emotions.

"Now that just seems like you're denying your love for Takano-san, Rittie," Kisa said.

"I-I...you see, th-that is," he was a stuttering, blushing, nervous wreck.

"Wow, had I known this is how you felt, I wouldn't have tried as hard as I did." I said, musing over what he had just heard. "Wait. Nah, I would have still loved to tease you, honey," I winked much to Onodera's embarrassment.

"You haven't changed at all," Takano said, surprising Onodera as he finally looked at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused at what he had just said. Takano's eyes widened as he realized Onodera had no idea what he was saying. But that was soon going to change.

"I guess you don't remember me." There was that alluring gaze that now seemed oddly familiar to Onodera, but from where...?

"Oh, yeah..." He responded, still not really getting where he was going with that. "You mentioned that before, too. But I think you've got me confused for someone else." As if that wasn't enough to sting, he continued on to say, "I'm sure this is the first time we've met."

Before he could register what had happened, Takano had put out the cigarette he had been smoking, dropped his can of black coffee and pushed down the brunette onto the couch.

Ritsu gasped in shock at his boss' actions. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh, glad you asked, I was kissing you. And you?"

Ignoring his question, Masamune said, "Now, maybe you'll remember me..." before closing the gap between them, and kissing Ritsu on his soft, plum lips. Almost as a reflex, the younger male clasped his lips shut, a hot flush rushing to his face at the other male's actions.

"T-Takano-san!" He gasped, feeling several emotions at once. But before he could protest further, Masamune's mouth was on his again. Ritsu grabbed onto the black-haired male, both being embraced and pushed down at the same time.

Finally, Ritsu was able to push him back enough for him to gasp for breath. "If this is a joke, it isn't funny!" He exclaimed, more embarrassed than furious. "I'm a man!"

"A joke?" That statement was enough to make Masamune get off of Ritsu a bit, but not enough.

"Yeah," there was a slight bite to his next words. "I suppose you'd always think of it that way."

"Huh?" Upon seeing the older male stand up and start walking away, Ritsu grew even more puzzled. He sat up, staring at Masamune's back as he stopped walking.

"I though you'd changed a lot, but you're just as direct as always."

"What are you talking about?" Onodera asked for the hundredth time, a blush still tinting his cheeks.

Masamune looked at him over his shoulder. "You said you loved me."

"What?"

The intermission of a bunny with fairy wings and a wand appeared on screen.

TBC...

(o^▽^o)

Well, there you have it! Please vote and comment! ^.^ Part 2 is a chapter in progress so do look forward to it!

-Violet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7K 28
๐’โ”Š๐’ ๐‚ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐€ ๐Œโ˜… ๐‹ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐€ no entendรญa el por que le temian tanto a su compaรฑero de universidad ๐“ ๐Ž ๐Œ, el tenรญa actitudes raras pero no lo...
87K 5.1K 27
Chiara, una farmacรฉutica profesional y dispuesta a la que el mundo se le pone patas arriba por una pelirroja sin receta. โš ๏ธ +18 (incluye contenido ex...
2.2M 227K 131
Dรณnde Jisung tiene personalidad y alma de niรฑo, y Minho solo es un estudiante malhumorado. โ โ”๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ยฟ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ซ...
116K 7.2K 43
Porque Avery Leclerc siente que nadie va a volver a amarla tanto como Max Verstappen, hasta que Lando Norris le demuestra lo contrario. o Porque Lan...