Summer Love That Blossomed in...

Von phoebesmith25

Eric Wilson and his siblings Michelle (older sister), James (younger brother), Micheal but everyone calls him... Mehr

First Day Of Summer (Edited)
Continuation from Last Part (Edited)
First Date? (Edited)
Beach Day (Edited)
My Dad's Back? (Edited)
Last Month before School, Let's Have Some Fun! (Edited)
Tryouts For Football (Edited)
First Day Of Senior Year (Edited)
Halloween and Halloween Party (Edited)
Thanksgiving Week (Edited)
Thanksgiving Week Part 2 (Edited)
Basketball Tryouts (Edited)
Christmas Cruise Day 1 (Edited)
Last Full Day On Cruise (Edited)
New Years Eve Party (Edited)
Eric's 18th Birthday (Edited)
A/N
Valentine's Day (Edited)
Back Home, With Wheelchair (Edited)
First Day Back at School, Since Accident (Edited)
Prom (Edited)
Finally Done! (Edited)
Graduation Party (Edited)
A/N
College Halloween Party (Edited)
Nice To Be Back Home For Thanksgiving (Edited)
Planning Ellie and Arthur's Wedding (Edited)
Physical Therapy (Edited)
End Of Semester/Christmas Break (Edited)
Cruise Round 2 - Couple Edition (Edited)
New Years Eve Party Round 2 (Edited)
New Year, Eric's 22nd Birthday (Edited)
Surprise! (Edited)
Eric's Family Finds Out (Edited)
What We are Having... (Edited)
Gender Reveal (Edited)
Graduation of Undergrad College (Edited)
Welcome To The World EJ (Edited)
EJ's First Thanksgiving (Edited)
Arthur and Ellie's Wedding Weekend Part 1 (Edited)
Ellie and Arthur's Wedding Weekend Part 2 (Edited)
Tessa's Bully (Edited)
EJ's First Christmas (Edited)
New Years Eve Party (Edited)
A/N
Baby Number 4? (Edited)
Caric Wedding Weekend Part 1 (Edited)
Caric Wedding Weekend Part 2 (Edited)
Start of Summer 2026 (Edited)
Welcome To The World Baby #4 (Edited)
Halloween/EJ's Birthday (Edited)
Thanksgiving 2026 (Edited)
New Years Eve 2026 (Edited)
Eric's 28th Birthday (Edited)
Skylar and Emma's 3rd Birthday (Edited)
1 Year Anniversary (Edited)
Carley's 28th Birthday (Edited)
Ten Year High School Reunion (Edited)
Summer 2027 (Edited)
EJ's First Day of Kindergarten (Edited)
Halloween 2027/ EJ's 6th Birthday (Edited)
Thanksgiving 2027 (Edited)
New Years Eve/Twins Are Here (Edited)
Author's Note
Sequel Is Out

August 2020 (Edited)

8 2 0
Von phoebesmith25

(No One's POV)

At UCLA University. At a college party. There's people dancing and drinking all over. Especially one person.....

(Eric's POV)

"Oh hi, I didn't see you there. What am I doing? Well right now I am currently at a party in college, dancing to a weird song. But i'm not alone. No sir my best cousin Arthur is right next to me. Arth say hi to everyone!" i yelled over the music

"Hi everyone!" Arthur said drunk off his ass

"If you don't know me already, well thats kind of a stupid question on my part. Let me rephrase that. If you haven't read the first half of my story then go back and read it.

However if you have already read the first half of my story, then let me welcome you to my senior year of college. The greatest time of a guys life" I said raising my cup. "While the author plays  catch up to the last 3 years of college. I will be right here dancing by myself"

(Author's POV)

Thank you Eric. Like he said I will be catching you up on his 3 year journey of college. Which includes his love life. If you have read the first half of this story then you know about Carley Levi and Eric Wilson. That great love story.

Carley and Eric used to be the number one couple. Now Arthur and Ellie would disagree but everyone else said that Carley and Eric were the number one couple. No one could ever beat them.

After Eric let Carley go, and i mean breaking up with her so she can go to another state for college. He decided to work. But quickly got bored and decided to join college in the second semester of Freshman year. Now most people start the first semester and get to know the teacher. But in college the first and the second are kind of the same. I mean you get new teachers each semester.

Anyways Eric decided to go to college with Arthur. And they went to UCLA college. Now Eric had to do a lot of extra work to stay in college but he did it. He did need extra help but never the less did catch up to the rest of his graduation class. He will graduate on time.

Also Eric ended up getting surgery for his accident back in 2017. He is slowly walking but does need help a lot still. He usually just needs someone to lean on. But during those 3 years of college he would use his wheelchair 50 percent of the time. But he is getting more use to walking now. With the help of Physical Therapy of course.

His dating life? Well that's a little complicated.

You see after Carley and him broke up he was in a slum. For a very long time he was upset. It wasn't until Arthur dragged him to a party in sophomore year the second semester, that he finally found a connection with a girl. So he did try to date the girl he met in sophomore year of college. Her name was Bella. And she was very pretty. Almost as pretty as Carley but he would always say to her that she had everything over Carley. So he did lie but hey he was a guy in a wheelchair trying to get a girl. Give him some credit.

But Eric did a stupid thing. He liked one of Carley's pictures. But Bella didn't see it as just a friend thing, no she saw it as a girl would see it. Him liking his ex's picture. So Bella did the same thing that Eric's first girlfriend did to him. She did what Ava did and that was she cheated on him. Eric was mad and wanted an explanation and her explanation was ridiculous I mean she literally blamed everything on Eric.

(Eric's POV)

Thanks Author. I will prove you wrong, like always.

Anyways as I was saying I am currently at a party. I am standing a little. But I get tired quickly. Arthur and Ellie are dancing together. Which I envy by the way. Since they are still together and are happy, still.

I looked at my watch on my arm and saw the time. I tapped Arthur's back to get his attention.

"Yo" I said to my cousin.

"Yeah?" He asked me after turning to face me.

"I'm gonna head back to the dorm. I got to call Michelle" I yelled over the music.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked over the music.

"Nah coz. Have fun with Ellie" I said patting his back.

"Will do!" He said then went back to dancing with Ellie.

I chuckled and left the party. I walked back to the dorms. I was on the 4th floor. I get to my room and lay on the bed.

I looked at my watch and waited for the time that the one person I want to talk to will call. Once it was time that, that person usually calls my phone. My phone started to ring.

"Hello Carley" I said after accepting the call.

Ok yes I lied to Arthur about who I was talking to. But I mean come on. If you were me you would do the same!

"Hi Eric" She said with a smile.

"How are you doing in Tennessee?" I asked her.

"Ehh could be better. I miss home" She said softly.

"Yeah I do too" I said.

"Hey you're still in the state. You can go home anytime. I can't" She said.

"UCLA is 6 hours away from our home. So i can't really go home at anytime. But hey at least we are going home on thanksgiving. You are coming home for Thanksgiving right?" I asked her

"Of course. Everyone goes home for thanksgiving!" She said

"Alright sassy. Listen I think we should tell Ellie and Arthur that we are talking again" I said

"Do you think that is a good idea?" She said with a chuckle

"I mean, maybe not but they think we hate each other" I said softly

"Well Ellie does hate you for breaking my heart, again" She said

"Hey I apologized for that. And I did that for a reason" I said to her

"Eric, I was kidding about the heart break, kinda" She said

"Carley I never stopped loving you" I said

"And I never stopped loving you either Eric. I mean if I did we wouldn't be talking right now" she said then laughed

"That is true" I said nodding agreeing to her

"So you really wanna tell everyone on Thanksgiving?" She asked

"I didn't say everyone. I said Ellie and Arthur" I said to her

"You know Ellie has a blabber mouth" She said

"Well she is your best friend Carley" I said to her

"I love that girl but she can't keep a secret to save her life" She said shaking her head

"What do you want to do then?" I asked her

"How about Christmas?" She asked me

"That is so far" I said complaining

"Yeah but it will give us more time to tell them and maybe soften the heart attack that we might both get from just those two screaming at us. Maybe even both families yelling at us" She said

"Well uh...." I said scratching behind my head

"Eric....what did you go?" She asked me

"I kind of already.....told Michelle" I said

"Eric!" She yelled at me on the screen

"I'm sorry! I cant lie to my older sister!" I said

"Well what did she say about us?" She asked me

"She said and I quote. "I told you so"" I said

"What did she tell you so about?" She asked me

"Well when you left our graduation party. Michelle came to me we talked. And she told me the quote that everyone knows. The if you love someone set them free if they love you back they're yours. But if they don't they were never yours to begin with" I said

"Well luckily it was the i love you back, huh" She said with a smirk

"Yes luckily" I said with a smile

"How's therapy going?" She asked

"It's going alright. I'm using the chair. But slowly walking" I said to her

"I wish I could see your first steps" She said softly

"Well I actually walked to the party today. I mean I had to stop a few times but I did it" I said

"Don't push yourself Eric. That can't be good on your back" She said softly

"I'm not pushing" I said to her

"Eric" She said

"Ok fine. I'm pushing a little" I said giving in

I heard the door.

"I have to go. Someone's at the door. I'll talk to you tomorrow at the same time. I love you" I said to her with a smile

She blushes and ends the call. Because she knows when someone knocks on the door then that means that the person on the other side of the door is listening to our conversation. It's the same with Carley's dorm. That's why she calls me when she's alone too.

I open the door and saw Arthur.

"Oh heyyyy. You loook just like my cousin!" He said very drunk. Like more than when I left him at the party.

"Drunk again?" I asked Ellie

"Uh huh" She said. "And he's heavy please help" She said as she almost dropped him

"Alright buddy come to Eric" I said opening my arms for my cousin

Once he comes into my arms we head over to his bed.

"Goodnight Arthur" Ellie said then kissed his lips

He ended up falling asleep right away.

Ellie walks out the door. "Please watch him" She said before walking away from our room

"Of course Ellie. I think you forget that he's my cousin" I said smiling at her

"No I don't. Its just he's been getting drunk a lot. And I cant stay at his dorm because of the rules. So you have to take care of him" She said

"And i will. Don't worry" I said touching her shoulder

"Goodnight Eric. See you tomorrow" She said

"Goodnight Ellie. See you in class tomorrow" I said

She walks away so I closed the door. I chuckled when I saw Arthur hugging his sheet like it's a girl.

"Goodnight coz" i said touching his back.

I ended up staying up longer and did some of my homework, that I didn't get the chance to finish before the party.

My major in college is physical therapy. The reason why is because I found it interesting how they help people get better. And I like to help people so it's a win win.

After doing my homework I called it a night and went to sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9K 109 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
73 59 54
"What are these feelings you're talking about?!" he questions still yelling. "That I fucking like you, Daniella Jamie Grey!" I yell. "And I fucking...
1.1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...