The Psychic and The Fool

Af Fluffy_Mess

-YANDERE FANFICTION!- Feelings are a human weakness. They can make the powerful become powerless. Reducing pe... Mere

Introduction
Chapter One : Daydreaming Fool
Chapter Two : Psychic Geek
Chapter Three: A Fool's Bond
Chapter Four: Not-So-Reserved Psychic
Chapter Five: Annoying Pests
Chapter Six: A Psychic's Protection
Chapter Seven: A "Normal" Hangout
Chapter Eight: A Fool's Shopping Trip
Chapter Nine: Aphrodisiatic Girl
Chapter Ten: Friendly Fighting
Chapter Eleven: Foolish Denial
Chapter Twelve: The Psychics, the Fool, and the Idiot
Chapter Thirteen: A Foolish Theif
Chapter Fourteen: Morning Walk
Chapter Fifteen: Friendly Flirting
Chapter Sixteen: Family Dinner
Chapter Seveteen: Sibling Bickering
Chapter Eighteen: Movie Sleepover
Chapter Nineteen: Hands On Exprerience
Chapter Twenty: A Deal is a Deal
Chapter Twenty-One: Laundry Day
Chapter Twenty-Two: Foolish Conversation
Chapter Twenty-Three: Domestic Foolishness
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Party Fit for Fantasies
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Prank Gone Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Six: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Seven: An Important Phone Call
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Pleasant" Morning
Chapter Thirty: A Fool in School
Chapter Thirty-One: Dominate Fool
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Begging Psychic
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Suprise Visit
Chapter Thirty-Four: Guess Who's Back! Hint: It's not Slim Shady.
Chapter Thirty-Five: Violence Between Fools
Chapter Thirty-Six: Foolish Authority
Chapter Thirty-Seven: 'Ranch'
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Foolish Rich Friend
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Short-Lived Fight with a Long-Term Feeling
Chapter Forty: Powerful People with a Foolish Plan
Chapter Forty-One: A Cheating Fool and a Rewarded Psychic
Chapter Forty-Two: Fighting for Dominance
Chapter Forty-Three: A Foolish Meal
Chapter Forty-Four: A Foolish Crush
Chapter Forty-Five: A Psychic's Important Question
Chapter Forty-Six: The Question in Question
Chapter Forty-Seven: Another Vinnie in the Making
Chapter Forty-Eight: An Alliance with a Big Brother
Chapter Forty-Nine: Pissy Stalker-Boy
Chapter Fifty: Meeting Someone New
Chapter Fifty-One: Unwanted Affection
Chapter Fifty-Two: Desperate Psychic
Chapter Fifty-Three: A Foolish Understanding
Chapter Fifty-Four: An Overdue Explanation
Chapter Fifty-Five: Fortnite Chapter Three, Season One
Chapter Fifty-Six: Counting Down the Days
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Psychic's Decisions
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Two Truths and a Lie
Chapter Fifty-Nine: A Pair of Fools Together
Chapter Sixty: A Foolish Date
Chapter Sixty-One: Sappy Psychic
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Savior Psychic
Chapter Sixty-Three: The Third Wheel
Chapter Sixty-Four: Until Tomorrow
Chapter Sixty-Five: Act Like a Fool, Love like a Fool
Chapter Sixty-Six: A Fool's Desperation
Chapter Sixty-Seven: A Fool's Feelings
Chapter Sixty-Eight: A Foolish Bloodline
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Portando Via L'amore
Ending Three: Their Fool

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Giving Affection to a Fool

2.3K 80 15
Af Fluffy_Mess

One of Kusuo's hands trailed down your back and onto your thigh. He pressed his other hand against your back, making you lean more into him.

Weirdly enough, he began to sloppily open-mouth kiss your neck. To be honest with yourself, it felt strangely comforting to have his warmth pressed against your neck but his fucking spit was running down your neck.

"Kusuo, is this your first time doing something like this?" You asked, watching him pause.

"No?!" His voice loudly cracked, indicating he was lying. A few awkward seconds later, he spoke up once again. "Yeah..."

"Haha, fucking virgin." You teased him playfully as he gripped the back of your shirt, embarrassed at you calling him out.

"Well...are you?" He furrowed his brow and looked at you.

"Obviously not! I'm hot as hell, bitch!"  You lightly laughed, dismissing the fact that you had been crying moments earlier.

Being with Kusuo made you a happier person.

And being with Vincent made you a worse person.

"Isn't that funny?" You softly mumbled outloud as your thoughts and voice mixed with each other.

"What's funny? Do I have something on my face?" Kusuo have you a cheeky smile as your grin faded.

Both of you stared at each other for a few minutes, nearly breathing down each others necks.

"Y/N..." Kusuo called out to you. His hands trailed up your body and rested on your face. He lightly squeezed your cheeks and pressed them together, giving you fish lips. "I think...I'm in lov-"

Once more, Kusuo's confession was cut short by your phone ringing. It was your alarm to wake up at your original time.

You both sat there and stared at your phone buzzing while his hands never left your face.

Eventually, you had to get up and get ready so you did the only reasonable thing you could think of.

You slightly opened your mouth and made a pathetic squeaking sound which made Kusuo laugh at your helpless state.

Squirming around, he finally let go. Your cheeks were red as the numbness finally wore off and your body itched in the sudden pain.

"God damn...." You mumbled as you walked in to your bedroom to change into your school uniform.

Quickly undressing, you slipped the skirt over your thighs and, as you went to grab the shirt, you hit your elbow on your closet door. It sent a small jolt through your body that woke you up more than it hurt you but the closet door bashed against your wall and made a loud bang that rung throughout the apartment.

"Y/N?!" You heard Kusuo yell as footsteps came closer and closer.

The bedroom door swung open as he charged in. Quickly trying to cover up your bra with your hands, you shouted at the boy's sudden entrance.

"Why the hell are ya' in here?!"

"I thought you got hurt!"

"Obviously I'm fuckin' okay! Get out!"

But your words didn't get through his thick skull. Kusuo stared at your body while you continued you shout.

"Hey! Fucking weirdo! My eyes are up here!"

Finally catching his attention, he glanced up from your body and saw your red cheeks from his pinching earlier.

Mistaking it for blush, he quietly looked down and silently trailed over to you.

"Kusuo? Did you hear anything I just said?" Ignoring you once again, he pulled you into a tight back hug and pressed his chest against your back.

"Uhm...okay then..." You shot the boy a strange glance and picked up your shirt.

With some finicky movements, you both eventually got down to a rhythm in which you could get ready and Kusuo could cling on to you tightly as you did so.

His grip was annoying but, even with all your protests, he remained attached to you.

"Can you let go?" You asked, praying that he would.

"No. Shut up and deal with it, pussy." He laughed smoothly on to your skin. His warm breath ran down your spine as you sighed and continued with your routine.

***

"Oh my fucking god! Do your parents fucking love you, Kusuo, because I sure as hell don't!"

Kusuo calmly smirked as you fumed with anger.

"Get your slimy hands off of me! I'm so fucking mad at you!"

"Why? I didn't do anything." He spoke calmly while imaginary steam poofed out of your head.

"I can feel your fuckin' boner up my ass!"

"I don't have a boner!" He defended himself as he softly rubbed himself against your hips.

"Look, I would LOVE to fuck you right now," You said sarcastically, "But we have school."

"Well then let's sleep together after school." Kusuo stated, not joking at all.

"Okay, fine, whatever, just let go of me." His hands quickly unraveled from your body as you grabbed your backpack and opened your front door.

Kusuo grinned widely, grabbing your keys from your counter. He thought you were being entirely serious about the sex thing while you immediately forgot about it as soon as you stepped out the door.

Sprinting down the steps carelessly, Kusuo calmly followed you, watching you from behind.

"Y/N, slow down." He chuckled as you walked out of the apartment building, "You don't want to run into someone again!"

"Oh yeah! Whatever happened to that guy anyway..." You mumbled to yourself. Kusuo came up behind you and grabbed your hand.

"Probably nothing!" He said cheerfully, "If he just disappeared like that, he wasn't important anyway!"

"...I never said anything about him disappearing." Awkwardly glancing up at him, he bit his inner cheek, praying you wouldn't connect the dots. "But, like, you wouldn't do something like that...right?" Your voice cracked loudly as he grinned widely.

"Of course not!" He gave you a slightly reassuring smile as he ran his fingers over your cold hands. "We're going to get to school earlier than normal today."

"Huh? But I swear we were runnin' late when we left..."

"Not if we teleport~" He smirked as he watched you roll your eyes.

"God damn bastard. Don't take advantage of me like that."

You both shuffled awkwardly out of a crowd and you hopped into his arms.

"Come on, fairy godmother! Take us away!" You shouted playfully, pointing into the sky.

"Don't ever call me that again."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

70K 2.5K 16
A saiki k x Jujutsu Kaisen crossover the CP : Gojo Satoru x Saiki Kusuo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Even though Saiki can't get a normal life like he wanted he acc...
204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
54.9K 2.4K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...
2.8K 87 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...