Bad Blood || Aaron Hotchner

By FictionalWife02

SSA Aaron Hotchner is stepping down from his Unit Chief position for a 6-month period due to an assignment in... More

Disclaimers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
New Story!

Chapter 50

2.7K 61 12
By FictionalWife02

~~~

One year later
"Agent Hotchner?"

"Yes?" I answer, looking up from the report I was writing

"This just came in" Agent Anderson says as he hands me a file.

Missing teenagers. 22 to be exact. They got on the bus for school this morning but they never made it there. The whole bus is MIA.

"The director wants to know if your team is willing to cooperate with the BAU on this" he adds

"He remembers that we are married, right?" I ask

"I believe so"

"Ok, then. Whatever gets us to them faster" I reply as I stand up.

I gather my team and we are leaving immediately. But before that I run downstairs and to Aaron's office.

"Happy one year anniversary" I say as I throw the file in front of him. He takes a quick look at it and gets up.

"Happy anniversary indeed" he replies and pecks my lips before we leave. He gathers his team as well and we head to the jet where we'll do the briefing.

However, our presence wasn't so welcomed at the local precinct. The chief rolled his eyes as soon as we walked in and show him our badges.

"I told your supervisor that we're handling it" he insists.

So, Aaron goes toe to toe with him
"With all due respect, we do not need your permission. There are 22 missing teenagers and not just one, but two departments of the FBI are here to help. That means that both teams are leaving behind over 20 other cases that also need their attention in order to be here. So, if you're not willing to cooperate, at least do not get in our way" he says and walks passed him without waiting for his reply.

That's my man.
I try to hide my smile and I follow him
"I really enjoy it when you get all bossy and serious like that" I whisper. He gives me a side eye and smirks.

The chief eventually joins us in the conference room where Aaron and I are setting up while everyone else is interviewing family members.
"So, Hotchner and Hotchner...? What's the deal with you?" he asks

"I don't see how that's relevant with the case. We are here to do our jobs. And I'd advise you to stay away if you are going to continue wasting our time" Aaron answers before I could even open my mouth.

"Sure... I think I'll go check on the other Agents doing the interviews" he replies and leaves.

"Did you enjoy that?" Aaron teases me

"Very much so" I reply and he smiles.

That moment, his phone starts ringing
"You're on speaker, Garcia" he says letting the phone down

"I got a trace from one of the students' phones. It's a few miles outside of town, but I can't see anything other than a few farms -I think- on the map. I just sent you the coordinates" she informs us

"Thank you" he replies and hungs up.

"I'm driving" I say as we get ready to head there

"Not a chance. I've seen how you drive your car" he reminds me

"I know what I'm doing. I would never put my brand new and beautiful Mercedes in danger"

"Oh, so that was your safe driving? I don't even what to know what not safe is" he chuckles as he gets to the driver's seat. I frown and I get in the passenger's seat.

Everyone was running around all day, but by midnight, 22 out of the 22 missing teenagers were reunited with their families and the two responsible for the abduction were arrested.

Now, we are on our overnight flight back home. Some Agents are sleeping, others are playing poker but Aaron and I are sitting in a corner by ourselves, filling out similar paperwork so we won't have to bring too much home.

That's how it has been for the last year. We leave for work not knowing if we'll see each other again in the afternoon or the next week due to traveling.

But despite the distance and crazy schedules, we make it work. We talk every night when we are apart and we try to avoid bringing work at home in order to enjoy the time we have together without running or worrying that any minute the phone is going to ring and our time is up.

However, that's not a strict rule. Sometimes we do discuss cases and help each other if asked to. Today, was the first time we worked together officially and it has been like an anniversary gift. It reminded me of our dynamic and chemistry when we used to work together back in the start.

When landed, we went to the bureau. We must have finished our reports in the office around the same time because we meet each other in the garage again.

"Heading home already, Mrs. Hotchner?" I hear his voice as I reach my car

"It's Agent Hotchner for you" I correct him and he chuckles "...and I'll see you at home" I add, spinning my car keys in my hand.

He shakes his head as he walks past me and towards his car. Our parking spots are only a three spots apart, mine closer to the exit than his.

I take a look at my phone and I reply to an email quickly before turning the engine on. That gave Aaron time to leave before me.

I decide to take this as a challenge and leave through a shortcut. Sure enough, three blocks later, I notice his Porsche passing by the parallel road. The roads are empty at this hour, so carefully, I step on the gas.

A few blocks later, I cut him off in the crossroad and I get in front of him. I giggle and I see him shaking his head through my review mirror.

I get home first and I get out of the car as he comes in the garage. There, we park next to each other, so I lean against my car and I wait for him.

"Were you racing me?" he asks as he gets out of his car

"What? Of course not" I reply as we begin to walk together.
"I was kicking your ass"

"Really mature" he chuckles, opening the front door for me.

As soon as I get in the apartment, I kick my heels off and I sit down. I lean back on the couch and I close my eyes for a second.

But Aaron has other plans. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" I laugh

"Shower, food and then bed with me" he explains and kisses me.

He sets me down and leaves.
"I'm coming back. I'm just ordering food first" he says and I smile.

When we finished with the shower, the food arrived and we sat in the living room. It is still night out so I decided to just light a couple candles instead of turning on the lights at this hour.

"Remember the first time we had dinner like this together?" Aaron asks, as he opens the pizza box

"I do... It was so awkward..." I laugh as I remember the first night we spent together in that motel that didn't have enough rooms.

"Well, the aftermath was definitely memorable..." he says as we eat

"You mean how I put my contact lense by the wrong side and rushed in the bathroom, where you were changing? Or how we almost kissed? Or how we accidentally cuddled?"

"All of it" he says and kisses me.
"The cuddling though... It felt good, and I felt it as soon as you moved but pretended to be asleep so it wouldn't be more awkward" he admits.

"Thank you for that. And I have a confession to make too about that night..."

"What?" he asks

"When I went into the shower first in order to avoid dealing with the one bed issue... I masturbated while thinking of you" I admit, avoiding his gaze

"Really?" he asks surprised and somewhat excited

"It's embarrassing and it was so inappropriate"

"No, no. I just wish you had told me because you had me worked up"

"What?" I ask even more surprised.

"Yeah. And the following week when you came into my room to show me that you solved the case in your sleeping shorts... Gosh... You're both hot and smart" he kisses me again.

He cups my face and rubs my cheek.
"Three and a half years later and I'm still falling harder for you every day. I love you so much, I'd marry you all over again" he says

"And I would say yes to it every time" I reply and I kiss him.

~~~

"It was once said that love is giving someone the ability to destroy you but trusting them not to"

~ Unknown
~ Derek Morgan (7x17)

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4K 21
Y/n and Agent Hotchner do not get along. He constantly undermines her work and favors other agents. After an especially difficult mission, y/n snaps...
2.3K 45 15
β‹†βœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*This is an Aaron Hotchner x OC (female) story set in the Criminal Minds universe. Please leave feedback and feel free to vote! Warning: M...
63.2K 2.2K 47
As the direct supervisor to Agent Hotchner, Chief Olivia Stephens has to make sure he and the units function at their best. But he has been making it...
184K 3.9K 32
Amelia Crystal Stark is the daughter of William Stark, CEO of a very successful multinational company. During the past two months she has been receiv...