Bad Blood || Aaron Hotchner

Por FictionalWife02

SSA Aaron Hotchner is stepping down from his Unit Chief position for a 6-month period due to an assignment in... M谩s

Disclaimers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New Story!

Chapter 6

3.7K 114 31
Por FictionalWife02

~~~

I don't know how much time it took me to fall asleep. But I wake up to the opposite side I slept to and a weight over my waist.

It is nice, strong and comforting though. It's like it's protecting me. Without thinking and with my eyes still closed, I snuggle a little closer to it. Whoever it is, they smell amazing.

I have to go to work...
We have a case...
Wait, I am at work... Idaho...
Not enough rooms...
Hotch!

My eyes fly open and I cover my mouth in order to stay quiet. My heart starts racing but my body is frozen.
My leg! My leg is intertwined with his.

I pull my leg back slowly. No reaction.
I move my body away from his, being careful to not drop his hand yet.

Before I could escape his grip, a sigh escapes his lips and he turns to his other side. I am free now.

I get out of bed and I let out a shaky breath. I pick up my watch and I look at the time. 5:40 am.
I slept for 5 hours, wow...

I take my things and I go to the bathroom to get ready. I do my makeup and I return to the room to pick what to wear.
Black or burgundy? Burgundy.

Burgundy suit, black top and my watch. I pick up my purse and I leave the room quietly.

When I returned with coffee and breakfast, Hotch was coming out of the bathroom.
"Good morning" I say

"Good morning. Everything ok?" he asks almost worried

"Yeah, I went out for coffee and breakfast. You got dinner, I got breakfast" I answer

"Oh, thank you. You didn't have to"

"I know. But I was up early, got ready and thought I should treat you today" I reply as I leave them on the table.

He smiles and takes his coffee. He takes a sip and looks at me. "Well, I'm gonna get ready. You don't have to wait, you can go ahead and get started. I'll see you there" he says

"I think I'll do that" I reply and he nods.

I collect the case files we had laid on the table and he locks himself in the bathroom to change.

That's when something gets into my left eye. I try rub it gently in order to get the eyelash or whatever got in it out. After a few tries, I wasn't so gentle anymore and my eye contact fell out.

I frown and I try to put it back in my eye. I didn't use a mirror because there is no mirror in the room except the bathroom and I don't really need it anymore.

When I manage to get it in, I try to open my eye but I can't keep it open and it's getting watery. I must have put it the wrong way.

"Fuck..." I curse under my breath. I try to get it out but I can't keep my eye open enough to grab the contact.

"Sir, are you finished?" I ask struggling to not sound like I have a problem

"Almost" he answers. I'm still trying to grab the lense and I am afraid I'll scratch my eyeball soon.

"Shit... I... I need a mirror... But...".

I hear the door unlock and open so I rush inside.
"Woah, are you ok, Lexie?" he asks worried.

I don't answer. I stand in front of the mirror and I try to catch the contract lense. My eye is red and crying at this point.

But I take it out and I drop my head relieved that I can open my eye and I didn't cut into it.

"All good?" he asks again

"Yeah, sorry for the..." I lose my words as I notice that his shirt is missing
"My contact lense..." I try to come back.

I turn towards the mirror again but I can still see his shirtless reflection. I do my best to ignore it and I grab the bottle of my contact solution. I pour some on the lense and I force two of it ends together in order to find the right side.

This must be the greatest lie about contacts. Both sides look the same to me when you bring two ends together.

I finally put it in with the side that I think is right and I'm correct. I take some paper and I wipe my eye from the tears.

Meanwhile, Hotch is getting dressed behind me. I turn around and I come face to face with him in that small bathroom.

There is silence for a moment. My heart starts racing and I can't look away from him. He doesn't look away either.

Only a few feet away from where we are standing I masturbated last night, almost moaning his name.

"Sir..." I whisper

"Lexie..." he whispers, giving my pussy anotther heartbeat.

Unconsciously, I lick my lips and he looks at them.
This is it. Take the chance.

"Aaron..." I lean a bit closer. He looks me in the eyes and brings his hand the side of my neck. The air gets knocked out of my lungs.

My ringing phone causes me to jump and pull away from him.
"Good morning, Emily" I answer and I walk away

"Good morning, I'm leaving my room now. Want to go grab coffee before the station?" she offers

"I already grabbed some coffee but I'll gladly catch a ride with you" I reply as I grab my briefcase and hang it over my shoulder

"Great. Waiting for you outside" she says and hungs up.

"I'll see you at the station, sir" I say and I leave embarrassed without looking back.

I spot Emily quickly and I walk to her.
"You ok?" she asks as we get in the car

"Of course, why?"

"You seem a little shaken up"

"No, I'm fine. How was your night with Morgan?" I ask

"Horrible. He's so annoying. How was your night with Hotch?"

"A little awkward at first but over all fine and quiet"

"Remind me to send Morgan with Hotch the next time"

"I will" I chuckle.

Hotch and I didn't really talk again that day. I think he was either as awkward as me or he was just being respectful. Whatever it was, I was thankful for it.

We solved that case and found the missing boy that same evening, so we headed back home during the night. But even sitting in the jet, my eyes kept going to him. Eventually, I retired in the back with Reid who was already taking a nap there.

His POV
I think we've been avoiding each other purposefully today. I don't know what got into me. I was overstepping by far. I got so hard she looked at me and whispered my name. It was almost painful to hold back.

I notice Reid coming from the back which means that she's alone in there now. I stand up and I make my way there to apologize.

She's sleeping...
I find myself smiling as I look at her. I shake my head and I put a blanket on her, carefully to not wake her up.

I return to my seat and I find Morgan and Prentiss almost fighting over something from the previous night.

"You kicked me while you were sleeping!" he says

"Well, I should have done it while I was awake. It would be more satisfying that way!" she argues.

"A little quiet. Barnes is sleeping" I inform them and they nod.

"Really? Is that why the smile?" Dave asks me while the others were too focused on their argument.

He comes leans to me
"What happened?" he asks.

Of course he knows that something happened.

"I was holding her last night" I admit

"What do you mean?"

"We fell asleep separately and I woke up to something snuggling against me. Then I realized that my arm was around her, her leg was on mine... And I think when she realized it, she tried to pull away slowly so I pretended to stay asleep and turned to my other side" I explain.

"And...?".

And it felt amazing. She fit right into my arms. I wanted her to stay there for longer. I didn't want to move again, ever.

"Forget it" I say

"No, no"

"Yes. You almost convinced me the first time but not again. The protocol of the bureau is clear"

"Come on, you think anyone follows that?"

"I do. And she does. End of discussion".

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

278 8 7
AARON HOTCHNER X OC After years of hard work at the ViCAP Unit, Isabel Harper is transferred to the BAU on Strauss' orders. Her arrival comes to a su...
96.1K 2.7K 34
Aaron Hotchner x OC (black). Alexa Jordan is the newest member of the team. After almost a year, her boss, Aaron Hotchner, has some changes in behavi...
185K 3.9K 32
Amelia Crystal Stark is the daughter of William Stark, CEO of a very successful multinational company. During the past two months she has been receiv...
63.9K 2.2K 47
As the direct supervisor to Agent Hotchner, Chief Olivia Stephens has to make sure he and the units function at their best. But he has been making it...