KARNA - MAHADEV'S DECIPLE

By karn0123

I do not want hurt anybody's religious sentiments. This story is purely my imagination, what if karna in sear... More

MEETING MAHADEV
KAILASH PARVAT AND TRAINING
TESTS AND BOONS
FIGHT WITH INDRA DEV AND HOME COMING
RETURN AND ENCOUNTER
KALA PRADARSHAN
KARNA TALKS WITH GANGAPUTR
GANGAPUTR VS SURYAPUTRA
CORONATION
MEETING KURUVANSH
KARNA'S TALENT
KARNA'S MISCHIEF AND RASHMI CHARIOT
FIGHTING ASURS AND MEETING KRISHNA
SECRET IS OUT
KRISHNA'S MARRIAGE
RETURN TO HASTINAPUR
BHEESHMA KNOWS EVERYTHING
KARNA'S PUNISHMENT
VIJAYDHARI AND RASHMIRATHI
KARNA'S FAME
SIX MONTHS LATER
GUESTS ARRIVED AT ANGA
MAHASHIVRATRI
AVANTIKA GET TO KNOW ABOUT KARNA
VIKRAMADITYA'S REQUESTED ALMS FROM KARNA
TRAINING WITH KARNA
AVANTIKA TALKED TO KARNA
KARNA KILLING CHANDRASUR
KARNA TALK WITH AVANTIKA
BEFORE LEAVING FOR HASTINAPUR
KARNA GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH
KARNA GOT REALLY ANGRY
TWIST
ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA
LEAVING HASTINAPUR
RETURN TO ANGA AND STEPS TOWARDS FUTURE
BHEESHMA REALISATION AND????
PROGRESS
JEALOUSY
ARRIVAL, DATES AND CELEBRATION
KARNA - AVANTIKA FUTURE PLANNING.
MAIRRAGE
RETURN TO ANGA AND ????
NEW DAY IN ANGA
SHOW FOR THE CROWD
ONE MONTH AND CONFESSION
HASTINAPUR'S CHANGE
BHEESHMA'S NEW DISCIPLE
KARNA - PARSHURAM TALK
VARNAVRAT INCIDENT
AFTERMATH
BIRTH OF PRINCE OF ANGA
AUTHOR NOTE
NEW STORY
SURYAPRAST AND INVITATION
VACATION AND ARRIVAL AT PANCHAL
SWAMVAR
RUDRA ANTICS.
PANDAVAS IN HASTINAPUR
DIVISION
INDRAPRASTHA
RETURN TO SURYAPRAST
RUDRA'S NEW JOURNEY
INVITATION
FLASHBACK
MEETING AND DISCUSSION
TURN OF EVENTS
RAJSUYA YAGNA
A/n
CURSE AND ????
RETURN
DWARKA
SWAMVAR OF CHARUMATI
RUDRA'S RETURN
AFTERMATH
BEGINING OF DOWNFALL
DYUT INVITATION AND ACCEPTANCE
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
CHANGE OR INEVITABLE???

Game

4.1K 215 70
By karn0123

Upon entering the palace the ladies were separated from gents. Wives of Pandavas went to the chamber of kunti while Charumati went with Bhanumati. The family of Dhritarashtra clearly didn't want to have any interaction with them while with the relationship of Rudra, Charumati was welcomed as their daughter in law. Kunti was very angry with such blatant neglect but was helpless. She welcomed her daughters-in-law.

While the males reached the Sabha, Pandavas were given seats. They arrogantly sat there. Duryodhana and other Kauravas were getting fed up with their arrogance but they had to let it slide for what they had planned to happen. Guests were welcomed and some programmes were performed in their honour. Pandavas were gloating how Hastinapur had to do this for them, they didn't know it was just to strengthen the blow they will get afterwards.

The programmes ended and now it was time for the main event to take place. Yudhishthir was now very impatient his hands were itching, he didn't forget how he has to give up his tight despite being eldest, he has shown a big heart and chosen a barren land which they had turned into swarg on land (according to him) but still Hastinapur's throne should be his and today he would have it through his "great skills". Not only would he avenge their humiliation in the past or just at the entrance but also show his siblings how to win a kingdom without shedding a drop of blood.

According to Yudhishthir he would be doing a favour on Hastinapur by acquiring it as Duryodhana has polluted it through his reign. Kingdoms should be like Indraprastha where everything was done as per veda, despite being emperor he wasn't able to influence others and he knew the reason behind it. It was one kingdom, Suryaprast as it was the biggest obstacle in his way. Hastinapur would be a start, then slowly he would truly bring all kingdoms under him and then with the army and warrior entire Aryavart he would attack Suryaprast and wipe out the obstacles of Dharma. He believes that today would be the start of his reign over the entire Aryavart. After winning Hastinapur he would first handle the son of that suta.

While Yudhishthir was lost in his thoughts the terms and rules of Dyut were being explained. It was very simple: both parties would bring something of equivalent value and the losing party would either concede defeat or continue to gamble by increasing the stakes. Rudra meanwhile was looking at everything with a blank expression; he was even slightly disgusted by everything. Of course he knew the vices of Dyut and the severe consequences of the game. The story of Nala was quite famous, how he lost everything due to his addiction to the game but instead of learning from it many focused on how he won everything back later. He ever so slightly shook the start as the game began.

Duryodhana had told Yudhishthir that his Mamashree would play on his behalf, Yudhishthir confident in his skills. He also didn't want to play ignorant Duryodhana who doesn't understand the charm of brilliant games. Gandhar Raj would be a great opponent and no one could say he won through defeating a weak opponent. The game began and the stake was inconsequential for both sides hence the game began.

Yudhishthir lost easily but was adamant to continue, soon he lost the entire treasury which was a huge amount since Pandavas amassed a huge fortune in their Digvijaya. Then he betted all the das and dasi of indraprastha but lost again. Then again he betted the palace, entire indraprastha and everything. Yudhishthir's expression was still like the one who is not willing to give up, other Pandavas were worried. They were right, Yudhishthir was angry instead of worried, he couldn't believe he was losing. He was at the end with all material things but wasn't willing to accept defeat. He looked around and his gaze fixed on his brothers and an idea immediately came to his mind.

Yudhishthir: I will stake Nakul as my next bet.

Bhishma: Yudhishthir, stop. This is not right. You can't do this.

Yudhishthir: It's a matter of my family you need not to interfere, Mahamahim of Hastinapur.

Duryodhana: Mind your language, Pandu Putra it's our pitamah you are talking too.

Even ge was disgusted byt was very angered when Yudhishthir insulted his pitamah.

Yudhishthir: I don't need you to tell me who I consider as my family, all you need to care about is whether I will play or not. I am willing to bet Nakul.

Nakul: But Jyeshta.

Yudhishthir (angrily) : What are you trying to tell me you wouldn't do as I say. Have you forgotten it's our mother that raised you and your brother after our father died because of your mother. It's your and your entire family's duty to serve me and our family just to repay the debt you both owe us.

His words shocked everyone in the Sabha, Rudra though disgusted but he didn't say anything as it was an internal matter of someone's family. He didn't think these words would be spoken, not only him but others were flabbergasted but not more than two madri Nandan. He could see both Nakul and Sahdev stiffen sling with their son. Nakul, though angry, felt helpless. Even Kauravas who never like arrogant Nakul and Sahdev were slightly sympathetic because of words said. But yudhishthir wasn't, he still thought there is nothing wrong in telling the truth It doesn't matter if it was the truth he believes in regardless of what else may be true. Seeing Nakul still not moving,

Yudhishthir: I am ordering as your king would you revolt against your king.

Nakul had to agree, the game continued and results didn't differ.
Yudhishthir was irritated and staked Sahdev but not before he could tongue lash him, similarly Sahdev was gambled and he too was lost by yudhishthir but the game didn't stop there like everyone thought instead he began staking his own brothers in hope of winning everything back. Yudhishthir staked Arjun. Arjun wants to revolt but he knows he has lost his caliber of a warrior as he lost his entire gamut of skills and Divyastra.

Yudhishthir: Phalguna, what are you waiting for? Do you want to deny it too? Are you going to abdicate the Dharma of a younger brother? It would be unbecoming for the son of the ruler of swarg. For once at least you should sacrifice like we sacrificed our desire for Draupadi on her swayamvar.

Harsh sentences one after another were said by Yudhishthir, but this was least low he could go talking about someone who should be regarded as her daughter in such manner. Afterwards Bheem too was gambled but the idiot and foolish fellow didn't think anything about it he would follow his jyeshta and was angry at others for trying to dent what he desires everyone except Yudhishthir himself have become slaves there even the children of Pandavas were no exception, they were stripped of their crown, jwels, angavastra and were forced to kneel on the ground. Yudhishthir was still not in his right mind and his next words were not unexpected. He gambled himself and there was no surprise left when he lost. Kauravas rejoiced in the success of their plan. Elders were standing with bowed heads and disappointment visible on their faces. Dhritarashtra was happy too, Rudra didn't have much emotion fluctuations after everything he saw today his disgust towards Pandavas was something else. Pandavas portrayed themselves as beacons of hope, the definition of unity but he saw how empty those claims were. Youngest two, Madri Nandan were treated like servants by yudhishthir and even for his remaining younger, they were nothing but tools to him.

People present there thought the madness ended here but no, how would such a thing ever happen in presence of the great cough_gambler_cough Yudhishthir. He once again did what no one had imagined and staked his wife,

Duryodhana: Yudhishthir have you lost your mind?

Yudhishthir: Shut up Duryodhana!! She is my wife, I have rights on her hence I can stake her.

Bhishma: For the sake of god, stop even now Yudhishthir. Even the king Nala never staked his wife, come to your senses.

Vidhur: Tatshree is right, Yudhishthir.

Shakuni thought he had to intervene but before that Yudhishthir spoke,

Yudhishthir: None can change what I have decided. I haven't lost everything. How dare anyone question my decision to get a chance to win everything back?

Rudra: Samrat??? You stupid fool you are nothing but curse of an existence. Come to your senses.

Yudhishthir: You Sutputra, you wouldn't understand anything about the honour of a kshatriya.

Rudra: Honour?? There is nothing honourable left in you? You are nothing but a miserable insect who should be squashed for the betterment of Aaryavart. Mamashree, don't malign your name in history by even being part of this heinous crime.

Unlike others, Rudra has asked Duryodhana to stop. Every eye was on Duryodhana and waiting for him to speak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.1K 15
What if Karna was the incarnation of one of the strongest Warriors of Treta Yuga (Second Age)? What if he was an ansh of Mahadev? What if Lord Surya...
50.2K 2.6K 30
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇꜰᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀꜱʜɪ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇꜰᴜꜱ...
331K 13.9K 85
What will happen if Karna was destined to be the son of Suryadev and Devi Sangya but due to some circumstances he had to born as Kunti's son. ...
17K 797 18
What if Karn was the son of Suryadev , Devi Chhaya and Devi Sanjana and was the god of war, peace and friendship ? What if he was the brother of Devi...