CURSE AND ????

Ashwatthama (angrily) : Pandu putron, i have enough of your arrogance. I shivansh Ashwatthama, son of sage Drona and grandson of Saint Bhardwaj curse you that everything you take arrogance in would be deprived of you.

I am not taking part of this Yagna where you used such sacred occasion to show off your vain pride.

Bheem was too angery while his brothers were angry as well as were processing the curse as we're rest present here.

Bheem : No curse of your would ever effect us Ashwatthama, did you forget what happened to your father, so you are not eligible to curse us as you are no brahman anymore. Leave if you want our jyeshtha would be samrat. You are vassal of Hastinapur who is accepting our soverinity because of our relationship. Not even Duryodhana could Stop this Yagna and your friend on whom you have such faith is quietly sitting there because even he realised no kingdom would would accept soverinity of suta. Go away from here.

His statement has led everyone wide-eyed, Pandavas were quietly standing there not even yudhishthir were saying anything to Bheem as according to him or them Dronacharya did sin and Ardhnarishwar punished him. Ashwatthama's words and curse has angered them and hurted their ego too much.

Now Karna was enraged too so was Duryodhana and Dhussan. Karna because Pandavas have insulted their teacher who should be treated as father or even god. Duryodhana and Dhussan because they respect their teacher very much even after what has happened both because he was their teacher and father of Ashwatthama. They couldn't believe these Pandavas insulted Dronacharya who has always showered love on Pandavas especially Arjun even more than his son.

Ashwatthama : Bheemsen!!!! You dare to say this about my father for what because Yudhishthir became samrat so remember my words he would have pleasure of being shortest reigning samrat of Aaryavrat. After he would be dethroned I Ashwatthama pledge to make deserving person as Samrat.

Saying that Ashwatthama was leaving, Duryodhana, Dhussan and Karna followed him. Though in hurry Ashwatthama's mani warded of illusion which didn't bother Karna too but Duryodhana didn't have that luck or skill so he fell in water which seemed as solid surface in order to keep up with his childhood friend. But just as he fell there was resounding laughter of someone in hall and of course that would be nothing but idiot Bheem.

Bheem : A blind man son ought to be blind.

His words lead to laughter among Pandavas but entire hall was quite. Krishna tensed, so is Bheeshma and Vidhur. Dhussan, Ashwatthama and Karna helped Duryodhana who has gone mad hearing such words. They soo left the hall. Karna called a maid to inform Dhushala, Shambhu and Avantika that they were immediately leaving Indraprastha. Soon the women and child came and they left Indraprastha.

There was silence in the chariots but Karna could feel it was silence before storm and Strom which would bring ruins especially after what has happened in Sabha. Karmfal is one thing no one could evade not even tridev let alone Devputra.  He knew downfall of Pandavas has begin because of their arrogance, they have crossed all the lines and they have to face consequences. Dhussan has narrated everything happened in the sabha which deeply disturbed the ladies. Avantika glanced at Karna while Dhushala supported her husband and eldest brother who was burning in humiliation but his eyes showed fire which could destroy everything.

Rajsuya Yagna was completed in Indraprastha and Pandavas seems to forgot everything happened, ni way words if child of sinner could effect Devputra they thought. All the guests immediately left even Krishna because this was bound to happen and he couldn't stop it.

After a day of travel destinations came where three chariot would seperate, how could Karna not see fire of vengeance in eyes of Duryodhana.

Karna : Yuvraj Duryodhana, vengeance could destroy not only enemy but oneself too. Don't stoop low as others please heed to my request.

He knew his words were on deaf ears but he tried. Not because Pandavas but he didn't want Duryodhana to do something which would destroy him. He then left everything to niyati. He with avantika went towards his kingdom, similarly Ashwatthama with his family left for northern panchal.

Avantika : Radhey, there is a tsunami upcoming.

Karna : I know priye but one has to face consequences of their actions. Arrogance of Pandavas has crossed every limit today.

Avantika : I am worried for wives and children of Pandavas radhey, they would be caught inbetween.

Karna : I am worried about them too but we can't help them directly. Let's hope we can do something, we would have to let nyay rakshak especially alert in Indraprastha, Hastinapur, panchal and ghandhar.

They continued their journey planning what could they do without them to personally getting involve inbetween.

They were going to enter their kingdom but an arrow struck before their chariot. Both of them became alert.