NEW DAY IN ANGA

Karna woke up next morning, he is as smiling seeing his beautiful wife in his embrace. He gently tried to move as not to wake her but she woke up even with slight movement. Karna smiled she really was different from other Princess. She wasn't weak or vulnerable like them but was a fine warrior who can be attentive by slightest disturbance.

Karna : You can sleep priye, I am going for my Pooja.

Avantika : No Aarya, it's fine. It's my usual time to wake up. Lets go together for pooja.

Karna : Fine.

Both then woke up got dressed and first they took bath and changed to simple clothes. The left the palace and went to river bank for Surya Puja. The river bank were empty, people thought Karna may not come today or wanted to be alone today they can ask during dusk. Both went to river and performed their pooja. After pooja Karna decided to finally call and meet his birth father and get his blessings for himself and Avantika and their new life.

Karna : Pitashree, I you son is calling you to get your blessings for our brighter married life.

Suddenly a bright light was there and Suryadev was standing there smiling. Karna and Avantika touched his feet.

Couple : Pranipat Pitashree.

Suryadev : Kalyan ho kids.

Suryadev help them to stood up.

Suryadev : Putra, you have made me wait for so long. Are you Angry at your father

Karna : No father, I was and never will be angry at you. You are someone I respected since I can remember. But knowing the truth it took a lot of time and courage to call for you and I thought there is no better day to call you than today.

Suryadev : You are right Son. Today is really a great day.

Avantika : Thank you for coming Pitashree.

Suryadev : Putri, I had to come. I was anyway finding an opportunity to bless you both. I am really happy that now my this idiot son has a sensible and loving wife like you. You can only complete him and share his worries and pain.

Avantika : I will do my duties and take care of him, Pitashree.

Suryadev : I am sure of that Putri, he may be my son but you will be beacon of light for him. You will guide him and ease his pain.

Avantika : Thank you for your words Pitashree.

Suryadev : Putri, this is my fist time seeing you as my daughter in law. I bless you that no darkness will be ever touch you and I give you my suryaastra to you. You can use this astra or any learned astra while using your swords. You will first and only one to use astras using swords. Sada suhagan raho putri. Now it's time for me leave. Karna May tridevs give you mental strength for your promise to Ardhnarishwar.

After giving his left as he come. Karna and Avantika folded their hand to him. They then went back to palace. They went to their chamber and change.they both wore royal clothes. They both went to elders that were present in the palace to get their blessings. They first went to Bheeshma's chamber.

Couple : Bless us pitamah.

Bheeshma : Kalyan ho.

Bheeshma took out a pair of earrings and gave it to Avantika. It looked very beautiful . It was gold earrings whith pure white gem in the middle of it.

Bheeshma : Putri Avantika these earrings are of my mother Ganga. She gave me to gift them to my wife. But because of my oath, they stayed with me. Today I am happy to give it to you they finally have worthy owner. It's blessed by purity of my mother wearing this you will forever be pure and no maya or illusions will effect you. I know you are capable of defending youself but accept it as my love and concern.

Avantika : Of cource pitamah, I will always wear it.

Saying this she changed her earrings. The gifted earing were as such they can look part of any set of jwellery. Bheeshma was happy with gesture it showed her respect towards him. He smiled and blessed them again. Similarly the couple went to all elders to get blessing. Everyone gave Avantika some gifts like clothes, jwellery etc. After that Karna went to his friends and other guests. Avantika went to kitchen with Radha, Ghandhari, Dushala and Subhadra for her pehli rasoi. She prepared kheer, puri, aalo sabzi and various types of dishes for breakfast. After an hour breakfast was arranged and every body ate. They praised Avantika for her cooking. Karna was going to call his sabha but was interrupted by Dushala and Radha. They told him to go with Avantika and show her around Anga. Fearing the might of two women Karna agreed. He had plans to go with her to show the places in Anga later.

Karna and Avantika left the palace with Dushala, Subhadra and Ashwatthama for their rond around city. They first gone to school and watched children getting education. Then they went  to various other places in kingdom to roam around. But as they reached market Dushala was back on her shopping spree but it was Ashwatthama who had to carry for her and Karna to pay for her. Seeing Dushala and Ashwatthama the rest smiled. They all could guess this wasn't first time Ashwatthama accompanied Dushala for shopping he was very practised for job to be his first time. The saw how Dushala was happily shopping and Ashwatthama was smiling while trailing behind Dushala to carry her bags. Trio laughed at them, Ashwatthama and Dushala were busy in their own world. They returned at lunch. The guests of anga decided to leave Anga after lunch but Dushala wanted to stay for more days at Anga. Karna assured Bheeshma, Ghandhari and Duryodhana that he will personally drop her after a month. He will also have reason to come to Hastinapur with Avantika and get blessings of Maharaj Dhritarashtra. They reluctantly agreed. Seeing Dushala staying at Anga Ashwatthama too decided to stay.

Duryodhana : Mitra Ashwatthama, Why do you want to stay? You told me you have some matter in Panchal.

Ashwatthama : The matter was solved. I am here to spend some time here and train.

Duryodhana didn't doubt anything, he nodded his head. Karna's family went to palace gates to see of their guests. Karna and Krishna hugged each other. While newly married got the blessings of elders one last time before they left. Hastinapur and Dwarka royals left the palace in their chariots. Radha and Adhiratha returned inside the palce after that. Only Karna, Avantika, Ashwatthama and Dhushala was standing there. Dushala was happy to stay and pleased to see Ashwatthama too will stay here. She looked towards him and smiled, Avantika saw that and decided to tease her.

Avantika (smiles) : Why are you happy about Ashwatthama's stay, Dushala?

Dushala (blushed): What are you saying bhabhishree I am happy because of my stay here not because of his stay.

Avantika : Oh! So you are unhappy because he stayed, don't worry I will tell him go away now. He will listen to me. I will tell him about your displeasure about him staying her.

Dushala (hurriedly) : No bhabhi, you don't have to do that. I don't mind his stay.

Avantika laughed at her innocence and panicking face. Karna was having similar discussion with Ashwatthama.

Karna (smiles) : Are you sure you only stayed for training,Mitra.

Ashwatthama (stammering): Y...Ye...Yes what could be other reasons.

Karna : Fine, if you don't want to tell.

Ashwatthama : There is no other reason, Mitra.

Karna : Sure, there isn't.

Karna too laughed at same time as Avantika. Ashwatthama and Dushala looked at eachother and blushed hard. They again entered palace after seeing off the guests. Karna assembled his sabha and introduced Avantika to them. He told them she too from now will be with him in taking decisions about Kingdom's welfare. His throne was large enough for two so they both sat on it and the proceeding began. The court proceedings was done ater two hours. Avantika left the court and went to Radha and Dushala. Karna too went to Ashwatthama in practice are and trained and spared with him. Then Karna left for his pooja. Today there were more petitioners than usual. He donated the alms whole heartedly to all of them and asked them for blessings. They blessed him. He returned to palace and spent time with his family. They ate together and went to their chamber to sleep.