RUDRA'S RETURN

After marriage, Rudra and Charumati bid farewell to everyone in Dwarka. It was emotional farewell for everyone in Dwarka after all most beloved and only Princess of dwarka was leaving after getting married. Krishna knew Rudra is great mace fighter so he asked Balram to gift amog mace of jarasandh to him, even after Rudra declined but Balram and Krishna insisted so he took the weapon with him.

The journey was silent most of time as Rudra was on chariot whereas Charumati was in palanquin. When everyone Stop for lunch a maid came to Rudra saying Charumati wishes to meet him. Rudra didn't declined and told her to bring her to his temperory tent. After a while Charumati entered the tent. Rudra got lost in beauty of her new wife while Charumati too was busy in admiring her husband. There was pause there but heated atmosphere could be felt by anyone if they were present but who dares. Both of them looked at each other. Charumati got her bearing and blushed feeling heated gaze of her husband. She shyly looked down seeing her Rudra too came out of his trance.

Rudra : You wanted to say anything, Rajkumari Charumati.

Rudra don't know how to adress her as of now.

Charumati : wo.wo Aarya.

Hearing her words Rudra smiled,

Rudra : Speak freely what you desire, my dear wife.

Charumati blushed hard and was happy wher her husband called her that.

Charumati : Aarya, Do you remember me?

Rudra : I felt like i met you somewhere but can't exactly recall. Have we met before dear wife.

Ridra was liking his cute and blushing wife. But his answer has somewhat angered her.

Charumati : How could you nit remember me Aarya? You saved me from narakashur and his army. Remember now?

Rudra recalled meeting a warrior woman there but at that time the girl was covered in black clothes, though her face was visible but she was injured and dishevelled and also he didn't habit of staring women. He didn't consider that appropriate. He decided to tease his wife.

Rudra : I recall saving a devi there but I am not in habit of looking at par woman. But I will keep this in mind from now on, god knows how many beautiful women I have missed till now.

Hearing first half made Charumati happy that her husband wasn't indecent but later part immediately made her angry. She pulled out a dagger hidden in her clothes and placed it on neck of Rudra in anger puffing her cheeks which was red in anger along with her nose.

Charumati : You dare, you are mine Aarya remember only mine. I will not have you bring you second wives remember. I will kill you if you do, only i have right on you.

Rudra was amused by action of his wife, truly he has way before in his life decided to marry only once. His wife was cute even in anger he thought but decided to play along.

Rudra (acting scared) : As you say my dear wife, i would never risk angering you. Everything will be as you say, after tridev let alone all dev and asur don't dare to anger their better half then how could I a mere mortal think of doing so especially when my wife is student of Mahabali Balram and Dwarkadhish.

Charumati was surprised by his words and actions. She looked at him and saw his scared but mischievousness is apparent in his eyes. He understood he was teasing her and she over reacted. Embarrassed she pulled herself back but her hands were held by Rudra and she was embrace by him.

Rudra : Don't worry priye, long before i have decided to marry only once and when I saw you in swamvar i knew you would be one. I promise you i will never remarry. I fell in love since I first saw you.

Charumati was feeling happy and giddy because of hug and a new felling and feminine desire springing in her. She felt safe and secure in his embrace and were immensely joyed by his declaration. How couldn't Rudra understand his wife loved him that too From before. He thought bhe need to give her time to develop the feeling but since its already there he could skip some parts though for time will be needed for strengthening the relationship but he was glad his wife loved him as he loved her.

Both stayed like this only for some time. Then after sometime the existed the tent and lunch was served they ate together. Charumati expressed her desire to travel in chariot as she wasn't used to or comfortable in palanquin. She also expressed if this would be problem in Suryaprast she will return back to palanquin but please let her travel in chariot as of now. Rudra accepted request and assured her this will of no problem for either Suryaprast or his family as he understood the things which she didn't spoke. Charumati smiled. Rudra then called the palanquin carrier and gifted them generous pay and some of his jwellery. The. Both couple started their journey again.

Since they were traveling in chariot noe the journey was shorter. It took five more days, in these days they became even more closer as they shared tales of childhood, their gurukul days etc but they never did more than that they both decided to take time for relationship to truly blossom.

They reached Suryaprast, it was decorated very beautifully. Since getting the news of Rudra's marriage Everyone was happy entire kingdom become busy in welcoming newly weds. Royal ladies especially avantika and Radha were most excited. They were eagerly waiting at entrance to welcome kulvadhu. The citizens were happy to. Chariot of Rudra entered the kingdom and was welcomed by flower shower and cheers. Many older citizens remembered when Karna and Avantika got married. Rudra and Charumati stood up folded their hands to take blessings of everyone.

Soon the chariot entered the gates of palace. Everyone was there waiting fot newly weds. Rudra and Charumati climbed down and went upstairs where Radha personally did aarti of them. Then couple took blessings of everyone, everyone congratulated them and blessed them whole heartedly. Then everyone went inside. Several traditions were done to welcome new bride. Ladies took her to have rest while gents dispersed for either their duties or something else. Ghatotkach took Rudra to aside and started teasing him. Charumati feel love and admiration of her in-laws. They told her to think themselves as family nit in laws especially her mother, father and grandparents in law.  Her father in law even asked to never shy away to tell him if Rudra did anything he assured bher he will take care of him, same was with her mother in law and others. She smiled at secretly smirked at Rudra indicating her triumph while Rudra was busy in saying how he got side tracked as soon as her wife came. But sadly for him no body paid attention to him not even his grandmother who was busy in fussing over her granddaughter in law about how tired she would be after such long journey.

Like this Charumati was welcomed, soon her pehli rasoi began. She prepared lavish dinner for everyone and got nothing but praise for it. The elders gave various present to her of which Karna gave her bangles like Dushala and promise for protection as her father, Avantika gave her jwellery with precision gems along with same promise as Karna. Radha and Adhiratha gave her saree, like this everyone presented her with precious gifts. Ghatotkach gave her a mayavi jwellery which would summon her if she ever would be in danger or need his help. Soon everyone gone to their chamber and special nupital chamber was prepared for bride and groom.