KRISHNA'S MARRIAGE

Karna went out of his room in the evening and went to nearest river to do dusk surya pooja. Then he returned to Dwarka palace . He saw Subhadra was with arjun, showing him around  the palace. She saw karna and invited him too for the tour. Three of them went around the palace. She showed them other places then they went to practice area. Here Karna and Arjun saw various wrestler were practicing, Balram and Krishna were also there. They greeted them. Balram too invited both of them to their morning practice. Soon their tour came to end. At night they had heartily dinner. And went to sleep.

Next morning Karna again went to river for his morning prayer in white Dhoti and sawl. After doing pooja he saw some people asking for alms he put his hand on his pouch and gave the some gold coins. When he was about to return palace he saw Krishna was there smiling.

Krishna : Tum daan kr rahe ho Mitra.
(are you doing charity my friend.)

Karna : Pranipat Prabhu yahan humare atrikt koi nahi. Kripya aisa mat kahiye jaise aap sab jante nahi.
(Oh Almighty, we are alone here, please don't pretend you don't know everything already)

Krishna (smiles) : Mujhe pata hai parantu mujhe dusron ke mukh se sunne mein Aanand hota hai.
( I know but I love to hear from others)

Karna : Haan prabhu main daan kr raha tha. Maine swam ko vachan diya hai ki surya pooja ke paschat main kisi yachak ko rikt haat nahi jane doonga. Yadi mere vash mein aur dharm ke anusar hua toh main daan avashya doonga. Aap toh jante hai mai aaj jo kuch bhi hoo isi vachan ke karan hoon.
( Yes lord, I was. I promised myself that after Sun goda pyayer in evening and morning i will not let anyone return empty handed. If I am able and righteousness allowed, I will give whatever alms asked from me. You know whatever I am today is because of this promise.)

Krishna : I know but what if whatever you give was used for unrighteousness. What will you do then, isn't your righteousness deed will go waste. Friend. Your promised gurudhkhsina will be violated then.

Karna : Lord, I am mortal not god who can't take back what I have given. My promise to myself pale in comparison to my promise to Mahadev and Mata Parvati. I will always choose to upheld my promise to them. But I can't say no to giving alms. Thank you now I will be careful in what to give and what not to give.

Krishna : I am happy that you can understand the hidden meaning behind my words, you are true disciple of Mahadev and Mata Parvati. Friend, call me friend not lord.

Karna : As you wish friend.

Both then went towards the palace. They reached to palace and went to practice area as Balram has invited Karna yesterday for today's practice. Karna and Krishna went there, Balram was alredy there with Arjun and other wrestlers. Both greeted Balram and Arjun. Practice started after few minutes. Karna, Arjun and Krishna were simply standing on side and observing. Balram invited them to practice with them. Both karna and Arjun accepted but Krishna politely declined.

First arjun came in the ring and started wrestling fith the wrestlers. He defeated few of them. Being Devputra he was stronger than normal mortals. Despite being untainted in unarmed combat, he did serious train his body to become a great archer. He used his strength to overcome their skills. After few matches he was defeated only because of violation of rules not because he was on ground. The Karna entered the ring he easily defeated everyone being both Devputra and well trained in wrestling by Mahadev and Nandi it wasn't very difficult for him. Balram was impressed, so soon he entered the the ring to face Karna himself. Both Karna and Balram fought mal yudh( wrestling in mud). Neither were able to gain upper hand and match was declared as draw. Everyone wre surprised to see someone go toe to toe with Balram. Balram then invited Kana to have gada yudh ( mace fight) with him. Soon two maces were brought and in the same ring both fighter took their stances. Both leaped towards each other and collided their weapon. The fight went on for 1 hours and this match too was declared as draw. Both were exemplary mace fighter, their skills and strength matched. Everyone clapped at their display. Soon practice ended. Karna and Arjun along with Balram and Krishna went in the palace to have breakfast.

After breakfast Subhadra came and took both Of them to music room to practice the veena. The Subhadra then asked Karna to teach her and Arjun the raaga which he played in the ceremony feast. Karna taught them for 2 hours. Arjun was not good at singing so he only learnt to play the tune but Subhadra also learnt the raaga. She told them she will play the song in the evening for everyone. After this karna informed other his afternoon plan to go the market, he also told them he wouldn't return for lunch and will come in evening after his Surya pooja. He then change his royal clothes and wore commoner clothes. He then went to Dwarka market. He enjoyed local delicacies for lunch and roamed around. He was happy seeing the lives of people in dwarka. They were genuinely happy and did their work dedicatedly to make their kingdom prosperous. Education and weapons training were for everyone. He talked to locals and the informed him how Balram and Krishna bought these reforms. Changes were slow but steady. He too decided that as a king he will try to implement this in his kingdom Anga.

Soon evening came and Karna returned to palace. He changed into royal clothes. Soon a soldier came and informed him a special music gathering was arranged in the garden. He went there and saw everyonev except Subhadra present there he greeted everyone. Soo. He saw a veena was placed in middle of garden and says were arranged in front of it. Balram, revati, krishna,arjun and Karna sat on these seats. Soon Subhadra came she was dressed beautifully in red lehnga with her luxurious royal jwellery. Everyone smiled at her but Arjun was staring at her this caused Subhadra to blush. Arjun was truly captivated by her beauty. Arjun staring ended hearing few fake coughs from Karna and Krishna who were amusingly looking at him. Soon Subhadra went to stage and started playing ang singing.

Everyone was awed by her performance. Karna too was impressed it seemed that Subhadra practiced whole day after he left. Everyone congratulated her as soon as she came down from stage. She told them it was Karna whi taught her both raaga and veena playing. Revati asked Karna if he could also plar a tune which he agreed he went to stage and gently plucked the it was a habit that automatically happens as soon as he is near veena. He closed his eyes.

Everyone again clapped and congratulated him too. Soon dinner was served and they ate.

Next morning Karna woke up does his prayes and came to practice area but Krishna and Arjuna was mysteriously missing. They did their usual practice.
In the afternoon noon news of Krishna eloping Princess of vidharbha reached the palace through spies. Balram sighed and was getting ready to help Krishna, karna too joined. The reached the Shiv mandir near border of vidharbha and Dwarka and saw Krishna was entering the temple with princess and a lady was fighting with vidharbha soldiers and king Rukmi. They too jumped in the battle Balram struck the ground with Hal and shook the ground. Karna too took out his bow and was fighting. The fight finished soon and Vidarbha king with his army was held captive. Balram and Karna realised already that the othe lady with them was infact Arjun. They both shook head at Arjun's and Krishna's  shenanigans. Arjun too embarrassed to be seen in his female get up.

Soon Krishna with former princess of Vidarbha and now his wife, they both had garland around their neck so it was clear that their marriage was finished and they both are husband and wife now. Karna saw Rukmini clearly now he noticed how she too has divine glow like Krishna, he realised she must be avtaar of Mata Laxmi who birthed to marry her eternal husband lord Vishnu. He bowed in respect towards her, she smiled at him. King Rukmi who was bound naw started insulting Krishna and Rukmini. Krishna got angry and summoned his sudharshan chakra to kill Rukmi but Rukmini stopped him but Krishna in his anger shaved half of his head with sudharshan as punishment. Soon they all returned to Dwarka palace where Revati did the customs and welcomed her new family member.