MAIRRAGE

Next day royals of Ujjain left as their were too less time and many preparations to do. Karna parents and guests were busy. Several functions were being arranged. The decoration of palace is taking place. Dushala and Radha were most busy and excited. Dushala shopping broke every record. The people of Anga too liked this bubbly princess. Since Karna couldn't come for shopping she dragged Ashwatthama with her. Ashwatthama too accompany her. Karna saw this and understood these two innocent and naive fools were in love with eachother but both of them were simply unaware. Karna didn't mind if Dushala marry someone like Ashwatthama. Ghandhari and Kunti too were participating but their help were minimum as Ghandhari wore blindfolded but she was definitely excited. Kunti was simply doing basics things as she didn't want her son's and others to get suspicious that a Maharani of Hastinapur was associating with marriage of King of Anga. She did everything in her power to not let people even remotely think there was any relationship between her and Karna. This action of caused irre of Bheeshma. He just was so fed up. Bheeshma was also excited to witness the first marriage of his vansh. Pandavas except Yudhishthir and Bheem were also excitedly helping in preparation even Duryodhana helped some what. Duryodhana was truly eldest impressed with Karna both because of his valour and abilities of ruler. People may say various things abot him but it was proven fact that Duryodhana knows and respect able person. Karna and Duryodhana got close some what. They were more of acquaintance than friends, but their relationship was definitely better than what Karna had with Yudhishthir and Bheem. Yudhishthir didn't participate because he was crowned prince of Hastinapur and it wouldn't send right example to world of crowned prince do work in preparation of mairrage of other king. But it was all reasons to avoid showing others how jeolous he was of Karna. Bheem was atleast honest he told Kunti and other Pandavas that he is Devputra and wouldn't stoop so low to help a sutputra who dared to raise weapon against his guru. Bheem was irritated since he came to Anga. He didn't understand why people of Anga was fussing about Karna. He just kept grumbling in every occasion he got.

Several customs like haldi, mehndi etc. happened and the day of mairrage has arrived. Preparation and rituals were going on. It was time for Srinagar of karna and make him ready. Soon three elder people entered the palace for this job. They were Mahadev, Lord Kartikeya and Lord Ganesha in disguise.

Radha : Pranipat mahoday. Who are you?

Mahadev : Pranipat devi, we came here to get the groom ready. My wife has gone to bride with her friend and devi Rukmini to prepare the bride. Dwarkadhish Shree Krishna has arranged our family for this.

Radha : Oh we were waiting for you please come inside, Putra Ashwatthama take them to Karna chamber and get him ready the there is little time left. We have to leave for Ujjain as soon as possible or Mahurat will pass.

Ashwatthama : Sure kaki, please follow me you three.

They soon reached Karna's room and Ashwatthama told them Karna would be inside. Them Ashwatthama left as several other last time preparation for baraat (a celebratory wedding procession that escort groom to bride) were left. They soon entered the room to see Karna was there in dhoti. Karna saw them and recognised them he hurriedly came forward and touched their feet.

Mahadev : Aayushman bhava Putra.

Mahadev said while touching Karna's head. Karna then stood up and hugged h and others.

Kartikeya : Karna, we are happy today. The boy that came to Kailash with mother and father is now grown into a man getting married.

Ganesha : Who could have guessed that little squirt could grow this fast.

Karna : Every thing is all because of your blessings. Where is Mata.

Mahadev : She went to Ujjain to do sringar (make up) of your bide with devi Saraswati and Devi Rukmini.