I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

57- She is missing

999 21 7
By Hera_Cordelia

"Where is Mia?"

Bailey, who happened to arrive to the mansion in the noon, searched for her best friend right away. "She must be in her room, Miss" Maki replied beneath a smile. Earning a nod back from Bailey. "I shall go check then" She informed. Then the young woman walked up to room.

"Mia! I am back! Open the door!" Sounding as if she was breaking into the room, Bailey knocked on the door under a wide grin. Thrilled already to spill all the tea she knew with her best friend. However, no response was returned even after a few minutes of dead silence.

"Mia?" A frown displayed across the young woman's face. Her hand reached to the door knob. Only to discover it was unlocked. "I am coming in!" Bailey warned. Yet, she witnessed an empty room. Her best friend was nowhere to be found at the moment. She was missing.

"Where the fuck would she have gone to in the middle of scorching day?" A query escaped between the lips of the young woman in puzzlement. "Mia is not in her room" After walking back down to living room, Bailey notified Maki, shocking her entirely. "Young Miss is missing?!"

A shout echoed.

Startling Bailey totally so that she even flinched. "I guess? Didn't she go out for work? Or maybe she has somewhere to head to?" The young woman tilted her head. Beginning to doubt everything. "No, Miss. Mia has been locking herself in room for days lately" Maki informed.

Hushing down Bailey. "What do you mean by that?" She frowned. "Young Miss seems to be stressed over some matters. She refuses to have dinner as well. Also, she has not left her room since yesterday. I fear she..." Maki quieted down beneath a scowl.

It was when Bailey panicked. "Shit. Let's find her in this mansion first. And nearby shops. If we can't find her, the police help must be added" Trying to calm her chaotic mind, Bailey instructed. Earning a nod back from Maki. And so they all began the search for Mia Grace.

"Yes?" On the other side of phone, a man responded to the incoming call. "MIA IS MISSING! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! IS SHE WITH YOU?! OR DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE WITH HER?!" Unceasingly, Bailey yelled at Lorcan through the phone in rage.

They had tried to track the young woman yet not even a footprint could be found. Mia was nowhere to be discovered for real. "What? She told me not to come for three days since she asked for space" Lorcan replied beneath a scowl. Making Bailey clenched her jaw and rolled eyes.

"That goddamn woman..."

She let out a murmur. "Well, now she is missing! Find her if you really care about her, Mister Lorcan! If not, I am sending you into prison for failing the bodyguard job-" Raising her tone to express fury, Bailey threatened the man. But Lorcan ended the call before she finished.

Rushing out of his apartment to search for the young woman named Mia Grace. "That fucking jerk.. How dare he just end the phone call when I am literally trying to threaten him!" In the middle of the street, Bailey yelled at the phone alone. Appearing like an insane person.

"Roman! Why the fuck did you take so long to accept the call?!" Through gritted teeth, Bailey shouted at her boyfriend who just walked out of the shower. "Joy, did someone provoke you? Or did you get into fight again?" Furrowing brows, Roman questioned his girlfriend.

Only to upset the young woman more. "My dear Mia is missing! Help me find her!" Bailey got to the point straight. And the man's eyes widened in shock. "She is missing? How is that possible? Doesn't she like her mansion so down bad?" Roman queried back in disbelief.

"She could have been kidnapped! There is no way she would just leave! Roman Silas, can't you do something rather than asking me back?! Do you want to break up or something?!" In irritation, Bailey began to find everything exasperating. "Wow wow wow. Relax, my joy"

Roman soothed his girlfriend's mind.

"I will inform Dean and find your dear Mia. Don't go off swinging your fists in someone's faces just because you suspect them as kidnapper by the way" Roman warned before ending the call. "You fucking jerk! I don't have short temper! Lord! He fucking cut me off!"

In annoyance, Bailey raised her hand. But then she inhaled deeply. "I should not throw this innocent phone away. I have to be in touch with those useless men for information about my Mia" With positive thoughts, Bailey calmed herself down. She once again searched alone.

"Shit, she is not here?" Out of breath, Lorcan scowled over the sight of empty riverside. This place was one of Mia's favorite places, yet her presence was not there. "All of her favorite places are empty. Where could she be at?" Lorcan gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Think think think. Where could she be at?" Asking himself again, Lorcan's fingers ran through his hair as he peered around the surrounding. All of the sudden, the realization hit the man now that he had soothed his mind at last. "No fucking way.." Lorcan scowled.

He got back into his car and drove to the mansion. Encountering the chaotic Bailey and her irritated boyfriend in the living room along with Theo and Camilla. "Lorcan!" Camilla's eyes lit up over the sight of the man. But they drained when they saw him stepping inside alone.

"I have searched her favorite places"

Lorcan stated. Giving more concerns to everyone. "When is Dean Silas coming? Didn't he say he knew a place Mia would go?" Theo asked Roman Silas as Bailey walked back and forth in front of them. "Dean is going to check there on his way to here. Let's just hope she is there"

Roman notified. Lorcan stood at the side while Bailey gripped tightly on her phone in worries. Camilla, on the other side, felt like losing consciousness. She had to lean on her husband's shoulder as Theo assisted her from beside. "Actually..." Breaking the silence, Lorcan voiced.

Attracting the attention from everyone. "There is a stalker who has been disturbing Mia. I suggested her to stay in her room for days so that the stalker would step outside from shadow and appear at her doorstep. And I believe he did pop up at the door and took her"

Sighing in guilt, Lorcan disclosed all the things he and the young woman hid from people. Stunning everyone wholly. "A stalker?!" Theo and Bailey yelled at the same time while Camilla almost had a heart attack. "Yes" Lorcan lowered his head. "Why are you saying that now?!"

Theo yelled in anger.

He still held his wife dearly to make sure she would not pass out from shock. "You! Why didn't you protect Mia while knowing the truth?! Now, you have no goddamn clue about the stalker! And my Mia is kidnapped based on conclusions! What the fuck do we do right now?!

Bailey's fury exploded. Pushing the blame on the man with full of hatred. "Isn't there anyone you suspect?" Roman stood up from the lounge and pulled his girlfriend back before she threw a fist. Querying to calm Bailey's exasperation. "I do have a suspect on this one person"

Maintaining the gaze, Lorcan spoke out loud. Grasping all the attention from everyone now. "Who could it be?" Camilla asked beneath a scowl. Hoping it was not someone close to them. Silence was loud. Lorcan took his time revealing his doubt upon the suspect.

He could be wrong. It could be one sided accusation on that person. So he had to reconsider whether he should spill the name or not. "Oh my god! Say the fucking name before I punch you in the face! This is not a kid's play!" Bailey commanded out of impatience.

And Lorcan sighed.

"It is someone Mia is close to" He voiced. Surprising the two couples so that Theo gasped in pure shock. "No way! Is that stalker hating my Mia?!" He queried. But Lorcan shook his head in denial. "He is obsessed with Mia. Totally crazy about her" Lorcan corrected.

The information disgusted Bailey as Camilla gritted her teeth. "He?" She frowned. "Yes. It is" "I am here!" As soon as, the man was about to answer the name, Dean Silas arrived in time. Startling all in the living room. "Where is Mia?" Bailey asked in annoyance.

"She wasn't there" Dean shook his head. Pouting in guilt for failing to search for the young woman. "All right. Just shut up and come here. Lorcan is explaining the situation about Mia" Roman called his brother near to them. "Oh yes" In hurry, Dean rushed up near to Roman.

Facing the man as Lorcan quieted down. "She could be kidnapped by her ex-husband, George Seith" The name brought up by the man stunned the five. "Isn't he in the mental hospital?" Bailey furrowed her brows. "He escaped and is nowhere to be found now"

Lorcan answered calmly. But his eyes glued to Dean's stunned eyes only. "We have to find Mia before she is hurt" Lorcan added up as his gaze filled up with rage. And Dean nodded to the man's statement. "We must look for Mia before it is too late" He declared in gritted teeth.

"Let's check the cctv"

Camilla broke into chat from behind.

"RIGHT!"

Theo and Bailey shouted at same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 68 120
novel review continuation
1M 47.4K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
117K 5.2K 24
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ MC is a normal gay college student with a love for romance games. His favorite one being "LIFE: Love is us". A yandere otome...
322K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...