drill imagines.

By -WOCKH4RDT

x reader imagines More

{Notti Osama} promise
request page yup.
{Bando Gz} mean
{Set Da Trend} crossfade
{Kay Flock} stall
{Dthang Gz} first day out
{Bando Gz} chains
{Kay Flock} home
{Kay Flock} Jealousy PT.1
{Kay Flock} Jealousy PT.2
{Kay Flock} SevsideK
{Kay Flock} IMY
{Kay Flock} IMY, 2
{Kay Flock} IMY, 3
{DD Osama} Midnight Snack
{JayKlickin} E-date
{Set Da Trend} Love
{Dougie B} Ex
{Kay Flock} I'm Better
{Edot baby} Interview
{Jayklickin} hate
{Notti Osama} Birthday
{Jayklickin} Bestfriends?
{Jenn Carter} Sick
{C Blu} Makeup
{Dougie B} Drunk
{Multi} Friends-Giving
{SgrhillDdot} Stay
{Kay Flock} Tired
{Notti Osama} Baby Oil
{DD Osama} Tatted
{Set Da Trend} Cheater
{Multi} Secret Santa
{Kay Flock} Gingabread
{Kay Flock} Kim n' Ray
{SgrhillDdot} so high
{Set Da Trend} Appreciation
{SgrhillDdot} indoors
PLS READ !!!
{setdatrend} homebody

{Dougie B} blockwalk

15.5K 278 401
By -WOCKH4RDT

(A/N: my man my mannnn 😩)

.

.

.

everything was going perfect. the two of you were walking back from the park.

Arion had his arm wrapped around your shoulders while yours was wrapped around his waist, your other hand swinging the small tote bag you used to carry the drinks back and forth. 

"aye dougz!" you heard someone yell instantly feeling Arion tense up. 

you looked to the side but dougie kept you straight picking up his walking pace, "just keep walking" he spoke in a hushed tone pulling your body incredibly close to his. 

"what you ignoring me now dougie? what's the rush to get home?" you heard the person yell once again and now you were beginning to worry.

you'd never seen Arion be so nervous before and it made the uneasy feeling in your stomach grow bigger by the second, 

increasing tenfold when you realized these people had no intentions of leaving you alone.

 "what you want Sha?" Arion spoke in a monotone voice never once looking over or stopping his fast face.

 you nearly tripped over you feet when you heard Arion say the persons name.

 Dougz was a very unproblematic man never being the one to entertain pointless arguments, but there was something about Sha that made Dougie want to pop a cap in his every time he heard his voice.

"heard you were talking a lot a shit, something you wan to say to my face ?"

 Arion could've easily handled this by pulling him out the car and beat his ass but he held himself back, fearing that this side you've never seen of him would be too much to handle.

 Dougie made a vow to himself one night after the two of you smoked —still friends and still getting acquainted— that he would never involve you in this life. 

the thought of any of the sketchy weirdos he's met making you uncomfortable makes him homicidal, to say the least.

"nothing I ain't already haven't said to your face nigga. now if you don't mind i'm busy,"

Sha kissed his teeth looking you up and down, "oh i see...this your bitch here? why don't you send her my way when you're done i like em' thick too."

Arion stopped dead in this tracks whipping your body behind him as he turned toward Sha's car and that's when you felt it. the glock 43 

you thought he usually kept in his glove box or safely tucked behind his back

"fuck did you say?" Arion asked his voice dropping two octaves.

 at this point all he could see was red. it was one thing to roll up on a man and his woman but it was a whole other thing to lust after her and call her a bitch right in front of his face. 

"i said send your bitch my way when you're done."

.

.

.

now of course Dougie knew better knowing Sha wasn't even worth the murder charge, but Sha didn't know that. 

"woah woah- hey i was just playin' dougz!" 

The smirk Sha was once sporting now gone and replaced with a look of pure fear.

 "i tried giving you a chance to leave but you never know when to quit to do you?" Arion chuckled dryly his index finger resting lightly on the trigger.

Sha didn't even get a chance to respond before Arion told him to get the fuck on leaving an obnoxious tire screech behind him. the ringing in his ears had stopped his attention now solely focused on making sure you were okay.

 Dougie tucked the glock away once more turning to you, "i'm sorry i did that he just gets on my nerves so fucking bad and then him calling you a bitch just-" 

he was cut off by you bringing him in for a soul searing kiss. "it's okay dougie , thank you for sticking up for me" you gave him another kiss lightly sucking on his bottom lip.

Arion chuckled grabbing you lightly by your jaw, "don't tell me that shit got you in the mood" he asked in a teasing tone running his thumb over your lips.

 "maybe just a little" you giggled pressing a small kiss to his thumb before taking it into your mouth lightly sucking. "oh really? let's get you home then i'll take care of you ma."

not even 20 minutes later Arion had you bent over on the couch in his apartment moaning and whining like a bitch in heat. "dougzz" you whimpered bringing a hand back to push against his pelvis but he just smacked your hand away with his free hand while the other held blunt. 

after the Sha situation, Arion needed to regroup, and what better way to do that than pussy and a blunt???

he glanced at the glock that sat on the coffee table a sadistic smirk gracing his kiss-swollen lips. dougie grabbed you by your throat pushing your body flush against his chest,

 "hold this for me mama?" he asked setting the blunt between your lips.

suddenly you felt something hard and cold press against the side of your head and you immediately knew what it was. 

"oh shit you like that huh? felt you get real tight around me," he grunted snatching the blunt from your trembling lips.

 "y-yes i love it" you sighed dreamily moving your hips to meet his shallow thrusts.

Dougz set the blunt in a nearby ashtray before wrapping his hand around your throat while the hand holding the glock pressed it harder against your head.

 "what you think people would say if they found out you get turned on watching me threaten people with this? or how you're on the verge of cumming just from me holding it to your fucking head huh?" 

 you didn't even have an answer to his question not because you were too embarrassed to answer, but because the combination of his tip brushing against your cervix, the glock against your head, and his rough grip on your neck left you a brainless drooling mess.

you were slightly brought back into reality when you felt the cool metal of the glock press against your lips, immediately opening your mouth to let him slide it in. 

"i know how much you like when i do this so go 'head baby suck it like it's my dick," Arion chuckled darkly nipping on the lobe of your ear.

 your knees were becoming terribly weak and if it wasn't for dougie holding you up by your neck you would've fallen fast first into the couch cushions.

four orgasms later Arion had finally let up giving you a break before he started the next round. he was now ok his back while you sat on his dick, a blunt being passed between the two of you.

 "suck it one more time f'me wanna get this shit on camera," he giggled taking a hit of the blunt while his other hand held his phone. 

"okay okay since you asked so nicely," you happily grabbed the glock once more licking it from the bottom of the barrel to the top suckling on the tip of it.

Arion zoomed in on the way your plush lips sucked on the glock, swirling your tongue around it extra slowly making his dick twitch. you let go of the barrel with a lewd pop noise before setting it aside once more a shy smile making its way onto your face.

 "man i fucking love you y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
179K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC