After I Dumped the Villain

By K_A_R_E_N_4

In 9012, the world became a high-temperature melting furnace, animals and plants died, urban infrastructure w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151

Chapter 115

95 0 0
By K_A_R_E_N_4

This Chapter is sponsored by a Ko-Fi Supporter! ^-^

(Your luck came with this scene *cough* *runs away*)

Su Mian was carried into the room, and her little face turned red. She hit Luo Hansheng's shoulder and cried, "Let me down."

The man put her down, stood against the door, and said with a low voice, "Didn't you say you're going to pay me? I was the cashier for the whole night."

"Yes, with crystal cores," Su Mian nodded repeatedly, and was pushed into the small corner of the door by him. She put her hands on his chest and touched the man's extremely hot body.

"I, don't, want, crystal, cores," Luo Hansheng bowed his head, leaned closer to her, his deep eyes staring at her flesh. While biting his mouth like a hunter, he said temptingly, "I want you."

"Ah?" Su Mian couldn't respond, and blurted out, "I smell like kebab."

Luo Hansheng stumbled a little, his reason returned slightly, he laughed lowly, picked her up, and walked into the bathroom. The little girl was quite clean.

Su Mian clenched his neck reflexively, and saw that the corners of his lips were rising, groaning with a smirk, both sexy and handsome, and her tight body softened for some reason, quietly pressed against his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat.

Holding her into the bathtub and turning on the shower, Luo Hansheng's eyes were dark, and he said, "Close your eyes."

Su Mian hurriedly closed her eyes and felt the man's warm big palm passing through her soft hair, washing her hair a little bit more carefully.

The man poured a little shampoo, rubbed the foam away, washed her hair, and massaged it in a circular motion. The hot water in the sprinkler soon wet the clothes of two people.

The hair was Su Mian's sensitive area. When she was very young,her grandma liked to wash her hair. At that time, she moved a small stool to sit in the yard, and she looked up at the sky while enjoying the feeling. She had the illusion of growing a pair of small wings behind her and flying.

But she never thought that Luo Hansheng would help her wash her hair one day. He didn't look like a man who could do such a thing.

Luo Hansheng helped her rinse the foam out of her hair. When the little girl closed her eyes, she was sweet. His throat knot rolled involuntarily, "I washed your hair and my clothes got wet."

Su Mian opened her eyes, and the hot water from the shower sprayed out little by little. The mist was rising, and their eyes met, and there was a dark sea under them.

Luo Hansheng bowed his head, kissed her with closed eyes, and the arms on the sides of the bathtub were violently restrained.

The temperature of the bathroom rose a little, mixed with fine words, and the man threw the obstructing wet clothes to the ground. After a while, he asked, "Do you still smell like kebab?"

Su Mian's face was like a cooked shrimp. She shook her head, she had no strength to lean against Luo Hansheng.

"I'll help you with the cashier tomorrow, and I'll come back in the evening to collect the interest," the man smiled lowly, wrapped her in a bath towel, carried her out of the bathroom, dried her dripping hair with his power, and rolled into the soft quilt.

That night, Su Mian almost felt that she was going to die in bed.

There was a slight difference from the previous life. In this life, Luo Hansheng paid great attention to her reaction, but in the end he was fierce.

She didn't dare to shout, so she bit his shoulder. As a result, he became more brave.

In the end, she begged for mercy, and Luo Hansheng forced her to say a few shameless words. After that, he let her go and took her to the bathroom.

It was already midnight when they woke up, and the room was extremely dim and no one was there.

Su Mian got up and found his limbs weak, especially with both legs trembling slightly.

Luo Hansheng and Mu Gui weren't there. Only Luo Qi was there, humming a song and cooking the rice in the living room.

"Luo Qi, where did they go?" Su Mian asked out of the room.

"You're awake! The people from Beichen and Nanfeng bases reached today. It's time to visit the inner base," Luo Qi opened the pot with excitement and gave her a meal, "The boss ordered me to stay and cook for you to make it up to you. I also wanted to make other things, but after I went to the Huaxia base to ask for ingredients, they haven't delivered it to me, and I can't go out, so you'll only have white rice."

Luo Qi smiled wryly, showing his two cute little tiger teeth.

Make it up for me? Su Mian's ears turned red.

When she saw the over cooked rice, she said immediately, "It's okay, there are few supplies in the last days, and I always have meat, vegetables and fruits to eat. I'm too lazy, so I'll just make ham fried rice. "

"Ham fried rice?" Luo Qi's eyes lit up as it sounded delicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 850 27
"What the fuck!" said the man as reality hits him that his mate is gone. With furious and anger, he power walk back inside his room, grab his phone a...
122 1 14
[Warning: Contain spurting blood, raining fleshes and other depictions of violence. Please tread with caution, thank you] After losing her super powe...
585 9 1
Sinan, an office worker, did a good deed unintentionally and saved a girl. He was seriously injured and was taken to the hospital. During his coma, h...
104K 3.4K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...