After I Dumped the Villain

De K_A_R_E_N_4

In 9012, the world became a high-temperature melting furnace, animals and plants died, urban infrastructure w... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151

Chapter 104

69 0 0
De K_A_R_E_N_4

This chapter is sponsored by Ko-Fi Supporter!

After Su Mian 's woody vines disappeared, she tried to practice water control. She took the endless sea water and turned it into a water arrow to reach the head of the Elemental Beast. The water arrow was as if it had met an iron wall. Under the collision of power, Su Mian rolled back, and she was shocked.

What a powerful Elemental Beast, was this the sixth-level power?

"Your power is for healing, not good at attacking." Luo Hansheng supported her with bright eyes, "Do you want this water crystal core? I will kill that fish and get it for you."

"Your injury isn't good yet." Su Mian shook her head repeatedly, "You stay here, I will help them."

Luo Hansheng frowned, and his eyes flashed a little. He said indifferently, "The people from the three sides aren't in the same place. The people of Nanfeng base are fishing in troubled waters, and Qin Shiyue has other plans, so she didn't do her best. The people on Longye's side are going to suffer heavy casualties. You will get hurt if you go."

In Luo Hansheng's mind, there weren't many people worthy of his help. One was Su Mian, the others were the ones who followed him from the Luo family, and Mu Gui. Six people were counted. Other people, even if the world was destroyed, it didn't matter to him .

For many years, the man had a cold temperament and couldn't understand Su Mian's approach.

"In the last days, it's not easy for everyone to live." Su Mian gritted her teeth, "I only help those who are worth helping."

With that, Su Mian ran to Chang Si and Longye, continued to control the water element, and fought with it.

"Su Mian, this dead fish is very powerful," Chang Si spat out a mouthful of blood. Seeing that Luo Hansheng followed her, she turned pale and said urgently, "Brother Su Han, why didn't you hide?"

Luo Hansheng took a look at the approaching powers and said, "It's too late."

Feng Duzhi and Qin Shihui's men finally couldn't hold back and were dispatched.

In the night, two five-level ability holders led the team hurriedly, and Longye sensed it instantly, his face changed suddenly, and he spat out blood. Three of the five flame chains were broken, leaving only two strong braces.

The visitors came with evil intent!

"Everyone continues to attack, the Elemental Beast is already injured! You can also boil it to death!" Long Ye cried hoarsely. The sixth-level Elemental Beast first encountered blasting, then fire and lightning strikes, and finally the power attack. The fish's head had been scattered by blue light, revealing its original appearance, and the core position was faintly visible.

As long as the crystal core was removed, the sixth-level Elemental Beast would turn into a pile of useless fish bones.

"Brother Ye, someone is coming!" Chang Nian's ability was in the late stage of fourth-level. He also noticed that some strong ability holders were approaching and his face changed suddenly. He suddenly looked at Feng Chao and Qin Shiyue and said, "Do you still have people who are hidden?"

When Feng Chao saw that his cousin had come, he stopped immediately. He immediately gave up dealing with the sixth-level Elemental Beast and sneered, "Yes, our reinforcements are coming. Who is the strongest in the last days? You can't even kill a sixth-level Elemental Beast."

"Why does your mouth stink? What else can you do as a third-level ability-user besides being able to beep? What a waste," Qin Shiyue scolded him angrily.

"Why are you scolding me again?" In the last days, he played with countless women, but he didn't dare to provoke Qin Shiyue. The woman's power was stronger than his, and her status was higher than him.

"I just don't like you, son of a bitch!" She dared to scold the man.

Qin Shiyue sneered, and her face became more ugly when she saw her brother bringing people over. What should she do about this? Luo Hansheng hadn't done anything yet.

Chang Si was stunned, Qin Shiyue didn't seem to be so annoying.

Feng Chao was frustrated, and he couldn't swallow his anger, he called out viciously, "Come, surround them."

The people from the Nanfeng Base stood up like a wolf and surrounded the crowd.

The faces of the people from the Huaxia Base changed greatly, while fighting the sixth-level Elemental Beast, they shouted shamelessly at the Nanfeng base people.

"Qin Shiyue, what else do you pretend to do, get started!" Feng Chao saw that Qin Shiyue was still helping Longye deal with the sixth-level Elemental Beast, and immediately shouted.

Qin Shiyue glanced at Luo Hansheng, the man's handsome and pale face didn't have any expression. He stood quietly beside Su Mian, just like a beast eating people in the dark.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

147K 10.4K 115
5 years ago, Xiao Zhan filmed 'The Untamed'. A lot of things happened since then. He woke up one day at a rather familiar place with some familiar f...
403K 7.3K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...
43.6K 1.8K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...
120K 2.6K 40
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...